Meltzer Reports The Plans For Hell In A Cell

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
90% of my wrestling section posts have been for WWE to do something different, ANYTHING different, at this point... so I can't bitch about this.

Would I have done something different? Absolutely. Just announce Ambrose vs Rollins in the Cell main-events the show and leave Cena out of it. But at least this is SOMETHING and is the only way WWE will conceivably do it with their Blue selves thinking Cena HAS to draw.
It's fresh, but if Cena beat Ambrose in a average lenght match and steal his feud, I'm going to get pissed

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
AND CM PUNK IS GONNA RETURN WITH OPRAH WINFREY AS HIS MANAGER ALONG WITH INTRODUCING HIS NEW THEME, "BOOTY" BY JENNIFER LOPEZ!

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
No Lesnar needed at the HIAC PPV! Woo, we all wanna see Cena, even though he's been shoved down our throats for the last 10 years.
Every decision WWE makes is bona fide and cool. Yay!
lets go tna ! roh best

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Explain to me why all your favorite wrestlers are former/active WWE superstars please?

I'm just sayin'. TNA has been kicking WWE's ass product-wise lately, no need for you to get butthurt.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
No Brock vs Cena inside the cell, unfortunately... despite the fact that it would have made the most sense.

Cena and Ambrose fighting to see who gets their hands on Seth Rollins just sounds awful, especially since we can probably conclude it'll end with Cena prevailing and going over Rollins inside the cell at the end... although an interesting twist would be Ambrose cheating to win (nothing more than say a low blow or something, maybe pulling his tights/shorts for the pinfall victory at most) just to show he wants Rollins so bad that he isn't above playing dirty against Cena to make sure he gets him. It'd be a similarly interesting twist if Cena tried to do the same thing.

It is amusing that the loser has to settle for facing Randy Orton... Orton being considered leftovers is pretty much their way of admitting he's a scrub now lol. Having the Orton match be inside the cell too though is kind of pointless.
lol wait.....didn't Orton just bitch about wanting time off because of stuff like this? And now, he's the leftover shit? lol great.

I wouldn't mind seeing Cena and Ambrose in the Cell though.....could be interesting.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol wait.....didn't Orton just bitch about wanting time off because of stuff like this? And now, he's the leftover shit? lol great.

I wouldn't mind seeing Cena and Ambrose in the Cell though.....could be interesting.

Just to clarify, the idea isn't that Cena and Ambrose would compete in a HIAC match. The matches against Rollins or Orton would be the only matches inside the cell.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Just to clarify, the idea isn't that Cena and Ambrose would compete in a HIAC match. The matches against Rollins or Orton would be the only matches inside the cell.
oh I thought they mean that match in the cell...then whoever wins....faces the opponent they choose in the cell. Actually that wouldn't' make sense because then Cena/Ambrose would be really worn out by the time they fought Rollins. So yeah, I'm an idiot on that one lol

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The more I think about this idea, the more it actually makes sense.

Ambrose has every reason to want his hands on Rollins. Broke up their friendship, stabbed him in the back, pissed everyone off, stole MITB, curbstomped him through cinderblocks, etc. But so does Cena as the only reason he's not walking around with the belt right now was because he got screwed by Rollins (lets not get into Cena having that match won -_-) so the evil Authority can deal with both of their problems at once by having these two fight EACH OTHER before Rollins and Orton pick up the scraps later on in the night.

Thing is, they're kinda booking themselves in a corner (as they pretty much have to do with Cena at this point, sadly.) Lets look at the ways the first match can go...

1: Ambrose wins clean, first of all this obviously isn't happening, and while it'll be a FANTASTIC victory for Dean Ambrose it also sets up Cena vs Orton with very little story later in the night. The fans won't be happy with that garbage.

2: Cena wins clean and goes on to face Rollins who, after ALL they have done to put heat on Seth, he would suddenly be the most beloved babyface in the company since D-Bry. Fail.

3; The Authority could run in and DQ Ambrose, so Rollins gets Cena instead... Obviously that's a bad way to go even though it would be a cool way to advance Ambrose vs the Authority with some instant gratification as he kicks the shit out of Orton in the Cell, but...

4: Nikki Bella can... :no:

5: Rollins himself can show some balls and DQ Cena to get HIS hands on a beaten-up Ambrose later on in the night. Sadly that'll set up the story of Cena getting fucked over by the Authority - bleh - but it'll get more heat on Ambrose vs Rollins and the match at the end would be quite electric...

...Any other suggestions? :eek:tunga: