Meltdown XX: ‘HOUSE ALWAYS WINS’ || RESULTS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
J05NVxh.png

XX: "HOUSE ALWAYS WINS".​

Live from Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Thursday September 29th, 2022
image.jpg

As the show begins, we enter Caesar’s Palace, which has been customised to fall in with the Meltdown aesthetic, and the fans that surround the ring are in very high spirits as fireworks shoot up from the stage. There’s no hanging around tonight, though, and we’re straight down to business…

‘Sonne’ || Rammstein
[video=youtube;YtEWoavDlcM]
The crowd explodes at the sight of the number one contender to the FWA World Championship as he makes his way through the curtain. Though Alyster Black looks to be in no mood to play to the audience. He drags the FWA X Championship behind him as he storms down to the ring.

Anzu Kurosawa: “Well, we’re off to a hot start tonight in Las Vegas, because here comes the number one contender to the FWA World Championship, Alyster Black.”

Rod Sterling: “With that prestigious X Championship in tow, that some would argue is on par with the World Championship, and it’s hard to argue against that claim considering the incredible run Alyster Black has had as champion.”

Anzu Kurosawa: ”He doesn’t look to be in a good mood tonight Rod, but can you blame him after what Danny Toner and Executive Excellence did to him on Meltdown XIX?”

Rod Sterling: “Then Danny Toner followed that up with a sickening assault on his former tag team partner Ryan Rondo on Fallout 020, furious that the FWA Hall of Famer would acknowledge Black’s ability.”

Black slides into the ring and motions for production to cut his music. He then approaches the far side ropes where Katie Lynn-Goldsmith is standing by, requesting her microphone. She’s quick to hand it to him. Alyster smacks the microphone a few times then clears his throat.

Alyster Black: “I’m pissed off and I’m looking for a fight. Danny fucking Toner get your fucking ass out here!”

The crowd pops loudly as the masked man calls out his opponent for Lights Out.

Rod Sterling: “Black Jesus wasting absolutely no time here tonight! He marched straight to the ring and called out the World Champion! Judging by this Las Vegas crowd… they’re itching for the champ to come out!”

Anzu Kurosawa: “It’s not just the crowd, Rod! Anytime Danny and Alyster share the same space it’s… explosive. I can’t wait!”

But Danny Toner is nowhere to be seen, none of EE are. They’re content to leave Alyster Black alone in the ring like an asshole. A frustrated Alyster Black kicks the bottom rope.

Rod Sterling: “I think it’s fair to say that Danny Toner has always been one for mind games with his opponents but these last few months has seen that aspect of his game taken to a new level. He seems to have had Alyster Black’s number at every turn but still the World X Champion shows no fear. No respite. No worries. If anything Toner’s actions have just served to piss off Black Jesus.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “A calm Alyster Black is a scary beast in and of itself… but an irate Alyster Black? Toner might want to think twice about pushing his buttons.”

Rod Sterling: “Well, it seems like Toner is thinking twice about coming out here tonight!”

Alyster Black: “What are you afraid of Danny? Huh? You’ve got your goon squad backing you up, get your ass out here and fight me. Bring them all, bring that partner stealing bastard Parr, bring that obnoxious cunt Kayden, bring Baby Watkins… bring that self-loathing, hateful bitch Gabrielle. I don’t give a fuck! I want to get my hands on you in the worst way, even if it means going through three killers to do so! Even if it means getting my ass kicked and being shipped to Lights Out in a bodybag!”

The main screen suddenly goes to static and an unclear image slowly gets focused. The image is still grainy but a man wearing a full militant rig out and a black ski-mask takes up the entirety of the shot. The crowd mumble and grow quiet while Black leans on the top rope, looking up at the big screen.

???: “A bodybag? I’m sure we’ve a couple of those lying around here somewhere.”

The crowd erupts as the man pulls off the ski mask to reveal a grinning Danny Toner. Alyster immediately begins shouting at the screen, motioning for Toner to come down to the ring.

