Meltdown XXXV & Fallout 035 || Card & Discussion Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
read fallout 034 first. or just your own stuff i guess.

J05NVxh.png

XXXV: “RED CITY.”
Live from Marrakech Stadium in Marrakech, Morocco.
Thursday 16th November, 2023.

1024px-Stade_de_marrakech.jpg

violet.png

FIRST MATCH || 1/20.
XYZ
, Vengador, and Trevor Walker vs. Juan Tothrefor, Halloween Knight, and Trash Mammal.
Trios Match.
Match writer: SS.

Following both Vengador’s and Trevor Walker’s unsuccessful attempts to qualify for Winter Wasteland’s FWA Television Championship match, XYZ appeared at the ringside area to offer both of them a bouquet of flowers, an action he explained was an attempt to get them to stop and smell the flowers. The two men’s reaction to this differed greatly, with Vengador accepting the gift and Walker knocking the bouquet out of XYZ’s hands. Now, the three men are booked together in this trios match against three men who agreed to team together during Fallout 034 in Timbuktu. The threesome of Juan Tothrefor and Trick or Trash will get their debut match as a team in Meltdown XXXV’s opening contest.

violet.png

SECOND MATCH || 1/20.
Death Walker
vs. Blake Taylor.
Singles Match.
Match writer: Tommy.

Death Walker was rather busy during last week’s shows. First, he defeated Nate Savage on Meltdown XXXIV and attempted - albeit unsuccessfully - to attack the Undisputed Alliance member after the bell, and then on Fallout 034 he laid waste to Gerald Grayson following the Daredevil’s much-anticipated return. Hopefully we will get an explanation of Death Walker’s destructive path, or a reaction to it from Savage or Grayson, but in the meantime Death returns to singles action against ‘the Prodigal Son’ Blake Taylor. Taylor was unsuccessful in his own match-up on 034 against Sawyer Xavier, and will be hoping to regain some momentum as Meltdown rolls into Morocco.

violet.png

THIRD MATCH || 1/20.
The Coven
(Kleio De Santos, Celestia Ravenwood, Blair Ravenwood and Grandma Ethel) vs. The Undisputed Alliance (Jackson Fenix and Nate Savage), Brooklyn Steiner, and Jack the Clipper.
Quads Match.
Match writer: Jimmy.

This eight-person tag team match pitches eighty percent of The Coven against most of their opponents for the upcoming Winter Wasteland pay-per-view. Kleio De Santos will defend her FWA Television Championship against both Brooklyn Steiner and Jack the Clipper in a triple threat match after both men earned their place in that contest with wins last week. Meanwhile, the FWA Trios Champions - Celestia and Blair Ravenwood, along with Trixie Bordeaux (who will compete in the Buddy Bowl on Fallout) - will defend those belts against the Undisputed Xperienx. Two of that threesome, Jackson Fenix and Nate Savage, will round out the opposition. Steiner, Clipper, and the Undisputed Alliance will no doubt be hoping to strike up some impromptu chemistry. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, after all.

violet.png

FOURTH MATCH || MAIN EVENT || 1/60.
The Dark Roads Alliance
(Konchu Hao and Cyrus Truth) (c) vs. Xavien Marshall and Jay Kenny.
Tag Team Match for the FWA World Tag Team Championships.
Match writer: Man.

At Lights Out, Xavien Marshall and Jay Kenny survived all the way until the end of the Gunfight Battle Royale, outlasting eleven other men to secure their place in a falls count anywhere match at Winter Wasteland for the Gunfight One Ring. The winner of that match will earn a shot at Tommy Bedlam’s FWA X Championship, pitting the two against each other as seen after Fallout 034’s main event. Before that, though, these two adversaries will play the parts of strange bedfellows in Meltdown XXXIV’s main event. As part of their reward for their win at Lights Out, they have also earned a shot at the FWA World Tag Team Championships, currently held by Konchu Hao and Cyrus Truth. The Dark Roads Alliance dethroned FTN in a classic at Lights Out, but already their championship reign is in jeopardy against two very skilled opponents, provided those opponents can get on the same page.

violet.png

navy.png

Olq4IkS.png

035: “THE BUDDY BOWL.”
Live from the Mokhtar El Tetsh Stadium in Cairo, Egypt.
Saturday 18th November, 2023.

375px-Mokhtar_El_tetsh_stadium.jpg

navy.png

1696944471861-png.75319

“Hiya friends!

I'm on the search for a brand new best friend... and based on what I've been seeing across the FWA landscape... maybe you could use a new friend too!

That's why, after a slumber party at the FWA headquarters... Jon Russnow has agreed to allow me to host...

The First Ever..

BUDDY BOWL!

Anyone who signs up will be randomly paired with another sign up and you will become instant best friends, no doubt. And you will then compete against other new sets of friends and the winning team gets my highly coveted golden friendship bracelets!

Now, Mr. Russnow said that, for some odd reason, he didn't know if that would be enough to interest people. Or that maybe people might be hesitant to join this because all the silliness that happened with that fake Krash guy...

Well, I said I guess we could maybe throw in a tag title shot or something?

And he seemed to think that was a delightful idea!

So yeah! The winning team will receive a Tag Team Title shot!

So come join me! The contest will take place during the November 9/November 11th Meltdown & Fallout Shows.

Who is ready to find their new best friend?”
- Jeremy Best

Featuring:
1. Jeremy Best
2. Sawyer Xavier
3. Princess Nova
4. 'The Maltese Falcon' Alejandro Giunti
5. "The Young Lioness" Madison Gray
6. Bellatrix Bordeaux
7. Bell Connelly
8. "The Wildcard" Jason Randall
9. Tommy Bedlam
10. Chris Crowe
11. Randy Ramon
12. Drew Peacock
13. Gabrielle
14. weaselperson
15. Z3RO
16. ???? (Mystery Entrant)
17. ???? (Mystery Entrant)
18. YDS Representative

navy.png

Promo deadlines:

Sunday 12th November, 23:59PM Pacific Time.
Monday 13th November, 03:00AM Eastern.
Monday 13th November, 08:00AM UK.
Monday 13th November, 18:00PM Melbourne.

There will be no extensions! None! Ha!

Good luck.

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffjarrett
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Reactions: WelshyBOI

Oz

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
dont send them to me, i wont read them

• Haha
Reactions: The ScapeDubb

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
  • Wow

The Golden One

Reaction score
If you send them to me, you'll receive +10 for your promo but also will receive anthrax in your mailbox. Choose wisely.

• Haha

WelshyBOI

Reaction score
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
If you send them to me, you'll receive +10 for your promo but also will receive anthrax in your mailbox. Choose wisely.
…Anthrax are a decent band, so I’ll take that deal.

Shade

Reaction score
I'm so sorry about this but I'm not going to get anything in on time. Things have been quite shit my end the past week and honestly this is going to sound so poor. I honestly forgot about the deadline being tomorrow morning, I've never missed a deadline before or no showed but I can understand how pissed off everyone will be. Can only apologize to those on my team and apart of my match. Sorry guys.