Members Hiding There Fake Name Why? lol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Nah, this thread is a giant sh*t test, a male shaming tactic a woman uses when the she isn't getting laid by the men she WANTS.

She's on a predominantly male site asking why men aren't in plain sight, basically ignoring her.

Her real objective is to start tension. She's desperate for a man to put her in her place, something she doesn't have in the real world. Women like her thrive off this tension, it excites them and It's equivalent to coitus for her.

I've seen this kind of deal before. Studied it in college as well. I'll continue to hide my name just to increase her feelings of isolation.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
YaY here is a Name Hider Red i take photos of Animals post them on You Tube Then Shoot Them is here
I've seen this kind of deal before. Studied it in college it's called CRAZY!! lol What Sane Person Dose That Doh lmao hehehe

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
About hiding Your Member name When your on the site.. not any status thing
its a Fake name to start with like yours Grunt b So why hide Grunt b when its fake already ?

First of all, please, it's Beavie. The Grunt thing I added to fit with my avatar choice.

Second, please fix up your grammar a bit and fix the flow of your sentences. This may not be a school but it will help people understand you better and not make you come off as a drunk trying to rant at a bar.

Third, I mean "online status" as saying if you are online or not. Not the literal status you post on the side. Is that what you are talking about? I will just assume it is to keep this as simple as possible.

Fourth, honestly, I turned it off for a reason I don't even remember and even then, my online name is a nickname more or less. Even a number of my friends from school call me it rather than my first name because it is common and most of them know people and hang with people who have the same first name. So much like other people's online aliases, they aren't fake, they're nicknames essentially. Maybe some people don't want to be harassed if online? Or some other reason?

Finally, you are making much ado about nothing or making a big deal about something that isn't. Whether or not people hide whether or not they are online is not a big deal. You are making a big deal and drama over... nothing. It doesn't make a big impact over anything and I am sure they added it as an option on this site for a reason, so people are free to use it.

Stop embarrassing yourself, either sober up or download Grammarly or some other spell check extension (or both), and please stop wasting these people's time.

Last edited:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
YaY here is a Name Hider Red i take photos of Animals post them on You Tube Then Shoot Them is here
I've seen this kind of deal before. Studied it in college it's called CRAZY!! lol What Sane Person Dose That Doh lmao hehehe
Same old sh*t. You're boring. Have fun with your attention seeking sweepstakes. Their prize is you, a post wall and post menopause bitter snowflake that plagiarizes posts.

I'll go ahead, live an awesome life not acknowledging your existence again.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
First of all, please, it's Beavie ..Well Get Rid of Grunt Then
Sorry for any slang words
As for ..download Grammarly or some other spell check extension just tell me what words the spelling was wrong in then ?
Quote.. and please put stop wasting these people's time. i think you needed an A after Put in Your Sentence & a To after Stop
LMFAO Who Needs Grammar Lessons Now lol

Last edited:

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Quote.. not acknowledging your existence again... it Looks like You Are Acknowledging Me Again LMFAO Same As The Last Thread hahaha ?

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
First of all, please, it's Beavie ..Well Get Rid of Grunt Then

No thank you. People who have seen me on this site for years now know what my nickname name and the average person should be able to know that Grunt is more a title. You know like "CEO Triple H" or "The Champion" Kofi Kingston, whatever. But thanks for the feedback! <3 :emoji_slight_smile:

Sorry for any slang words

The problem isn't using slang words. I use slang words once in a while or abbreviations.

As for ..download Grammarly or some other spell check extension just tell me what words the spelling was wrong in then ?

Let's see, the random dots, extra-wide spaces, random capitalization, no flow at all or proper punctuation at times, oh also you are not quoting a post properly right now which makes it a little harder to read. Just a couple of examples. Spell checks, in general, do not fix everything, but it can help a little.

Quote.. and please put stop wasting these people's time. i think you needed an A after Put in Your Sentence LMFAO Who Needs Grammar Lessons lol

Oh no, I made a typo because I changed what sentence I was going to type and forgot to remove one word, what will I ever do!? But thanks for pointing it out and I fixed it. At least I made just one mistake and can admit that I did. I'm not immune to making grammar mistakes, but at least people can generally read what I'm saying.

Notice how you also ignored my point, nice use of red herrings. Distracting from the whole point about the fact that people "hiding their fake names," is not a big deal at all, well played at creating a distraction. Look, all this thread is doing is making a big deal over something which is very small and not exactly a "do or die" scenario. All you are doing is making members dislike you or become frustrated about you. I'm not everyone's BFF on here, but I can say I at least try to be nice, positive, and respectful. People can hide whether or not they are online and it makes no difference in the long run, trust me.

Now if you will excuse me, I have work to do.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Quote.. all this thread is doing is making a big deal over something which is very small... i'm not making a big deal i just asked a question..
it's you & others typing half a page reply who are making a big deal lol
Quote.. but I can say I at least try to be nice, positive, and respectful... Never Started at Anyone Who Didn't Start at Me 1st Like Your Above Words!

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Cuz people don't want to be seen online. Their reasoning for this must vary depending on person.

Reactions: Village Idiot

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Oh Vegmaster Veg being short for Vegetable which is short for a Brain Damaged Condition
Which Vegmaster is short for Brain Damaged Master lol
As for insults You & Him Started on Me First i Just Finish it !! .. cya Vegmaster ?
Don't be trying to pull me down with you.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley
Status
Not open for further replies.