Meltdown XXXVI: 'FWA for the PCRF' || RESULTS.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
J05NVxh.png

XXXVI: “FWA for the PCRF.”
Live from the Palestine Stadium in Gaza City, Palestine.
Thursday 30th November, 2023.

DfALQyGWAAAHM0t.jpg

violet.png

Rod Sterling: “It’s Thursday night somewhere! You know what that means!”

Anzu Kurosawa: “Episode Thirty-Six, Rod!! Square number! LET’S GO!”

There’s a loud pop around the arena as Gerald Grayson bounds onto the stage, all smiles for his adoring fans despite the tough time he’s been having as of later. He slaps hands with the fans along the front row as he makes his way down the ramp.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following is your Meltdown XXXVI opening contest, scheduled for one-fall and with a twenty minute limit. Introducing first, weighing in at two hundred and twenty pounds… he hails from Raleigh in North Carolina… ‘the Daredevil’... GERALD… GRAYSON!!"

Rod Sterling: "Here comes Gerald Grayson to kick things off here in Gaza City, and he will doubtlessly be looking over his shoulder for the man that has been plaguing him over the past few weeks."

Anzu Kurosawa: "You talking about Death Walker, Rod? I’m not sure we can call him just a man... but I agree with the looking over the shoulder part, which will make this one-on-one match more difficult for Grayson to contend with."

Rod Sterling: "And it’s already difficult enough as it is, with the Daredevil going up against one of the most impressive of the FWA’s most recent intake."

As if on cue, Grayson’s music fades out as Sterling speaks and is quickly replaced by…

The reaction continues to be positive for Brooklyn Steiner, who walks onto the stage with a confident look on his face. He locks eyes with his opponent in the ring before marching down the ramp towards him.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: "And his opponent… from New York City, New York… he weighs in tonight at two hundred and five pounds… This… Is… BROOKLYN STEINER!!"

Rod Sterling: "Steiner has been impressive since his recent debut here in the FWA, earning himself a championship shot at Winter Wasteland, where he - along with Jack the Clipper - will challenge Kleio De Santos for the Television Championship."

Anzu Kurosawa: "Brooklyn Steiner earned his way into that match, both through his impressive performances and, more specifically, a victory over Vengador which sealed his place in that triple threat. It’s important he doesn’t allow his momentum to stall here at the final hurdle before Winter Wasteland."

Brooklyn is in the ring, a look of focus on his face as he eyes up Gerald Grayson from across the ring. The official conducts his final checks and, when content that we’re good to go, he calls for the bell…

violet.png

FIRST MATCH || 1/20.
Brooklyn Steiner
vs. Gerald Grayson.
Singles Match.
Match writer: SS.
violet.png

<< 00:00. >>

As one might expect, this match starts off at break-neck speed, with both men hitting the ropes early and often but the other evading the worst of their attacks. That is until Grayson lands on the apron after being lifted up and over the top rope with a back body drop, with the Daredevil coming back into the ring with a springboard forearm that takes Steiner off his feet. Only momentarily, though, with Brooklyn quickly back to his feet, only to be backed into the corner by alternating forearm strikes and overhand chops. Steiner is Irish whipped into the corner, but he evades Grayson’s attempted lariat, hits the opposite ropes, springboards off the second one, and connects with a dropkick!

Rod Sterling: "A frenetic pace to kick us off here on Meltdown XXXVI, with both men giving us a little sample of their aerial ability."

Anzu Kurosawa: "I think that sample left a sour taste in Gerald Grayson’s mouth, with the Daredevil rolling beneath the bottom rope for some respite."

Indeed, GG seems to be looking for a deep breath, but Steiner is already in motion, hitting the opposite set of ropes before propelling himself into Grayson with a tope suicida!! Steiner is back to his feet to much applause from the audience, and continues to take it to his opponent on the outside…

<< 05:49. >>

Brooklyn has pressed his advantage after a lengthy period on the outside, followed by a stretch where he works over Gerald’s left leg with a series of holds. We rejoin the match with Grayson stretching out for the ropes with his fingertips, Steiner with a single-leg Boston crab cinched in deeply. GG seems only millimetres away… but then Steiner drags him into the centre of the ring and hooks on an STF! The crowd applaud the transition, with the only person in the arena not impressed being Gerald Grayson, who can do little more than scream out in agony.

Rod Sterling: "Gerald Grayson is in a dangerous spot here…"

Anzu Kurosawa: "He has been for a while! It’s just been one big submission bonanza from Brooklyn Steiner over the past few minutes! I’d be impressed if the bastard didn’t steal my entrance music."

Grayson looks for a moment as though he’s about to give in, but soon his outstretched hand clenches into a fist and resolution spreads across his face… before he crawls and inches his way back to the ropes! He hooks onto the bottom one with outstretched fingertips. The official enforces a break and Grayson instantly rolls under the bottom rope, getting up to his feet gingerly on the apron. Brooklyn already knows his next move, though, charging into the adjacent corner…

Rod Sterling: "Brooklyn Steiner goes for a triangle dropkick… but Grayson hops down from the apron!! Steiner gets tangled in the ropes and crashes and burns!!"

GG isn’t done there, reaching beneath the bottom rope to drag Steiner out of the ring by the scruff of the neck… and then hurling Brooklyn into the nearby steel ring steps!

Anzu Kurosawa: "How the turntables have turntabled!! Gerald Grayson back on the offensive!"

<< 11:04. >>

Grayson has Steiner in a corner, working away at him with hard knife edge chops, before he hurls him across the ring and into the opposite set of turnbuckles with an Irish whip. GG follows him in and connects with a running high knee! Grayson doesn’t dismount from the second rope, though, instead adjusting his balance before throwing right hand after right hand into Brooklyn’s forehead! And then Grayson throws him out of the corner with a hurricanrana! Pinfall attempt from GG.

ONE… TWO… NO!

Rod Sterling: "Kickout from Steiner! But Grayson has the bit between his teeth. He hoists Brooklyn straight back up to his feet and throws him against the ropes… POWERSLAM!!"

Anzu Kurosawa: "GG is cooking on all cylinders here, and he notices that Brooklyn is in perfect position. You think he’s thinking Sky High?"

Grayson does indeed seem to have his finisher in mind, striding to the corner and looking back at Brooklyn Steiner before performing a picture-perfect double jump moonsault… right into Brooklyn’s outstretched knees! Gerald bounces across the ring, clutching his ribs in agony. Steiner, on the other hand, climbs up to his feet looking quite like a man who has just finished playing possum. He watches GG get to his feet, facing in the opposite direction…

Anzu Kurosawa: "DRAGONRANA! Gerald is spiked onto the top of his head!"

Rod Sterling: "Steiner smells blood in the water! He climbs to the top rope, the audience cheering him on… PHOENIX SPLASH!!! Brooklyn Steiner hooks the far leg…"

ONE… TWO… THR – NO!!

Anzu Kurosawa: "He kicks out! Some of that trademark resilience from Gerald Grayson! He’s still in this one…"

If there’s any frustration for Steiner, he doesn’t let it show. Instead, he brushes himself off, and goes back to work…

<< 14:57. >>

Steiner throws Grayson off the ropes and attempts a lariat, with the Daredevil ducking underneath it and continuing his momentum. He hops up onto the second rope, attempting a springboard cross-body, whilst at the same moment Brooklyn aims a forearm strike at the head of his opponent. Both competitors connect simultaneously, the result being both of them laid out in the middle of the ring!! The audience launches into a ‘BOTH THESE GUYS!’ chant.

Rod Sterling: "We’ve gone past fifteen minutes here, ladies and gentlemen, in what has turned into a slog for both of these men. Any hope of preserving health and energy for Winter Wasteland is out of the window!"

