Member of the Month: July

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Well, damn guys. Lmfao. Thanks for the votes! Did not expect that... especially D'Z and Aids. (Is the world ending?? :shock:)

Voting Rain. He may not be the most active compared to other people but I really like reading about what he has to say whenever I see a post of his. Pretty sure I liked a lot of his posts in the last month lmao

Aids i can see, but you know I'd let you stick your wiener in my butt any time

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Dolphbk

Jobber
Reaction score
Vote King David
He helped me soooo much with getting used to this site and wasn't a troll he really helped me salt and gave great feedback on my threads

Reactions: David5150

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Changing my vote from nikkaswag to Danielson. He's been good in his posting for more than just this one month and his consistency should be awarded. On top of that he's one of the most friendliest users I know here and pretty cool to the new guys of the forums as well. Aside from that he's been active from every section I visit. IWT, WWE, Gaming, Locker Room. Danielson has really spread himself nicely throughout the entire forum, not just wrestling.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Changing my vote from nikkaswag to Danielson. He's been good in his posting for more than just this one month and his consistency should be awarded. On top of that he's one of the most friendliest users I know here and pretty cool to the new guys of the forums as well. Aside from that he's been active from every section I visit. IWT, WWE, Gaming, Locker Room. Danielson has really spread himself nicely throughout the entire forum, not just wrestling.
Shhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.