Member of the Month- May 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Still glad you only spent 8$?
Meh, I'll throw in more when the time comes, fuck it.
Giving up Cigs, fast food, pop basically switching my diet and moving over to a hardcore workout routine pretty much put me in a terrible funk for a week there :/ Not much more I could say on that subject :p

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
I would've gone Solidus, can't think of any one else

and why would 200 posts be bad, what if they've been here all that month and their 200 posts were amazing

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
the lass predicted the streak ending, and she is not a bully

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Sharpy Sandow , he's been the top poster for most of the time the sidebar has been there and his posts are usually very fun to read.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
the lass predicted the streak ending, and she is not a bully

She also called for Punk and The Shield to be fired, for Wyatt to be de-pushed and for Ryback to main event Wrestlemania, along with a couple of dozen other horrendous ideas/predictions that didn't come to fruition. But like you, she isn't a serious poster and wasn't really predicting the Streak to end (or any of that other stuff), so let's drop that as a reason for why she's a good poster.

Anyway, I usually never vote in these sort of things but for what it's worth, I'll also go with SharpySandow this month. He's been very active and is posting a lot of material in almost any thread that I click on, and his opinions are always reasonable (even when I don't agree.)