Member of the Month - December

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I heard from my source (his initials are D.M.) that Crayo gets $35.000 per post + bonuses for every like he gets + extra blowjob when a legit new member comes in.

:hogan:
That's all speculation, we don't discuss talent contracts with the public.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
That's all speculation, we don't discuss talent contracts with the public.

My sources are true! For instance, my source said yesterday that Lockdown main event will be Magnus vs. Samoa Joe, but there's also 50% chance that it won't be because of A.J. Styles, who has 50% of coming back.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
My sources are true! For instance, my source said yesterday that Lockdown main event will be Magnus vs. Samoa Joe, but there's also 50% chance that it won't be because of A.J. Styles, who has 50% of coming back.
Don Mattingly?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Would have voted but missed the thread in all the announcements and shenanigans of the festive period. Congrats though Shadow!

Reactions: Rogue

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Honestly, I've more often than not forgotten about them lately since there's nothing to distinguish MOTM since the switch. My bad.

Congratulations, Shadow!! :yay: Well earned and well deserved, brother.

Reactions: Rogue

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
its pretty much january bros. THG because he is my fucking dude brother man buddy.