Member of the Month - Movember

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
KLockard never ceases to impress me with his posts, great poster. Stopspot nearly won my vote for being so active in the indy section and also being a great knowledgeable poster, but gotta go with KLockard.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
trip has the support this month so I'll just jump on that bandwagon. one of the better users to show up in this year

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Will go with Lockard, i just dont understand why the HQ poster of the forums hasnt been MOTM yet. Trips has been really active and deserves it but Lockard has brought the highest quality every month since im a member and usually people forget about him when the MOTM come

Reactions: David5150 and THG?

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Trip is really close but I'm going with the one and only Rainman. Been active, friendly, and overall just easy and fun to discuss wrestling and football with.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
64a6bfd0264120412fcaab6ebaaaaa30.png
:pity1:

No one comes to mind other than Stopspot, he has been keeping the Other Wrestling section alive with HQ content.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Even though he's only really active in one section, @Testify is keeping the Impact section buzzing with his insane ability to not give a fuck about what threads to make, plus he's a riot in the Deadman's subforum. Long overdue.

Reactions: Testify and seabs

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Hoff's vote is for Black_Jesus. Why? He is one cool cat brother. No further reasoning is needed IHO

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Testify, he's the king of the TNA section and has a great sense of humour. Without him, Stopspot and a few other guys we're a WWEforum they make it a wrasslin forum.

Reactions: Testify

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Going with Testify. Not sure if it's just because he randomly replies to all my shit lately, but he hooked me up with some sharkboy matches, has been one of very few members keeping the TNA section active while the show had been less than awesome, and he even showed up in the WWE section. Multiple times.

Reactions: Testify

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Even though he's only really active in one section, @Testify is keeping the Impact section buzzing with his insane ability to not give a fuck about what threads to make, plus he's a riot in the Deadman's subforum. Long overdue.
Test has never won MOTM?