Danny Toner: “Aly, Aly, Aly… As much as I’d love to come down to that ring and knock your teeth down your throat, I’m unfortunately a little occupied at the moment. See… I’ve kicked your sorry ass up and down arenas all over North America. I’ve made you bleed more blood than you ever have before. I’ve given you more licks and bruises than you can count. I’ve rolled you up, put you in my pocket, and made you my fuckin’ bitch week in… week out.”

The crowd turn the vitriol up a couple of notches as Danny continues his tirade on Alyster.

Danny Toner: “You’re a slow, sloppy bastard that has never drawn a damn dime. Did you see what I did to Ryan Ro-”

Danny actually has to stop as the Vegas crowd noise levels get too much. He smiles as they begin chanting.

“FUCK YOU TONER!”

Clap, clap, clap-clap-clap!

“FUCK YOU TONER!”

“FUCK YOU TONER!”

Danny Toner: “You guys didn’t like that? You wanna know something? I afforded Rondo the luxury of crawling away from that beatdown while he was still breathing because I have something bordering on respect for him. I let him live. But some freakin’ pussy that has no business even being under the same roof as ol Danny fuckin’? Alyster… we’ll get you your damn bodybag.”

Danny lets the heat wash over him as Black once again motions for Danny to get down to the ring. Danny raises one finger aloft and fixes Black with a steely stare.

Danny Toner: “I’m going to give you one last chance to walk away from Lights Out. I’ll give you one last chance to save your career. One last chance to save your life. You can run around all the gyms and bingo halls you want defending that piece of trash you call a title. You can break all the light tubes you want over in Japan if you fancy. Hell, you can even pull that pervert Krash up out of whatever hole he’s crawled into, reform that third-tier tag team, and have a pop at that! But only… only if you don’t show up at Lights Out. See Alyster, there’s a misconception about me. I actually want you to do well. I want you to win. I want you to have your dream matches and moments. But stay on your damn level, son. Don’t get involved with me and mine. I’ve beat you down over and over and still… it ain’t gettin’ through to you. You’ve a big freakin’ heart Alyster Black, I’ll give you that. That… or you’re a thick fuckin’ bogan cunt.”

Danny has clearly touched a nerve with that line. Alyster Black is incensed, hanging over the top rope and likely frothing at the mouth. Danny continues with a coy smirk on his face and without missing a beat.

Danny Toner: “But I said to the guys… yo! I want to get through to Black. I don’t want him to have to step into my ring at Lights Out. Slapping him around ain’t going to do it…but maybe this will.”

The Vegas crowd begin booing ferociously as the camera pans out to reveal Gabrielle, Mike Parr, and Kayden Knox - all in the same militant camouflage gear as Toner - standing by his side. You can see the brickwork of the wall behind them, a huge EE banner pinned and draping down the middle of the wall. Slowly the crowd begins booing as their attention is drawn to what appears to be an unconscious person tied to a chair. There is a burlap sack over the hostages head and the limp nature of their body suggests they are out for the count.

Anzu Kurosawa: “What… what is this?”

Rod Sterling: “I… I’m afraid to find out.”

Danny turns to Parr who… hands him a steel pipe.

Danny Toner: “Knox… wake the bitch up.”

Kayden walks off screen and duly returns carrying a bucket of water. He nods at Gabrielle who pulls the sack off the hostages head, Knox himself dumping the bucket of water over their head. There is a shriek from the hostage as they are woken by the icy shock and despite being drenched, her hair colour gives the game away nearly immediately.

Rod Sterling: “Is that?”

Gabrielle slaps a severely bruised cheek and then pulls the hostage's head up so that her bruised and battered face is clear for everyone to see.

Anzu Kurosawa: “That’s Violet Dreyer, Rod! Shit she looks bad.”

Alyster immediately leaps from the ring and begins sprinting up the ramp.

Danny Toner: “HOLD IT RIGHT FUCKIN’ THERE!”

Alyster reluctantly skids to a stop when he sees Danny sinisterly hold the pipe above the exposed head of the semi-conscious Violet.

Danny Toner: “You have no fuckin’ idea where we are, do you Black? See… one step ahead again. You’ve all seen what I’ve done to a bonafide fucking legend in Ryan Rondo with a damn microphone… imagine what I’ll do to this little harlot with Mike’s steel pipe? It’s real simple, Aly. Real simple. You fuck off back to defending your little X Championship and don’t show up at Lights Out… or it is lights out for this emo slapper. You don’t want two friends in the grave now do ya?”

