Member Picture Thread III - It's a New Day!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Pictures from Nicole and I's video chat tonight... had a bunch of fun!

Thank you, beautiful! @Nikki Nitro

received_208840706594392.jpg
received_208840989927697.jpg
received_208841029927693.jpg

received_208841153261014.jpg
received_208841529927643.jpg

received_208842156594247.jpg
Haha! Oh My Gosh! What Fun it was! ♡♡

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
The day after a concert I went to of one of my favorite bands of all time, Def Leppard (no shame, man), with my DL shirt (not really visible, but, goddamn, do I love that shirt). Joe Elliott (their singer) was one of my first 'boyfriend's' when I was 7/8 years old, ahahaha, he has aged so horribly, I would rather swallow razorblades, that is so sad and disappointing.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The day after a concert I went to of one of my favorite bands of all time, Def Leppard (no shame, man), with my DL shirt (not really visible, but, goddamn, do I love that shirt). Joe Elliott (their singer) was one of my first 'boyfriend's' when I was 7/8 years old, ahahaha, he has aged so horribly, I would rather swallow razorblades, that is so sad and disappointing.
What kind of lipstick is that?

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
What kind of lipstick is that?
The kind you use on your lips, obviously, lol.

On topic: Since I am a good thanks to my sister, Courtnee, I have finally decided to show my ugly mug. For reference, I am on the on the left, my sister Courtnee is in the middle, and the person on the right is my step-brother, Brandon. Also, this was taken at my step-aunt's farm and on my sister's wedding.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The kind you use on your lips, obviously, lol.

On topic: Since I am a good thanks to my sister, Courtnee, I have finally decided to show my ugly mug. For reference, I am on the on the left, my sister Courtnee is in the middle, and the person on the right is my step-brother, Brandon. Also, this was taken at my step-aunt's farm and on my sister's wedding.

Your sister looks very pretty, love her dress. Always been a fan of strapless wedding dresses.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Your sister looks very pretty, love her dress. Always been a fan of strapless wedding dresses.
Thank you, and she has as well. She did find one that had the straps, but it was a little bit more pricer then the strapless and it fit her better.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Thank you, and she has as well. She did find one that had the straps, but it was a little bit more pricer then the strapless and it fit her better.
Strapless ones just look more elegant all around.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
On topic: Since I am a good thanks to my sister, Courtnee, I have finally decided to show my ugly mug.

You're not ugly so stop saying that sort of thing at all.