Member of the month - May

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
^ There's you a like for this month. :stopspot:

(ETA: February, March and April -- three consecutive months of me being in the top 10. :yay: )

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Was going to say you arent even in this one. I dont know how i am, i've been online significantly less than before.

Yeah, I was a lot less active last month, not even in the top 10. Gotta' step it up this month. You are because you're just that awesome.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I was a lot less active last month, not even in the top 10. Gotta' step it up this month. You are because you're just that awesome.
lol i am a charismatic enigma. But really....I dont know where i post, and it isn't quality. Dolphs outposted Crayo this month, Way to go Ryan Steve!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It's going to be fucking July before I'm even named the MOTM. Hurry the fuck up slackers