Member of the Month.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Will be starting a voting poll in a few days for you all to decide who gets it. I know the plugin isn't ready but there's some users who have put serious dedication in to WF in what is probably the most important month of a forum (the first month). We've had a nice level of donations which will pay for the hosting for at least the next 3-5 months with some spare to purchase things like our userbars. We've had some great high quality threads, in fact, lots of them.

So yeah, I'll be making that poll soon. How it'll work without the plugin, read on. I'll create a MOTM award with the usual awards plugin and handing it to the winner. If our custom one isn't ready by the next month, we'd just strip the award from the past winner and give to the new one (if the previous MOTM winner doesn't retain it month after), all winners etc will be recorded, so we can acknowledge you in the new plugin.

Stay tuned! :)

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Great announcement.
I bet everyone is looking forward for this.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
This is very cool to hear about. I'm sure it will encourage more members to be of even higher quality. :)

I know of two people that will have a good fight in the poll. ;)

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
RKO said:
This is very cool to hear about. I'm sure it will encourage more members to be of even higher quality. :)

I know of two people that will have a good fight in the poll. ;)

Fight? What fight?
I'm already in Crayo's heart, he just doesn't announce it yet because of the suspense and the excitement.

:troll:

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Tzesi said:
Fight? What fight?
I'm already in Crayo's heart, he just doesn't announce it yet because of the suspense and the excitement.

:troll:

What are you talking about? You're in everybody's heart.. And by fight, I mean, it'll be a close competition in the pole between 2-3 members imparticular.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Awesome news. Perhaps you should allow 2 votes each member, no voting yourself. Might make it more interesting.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Is it called Member of the Month and not Champion because it would seem like the Title is being changed every month?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
CM Punk said:
What ring? This is WWE Forums.

No, just the idea behind it. You get chosen to compete for king of the ring, (you get nominated for MoTM). Then you face everybody for your chance to win. (You get chosen by the other users).