Anzu Kurosawa: "You can say that again, Rod! Both men are interested in one thing at this moment, and that’s besting the other. But that might not happen if neither can answer the referee’s count!"

The count is at nine when the two finally force themselves up to their feet, stumbling into one another…

Steiner throws a forearm strike!

Grayson comes back with a straight right!

Forearm from Steiner!

Right hand from Grayson!

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: "Ladies and gentlemen… this is your… FOUR MINUTE WARNING!!"

The two exchange strikes, the audience reaching fever pitch, until it looks like Grayson is getting the upper hand. He backs Steiner towards the ropes with a trio of consecutive straight rights, only for Brooklyn to fight back with some vicious forearm strikes! With Grayson backed against the ropes, Steiner alternates between forearms and knife edge chops, until GG nearly collapses on his feet. The Daredevil is holding himself up using the ropes as Brooklyn charges off the opposite set, attempting to clothesline GG over the top rope and to the outside –

Rod Sterling: "Back body drop from Grayson! The Daredevil reverses and sends Brooklyn onto the apron instead!"

Anzu Kurosawa: "Steiner has GG by the scruff of the neck, though, and he brings him down throat-first over the top rope! Gerald stumbles into the middle of the ring, with Steiner sizing him up from the apron. Brooklyn goes for a springboard cross-body…"

Rod Sterling: "But Grayson connects with a standing dropkick!! Effective anti-air by the Daredevil!"

Grayson is quick to roll out onto the apron, watching Brooklyn get to his feet in the centre of it. Finally, he somersaults into the ring…

Rod Sterling: "Extreme Impact from Gerald Grayson? NO! Brooklyn Steiner ducks beneath the lariat…"

Anzu Kurosawa: "AND THEN HITS THE REDEMPTION SLAM!! Got him! And Steiner hooks BOTH legs…"

ONE… TWO… THREE!

Winner: Brooklyn Steiner via pinfall at 17:03.

Brooklyn rolls off the top of Grayson, clearly exhausted after the exertions of the match, and slowly picks himself up to his feet. He allows the official to lift his hand in victory.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: "Here is your winner… BROOKLYN STEINER!!"

Rod Sterling: "Another impressive but hard-fought victory for Brooklyn Steiner, who is carving out a reputation for himself as a workhorse within the squared circle here in the FWA. I don’t think I’ve seen this man have a short match."

Anzu Kurosawa: "He’s giving these fans their money’s worth, for sure. But you have to feel for Gerald Grayson, who came so close to securing victory tonight but fell just short."

Rod Sterling: "He’ll have a chance to rectify that loss in momentum in a month’s time at Winter Wasteland, but for tonight, this moment belongs to Brooklyn Steiner."

Steiner climbs up to the second rope in a corner, posing for the fans who show him support after another excellent performance. He eventually hops down and, after one more look at his felled opponent, who is just now making his way to his feet, he climbs out of the ring. He walks back up the ramp with his music blaring throughout the arena.

Afterwards, following a gruelling fight and with Steiner making his exit, Grayson goes to step between the ropes when he spots…

Rod Sterling: "It's no rest for the weary as one of Death Walker’s buffoons has hopped the barricade."

So Gerald decides to get back in the ring and dares the henchman (or henchwoman) to join him. However, this Terror of Darkness stands in position outside the ring… waiting.

Anzu Kurosawa: "Uh oh, looks like more trouble has arrived. Check your six, Gerald!"

Still ready for a fight, Grayson turns quickly to see another Terror of Darkness is outside the ring. He gets in a more secure angle, expecting one or both to attack him at any moment. So he doesn't give either of them his back. The daredevil is becoming more unhinged by the situation since he's become the latest victim to Death’s ambushes. The two disciples in long black cloaks and black full face masks under their new demon skull masks, circle the ring in a slow methodical manner. And then another one jumps the barricade, so now we have three. These three goons proceed to corner Grayson from ringside as they maintain even space between them.

Rod Sterling: "Look at this. This here, just isn't right. Three against one? Come on, this doesn't fare well for the resident daredevil."

Anzu Kurosawa: "I’m not sure it even matters at this point especially after all the recent attacks. Grayson isn't about to cower and who could blame him. At a certain point, the bullying has to stop. And in order to do that, sometimes you have to just stand up and fight! Let's see how this turns out."

The Terrors of Darkness end their stalking and have a message for Gerald Grayson. They speak it in unison…

Terrors of Darkness: "We’ve come… in misery… to cause pain… and we’ve come to bring you… your suffering."

And then all of the lights are dimmed til they are off… But not a minute sooner, they are turned back on and our expected guest has made his presence with his special crafted baseball bat with its glass shards.

Anzu Kurosawa: "There he is! The monster that refuses to be forgotten. Death Walker just has this… this diabolical way of toying with people's sanity."

Rod Sterling: "And it is only getting worse every time that he picks a new target. I don't know if beating sense into the former Darius Wright will successfully work or just make him more twisted."

Leaning back against a turnbuckle, Death Walker waits calmly and taps the sharp equalizer into the palm of his other hand. Which doesn't have any effect on Gerald Grayson because he came prepared with a weapon of his own. He swings frantically with his steel pipe to show that he's prepared to make good use of it on any and everyone who tries him. Finally turning to see Death Walker behind him in his normal wrestling attire. Gerald points the pipe at his tormentor and urges him to continue with this plan for tonight. Just then, the Terrors of Darkness slide into the ring and stand at the other turnbuckles. The Dark Traveler raises his empty hand and snaps his fingers. This brings on his followers to go charging towards Gerald.

Rod Sterling: "Ughhh… I can’t watch this, another heinous attack from Death Walker. Wait! Grayson isn’t done quite yet!"

The attack is thwarted instantly as Grayson puts down the Terrors of Darkness. Looking to take Death down also but he rolls out of the ring along with two of his devoted disciples. Which just leaves the one who is still laid out and left with an upset Gerald Grayson. Who doesn't waste another minute on doing nothing. But instead the daredevil hops up the nearby ropes to hit a powerful SKY HIGH double jump moonsault onto the unaware goon.

Anzu Kurosawa: "And that message couldn't be any clearer. Gerald Grayson is no pushover and it's gonna take a lot more than bully tactics to keep him down."

Rod Sterling: "I couldn't agree more but will that be enough against a demon like Death Walker? We’ll have to wait until Winter Wasteland for the answer."

violet.png

After a quick commercial break, the cameras focus on the lovely Katie Baxter.

Katie Baxter: "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Meltdown. At this very moment, we are going to try and get a word from Gerald Grayson, who just thwarted an attack from Death Walker and his Terrors of Darkness."

Right on cue, Gerald rounds the corner wiping the exhaustion off of him with a towel, before putting it across his neck.

Katie Baxter: "Gerald, what do you make of the attacks from Death Walker?"

Gerald Grayson: "Katie, I truly don’t know what Death Walker’s deal is, but if he thinks he’s going to get one over me again, then he’s not as smart as I thought he was."

Gerald paused, wiping his forehead with the towel hanging around his neck.

Gerald Grayson: "He’s saying wrong place, wrong time as reasoning for his attacks on me – BULLSHIT! I don’t believe that for one second."

Suddenly, it’s as if a switch went off as Gerald looks straight into the camera.

Gerald Grayson: "Death, for the first time in a really long time, you’ve made me think of some thoughts – some bad thoughts."

Gerald looks at Katie, who is freaked out. Gerald grabs the microphone from Katie and politely motions for her to make her exit, to which she obliges.

