Meltdown XXXIV & Fallout 034 || Promo Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Dear FWA,

Did I appease y'all at Lights Out? What was it, two eliminations? That's two people that I had to put down to climb up the mountain, but you guys enjoy that. Watching us fight to grasp our moment, forcing us to hate each other before we hate you. It sickens me that despite all this effort every man in that match put in, only two of them get to move on. Now, I'm stuck, facing Blake Taylor again. I don't mean to bitch, but it's been pretty hard to right with my arm in a shitload of pain. My gripes with Mr. Taylor don't come from him as an individual. I hated him because you guys told me to hate him. You put him in front of me when I wanted to redeem myself and reclaim the business I loved for myself. I don't know what was the narrative that night, but that referee was insistent on my downfall. Calling for the bell before the match, not fucking cool.

From the first second of that match, I was destined to lose, and I bet you and men like Russnow sat, watching the show, smiling knowing that you had control of us. You want to have me, Taylor, and men like Brooklyn, Randall, and a literal legend in Ashley O'Ryan fighting each other so you don't have to let the heart of soul of this company rise up. I got to share the ring with a star of that caliber, but he felt like NOTHING. You did that to him. You let Taylor take the win he had over me and blow it all away in that battle royal. It's a damn shame I had to eliminate him because frankly, I'm trying to preserve myself over everyone else in this company.

I don't care what I have to do against Blake Taylor. I don't care if I have to take a page out of his book and attack him early, because I'm here to reclaim my love and force you guys to acknowledge the fact that we are putting in the most effort. We didn't choose to be the rejects, I didn't choose to be a reject, but if you want me to be a reject, I sure as hell can play your game. What's your next move going to be, because I'm prepared to match it, game, set, and match.

From,
Your Company Reject

PS: Fuck you Russnow​

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
There's Been A Disturbance In The Neighborhood

In the silence and darkness comes the sounds of a creature gorging on something. It is from these aggressive chomps to unsettling slurps, that this intro… leaves a lot to be imagined.

“Aaarrrrrgggghhh… I’ll give you credit. You are really a tough son of a bitch! But I’m tougher and you, my friend. You ended up somewhere you were not expecting to be… inside my belly. Mmmmm… sweet delicious flesh… I couldn't help myself… I had to sink my teeth into you. I had to… have you… all to myself. Where the hell is my camera operator? I swear to… my Father this is one of the most insubordinate to do. You best believe that The Dark Guardian would never go for this on his watch... If only he had stuck by my side… managing all of the loose ends. Shit, The Dark Guardian would never even stand me up… At least not, without a valid excuse.”

Getting through Death Walker’s peculiar dialogue with himself, the next sound is from a camcorder being turned on. And after hitting RECORD…
a7nnUnV.gif

…this is where the opening scene begins. With some shaking of the camera in the middle of the night, there are some glimmers of light. However, all of the erratic movement suddenly comes to a halt once the video camera is placed down on top of a flat surface. So the view presented is one with a brick wall belonging to some random building in a barely lit alley. Attached to that building is a wall-mounted pendant light dangling over an old rusty door. With additional eating noises coming from offscreen, the camera changes its course. It is instead, lifted up and turned towards our noisy culprit. And that… is none other than… Death Walker. For he is sitting alone at a picnic table behind this closed restaurant with his mask removed and face buried in his meal. Next to that meal, to the left of him is his demon mask. Every so often he brings his face up between bites from a pie pan full of meat on bones that are drenched in a reddish brown substance. The demonic beast is enjoying himself as he snarfs down his delectable feast like some type of canine. Big bite after big bite, he rips the juicy flesh from their bones and licks any of the sticky dark residue on or around his lips.

“Mmmm mmm mmm… you cannot go wrong with a hearty meal like this. And to think, that damn imbecile said that I… me of all things, was incapable of eating h-”

That's when he spots the camera recording him… with residue smeared all over his face and goatee. His eye contact shifts towards whomever is there with him…

“You’re late! ...And how many times have I told you… NOT TO FILM ME WHILE I’M EATING??!?”

His voice elevated right before he slammed his fist hard onto the table. This blatant act of disrespect had enraged The Death Walker as he gave a demented look to his personal camera operator. The individual (who is most likely one of Death Walker’s disciples) makes a break for it, knocking over the cam as Walker stood up from his supper. Luckily, that's all he did as he sat back down and returned to eating his pan of… barbecue ribs. Death decides to stare blankly into the direction of that individual while yanking a piece of meat from a rib. And then… carefully chewed on it… without ever blinking his eyes.