Danny has a sickening smirk on his face.

Danny Toner: “October 23rd you go absolutely anywhere else other than MY RING. You do that… the bitch walks. You show up…”l

Danny grips the pipe with both his hands and brings it down with a sickening thud… right onto the crown of Violet Dreyer. Blood starts gushing out from the wound and the crowd starts screaming but the static kicks in and just like that… Executive Excellence is gone.

Alyster Black stares blankly at the screen above, staring at the static as the imagine of Violet Dreyer being horrifically tortured and attacked replays in his head. For a moment the number one contender remains still.

Anzu Kurosawa: “What a sickening display…”

Rod Sterling: “Words fail me Anzu, I don’t know what to say…”

Commentary is stunned into silence, the audience is whipped up into a frenzy and ready to riot. Alyster Black remains motionless, staring down at his feet, unsure of what to do.

Rod Sterling: “Firstly I have to apologise for what you’ve all just witnessed. On behalf of the FWA and all its staff, just…sorry..”

The X Champion finally stirs, looking up and jolts up the remainder of the ramp, disappearing behind the curtain.

Anzu Kurosawa: “What is Alyster Black going to do? Surely he can’t give up his title match against Danny Toner, not after tonight. Not after this.”

Rod Sterling: “Who knows what’s going through Alyster’s mind right now Anzu. I don’t envy the choice he has to make now.”

‘You’ve got a Friend in Me’ | Randy Newman.

[video=youtube;cNIg45GZ_ts]
The Buddy System pairing of Jeremy Best and Bryan Baxter step through the curtains with a positive reception from the arena, particularly after the downer beginning that preceded it.

Rod Sterling: “Jeremy Best and Bryan Baxter have proven to be one of the more talented tag teams in the FWA, but while they have tag team aspirations, they’ll have to push that aside as Jeremy Best prepares for a big Golden Opportunity match-up at Lights Out.”

Anzu Kurosawa: ”I can’t wait to see how violent Jeremy is going to get in that match-up. He made the FWA World Champion tap out in just a few minutes. He’s going to be very dangerous in a match like that”

Rod Sterling: “But for the moment, he’ll have Baxter at his side as he prepares for a competitive tag team match with a former FWA World Tag Team Champion, and a man he’s pinned twice in the last year, J.J. JAY!.”

The Buddy System get into the squared circle, hugging proudly in the center of the ring, before awaiting the arrival of their opponents.

‘Legacy of Rome’ | Andreas Waldetoft.
[video=youtube;ZFvborIdCn4]
Cornelius Aurelius Caesar receives a reception befitting his legacy in his adopted home here in Caesar’s Palace. The former FWA World Tag Team Champion walks down the ramp, a focused look on his face.

Rod Sterling: “Ever since losing the tag team championships, and feeling disregarded by the former Fallout ownership, Caesar has been on a mission to prove himself, with his eyes set on the upcoming F1 Climaxxx. But once thing that’s been clear for the General, is that without Stu, he’s a lone man in a sea of alliances. And Uncle, despite the Nephews less-than-comforting presence, has offered Caesar that crucial alliance.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “I think he should join them. Imagine, they could have three or even four Nephews in the F1 Climaxxx, that’ll give them a big chance of winning it all.”

Rod Sterling: “Or it could mean a sudden betrayal when he needs their help the most.”

Completing his entrance, Caesar doesn to wait for Uncle at ringside as he goes ahead and climbs into the ring. Before Uncle’s entrance begins, Jeremy Best asks for a moment and has a microphone in hand.

Jeremy Best: "Hiya Mr. Caesar, a pleasure to meet you, your highness. I'm a huge fan of your salads."

Jeremy gives a classic royal courtesy in the direction of Caesar, who doesn't seem to be amused by Jeremy's antics.

Jeremy Best: "I'm looking forward to our match this evening, but I wanted to just take a minute...and wonder exactly what you're doing?"

Confused, Caesar doesn't seem to understand where Jeremy is going with any of this.