Gerald Grayson: "You questioned whether I’d be able to make it to Winter Wasteland, well let me confirm my attendance right now, Death. After what you’ve put me through, there’s nothing that’ll stop me from showing up and giving you the ass beating that you deserve. So please, bring all the Terrors that you can because you’re going to need every single one of them."

He pauses, scratching the side of his cheek.

Gerald Grayson: "Because at Winter Wasteland, he might be coming. And you won’t like it when he’s angry."

Gerald audibly drops the mic, intensely looking at the camera shot.

violet.png

As we return to Meltdown XXXVI, there is a good ovation from the fans for the trio that their debut as a team two weeks ago on Meltdown XXXV - Tr1ck or Tr4sh. Trash Mammal scurries out first, followed by Halloween Knight and then Juan Tothrefor. Juan seems to have added some black accents onto his usual green, white and red attire to show his solidarity with the people of Palestine as well as representing his home country of Mexico. Halloween Knight rubs Trash Mammal’s shoulders as they walk towards the ring, and Juan shares high fives and fist bumps with some young fans in the front row.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: “The following contest is a Trios Match scheduled for one fall with a twenty minute time limit. Introducing first, the team of Trash Mammal, Halloween Knight and Juan Tothrefor… TR1CK OR TR4SH!!”

Anzu Kurosawa: “I think that it is safe to describe what we saw on Meltdown XXXV as somewhat of a surprise, when Tr1ck or Tr4sh picked up a victory against three established stars here in the FWA in Trevor Walker, Vengador and XYZ. It definitely turned some heads and well, there’s a strong surge of fan support for them here tonight in Gaza City, Rod.”

Rod Sterling: “I’ll admit that they surprised me with that win last week, but tonight’s opposition do promise greater cohesion, but it is safe to say that individually their talents in the ring do not stack up to the aforementioned. With a microphone, though? Eh, I’d still rather listen to Trevor Walker.”

As Knight, Basura and Juan enter the ring the camera focuses on their opponents for the night - The Bad Boys Boy Band. The Backstreet Boy plays it cool whilst leaning back against the turnbuckle and Mike Stand has to stop In-Sync from rushing straight into a fight. With everyone ready and in position once Tr1ck or Tr4sh have finished posing for the fans, referee Richard Davis calls for the bell.

violet.png

SECOND MATCH || 1/20.
Tr1ck or Tr4sh
(Halloween Knight, Trash Mammal, and Juan Tothrefor) vs. the Bad Boys Band (In-Sync, the Backstreet Boy, and Mike Stand).
Trios Match.
Match writer: Man.
violet.png

<< 00:00. >>

It is Trash Mammal starting things off for the luchadors and opposite him is The Backstreet Boy, who nominated himself to start for TBBBB without consulting either of his teammates. The two lock up in the middle of the ring but the advanced skill of Mamifero De Basura allows him to get the standing switch quickly and then take The Backstreet Boy over with an Arm Drag. The Boy is back up though and charges in at Trash Mammal, but he leapfrogs over the oncoming charge, and The Backstreet Boy hits the ropes, and Trash Mammal gets down and takes him over with a Monkey Flip!

The Backstreet Boy lands hard on his back in the Tr1ck or Tr4sh corner and Trash Mammal scurries over on the mat and tags in Halloween Knight. Knight comes in with a hard double sledge to the back of the Backstreet Boy. He lifts him up and drops him down onto his back with a Back Suplex, and quickly scales the corner, waiting for The Backstreet Boy to get up. As The Backstreet Boy stirs, Halloween Knight begins to tread across on the top rope whilst doing a DANCE.

Rod Sterling: “Woah! This is crazy! Halloween Knight is giving these people a show and it’s almost a month later than usual! This is all Tr1ck or Tr4sh at the moment, and Halloween Knight wants it his way!”

Knight steadies himself and then springboards across the ring… AND SPIKES THE BACKSTREET BOY ON THE TOP OF HIS HEAD WITH THE TERROR TORNADO DDT!!! It is quite possible that the singer is done, and Halloween Knight hooks both legs tightly;

ONE… TWO… THRE-NO!!!

In-Sync breaks it up! The referee is quick to try and restore order after the stomp to the back of the masked man’s head, not wanting any further interference. In-Sync drags The Backstreet Boy away and then attempts to tag himself in, but Mike Stand gets there first! On the other side of the ring, Halloween Knight acquiesces to the fans’ requests that Juan Tothrefor is tagged into the match.

Anzu Kurosawa: “Here comes Juan Tothrefor, who has been somewhat rejuvenated by entering this alliance with Trick or Trash. He’d been here for a few months but floundered a bit as he tries to find his feet here in the FWA after a very successful stint in Mexico.”

The multi-time Art of Lucha Television Champion hops over the ropes into the ring and is immediately set upon by Mike Stand, but Juan sidesteps him and catches him with a Hip Toss. Mike does not get back up so Juan stands over him, and delivers an Elbow Drop! The sizable luchador rises once more and does it again! Then again! Then one more! Juan soaks in the positive reception from the crowd but is then bowled over from behind by In-Sync!

Rod Sterling: “That In-Sync is something of a hot head and he couldn’t wait to get in there, so he does so illegally. This is their chance now, so Tr1ck or Tr4sh could be saying bye bye bye to their momentum.”

<< 05:34. >>

Following In-Sync’s untimely interruption, it has been all boy band, and Mike Stand is currently in the ring with an isolated Juan Tothrefor. He presses his knee on the back of Juan’s neck crushing Juan’s windpipe against the middle rope.

Rod Sterling: “The Bad Boys Boy Band are really in control here Anzu, you know, I think I heard In-Sync tell Halloween Knight that he doesn’t like October. I’d have a guess what his favourite month actually is, but it’s gonna be May.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “Please stop.”

Mike relents when Richard Davis requests that he stop, at risk of disqualification. In-Sync reaches his hand out and Mike tags him back in as Juan reaches towards his partners but is far too far away. In-Sync puts Juan against the Bad Boys corner and stomps on him several times and then props him up. In a display that does not go down well with the fans, In-Sync mounts the middle rope and starts punching Juan on the top of the head in the way that Juan likes to do, delivering four punches. Juan falls down to the mat, flat on his back.

Something clicks with The Bad Boys Boy Band as they share an understanding nod and Sync tags Stand in, who then tags The Backstreet Boy in. The Backstreet Boy steps up onto the turnbuckle and then onto the shoulders of his bandmates… they go for the STAGE DIVE… BUT JUAN ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY!! The Backstreet Boy lands hard on his chest and before Mike and In-Sync can stop him, Juan reaches his corner and tags in Trash Mammal!

Anzu Kurosawa: “There’s the opening that Tr1ck or Tr4sh needed, and here they come!”

Both Trash Mammal and Halloween Knight emerge from the corner and they take the two standing boy band members down with stereo Dropkicks! Both In-Sync and Mike Stand are knocked down into opposite corners and Basura and Knight run up to them and deliver stereo Monkey Flips, causing both to land in a heap in the middle of the ring. They slowly rise up and back towards the ropes… and a Double Clothesline from Juan Tothrefor sends them both tumbling down to ringside!

Juan waits by the ropes as the two begin to rise to their feet and he gets a nod from Halloween Knight… Knight charges towards Juan, who elevates him up over the top rope and Halloween Knight flattens the two singers on the outside!! Trash Mammal watches on but senses the incoming Backstreet Boy, and ducks the strike from behind. A Bionic Elbow from Juan turns him back around and into the path of Trash Mammal… RABIES SHOT!!! The Blue Thunder Bomb plants The Backstreet Boy, and Basura stays in place for the pin!

ONE… TWO… THREE!!!