“...This isn't what it looks like. But… Then again… maybe it is.

The tone in his last remark shifted to a more sinister one. Deep. Low. More haunting than his regular voice. Along with this bizarre staredown, he wears a big grin on his face and slightly tilts his head to the side. The monster appears to be happy toying with the ideas that one may be thinking. After a few minutes, he straightens the angle of the head and gives these real slow nods. As his devoted disciple attempts to film him from a “safe enough” distance.

“Hey! There's no need to fear me, right?! I mean why should anyone fear the one that they worship? You are… one of my own, a child of darkness. And because of that fact, WE… do not fear anything and I would never harm my family. I mean not without reason, of course… Or maybe…

Once again, the disturbing inflection makes a recurrence in The Dark Traveler’s voice. But as quickly as it shows up, it dissipates again.

“Come with me… and we will take a walk down the less traveled road. As only certain souls have had to walk to where we are headed. Most of our kind, the disenfranchised, the lowest of lows, the miscreants, the… scourges of this world are just… birthed and left there… to survive by any means possible. And the month of October is the perfect time of the year to unveil… the dark secrets that lie within our hoods. So come with me… to the Hell that resides in OUR… neck of the woods.”

So using just his hand to somewhat wipe his face clean, Death licks whatever goop that remains in his palm and gets up from the table. Then he grabs his demon skull mask, slides it on over his head and takes one of them bones as he swaggers over to his cameraman. Getting a better look of the demonic hybrid, he's donned in his usual gear (cloak, ripped shorts, boots, etc.) as he looks into the camera and states…

“And that little muthafucka said I was no match for him.”

He holds up the rib bone besides his demon face.

“But it looks like I proved him wrong. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa!”

He cackles as he makes his way down the dark alley. Then Walker starts to hum a tune on his journey to somewhere suspicious. He scurries left at the end of the alley and the streetlights that illuminate these rather unfavorable spaces, go dim then flicker. That’s about the time that he stops for a moment. As if he's been frozen solid, Death ponders, then turns around while muttering to himself. He walks in the opposite direction from where he made his turn. Then he stops again, looks over his shoulder before turning around again.

“Now where the fuck issss?? Oh, I was right the first time! Ahhh yes. This is the way.”

As the chaotic spectacle happens overhead, Death Walker creeps nonchalantly along these lonely and dreary streets. He approaches one of the homes in the middle of this low income neighborhood. With a twist of a door knob, he enters through the front door.

“Yes, here we are! Come in, come on in… I SAID COME IN!! Mmm hmm.”

A bit of that rageful outburst came out while he was inviting his guest on a tour. Stepping inside the abandoned rundown house, The Dark Traveler is signaling to come closer.

“Yes yes, come right over. Hehehehe shhhhhhhhhh… you hear that? Can you hear it?”

The camera calmly shakes left to right giving the response of no.

“Oh… where are my fuckin’ manners, huh?”

The maniacal menace raises his arm towards the door and it immediately slams shut. This prompts the camera handler to turn around and discover… that they are trapped… with the unpredictable monster. One that he or she both praises and fears… their dark Lord, The Death Walker.

“There, that should be better. Let’s step into the next room, shall we? I have a feeling that you're going to find what’s in here… quite interesting.”

And with those words seeming like their end of existence is on its way, they cautiously step towards the next room. The camera still tries to focus on wherever Death Walker was last visible. During which he speaks from his favorite place in any world, the darkness.

“That's it, I want to show you something… it’s something that'll help you understand… what comes next. You see… I have these two guys who just happen to be best buds. We’ll call theeeem… Jackson Fenix… and Nate Savage. Now Jackson… oh Jackson, that guy still hasn't paid his due. And I do not like it when muthafuckas don't pay what they owe… He’s had his turn of luck recently and while that may be good for him. It doesn't look so good for his buddy, Nate. Come on, step on in. I’ll explain everything.”

When his follower takes the final step into the room, it transforms into a whole other scenery…

a7nnUnV.gif

Taking a full 360 look around in their new surroundings that they’ve appeared in. However, it's all very familiar as they appear to be in the same house just remodeled, furnished and in broad daylight. While the disciple is confused and having a panic attack, Death’s voice appears out of nowhere.

“I’m here… I know you're wondering what the fuck is going on. Well… I’ve brought you back to a past that takes place in this house. Think of this all like a dream or astral projection where you feel like you're outside of your body. I have complete control and I know you trust me… so just watch how things play out.”