Jeremy Best: "It's just that...I think we have a little bit in common. We both recently lost someone. So I really do know how it feels...but just like Krash is still out there somewhere, I know Stu is out there too. You don't need the Nephews!"

With his hands on his hips, Caesar shook his head but remained silent.

Jeremy Best: "I was never much of a history buff, myself. But from what I recall...I thought you were a leader. Not a follower. So when I see that you're...

Before Jeremy can continue, he finds himself interrupted by the all too familiar music of the man in question.

‘No Love’ | Death Grips.
[video=youtube;2MHhLDCJ57E]
Cosmic Horror appears in the stands of Caesar’s Palace but his song comes to a swift end when Uncle, already with a microphone in hand, gestures for his song to be cut off. He begins talking as he makes his way to the ring.

J.J. JAY!: “Whoa, whoa, whoa. Bestie. Bestie. Come on, now. What have I ever done to you, to deserve you talking behind my back like that. I offered Caesar support, where were you when he needed friendship, huh? Busy searching for a man who has all but abandoned you when Caesar was right in front of you? When Big Baxter is- oh, give me a second here.”

Uncle pauses to sign a few posters on the way down to the ring. Once he’s done, he turns his attention back to the trio down in the ring, making his way to the barricade.

J.J. JAY!: “Where was I? Oh, yeah, the big guy. Look, he’s standing next to you all the time, but you pay zero attention to him. He’s right at your side being neglected by you while you’re too busy pining for a man whose already given his body to the Lord Black Jesus Christ. Do you see me walking up to Hades’s - that’s Pluto for you, General -’s gates and begging for him to give me back my Nephews? No. I focus on the people who need me now. You want the General’s ears? How about you give up on your Moustachio’d friend, and you vow to have our Dictator’s back instead? What do you say, Bestie? You promise to have our General’s back, and I’ll step aside. Because that’s the kind of person I am. A selfless, honest person.”

Uncle is in the ring now, standing face to face with Jeremy. Jeremy frowns, and raises the microphone to offer a reply to the offer, but doesn’t get a chance to answer when he’s bashed over the head with the microphone!

Bryan Baxter attempts to attack Cosmic Horror after the uncalled for microphone shot to the skull but he’s quickly overtaken by Caesar who although hesitant at the cheap move, decides to stand by his partner. Uncle pays no mind to either man and instead continues bashing the microphone into the skull of Jeremy Best before tossing the microphone aside, grabbing Best’s head, raising his own mask, and bitting into the skull until he draws blood. Caesar manages to back Baxter into the ropes and with his whole body into it, clotheslines the big man over the ropes, sending both of them sprawling to the outside.

FIRST MATCH
(1/20)
Uncle J.J. JAY!​
and Cornelius Aurelius Caesar vs. The Buddy System [Jeremy Best and Bryan Baxter].
Tag Team Match.
(Match writer: Jon)
Uncle grabs the official by the collar and demands he inform the bell keeper to ring the bell. The official complies with no more illicit weapon in the ring and only two legal men. Uncle quickly returns to his assault on Best in spite of the boos raining down on him. He stomps on the man’s hand. Then goes to find another hand and stomps on it. Then finds his ankle and stomps on that, then finds the second ankle and stomps on it. He then places a foot on the back of Best’s head, hoping to stomp on it, but before he can, Baxter is in the squared circle, Caesar having been tossed into the turnbuckle, and Baxter launches Uncle into the corner before he realizes what’s happened.

Baxter checks on Best but his negligence allows Caesar to rush into the ring and hit a knee trembler right on the big man’s skull. He tries to continue the assault but the official demands that he goes back to his corner and helps roll Baxter out. Uncle quickly tags out to Caesar, massaging his collar bone. Caesar, incentivized by Best’s criticism before the match hits a big headbutt on the Golden Opportunity contender. Uncle requests a tag back in, and although the Dictator is hesitant, Uncle lets him know it’s for the best, they need to build chemistry with many tags.