Winners: Tr1ck or Tr4sh via pin fall at 7:09.

A good cheer goes up as Trash Mammal jumps up from the mat and squeals in delight, leaping onto Juan Tothrefor’s back. Halloween Knight rolls back into the ring and embraces his partners as well, with jubilant scenes all around.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: “Here are your winners… TR1CK OR TR4SH!!”

Anzu Kurosawa: “Make that two-for-two for Tr1ck or Tr4sh; I know that Juan Tothrefor is going to be counting these wins as they roll in. Hey, it might not be long before these three set their sights on the Trios Championships, maybe?”

Rod Sterling: “I wouldn’t be surprised, and they may have their eyes on The Coven already! They should probably expect some stiffer opposition in the future, though.”

Tr1ck or Tr4sh continue to celebrate with the fans in Gaza City, with Juan blowing kisses out to the crowd. The Bad Boys Boy Band leave together and are shown on the ramp looking up ruefully at the victors as Meltdown fades away elsewhere…

violet.png

Tommy couldn’t remember the last time he had enjoyed a good night’s sleep. Almost every night brought about nightmares of…the incident. In the last few weeks, the ones that didn’t involve the helpless whimpers of Bobby Ray Gallimore were still restless. This night was somehow the worst yet.

Tommy had returned home the morning after the Battle Royal on Meltdown. After he had heard that his scheduled Fallout match against Caesar had been canceled, Rocco pulled some strings to get him into the Meltdown main event. The two had talked at length and decided that since Tommy was a house of fire as of late, there was no reason that he couldn’t walk away from Meltdown with the FWA World Championship. Things didn’t work out the way the pair had hoped, as Tommy and XYZ had simultaneously eliminated one another from the match. They couldn’t change what happened, so the pair immediately shifted their focus back to the F1 Climaxxx and Tommy’s next opponent, Ꮆabrielle.

The inclusion of Ꮆabrielle into the tournament was just the next curveball that Tommy had faced since he earned a spot in FWA’s most prestigious tournament. In fact, there were some jokes in the locker room that Tommy’s path through the tourney had been “ƈυɾʂҽԃ.” He was slated to kick off the tournament against Danny Toner, only for Toner to vacate his title and withdraw from the F1. Suddenly, with very little notice, Tommy wound up facing FWA newcomer, Vampyra. He kept his winning streak alive, but barely survived his encounter with the new sensation.

One of Tommy’s biggest struggles in his match with Vampyra involved the fact that he would have to show a side of himself to the fans that they had never seen before. The real Tommy Bedlam. There were a few things that Tommy had grown up believing, and one of those involved the fact that women are beneath him. Even though he relished the idea of having his job be beating a woman in the middle of the ring, could he handle having the fans finally see through the “wholesome everyman” he was trying to be? After a lengthy conversation with Rocco, Tommy accepted the fact that he was going to have to push past his preconceived notions to get the job done. After all, it was just a job, right? The fans wouldn’t notice how much he really enjoyed it.

Within minutes of their match ending, Tommy received word that he would be facing Caesar. He and Rocco had talked at length about how Tommy had never faced anyone quite as unorthodox as Caesar before, and they had crafted a detailed plan about how The Cowboy could overthrow the ruler reincarnate. Fortunately, just days before the match, Caesar also backed out of the tournament. He might not have been able to gain more points in the tournament, but at least he wouldn’t have to deal with his plan failing against Caesar, or any other unorthodox opponent he might have to face in the future. Let’s face it, the plan probably wasn’t that good anyway.

While the powers that be worked to find a replacement for Caesar, Tommy and Rocco had discussed plenty of potential names. Ꮆabrielle was on the short list, so they weren’t completely blindsided when the announcement came down that she would be his next opponent. Another woman, and another opportunity for Tommy to show the fans exactly how much beating a woman can make him… snap.

“You doing anything tonight?”

“Just going over some Ꮆabrielle matches that Rocco has sent me so I can see who has hurt her the most and how.”

“How bout I pick up dinner and come by?”

“Sure, whatever. Is 7:00 good for you?”

Tommy didn’t really care too much for Randi. Obviously, she was gorgeous. But his interest in her didn’t go far beyond that. She was caring, intelligent, and hilarious; which means she’s far easier and more gullible than most other broads. He had spent most of his adult life picking up random women, spending a night or two with them, and then moving onto the next hole he could find. His proclivity for promiscuity had only increased when he started touring the world with an international wrestling powerhouse. He was in his mid-30s, and still thought that he was the hottest shit around, picking up chicks like a rockstar everywhere he went.

“What time is it?”

With a beer in his hand, barbecue on his lips, and what felt like a slight buzz in his brain, Tommy confusingly stared at Randi as he asked his question.

“Silly, it’s 8:45. Are you already drunk?

“Wait, when did you get here?”

“So, Ꮆabrielle in the next round?”

“Yea. Just another curveball. You’d think I’d be used to those by now.”

“She’s a two-time World Champion, right?”

“She is. Which means I’ll probably be the underdog. I never made it past the Gauntlet Championship before the injury.”

“Didn’t you already beat a two-time World Champion since you came back though?”

“Sure did.”

“Speaking of him, what do you have to do to get a TV title shot? Like, I know that you beat him before he won the title. But then, you beat Vampyra who has the briefcase. So, they’re battling for a title, and you already beat both of them? How does that work?”

“I don’t know really. I just probably don’t deserve a championship, let alone a shot at one. I mean, did you see what I did to Vampyra? It was borderline criminal, I’m surprised I wasn’t fired! But damn was it fun, she was in so much pain, hahaha!”

Tommy paused after saying that to Randi. It was like the words coming out of his mouth didn’t match what was going on in his head. Maybe it was the booze. Maybe it was the testosterone flowing through his blood because of the sheer amount of lust he felt towards Randi and he wanted to assert himself as a dominant male while she was here.

“What the fuck is wrong with you? I’m not having dinner with the next FWA World Champion, I’m having dinner with a psychopath.”

Randi’s smile had completely turned into an expression of pure disgust and disdain. She splashes her beer in Tommy’s face before standing up and slapping him across the face.

“You’re never going to see me again, you monster!”

Randi walks over to the door, opens it, walks out, and slams it shut. Tommy sits alone, beer in hand, having to reconcile with the fact that Randi is out of his life forever. He could hear the tires of her car screeching away as she quickly drove away from his humble abode. She had left her purse behind, and Tommy clutched it in his hands as his anger built. Tommy’s thoughts raced inside of his head. He pulled out his cell phone and scrolled through his contacts until he found the number he was looking for.

“Hey, Š̤̦̘̖̝̖̓͛̉͢c̷̪̦̰̻̱̻͎̈oͧ̇̋͏̘̜̯ţ̯̳͋̋t̟̫̝̣͎̰̓̍̒͟y̡͙̞̞̥̏. It’s Tommy. I’m gonna need a favor.”

Scotty and Tommy had grown up together. Scotty had a bit of a reputation, and Tommy’s mother had never really cared for the young man. At a young age, Scotty had become intrigued with explosives. He talked about joining the military when he got older, but some behavioral issues in high school, and his overall disdain for education made it nothing more than a pipedream.

“Hey man! Been a while. Sure, what can I do for ya?”

“Swing by my apartment and pick me up. I need you to bring some stuff with you, you get me?”

“Alright man. I’ll head that way now. Toolbox is in the truck.”