Within seconds, a young guy is heard shouting at someone from another room.

Young man: “Oh yeah? Well tell that hoe, I don't give a fuck what her problem is but she needs to bring her ass over here now.”

Another voice joins the conversation and it’s another young man. This is probably someone who’s a relative or a friend.

Young man #2: “Maaaaaan, Dontae! Why the fuck you trippin’ off her anyhow? Let's just go hit up that kickback on 85th tonight, find us some new hoes to fuck with. By the way, I got some cash flow comin’ through in a couple of hours.”

Then their footsteps get closer to the room that the devoted follower is filming. So the camera holder jumps over one of the dusty beat up couches. Only peeking out and record when it felt okay with these two guys around.

“...it's like I told you, this is a look into the past so they can't see you or touch you. So just relax and watch.”

Dontae: “Man… I guess you make a good point, dawg. But hold up real quick… You hear that shit? Shut the fuck up…”

The operator snatches the small video camera back to where they sit behind a couch, never showing their face to it. The view instead captures the tattered, drooping wallpaper covering the dirty walls. There's some mumblings and then it all goes away and it all gets quiet.

The room is so quiet but the camera holder takes a chance to carefully peeks out again. And unfortunately comes face to face with a pissed off gangbanger. As he’s giving off this angry look, he holds a pistol right at their stranger’s forehead.

Dontae: “Bet yo’ ass ain't see this shit comin’.”

And as the unwanted guest prepares to say their last prayer, the youngster does a swivel and sprays up his partner in crime… using the realistic looking water gun.

D: “Huh, Nico?! You thought I forgot, homie! You and yo’ punk ass wetting me up last time!”

Nico:
“Alright, alright… knock it off, bruh!”

His friend cowers behind the other couch in the room, using his hands to kind of block the sprays. As Nico laughs and dodges any more sprays, Dontae eventually stops. He has a seat then sprawls out on the couch.

D: “So what time them muthafuckas comin’?”

N: “Who?”

D: “What you mean ‘who’? The cash flow, muthafucka!”

N: “Oh, they’re supposed to be heeeeere… in like an hour. According to my watch, it shouldn't be much longer.”

D: “Good ‘cause I’m hungry as shit and I want-”

Just then a couple of car doors are heard shutting, breaking up their verbal exchange and putting these gang members on alert. They both drew their guns (their actual guns) ready to shoot if necessary. Aiming at the entrance to the den that they're in, Dontae takes a peek out of a nearby window. He whispers to his friend, Nico…

D: “Ay Neek, there's 2 muthafuckas in ski masks dressed in all black looking at our trap spot. I think they’re here to rob us, let’s smoke these bitches.”

N: “Bet. I’mma hide behind this couch on my side then pop out and surprise 'em.”

Nico takes cover as does Dontae behind a large credenza. Silence returns until the front door is kicked in by the masked intruders. The prowlers storm into the house, applying expertise in their search. Nico, still ready to fire his weapon, holds his Glock 19 pistol in the most inconspicuous way to kill whatever crosses the den’s threshold. While Dontae just waits for the right moment to come out busting shots at the intruders. And with every second counting towards either their survival or demise, Nico doesn't even get to fire off a shot because…

Intruder #1: “HEY, DROP THE GUN, ASSHOLE! DROP IT RIGHT NOW!”

N: “FUCK!”

Intruder #2: “His homeboy can't be too far behind, he's in here somewhere.”

One of the intruders continues to search the rest of the home as he slides to the next room over. And his partner holds Nico as a hostage to catch his accomplice.

Intruder #1: “Come on out or we're gonna kill your friend here! Whether we do or don't, depends on you. I know if I were you though, I’d just give it up before you both end up dead.”

N: “...DON’T DO IT, TAE! SHOOT THESE BITCH ASS MUTHAFUCKAS WITH TH-”

The intruder with his gun on Nico, gives the shit talker a well earned gun-butt strike to the forehead to shut him up. Dazed and caught off guard, Nico stumbles a little bit but the intruder grabs him by his t-shirt collar. This keeps Nico from collapsing onto the floor while the other intruder keeps searching for Dontae (who remains hidden). Well at least that was true… until…

Intruder #2: “STAND UP!!! Put your gun down! And if you even think of tryin’ anything stupid, we're gonna put lead in your little smartass pal there.”