Uncle is tagged in and he hits a hard backhanded slap on Best, spinning him around for Caesar to follow up with a spinning backfist. The two partners don’t notice Baxter hasn’t even gone back to his corner but instead has climbed another turnbuckle, and though the man is far from a high flyer, he dives onto both opponents, crushing them beneath his weight. Once back up, he drags Uncle to his feet, lifts him up into the air effortlessly and hurls him into the turnbuckle with a powerbomb. He then grabs Caesar, lifts him up, and powerbombs him onto Cosmic Horror.

He marches to the opposite corner, ignoring the pleas from the ref for some decorum, and charges full speed ahead for a massive corner splash on both men! He grabs Caesar by the wrist and whips him across the ring towards Jeremy Best who’s finally staggered to his feet, slightly bloodied but ready to aid his partner now. He hugs Caesar mightily and gives him a big Belly to Belly Suplex! He jumps back to his feet in a hurry when the next man is up, Uncle, and gets him in a hug as well - Belly to Belly Suplex!

Caesar has rolled out of the ring and Baxter finally complies with the official to step out as well, leaving only Uncle and Best, the two legal men. Best lifts Uncle up by the hand and gets him into an arm drag, and then nearly transitioning into the Friendship Bracelet but Uncle rolls through in a hurry, slipping out of it. The two hurry to their feet and Uncle manages to leap into the WORLD’S MOST COMPLICATED D-D-NO! Best stops him dead in his tracks, drops him onto his feet, boot to the gut - THIS TIME BEST GOES FOR A TILT-A-WHIRL DDT and SPIKES HIM! He goes for the pin…

ONE… TWO… KICK OUT!

Or more like Caesar breaks the fall. He gets Best to his feet and before Baxter can get his heavy self in to retaliate, plants him with a Michinoku Driver. He’s quick enough to get back on his feet and duck under a lariat attempt by the big man, hitting a Damnato Memoriae as soon as he turns back around, and dropping him. Caesar is up to his feet with both members of the Buddy System down on the ground.

He urges his partner up and Uncle hugs him, pleased with the assistance he’s received so far, and kissing him on the cheek in thanks. He insists Caesar heads back to the corner, promising that he’ll do his part now. Caesar concedes and heads outside, but while Uncle was thanking his partner, Best made it back to his feet and waiting for Uncle to turn around, lifts him onto his shoulders! He’s got him in position for the BFF - but Uncle catches the knee before it can connect with his skull. He wags a finger - before being struck with an enzuigiri.

Best doesn’t slow down and lets loose a series of rapid fire kicks to the chest of Uncle to an enthusiastic cheer from the crowd who shout as every kick meets Cosmic Horror’s chest - up until the last one when Uncle ducks under it and rolls up Best!

ONE… TWO… KICK OUT!

The two hurry back to their feet, though with Best back stepping towards the corner - maybe not realizing it’s Caesar’s corner! Uncle is in hot pursuit, aiming for a big boot, though Caesar rolls under and Uncle stops just in time before connecting with Caesar in what would’ve been an embarassing mishap. Uncle assures Caesar he’d never hit his own partner, though the General barks at him to turn around SHOTGUN DROPKICK into the corner!

Caesar decides to slyly tag himself in and before Best can get to his feet, rushes in behind him, lifts him up in a full nelson and straps in THE TRIUMPH! Best staggers about trying to get out of the deadly submission but Caesar is swinging him about recklessly and Best can barely even get a footing on the ground. Caesar’s rampant swinging sees him not quite managing his balance though and Best is cleverly pushing the momentum towards the opposite end of the ring, before pushing himself into his own corner, squashing Caesar into it. Bryan Baxter tags himself in and Caesar is forced to release the hold. Best stays in the corner though while Baxter builds a bit of momentum, and then leaves at the last second, letting Baxter hit another corner splash on the general.

Baxter drags Caesar out of the corner and lifts him high in the air - going for the BAXTER DRIVER - but Caesar slips out from behind - CROSSING THE RUBICON! Caesar’s got the momentum on his side now, and he seems to be anticipating Baxter getting back up. The big man slowly staggers to his feet, and Caesar kicks him in the gut - he’s going for the Crocea Mors! Best hustles into the ring with a sense of urgency, but Uncle has Caesar’s back, hitting a high knee to Best and stopping him dead in his tracks.