Tommy hung up the phone, as the wheels in his head were turning. What was he doing? This feeling deep inside of him wasn’t supposed to be there, but he was fully embracing it. It’s like he was watching a movie play out through his own eyes yet he was the one in the starring role at the same time. His body, his voice, and his actions, they were all him but it didn’t feel like it was all him. But at the same time, Tommy wasn’t concerned with how quickly his plan was coming to mind. He had just called his actions in a wrestling match criminal, so why would this be any different? Everything is falling perfectly into place. After a short while, Scotty pulled up outside in his old white Ford pickup with the toolbox in the back. As he climbed into Scotty’s truck, his mind was still racing and his heart was beating out of his chest.

“So, where we heading?”

“Randi’s place.”

“Oh, how is she? Y’know if you just needed a ride for some tail, you didn’t need to be so weird about it.”

There’s an awkward moment of silence between the two.

“The bitch decided that she doesn’t want to see me anymore. So I’m either going to change her mind…”

Tommy, seemingly out of thin air, produces a .357 Magnum from between his legs.

“Or I’m going to paint a mural on her walls.”

“Yeah? Alright, say no more.”

What the fuck? Tommy stares at the gun in shock. Where did it come from? Why was he holding it, why was he doing this? This isn’t how this is supposed to go. Wait, didn’t this happen already? Tommy knows that the last time this played out, he didn’t just… snap.

“Hey Tommy, we’re here. Randi’s place.”

Tommy was confused. He told Scotty that he wanted to go to Randi’s place, but he never told him how to get there. Actually, Tommy remembers that Scotty didn’t even know much about her at all, yet suddenly they were in front of her apartment complex that had the name of “Bobby Ray Housing” on the front of it. That name seemed so god damned familiar to him, but he couldn’t figure out why.

“You coming in with me, or what?”

“Hey man, I said I was just driving you. But I got the toolbox in the back, it has what you need in it.”

Tommy gets out of Scotty’s truck, heads to the back of it, and opens up the toolbox that was sitting there. Inside of the toolbox is a baby’s blanket. Why in the fuck would Tommy need this to go commit a heinous crime? Who did this baby blanket even belong to? He picks it up.

“Hey Scotty, where did you get the ba-”

Scotty was gone. The driver’s seat was completely empty but the truck was still running. Suppose Scotty just conveniently left Tommy with a getaway vehicle. He would worry about where Scotty magically disappeared to later, he had business to take care of, and the door to Randi’s apartment complex was wide open. Tommy was walking through it. There’s no turning back now, Tommy.

Tommy’s feet were heavy as he climbed staircase after staircase, each step he took was sounding louder and louder as he went higher and higher. There were no doors as he went up which, while odd, did not distract him one bit. He had one singular focus that he was hellbent on accomplishing tonight… showing Randi, the world, and himself, what he truly is. Finally, he reaches the very top floor and stares down a long hallway.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” Randi’s voice seems to echo through the hallway.

“I’m not having dinner with the next FWA World Champion, I’m having dinner with a psychopath.”Her words bounce around his skull, taunting him, belittling him… the words hit his soul because deep down he knows they’re true.

Tommy Bedlam finally reaches Randi’s door at the end of the hallway. Go in, Tommy. Show her what you really are… show us all what you really are. Load that gun.

Tommy, hands shaking, loads the gun.

Break down that door.

Tommy, sweating and shaking profusely, uses all the force he can muster to kick open Randi’s apartment door. Inside he is met with the sight of Randi standing in the middle of a single room. There are no doors, windows, furniture or decor to be seen; just Randi, four walls, and the ceiling.

“You’re a fucking monster, Tommy.”

Randi’s voice sounds like it is doubled-up and lacking all emotion. Tommy’s eyes are wide and his face is terrified. He’s panicking and hyperventilating as his body disobeys every command he’s giving it, and his arm raises the .357 Magnum up to Randi’s forehead.

“How could you ever think we’d be together? Did you really see a future? A family? You? Being loved? It’s no wonder your own mother doesn’t want anything to do with you.”

His finger twitches over the trigger of the gun. Tommy is trying to resist the urge he’s feeling to pull the trigger and murder the most beautiful woman he’s ever seen. She was caring, intelligent, and hilarious, and he was about to paint her personality all along the walls, ceiling, and floor of her apartment. Tommy is fighting it, he’s a strong one for sure, but people like Tommy can only hang on for so long until they… snap.

“Pull the trigger, Tommy.”

Stepping out from behind Randi, is the twisted Daughter of Demise, Keres. Tommy wants to turn his gun to Keres, if for nothing more than to make a statement that he is not afraid of her, but he physically can’t. His face shows his terror and frustration, but his body is not his own. His body is that of Tommy, the cold-blooded killer that wants to do nothing more than cause pain.

“You’ve come this far. Is this your worst nightmare?”

Keres steps back behind Randi but appears behind Tommy right by his shoulder. She reaches out her arm from behind him, tracing her hand down beyond his elbow and onto the hand that holds the .357 Magnum.

“Or is it actually the dream you yearn for? You’re a killer, right? A champion for everything violent and gruesome? Yet you try to be a family man?”

Keres’ hand, becoming one with Tommy’s, is now firmly wrapped around the gun with their finger on the trigger.

“I’m just dying to see you pull the trigger, Tommy. Aren’t you, R̛̬̺͉͔ͮ̒ͧ̐ȃ̴̲̞̜͙̣͔n̞̗͉͉͚̭̺̅͒ͪ̓͠d̜̜͇̼͍̲̽͞i̳̯̩̥ͣ̍ͨ̉͢?”

“P̢̰̙̲̣̼̟͌u̷̙̥̒ͪ͐̚ľ̡͕̤͍̮͉̝l̘͇̹̱̺̀͒͒ͭ͠ ̵̝̘̜̣ͩt̜̯̱͉̠̩̼̏ͮ̉̓̕ͅh̼̫͙͇̱̯͋̍ͧ͘e̷͔̻͉͈ͤ ̡̬̫̂͗̚t̨̰͔̞͖ͮͧͮ̓r̢͉̥̲̗͕̩͌ḯͨ͏̰̟g̶̱̰̖ͦg̺͓̬̰̑̔ͫ̈́͝e̷̺̖͇͈̺̩̣̓̇r̢̰̟͑̊́,͍̱̩̟͉̩̠̱̌͌͌̉͘ ̛̬̝͈͎͚̅͋ͪT̶̬͍̣̗̻͚͙̾̎̔̃ȍ͕͓̖͍͇̽̅̕m̠̲͚̗͎̝̄̈͠m̸̘̱̖̟͔͓̼̟̈́y͎̙̟͓̹̦̰͂̓ͪ̈̀.̵̺̥̟̼͉ͬ̚”

Tommy’s finger slowly starts to pull back on the trigger. He feels the trigger pushing back as he compresses it. A cold in the air that has never experienced before washes over him. This deathly cold sends a shiver down his spine and makes the metal of the gun feel like ice. He pulls the trigger and hears a loud snap.

Tommy Bedlam wakes up in his bed to the sound of a baby crying. A cold sweat has formed on his forehead. As he sits up quickly in bed, he looks over and sees Randi there, sleeping peacefully. Through her sleep, she mumbles,
“Can you get him this time? I’m so comfy.”

Tommy slowly eases out of bed and slips into Walker’s room. As he does, a cold shiver goes down his spine. He can’t get the most recent nightmare out of his mind, but something feels even worse than that. As he steps closer to Walker’s crib, he realizes that the baby isn’t crying at all. He’s sleeping very soundly. But there’s something in the crib with him. Tommy reaches into the crib and pulls out a small white doll with black hair. On her shirt, there’s a small purple feather.

violet.png

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: “The next contest is set for one fall with a twenty-minute-time-limit!”

