Meltzfuck report on Henry and Christian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
> Meltzer reports WWE are planning to have ADR vs Taker
> We all bash
> We then discuss why ADR vs Taker would be good/bad

Posting his insight with sources is MUCH better than saying "Well I heard WWE are doing this and that" as that gets used for members to "win" their selected debates, sources > no sources; you want to be a journalist so you should know this :pity1:

Calling Meltzer a "source" is a stretch Armstrong if I have ever heard one.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
lol Speak in what tone? I was agreeing with you. Just saying that for those who complain about Meltzer, they should just stop posting stuff from him at all rather than post his articles and then complain about what they themselves chose to post anyway.

I know I was messing with you man. I never post his shit though so I am allowed to bitch lol.

But yea some complain about him while giving him more exposure (posting his "news" as thread)

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I actually don't understand why we hate Meltzarse more than other wrestling wrestling journalists/dirtsheets that have 'scoops'. They all suck ass.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
R Albin said:
I actually don't understand why we hate Meltzarse more than other wrestling wrestling journalists/dirtsheets that have 'scoops'. They all suck ass.
:true:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
R Albin said:

Meltzer is a known jackass that both Vince and Dana White have shit on for his laughable "reports" so he is an easy target. Also he is the most well known dirtsheet guy (for whatever reason) so naturally he gets hated on the most.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Meltzer is a known jackass that both Vince and Dana White have sh*t on for his laughable "reports" so he is an easy target. Also he is the most well known dirtsheet guy (for whatever reason) so naturally he gets hated on the most.

Vince had a go at him? I seriously need to see that. I guess it's understandable when you put it like that, but others are just as pish.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Maybe it was just Dana and I'm trying to pile on. Coulda sworn someone in the wrestling industry has shit on him though.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
CM Punk and Dixie Carter are the recent ones who touched on him. I recall Punk owning him like a bitch on twitter saying that he was going to take a dump or something, and it'd be a scoop for Meltzer; and Carter denied his "reports" about TNA PPV buys, and said they're inaccurate. In late 90's, Meltzer was an attention whore, and was kissing up to lots of officials just to kinda promote him and his little site, not that it means anything, just throwing this at random here, lol.

R Albin said:

Because he sucks WAY more than others. Powell of prowrestling.net doesn't "report" so called TNA buys and gives 50/50 "reports", he only gives legit news and who's backstage at the tapings and stuff; Johnson of PWinsider also doesn't report TNA buys b/c nobody knows them b/c TNA is private fucking company; he only reports legit news like Powell.

Net and Insider are the only two legit sources, and suck alotta less than Shitzer and his vanilla sidekicks.

And don't let me begin on PWTorch, boy o boy. Those there are a bunch of of know-it-alls, it's something amazing. They "know" every aspect of the wrestling business, they know how to work a 5 star match, they "know" what and how to do it, it's freaking amazing.

Torch writers got buried multiple times by both Eric Bischoff and AJ Styles.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo just said hella. I'm only speculating, but I feel like he picked that up from me.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Crayo just said hella. I'm only speculating, but I feel like he picked that up from me.

Said it years ago, but a post around here got me saying it in Skype to Xanth, which got me posting it, so it might have been you :goatface:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Interesting. Hella originated as bay area slang

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Henry must return as a Heel, his last Heel run was his best run EVER.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Crayo said:
Yeah PWInsider is the one that I always listen to, I've found that dirtsheet hella' reliable for the past 2 years.

Yeah, they don't bullshit around, but here's a fun fact about them: Mike Johnson did get removed from the Impact tapings in 2011 when he tried to tweet IMPACT spoilers live from the building. :dawg:

And what about Powell? He told the world there's a backstage heat on Aries back in mid-June this year and that's why they're putting him in the Ultimate X match (!!), and guess what? Aries won the Ultimate X, and later went on to defeat Bobby Roode to win the World Title.:pity1:

Even the better reporters have their botches, lol.

But I still respect those two sites, yeah.