Caesar has a moment of appreciation for Uncle, but a moment too long as Baxter hits a back body drop, Best’s assistance enough to get him out of that deadly predicament. Uncle, furious with Baxter’s attack on Caesar, shoves the man, before grabbing him by the neck, going for the Chokeslam! Baxter effortlessly resists the move, and then smashes his hand away. But that’s enough for Caesar to come behind Baxter and hit a big BACKSTABBER!

But all that weight on Caesar’s knees sees him nursing himself instead of capitalizing on the pin. He chooses to trust Uncle and tags the man in as he hurries to his corner. Baxter, meanwhile, manages to tag in Best as well. The two men run at each other with Best leaping over Uncle’s short frame - AND LANDING THE BUDDY BOMB! Jeremy Best is to his feet again and with the crowd cheering him on, he grabs Uncle’s hand AND STRAPS IN THE FRIENDSHIP BRACELET!

Uncle smacks his boots on the mat, doing his best to try and relieve the pressure of the submission move that took out the FWA World Champion! Caesar enters the ring and stomps on Best’s chest but Best holds on! Caesar furiously stomps several times until Best’s resistance finally falls apart! Uncle is relieved his arm is still in its socket but Caesar has to contend with Baxter getting back into the squared circle.

Baxter gives Caesar a big boot to the gut and lifts him up - once again going for the Baxter Driver! Caesar tries to wiggle out of it but Baxter has a solid grip, up until Uncle smacks Baxter up the head, more disrespectfully then impactfully, causing Caesar to land over the ropes and onto the apron! But Caesar holds onto Baxter in the process, trying to drag the man over the ropes with him. It’s quite the effort, even as strong as Caesar himself is, but Uncle assists him, grabbing him by the legs and with impressive strength, they’re able to send Baxter over the ropes and sprawling to the outside.

Uncle is quick to ask Caesar if he’s alright on the outside, having had Baxter’s massive weight dropping down along with him. Caesar massages the back of his head, hurt but giving a nod back. Cosmic Horror turns around - to a boot to the gut, lifted onto the shoulder THE BFF!

Best hooks the leg…

ONE… TWO… THREE!

Winner: The Buddy System via pinfall in 10:02​

Caesar is halfway into the ring, but he’s too late. The pin has been made, and Best hurries out of the ring when he notices that the Nephews have begun coming out of the woodwork through the crowd. They’re not in a rush for an assault, it seems though, and Best and Baxter are able to make it up the ramp with smiles on their face. Caesar has a look of disappointment on his face while Uncle bites his lips nervously. He gestures for Quiet to hand him a microphone. Caesar acknowledges the half-dozen Nephews gathered about the ring, while Best’s victorious song comes to an end.

J.J. JAY!: “General, general. Pay no mind to the outcome of this match. Don’t let that be an indicator of our prospective futures together. After all, there’s plenty of reasons why what just happened just happened. For example, one could argue that I had expected you’d be able to break the count and I was simply relying on that. I could’ve kicked out. Easily. But we need to build chemistry. Rapport! Symbiosis! I’m not blaming you. I promise you. These things take time. These guys have known each other forever, we’re still syncing, you understand. I was willing to take a loss here because you can learn a lot from a loss. It builds character. It helps make us value wins more. It’ll mean you’ll be twice as fast the next time you see a fellow Nephew in danger, knowing how slow you were this time.”

These words aren’t exactly motivating for Caesar, who narrows his eyes.

J.J. JAY!: “But above all that, I think I know what the real problem was. You don’t see me like you did Stu. Stu was like a brother to you. And I don’t see you how I did my Nephews, because… well, they were like Nephews to me. If we want this partnership to really work, if we want to reach the dizzying heights I know we’re capable of… we need to move beyond partnership, beyond even the friendship of the Buddy System… we need to be family, General. You need to become a Nephew. So. What do you say?”

The jeers in the Caesars’ Palace are almost immediate as Uncle gestures for Caesar to take the microphone. Caesar is busy considering the opinion of the fans in attendance though, and there’s an obvious bit of hesitation on his face. He takes a deep breath, and finally reaches for the microphone but Uncle pulls it back suddenly.

J.J. JAY!: “Before you answer, I want you to think very carefully about this offer.”