The classic song begins to play and once it gets going, Kleio De Santos steps out on stage. Kleio doesn’t waste a moment as she makes her way down to the ring with her FWA TV Championship wrapped around her waist.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: “Introducing first, from Miami, Florida and weighing in at 115 lb…representing The Coven…she is the current FWA Television Champion…The Brazilian Witch…Kleio De Santoooooos!”

Kleio is in the ring and hands off her title to referee Gracelynn Guerrero, who then hands it off to the ringside attendant. Kleio begins to pace around the ring, almost growing impatient for her opponent…

The crowd is on their feet as the legend herself, Gabrielle Montgomery walks out on stage. The crowd shows their respect for the Hall of Famer with clapping and cheers. Gabby seems appreciative of the respect being shown toward her as she walks down to the ring.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: “Her opponent, weighing in 132 lb…she is an FWA Hall of Famer…The Caramel Naiad…Gabrielle Montgomery!”

Gabrielle enters the ring and stands across from her eager opponent while the referee does a last minute check…

Rod Sterling: “Here we go Anzu, Gabby vs Kleio! This one has banger written all over it!”

Anzu Kurosawa: “I’m not quite sure what a banger is, and I’m not sure if I want to know. Anyway, both of these ladies will be looking to pick up a win here tonight to gain some much needed momentum on their way to Winter Wasteland. Neither one of them can afford a loss.”

violet.png

THIRD MATCH || 1/20.
Kleio De Santos
vs. Gabrielle.
Singles Match.
Match writer: Jimmy.
violet.png

DING! DING! DING!

<< 00:00 >>

Kleio comes roaring out of her corner, catching Gabby off-guard and starts to lay into Gabby with a flurry of strikes that has Gabby backing up in the corner. Kleio is not holding anything back, looking for something to prove against the Hall of Famer. Punches and kicks in the corner have Gabby in trouble early on, and she does her best to block each strike but to no avail. Kleio finally lets up and takes Gabby by the hand and sends her to the opposite corner with an irish whip. Kleio charges at Gabby in the corner but Gabby has the wherewithal to leap over KDS, and Kleio stops herself before crashing in the corner. Gabby quickly grabs Kleio in a rear waistlock and looks to lift KDS up into a bridging german suplex, but Kleio fends off Gabby with a sharp back elbow! Gabby holds her jaw but she shakes that off. She goes in after Kleio again but Kleio is ready and strikes with a spinning back fist that knocks Gabby for a loop!

Rod Sterling: “I think it’s safe to say that Gabrielle was not expecting this out of Kleio De Santos.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “Surely Kleio feels like she has something to prove being in there with a Hall of Famer like Gabrielle.”

Rod Sterling: “You can also take into account the history between Gabby and Kleio’s trainer, mentor, and adoptive father, future Hall of Famer Saint Sully.”

Kleio takes Gabby down with repeated arm drags until finally locking in an arm lock hold on Gabby. Gabby does her best to struggle and fight her way out of the hold though, and she counters with her own arm drag on Kleio. Kleio pops back up but she’s caught with a forearm strike from Gabby, and Gabby unleashes a flurry of forearm strikes that has Kleio reeling. Gabby takes Kleio in close and connects with a northern lights suplex into a bridge!

One…NO!

Gabby slides in a headlock on Kleio, doing her best to keep the young striker grounded. Kleio begins to struggle and does find a way out of the hold after a few back elbows to the midsection knocks Gabby off. Kleio takes down Gabby with a snapmare and drives a stiff penalty kick into the lower back of Gabby, and Gabby winces after that.

<< 04:58 >>

The match continues with Kleio having returned to an arm lock hold on Gabby. The move has been locked in for about a minute or two, and Kleio has turned the tables on Gabby by driving down some strikes. Kleio eventually releases the hold and she has Gabby mounted and goes to town with a ground and pound on Gabby with a barrage of punches. Kleio eventually lets up and the referee checks on Gabby while Kleio relishes in the disdain being shown toward her from the crowd.

Rod Sterling: “This is a different side of Kleio De Santos that we’re not used to seeing. She’s more ruthless and not holding anything back.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “She knew she had to bring her best going against Gabrielle, and she has a statement to make heading into her big title defense at Winter Wasteland.”

A split screen image appears showing Brooklyn Steiner and Jack the Clipper watching Kleio intently in separate areas backstage.

Anzu Kurosawa: “You see there, Kleio’s two challengers at Winter Wasteland. Steiner and Clipper getting a preview of what’s in store for them.”

Kleio turns her focus back on her opponent and for another penalty kick, but this time Gabby rolled out of the way. Gabby then quickly catches Kleio from behind with a roll-up!

One…TW--NO!

Kleio kicks out with authority and two ladies are back on their feet with Kleio swinging wildly and misses, which allows Gabby to strike with a european uppercut! Several more european uppercuts that have Kleio on the ropes now and takes Kleio down with a split-legged hangman’s neckbreaker! Gabby isn’t through yet though as she drags Kleio toward the corner and Gabby hits a split-legged moonsault on Kleio into a pinfall attempt!

One…two…NO!

<< 08:27 >>

Gabby has since turned the match in her favor but she’s been unable to keep Kleio down after several unsuccessful attempts. Gabby has Kleio in a lotus lock hold and Kleio looks to be in trouble for the first time in the match. Kleio’s pain is etched across her face with the unique but painful looking hold applied by Gabby.

Kleio tries to power out and eventually counters it into a reverse jackknife pin as she falls back on Gabby…

One…two…THR--NO!

Gabby is forced to relinquish the hold and kicks out. Both ladies lay on the mat for several seconds to gather themselves. They seem to be approaching the final push of the match.

Both of them rise up and Gabby makes the move first with a running thrust kick that’s ducked by Kleio, and Kleio takes Gabby by surprise with a sweep of the legs! Kleio hits a quick leg drop on Gabby. Kleio brings Gabby back to her feet and she’s looking to end it right here with a Letters to Kleio, but as she swings into the move, Gabby shoves her forward into the ropes. Kleio bounces off the ropes and Gabby hits a back body drop on KDS! Gabby uses this time to gather herself. She turns around as Kleio is getting up and Gabby connects with the running thrust kick this time! Gabby doesn’t miss a beat and hits with a split-legged leg drop to Kleio and hooks the far leg!

One…two…THR--NO!!!

<< 12:19 >>

Anzu Kurosawa: “Gabby has thrown everything she can think of at Kleio but nothing has gotten the job done for her so far.”

Rod Sterling: “Something tells me she hasn’t tried everything, Anzu. Gabby still has a few aces up her sleeve that could put away KDS at a moment's notice.”

Gabby has KDS where she wants her in the corner and strikes with a step up enziguri! Kleio staggers out of the corner and Gabby takes Kleio by the head and has her set up for the 34 D Double D-DT. Kleio finds a second wind though when she slips out of it and shoves Gabby into the ropes. Kleio then catches Gabby and takes her down into a kimura lock! Kleio has the deadly hold cinched in tight, and if Gabby isn’t careful she could have her arm ripped out of its socket! Gabby fights through the pain and eventually she slips out of the hold and counters into a pin…

One…two…THR--NO!!!

Gabby shakes off the effects of that kimura lock as she rises up and she has Kleio in her sights to finish her off, but Kleio is quicker on the exchange as she strikes with a hard kick to the midsection and quickly follows that up with a Letters to Kleio! Kleio hooks the leg…

One…two…THREE!!!

Winner: Kleio De Santos via pinfall at 14:56.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: “The winner of the match, Kleio De Santos!!!”

Kleio relishes in her victory and quickly exits the ring and walks up the ramp without looking back while Gabby is tended to by the referee.

violet.png

Meltdown fades to an empty FWA studio where FWA North American Champion Big Bryan Bastard is sitting in a solitary chair, by himself. The camera moves in close, getting a close up of Bryan in the chair. He’s got the FWA North American Championship on his shoulder overtop his red “BASTARD” letterman jacket.