Looking down the iron sights of his assault rifle and aimed at the young man’s face, Dontae has no other choice but to surrender. Dontae doesn't say a word, he just does what he's told. However, it is noticeable that his face expressed how annoyed he feels by the recent situation. He looks over at the other person in a ski mask and a pistol to the head of his brethren. Then looks closely at his friend who's holding his bruised forehead and looking back at him.

Intruder #1: “Ok fellas, we don't have all day so let's make this fast and easy. If you tell us what we wanna know, we will let you go and soon be on our way. I mean you haven't seen our faces, so you don't know who we are. The plates on our vehicle are registered to a fake person under a fake name and address. and just to be clear if we wanted to kill you both, we'd have already done it by now. So… just tell us the correct answers and this’ll all be over. The questions are… where’s your stash and your cash?”

While facing each other, Nico tries to signal Dontae to not say anything at all.

Intruder #1: “Okay, is that how it's going to be?”

The main intruder doing all the talking at the moment, puts Nico in chokehold from behind his back. Then lowering his pistol, he lets off a shot at the floor.

N: “FUUUUUUUUUCK! YOU SHOT ME IN MY FOOT!”

Intruder #1: “It’s okay, the next one will be much worse. Gentlemen, please talk to me. Tell us something we want to know.”

Nico has tears welling up in his eyes as he sees the shock on Dontae’s face and gives him a slick little shake of his head. This time though, the masked man (the one that has been talking) catches on to what Nico did.

Intruder #1: “Oh isn't that admirable? Two friends… two bros who wanna protect one another. But there's still one problem and that problem is… I’m losing my patience. So I’m about to put an end to this whole charade. We’ll just make it look like a disagreement between 2 dumbass thugs and let matters work themselves out. 3… 2…”

N:
“OK! I’ll tell you… I'll tell you where our stash is.”

Intruder #1: “Uh uh and the cash!”

N: “And… the cash…”

Breathing hard after being shot in the foot, Nico confesses in front of a confused looking Dontae.

D: “WHAT THE FUCK?! DON’T DO THIS, BRUH! DON’T FOLD!”

This is when the other intruder makes Dontae regret his words with a polite but heavy handed, gut punch. Which in response, expels most of the oxygen in Dontae's lungs. His knees give out and keels over while gasping for air to return to his body.

Intruder #1: “Breathe, breathe…”

N: “Alright man, look… if you check 3 houses down this side of the streets, you’ll come across a doormat. Taped underneath that doormat is a key, that key belongs to a secured home in the hills. 32… 65 Darby Road, alarm code is 8886… It’s a gray house with one of those Zen gardens in its front lawn. Inside… is a safe in the office on the third floor. In the bottom left desk drawer is another built-in safe, that's where our supply is at. The other safe with the money is behind… the fake bookshelf, just pull it aside from the right. It swings open like a big, lightweight metal door. Code is… 6… 25… 3.”

Intruder #1:
“Would you look at that? See, that wasn't so hard. Now was it? However… if I send my buddy that's holding the rifle to your buddy’s chest to go get those things, will he come back empty handed or light? Maybe some type of ambush or setup to get arrested for not having the correct alarm code. It seems… sketchy at best.”

D: “Okay! Okay… I'll tell you where to find my stash and cash. I hid it nearby, just let us go afterwards.”

Intruder #1: “I’m all ears! Tell us!”

D: “...outback is a huge dirt patch, next to a stack of bricks. Underneath, about three feet deep is a steamer trunk. That's where I hid all of my shit. Both my stash and my cut.”

The intruder who has been doing the most talking, looks at Nico and Nico looks back at him. He then looks back over at Dontae…

Intruder #1: “I want you to think very, very carefully as I ask you one last question. Are you sure that's everything I need to know?”

D: “What? Yeah, YEAH! That’s all I got. Now just let us fuckin’ go, dawg.”

The intruder lets go of Nico’s shirt and Nico grabs the couch to steady himself on his feet.

N: “I told you that he'd crack under pressure for my sake. All we had to do was make it look real.”

Dontae is speechless as he can't believe what he is witnessing before his eyes. Nico has grabbed his gun from the couch cushion and points it directly at his former friend.

D: “You muthafuckin’ lyin’ dirty ass bitch! Really?!? REALLY?!??”

N: “Ay man, I had to get my come up and you were moving too slow for me to get there. But I could take your half of everything and invest a lot of the money into a legit business. Keep it washed with the other lump sum divided amongst international banks. Ahhh, the possibilities for success are lining up perfectly. Well almost…”

A shot rings off and Dontae falls back onto the couch but ends up bouncing off onto the hardwood floor. Frantically reaching for the pistol that he dropped, Dontae also holds his wound as he bleeds out. Now he’s starting to gasp for air more than when he was punched.