Cosmic Horror looks around to the Nephews gathered in the ring. Caesar takes heed of their presence as well.

J.J. JAY!: “Because it’d be silly of you to rush into an answer like this. I’m not going to pressure you, that’d be wrong. I don’t run a cult, contrary to the slander my Bestie has been spouting - you should be DQ’d for that Bestie, by the way - I am part of a family. I want to give you time to reflect on this offer. I’ll be on Fallout, the place where we made our names. And I’ll be waiting for your answer there.”

“No Love” echoes through the arena, and Uncle gestures for the Nephews to follow him out of the ring, leaving Caesar there, pensive about his future with the Nephews.

Rod Sterling: “Well, things have certainly gotten off to a fiery start on Meltdown, Anzu, as we get even closer to Lights Out in New Orleans next month. One of the headline matches for that show is the Golden Opportunity Elimination Chamber. Seven of the FWA’s best will step into the unforgiving structure but only one can walk away with a guaranteed shot at the FWA World Championship at any time up to Back in Business. We’ve taken the time to sit down with each of them and throughout tonight’s show, we’ll be hearing their thoughts on the match. We’re starting off with two men who will likely open some old wounds inside the chamber in ‘The Rotten Gold’ Devin Golden, and Chris Peacock. ”

violet.png

The first video package hyping the Golden Opportunity match begins. The moody lighting fits with the person sitting in the chair. He has the top hat, the cane resting against one of the chair arms, and the handlebar moustache. "The Rotten Gold" Devin Golden looks straight ahead toward the interviewer, his eyes darting a little to the left of the camera's position.

“What does the Golden Opportunity mean to you?” asks the interviewer, off screen.

‘The Rotten Gold’ Devin Golden: "Golden Opportunity means ... it meeeeans ... well ... it is a last ... chance ... salooooooooooon ... for me. For ... siempre."

There is some mumbling from the interviewer in reply to the vague answer, but it continues on. “What do you want to say to your fellow competitors ahead of the match?” they ask.

‘The Rotten Gold’ Devin Golden: "I would say ... a dog with two tails ... is more likely to catch ... ooooone of them."

Golden then smirks as he looks directly into the camera. The feed fades away as the dark, moody lighting goes completely black.

violet.png

In the same setting, but clearly at a different time, Chris Peacock sits where Golden was before, and he seems very relaxed.

Chris Peacock: “To me, Golden Opportunity is my chance to make everything right. I’m not just talking about giving this company and its fans a champion that it can support, either, after what we’ve had to endure this year given who has held that title and who currently holds it.

What it means to me is a chance to prove to the world that I’m not just some gimmick, which I know some people still view me as. I’m someone to take seriously, and I’m not someone who is destined to fall short at every opportunity. Second place in Carnal Contendership and runner up in last year’s chamber. In New Orleans, I’m going to show everyone that I’m ready to step up. I’m going to win that briefcase, and I’m going to look good doing it.”

Despite his serious and stern words, Peacock pauses to smirk after delivering that last line. He listens for a moment and takes in the following question. He looks into the camera as he delivers his answer.

Chris Peacock: “What do I have to say to my fellow competitors in the match? Well… first of all, I don’t like any of you. Some of you, I actively despise. I’m going to enjoy winning that briefcase regardless, but knowing that I’d have beaten some of you to do it is going to make it that much better.

Because the thing is, I’ve shown what happens to people when they get in my way. I might not be the man that I was before Back in Business, but if for one second you think that means that I’m a pushover all of a sudden, then I’m afraid to tell you that you’ve already lost. So, I look forward to seeing you all there. This is where I’d once say that I was going to get you all, but I think you already know that.”

Peacock sits back in the chair and the camera zooms in on his determined face before fading away.

violet.png

The cameras pan to a small, dark room. Furnishings are at a minimum, and we can see Tommy Bedlam sitting in a black chair with a small glass of whiskey in his right hand. His cowboy hat is pulled down low over his eyes as the camera zooms in closer.