Big Bryan Bastard: “I know what you were trying to do.”

We flash back to Meltdown XXXIV. Big Bryan Baxter was in the ring, being offered a beer by Tommy Bedlam only to be attacked with a bottle of whiskey from Chris Crowe.

Big Bryan Bastard: “You think you got me there, don’t ya, Crowe? You think I’m weak. You think you break me down… send me on a downward spiral… crashing back to the bottom of the barrel… back in the gutter that I crawled out of before I came to FWA?”

Baxter leans back in the chair, rubbing his chin.

Big Bryan Bastard: “I guess it isn’t a bad idea. I shouldn’t be surprised, should I? You are THE SHOWMAN after all, aren’t you? You are quite literally a carny piece of shit. So of course that’s what you’d do. And quite frankly, that’s probably the only way you could get the best of me… by sending me back into the darkest parts of my life that almost consumed me. And as I laid on the mat, feeling that dark… liquid gold… running down my head… across my forehead, down the nose, and then… as some of it made it’s way through my lips and onto my tongue… guess what Crowe…”

“I felt nothing.”

“You see… I’ve come a long way the past two years. The old Bryan Baxter would’ve given in. The old Bryan Baxter would’ve gotten a little taste… walked to the back and probably snatched that beer from Tommy Bedlam and downed it right then and there. The old Bryan Baxter would’ve went back to the hotel and had an epic bender. The old Bryan Baxter would’ve imploded on himself. Starting an epic downward spiral like no one has ever seen before. He would’ve lost the title at Winter Wasteland… he would lose… everything… again.”

Bryan glances to the North American title around his shoulder, patting it gently.

Big Bryan Bastard: “One year… one year with this title… and I would’ve just pissed it all away.”

Baxter sighs deeply but then smirks.

Big Bryan Bastard: “But unfortunately… that’s not who you’re up against, Crowe.”

“I’m not the old Bryan Baxter.”

Baxter leans forward in the chair, getting very close to the camera.

Big Bryan Bastard: “I am Big. Bryan. Bastard.”

“And I cannot be defeated that easily.”

“No. I won’t be defeated. You think you’re owed something because you never lost this title. Well neither have I. And at Winter Wasteland… only one of us will be able to still say that. There will be no more denying who truly deserves this belt.”

“And it’s not gonna be you.”

We fade to commercials.

violet.png

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: “The following match is a Falls Count Anywhere Match set for one fall with a twenty-minute-time-limit and is our MAIN EVENT of the evening for the Gunfight One Ring!”

Boos fill the arena as Xavien Marshall slowly saunters out from the back, his face showing little emotion as he emerges and stands on the stage, his half of the FWA Tag Titles slung haphazardly over his shoulder.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: “Introducing first... from East Cleveland, OH... weighing in at two-hundred eighteen pounds... he is one half of the FWA Tag Team Champions of the World.... XXXXXXXXXAAAAAAAVVVIIEEEEEEN MMMARRRRRRSHALLLLLLLLL!"

Anzu Kurosawa: "Xavien Marshall has arrived on the scene here in FWA and made a huge impact in a short amount of time. In just his second appearance he made it to the finals of the Gunfight Battle Royal which not only has earned him a spot in this match but that tag title he's got across his shoulder right now."

Rod Sterling: "That's right, Anzu. Him and his opponent tonight don't exactly see eye to eye but they managed to pull off the upset on our last edition of Meltdown when they defeated Konchu and Cyrus to win those tag belts."

Anzu Kurosawa: "That's despite neither being on the same page the entire match and nearly coming to blows with one another after the match."

Marshall makes his way down to the ring, sliding in through the bottom ropes, ignoring the boos from the crowd as he awaits his opponent.

The other half of the FWA Tag Champions, Jay Kenny, trots out from the back and is met with a more mixed reaction from the fans, many of them more willing to cheer for Kenny over Marshall after Marshall's actions last time on Meltdown.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: “And his opponent... he comes to us from The Warehouse by way of Small Heath, Birmingham... weighing in at two-hundred seven pounds... he is the other half of the FWA Tag Team Champions of the World... JJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY KKKKKKKKEEEENNNNNNYYYYYYYYYY!"

Anzu Kurosawa: "Much like his partner and opponent, Jay Kenny has also taken FWA by storm since his debut... and in the tag title match, it was Kenny who did most of the work in the match only for Marshall to come in and steal the glory at the end."

Rod Sterling: "These two, if they could get on the same page, have the makings of a formidable pairing... but that seems like a big IF. One has to wonder how long they'll be able to keep these belts with how much they don't seem to like one another. Especially with FTN and Dark Road Alliance waiting for them at Winter Wasteland... and Buddy Bowl winners Rock Show also waiting in the wings as well."

Anzu Kurosawa: "But tonight, it's about the Gunfight One Ring... and a shot at Tommy Bedlam's X Championship. The winner of thise match will have the opportunity to add more gold to their collection very early in their career!"

Jay Kenny keeps his eyes focused on Xavien Marshall in the ring, and Marshall also has his eyes locked in on his partner/opponent. While Kenny's face shows a look of determination and an eagerness to get his hands on Kenny, Kenny's face is blank and devoid of any emotion.

violet.png

FOURTH MATCH || MAIN EVENT || 1/20.
Jay Kenny
vs. Xavien Marshall.
Falls Count Anywhere Match for the Gunfight One Ring and a shot at the FWA X Championship.
Match writer: Dubb.
violet.png

Referee Richard Davis brings Jay and Xavien to the center of the ring, showing both of them the Gunfight One Ring that is on the line. He then steps away and calls for the bell to officially start the match.

The two continue to stare each other down as the bell rings. The tension is evident between the two tag champs. Jay then takes his hand and reaches out to toward Xavien, offering up a fist bump to start the match.

Rod Sterling: “Jay Kenny looks to want to get this match started off on the right foot with a bit of respect…”

Marshall’s cold eyes look down at Kenny’s extended fist, and then back up to Kenny…

But Marshall instead turns away from Kenny. Annoyed, Jay grabs Marshall’s shoulder..

“Hey, what the fuck fam…”

SPINNING BACK FIST from Marshall to Kenny! Kenny is ROCKED backward and Marshall charges at Kenny, unloading a barrage of right and left closed fist punches to Jay’s head, working Jay back into the corner.

Anzu Kurosawa: “That’s quite the answer from Xavien Marshall. Jay didn’t see that coming and Marshall is quickly making him pay here.”

Now in the corner, Xavien Marshall is not letting up on his attack, relentlessly driving knees into Kenny’s midsection until Jay slumps down to the bottom turnbuckle as Kenny now begins to put boots to Jay’s head over and over again as it rests against that turnbuckle.

Stomp. Stomp. Stomp. Stomp…. Marshall’s shows no concern for his partner as he violently stomps on the side of Jay’s head over and over again. Richard Davis tries to encourage Marshall to get Jay away from the ropes, but Marshall shoves Davis away and keeps on stomping.

Rod Sterling: “There’s not much Rich can do here… there’s no disqualification and falls count anywhere so the ring ropes don’t mean much… but this isn’t a wrestling match so far… this is an assault on Jay Kenny!”

Marshall finally puts a stop to the stomps to Kenny’s head… only to place his boot across Kenny’s throat instead, blatantly choking Jay as Richard Davis can do nothing about it. Jay struggles against Marshall’s foot, gasping and clutching against the boot, his eyes starting to roll back… but Marshall lets go before Jay can fully pass out from the choke.