D: “You didn't… have to do… shit like this. We’ve been… broth… brothers since middle school. My mom… knew your mom… and… we shared ev…”

N: “Shared what? Everything?! Yeah I guess you could say that you're sharing your half with me. And it's my time to shine! You see, you’ve been getting enough of that lately. The nice car, the new clothes, the fine ass girl… THAT'S MY BITCH, LIL’ HOMIE! Oh yeah, my boy. She's been fuckin’ with me for some months. I’m thinkin’ about wifin’ her up when we move out the country, maybe have us a few kids.”

Unable to locate his gun (due to the masked man already picking up), Dontae drags himself across the floor. He makes his way into the next room. Hoping to make it outside… for someone to help him while the other three men just watch him die a slow death. Nico takes his time walking over and shoots Dontae again. He deliberately doesn't hit any vital organs. He continues to take his time, watching his “brother” fade away. And Dontae’s crawl gets even slower as he tries to breathe and coughs up his blood.

N: “Don't worry… I’m gonna spare you soon enough, bro. You ain't gonna suffer much longer… I think you had your fair share of that and then some. Goodbye, my brother. You will missed d-”

POP!

And the end of a pistol (Dontae’s) takes Nico’s life with a clean headshot… from the silent intruder. Dontae is in shock and awe as he looks up to see what happened. Nico’s body falls on top of Dontae's back… and he still crawls. The talkative intruder flips out about what his partner has done without his knowledge.

Intruder #1: “WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?! DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THIS LOOKS? HOW IS THIS GOING TO WORK WITH-”

POP!

The other ski mask intruder…

…has shot his comrade in the head like he did Nico. He stares at the wasted bodies for a few minutes before making his exit. EAnd then… everything, everything around fades to black…

a7nnUnV.gif

…and Death Walker is heard speaking again.

“The cops and paramedics arrived at the crime scene some hours later after noise complaints. But it didn’t matter, there were no signs of life from any of the bodies. They ruled it as a murder-suicide based on Nico’s rear headshot, the headshot to the right temple of the ski mask killer, both shots were within precise range, same caliber rounds from the Dontae’s pistol which only had his prints since both the intruders wore gloves. Which left the mystery of what happened to the wounded suspect? The body was never found, no trace of where Dontae might have gone. Perhaps he was the one who dug that hole in the backyard, took his stuff and left the country for good? Or did someone else beat him to it? Did he even survive at all?”

“Well… some people say that he vanished in thin air! But the others… they say that he was dropped off by the ski masked gunman… and left for a starving creature… Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You may leave the house, my faithful one.”

The view returns the light, the colors, the reality in which we are accustomed to. The camera operator who is still recording, goes back to the first room where he entered. Footsteps are recognized from behind them as Death Walker reemerges from out of the total darkness in the den and walks out the door. The camera curiously gets a glimpse out the window to the dug up backyard then proceeds to follow the demon. Outside, stretched along the few steps to this former trap house, lies Walker as he carries out his testament.

“Now see, the reason I showed you what happened to Dontae and Nico is to provide my insight. It reminds me of the near future in Jackson and Nate’s friendship. Not everything is exactly similar to the tale I shared. However, just like Dontae and Nico, a friendship was built on trust and still it wasn't enough to prevent it from crumbling. The cracks started to show in their foundation and when the time came to implode on itself, it took everything with it. Although Dontae was sensible and smart, he overlooked the jealousy developing from his former friend. And his oversight led to his guard to be dropped which had him forget about never trusting anyone. But more importantly, Dontae didn’t understand the person who he was choosing to give so much of his trust to. Now look at them. One is six feet deep while the other could quite literally be… in the belly of the beast.”

Death Walker smirks as he gazes at the stars above and finishes his sentiments. Putting a little more in the ears and minds of all who pay attention.

“So what are my new intentions? They're simple. I'm going to spare Jackson Fenix for now… but come Meltdown this week, me and Nate Savage… I'm going to make him regret that he ever wanted to face me in a match. I’m going to make sure that Nate Savage sees that blinding white light coming for him because he will regret… he will regret EVER getting into my business with his “brother”... his friend… his tag partner, Jackson Fenix. Because at Meltdown, someone is about to be NEXT to… Pay. The. Cost.”

Silence becomes the sound of the night and the recording is stopped…

And that is the end of this video file.