Member of the Month- June 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Majour, She's really active and she's recently introduced me to indie promotions which currently I am loving that sort of atmosphere.

She knows her stuff and should defiantly be nominated for it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
tgmi just an active friendly member

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Oh man this is tough!

Trip and Majour are super awesome, i'd vote both of you if I could but since I cant I'm gonna go with @Trip in the Head because running IWT can't be easy and he seems to be doing it well.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I've been keeping track of the activity of the forums in my absence and I vote for @Trip in the Head this month not only because of the aforementioned job he is doing in IWT but also because he is a great member all around and very helpful... his posts are insightful and entertaining and he posts in nearly every part of the board consistently.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Vacant because he's been the topic of discussion here for the past month.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Everybody's favorite ninja turtle Leonardo C-something for probably being the most active and interesting WS poster.