Member Love Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

lollll bro I forgot we had that kickass btb way back like 2 years ago, it was SO epic, we won BTB of the year if I'm not mistaken :)

MizMasta3000

since theres no "Throw in a pool and drop a radio in on them thread" I ll put my list here

Peep Show
Qwake
BKB

I hope you all burn on a cross one day :happy:

J

J- "Be Jealous of Ohio State Football" Dawg

Terrelle Pryor = Heisman '10-'11

Hell yea no doubt. This year were taken the Rose Bowl. Don't matter weather its Oregon or Oregon State, Fuck throw um both on the field, either way Terrelle going to zig zag those mother fuckers. Between Pryon, Saine, and Herron by next season are rushing games going to be unstopble.

This year Rose Bowl, Next year BCS.

straight_edge76

lollll bro I forgot we had that kickass btb way back like 2 years ago, it was SO epic, we won BTB of the year if I'm not mistaken :)

Yeah Im pretty sure it did then like the forum crashed and it all went to hell lol. I've been meaning to start a new one but I've been busy.

MizMasta3000

MizMasta got the eye for booking. If ur in colegio, then u might want help.