Meltzer reports possible WMXXV card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Batista and HHH doesn't have more fans than Cena. The thing is, when they booked Cena vs Batista and HHH vs Cena, the mayority of the fans were booing Cena for him being Cena, not because they supported Batista or HHH. HBK I do believe has more fans.

That card seems like bullshit, I doubt Cena isn't in this year's title match.

No way. HHH definately has more fans than Cena. HBK definately does too. Batista probably has about the same, you're right. But HHH definately does. His fans that he has are all ages and sexes, and has a large amount in each grou. Cena has a large group in female and kids, but the fanbase of males and adults is there, but much smaller.

Moonlight Drive

He's been back for how long a week? It'll take a lot longer for people to care about him than it did before.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Don't get too wrapped up in this. we're 4 months away from Wrestlemania, things can change so quick.

and Dave Meltzer reported this, he was probably busy whacking it while watching a Misawa match.

The Rated R CMStar

None of this matches, except Hardy vs Edge, make any build up sense.

Moonlight Drive

The only one that doesn't really make sense build-up wise is Orton vs Tista.

xtremebadass

Orton vs. Batista at Armageddon and at WrestleMania following seems pretty weak. Noboby is really into it, maybe 2 years ago, but I don't think that's Mania worthy. That's why I think Cena and Orton will be switched on the card.

The Rated R CMStar

Orton vs Austin makes more sense than Cena vs Austin. Cena is just now getting cheered and ONLY cheered. I hardly hear any boos now, and WWE wants to throw him against Austin?

Cena vs Batista makes the most sense. And call me old fashioned, but I think that Mania's main events have to at least be teased at or before the Royal Rumble, and seeing how I already saw HHH vs Taker at Smackdown, it would be a downer to see it at Mania.

Seriously WWE, book HBK vs Taker. It's what's best for the business. Mania needs that "close call" match, and that even has the dream match factor added to it.

Edge vs Hardy, unless it has some Ladder Match variation on it, will do nothing for me.

Moonlight Drive

HBK vs Taker is going to happen, I can feel it. After both the 07 and 08 Rumbles I was hoping for a HBK/Taker match but it never came to fruition, I have a feeling this year we will see the same Rumble confrontation again but it will lead to a match.

Maybe it's wishful thinking. But that would fucking kick arse, it wouldn't matter if the Main Event was Ricky Ortiz vs Dolph Ziggler, I'd pay just for that match.