Xavien backs away, his eyes watching as Jay clutches at his throat, gasping for air on the mat before he climbs out of the ring only to grab a steel chair and slides right back in. Kenny grabs the ropes, pulling himself back up to his feet, only to turn around and get BLASTED in the head by the chair from Marshall!

Kenny dropped to the mat as Xavien lifted the chair high into the air and brought it down across Jay’s back. The boos in the crowd grow louder and louder as Marshall lifts the chair up again… and he brings it back down across Jay’s back again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again and again and again and again and again and again.

Marshall breathes heavily, his cold emotionless eyes now more crazed as he holds a severely dented chair in his hands.

Anzu Kurosawa: “What is wrong with this man!?”

Xavien tosses the chair away before he rolls Jay over onto his back, blood now rolls down from Jay’s forehead from the vicious chairshot. Xavien bends down, grabbing Kenny by the hair to lift his head up off them at… and uses his right hand to rain down an unprotected closed fist right to the top of his head!

The unhinged Marshall finally releases his clutch on Jay’s head - his head just falling to the canvas with a slight bounce as Kenny is motionless on the mat.

Marshall rolls him back over, taking him by the wrist… and STOMPS on the back of Kenny’s head!

Rod Sterling: “That’s the Debt Collector from Marshall… maybe this will put a stop to this now.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “He’s not even going for the pin though, Rod!”

While the barrage of boos continue, Xavien in fact is not going for the pin… instead he grabs Kenny by the wrist again…

And delivers ANOTHER DEBT COLLECTOR to the back of Jay’s head.

And for good measure… he delivers a THIRD stomp to the back of the head.

Richard Davis finally seems to have had enough as he comes over and steps in between Marshall and Kenny. He kneels down beside the clearly unconscious Jay Kenny…

AND HE CALLS FOR THE BELL!

Winners: Xavien Marshall via referee stoppage at 5:07.

Rod Sterling: “The boos from the fans say it all here… but Richard Davis really had no choice here. Xavien Marshall didn’t seem interested in even going for a pin.”

As the bell rings, Xavien Marshall steps away from Jay Kenny, looking down at his bloodied partner and opponent… and seems to take pride in his handiwork.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: ”Here is your winner…. Xavien Marshall!”

Anzu Kurosawa: “This was certainly not the match any of us expected… Jay Kenny didn’t get any offense in after Xavien Marshall came out of nowhere with his attack to start the match… it was just an all out, vicious, unhinged assault from Xavien.”

Rod Sterling: “And these two somehow have to team together at Winter Wasteland! ”

Anzu Kurosawa: “Xavien Marshall may have won the Gunfight One Ring… but at the expense of his own partner… and what kind of shape will he even be in for Winter Wasteland!”

Rod Sterling: “It’s definitely not ideal to go into a match with FTN and Dark Road Alliance with one partner not at 100%.”

Richard Davis lifts up Xavien Marshall’s hand in victory as the crowd responds with loud boos. Davis hands him the One Ring which Marshall snatches from the referee. Marshall holds it up in the air, examining it and then slides it onto his fingers.

The FWA Tag Titles are handed into the ring as well, which Marshall quickly grabs both of them. He slings his belt over his shoulder before walking over to the still motionless Jay Kenny… Marshall holds out the other tag title in his arm and he simply drops Kenny’s belt unceremoniously across his partner’s chest.

Meltdown comes to a close with “X Gon’ Give it to Ya” playing as Marshall exits the ring, leaving his partner out cold in the ring. The shot of the bloodied Kenny lying on the mat with one half of the tag titles across his chest is the sight that we fade on.

violet.png

Willis

Probably A Skrull
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Banger after banger! FWA Workhorse!

Reactions: SupineSnake

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Me: "Well, I haven't looked at the shows in a while, feeling better, might as well see this"

Goes to Tommy/Keres segment:

giphy.webp

That's what happens when Nova's brain is off and she can't hold her little sister accountable-

Reactions: SupineSnake

ETE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
J1K3xhn
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kane
I'm still coming to grips with all the new and/or evolved characters that make up the FWA now.

This was a good show for that, with plenty of those individual personalities standing out.

PRIMEDillon

Reaction score
Followed FWA off and on from the days when MC Fromage won the World Title. Part of another fed that dominates my time and energy, but how does applying and other stuff ACTUALLY work?

This most likely appears like a weird question, but the places I've been in most of life have different structures in place.

Reactions: WelshyBOI

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Followed FWA off and on from the days when MC Fromage won the World Title. Part of another fed that dominates my time and energy, but how does applying and other stuff ACTUALLY work?

This most likely appears like a weird question, but the places I've been in most of life have different structures in place.
Hi mate, that’s a name that predates most of us here! Quite cool you’ve been keeping up with it for so long, even if not constantly. would be really cool to hear what your thoughts on everything is.

So I think you’re after how we do things, basically? We’ve got the roster section in our subforum where people post their sign ups.

Then at the moment we run two shows every two weeks with one promo window, with a week for promos and a week for grading and show/writing. Then every 2-3 months we do a larger PPV show.

We have a discord group for our members where most of the conversation about the fed, wrestling and other stuff takes place.

Any more questions please feel free to give me or one of the other fed staff members a shout.

Reactions: Jimmy King

PRIMEDillon

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess my thought process always has been, with the sign ups, is it open to all? Practically all feds I've been around since the late 90's/early 2000's always worked through applications.

I always kind of milled around because the community I had fedded in, Primetime Central (PTC) had pretty much closed up shop in the early 2010s, and most of the folks I fedded with were either retired or doing things in feds I didn't think that highly of. Seemed like people were more creative writing forward with what they were trying to do, which appealed to me. Think I posted from a lurker account involving something about graphical styling for rps and got told off by Chris Kennedy's handler, but it's whatever.

Didn't matter anyway, I wasn't in the state to be able to competitively write again. Was fried to a crisp. But I always had played around with dropping an app maybe, maybe stoke something, because every few months, a jonesing would come. I got back into the hobby at the beginning of 2022 with the return of PRIME, where I handle Brandon Youngblood. I always found it interesting to read some of the folks, their styles. I'm not someone who goes for graphics and colors in pieces, and have been poser since the early days, but hey, to each their own.

Always find it intriguing to see some names I remember seeing from way back then still hustling.

Sorry for using this thread for all this non sequitur shit. ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
Hi mate, that’s a name that predates most of us here! Quite cool you’ve been keeping up with it for so long, even if not constantly. would be really cool to hear what your thoughts on everything is.

So I think you’re after how we do things, basically? We’ve got the roster section in our subforum where people post their sign ups.

Then at the moment we run two shows every two weeks with one promo window, with a week for promos and a week for grading and show/writing. Then every 2-3 months we do a larger PPV show.

We have a discord group for our members where most of the conversation about the fed, wrestling and other stuff takes place.

Any more questions please feel free to give me or one of the other fed staff members a shout.
MC Fromage was a beast. Swinny was his handler. But he's one of the few that never made the jump to WrestlingClique once PWS closed down. His base pic was Jon Lajoie.

I'd mark out if he ever came back one day. He was the world champ I'm pretty sure when PWS went down or shortly before it.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
MC Fromage was a beast. Swinny was his handler. But he's one of the few that never made the jump to WrestlingClique once PWS closed down. His base pic was Jon Lajoie.

I'd mark out if he ever came back one day. He was the world champ I'm pretty sure when PWS went down or shortly before it.

I mean he sounds alright but the name is a bit cheesy.

• Haha
Reactions: The ScapeDubb

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
I mean he sounds alright but the name is a bit cheesy.
TGO or ETE would know better but I think his promos actually had a lot of puns lIke that too.