Tommy Bedlam: “You know, I didn’t take the decision to come back to the FWA lightly. I spent hours every night thinking about what it would look like to go back to living out of a suitcase, running across airports trying to catch flights, showing up at arenas where there’s thousands of people screaming. I knew some of them would be happy to see me, but most of them would throw the same kind of hatred and anger at me that they were hurling at me before I left. Hell, I earned every bit of it. More than once, the thought crossed my mind that I should just fade into the shadows. I could be another one-hit wonder in this industry, and sure, there might be a YouTube video one day about “what ever happened to Tommy Bedlam,” but by then, the masses would have moved on to somebody new.

One night, a good friend showed up at the door. A good friend who I treated like absolute shit along the way showed up and he convinced me that I needed to make another run at this thing. The thing about good friends is that they know exactly what makes you tick, and the morning after he showed up at my apartment, he handed me a cup of coffee. I took a drink, and that shit was stone cold. I spit it out.

He looked over at me, chuckled a little bit, and said, “Coffee isn’t supposed to be cold, but revenge is.” I knew exactly what he meant, and he was right. I’ve always heard it said that revenge is a dish best served cold, and now, roughly six months later, I’m back for revenge.”

The scene switches to multiple camera angles of Jason Randall beating Tommy Bedlam with a chair.

Tommy Bedlam: “Jason Randall.”

Another chair shot.

Tommy Bedlam: “You put me on the shelf for almost six months.”

Another chair shot.

Tommy Bedlam: “At first, doctors told me that I would never wrestle again.”

Another chair shot.

Tommy Bedlam: “I spent 3 months laying in a bed with a brace around my back, shitting and pissing in a bed pan. And you know what? I thank you for that. When I first got to FWA, I think I misunderstood how hard things can be. I came from a company where I was the top dog, I was the man. I was the face of the federation. I showed in FWA, and in my second match, I won the Gauntlet Championship. Russnow, the little chicken shit that he is, saw something in me, and he decided to launch something called The Deathswitch Initiative. I had a "rocket ship strapped to my ass,” as they say, and I was on my way to the top. All of that came crashing down the night that you cracked vertebrae in my back.

When I came back, a lot of people assumed I hated you. I don’t. I don’t think you’re some kind of monster for beating me senseless with a chair. I think you’re a guy who wanted to win a wrestling match, and in the course of that match, you did what you had to do to take out the person you considered the biggest threat. That was me, and you were right. Breaking my bones was your best chance at winning, and that’s what you did.

Hell, if I’m being honest, I guess I owe you a thank you. Last Monday, when I beat Nate Savage in my first match back, I knew that him and that little bastard Jackson Fenix were gonna do something after the match. I don’t think it’s any secret that I don’t have a lot of friends around here anymore, so the fact that you came out to even the odds…yea, I appreciate that.

But Jason, hear me, and hear me well: Just because I don’t hate you doesn’t mean that I’m just gonna let what happened go. No, no, no. I can’t wake up every morning and look at myself in the mirror if I don’t do what I can to get back at you. I can’t show my face to the boys in the back if I don’t try to get revenge. That’s what’s fueling me. The need for vengeance is what gets me up every morning. I don’t hate you; I don’t even blame you, but I’m a competitor, and right now, the scoreboard hanging over my head reads, “Jason Randall: 1, Tommy Bedlam: 0,” and I can’t stand the idea of not doing what I can to settle the score.”

Tommy takes a long drink, killing off the whiskey in his glass.

Tommy Bedlam: “Bring that camera in real close. Get that thing closer. Yea, right there.”

The camera zooms in so tightly that the only thing that can be seen is the intense look on Tommy's face.

Tommy Bedlam: “Jason, I want a match with you. I’m not the type to go out and guarantee a victory. Do I think I can beat you? Absolutely. Do I want to beat you? More than I want the next breath of air in my body. But more than any of that, Jason Randall, I want to hurt you. That scoreboard is flashing 1 to 0 right now, and I just can’t let that go. That 1 that appears under your name, that’s not about a match on Meltdown from months ago. No, that 1 is about the fact that you did what people have been trying to do my entire career. You sidelined Tommy Bedlam. If it was up to me, we'd do this thing Friday night, but I have to deal with some kid named Phillip Jackson. But I checked my calendar, Jason, and I'm free for Lights Out. I want my chance to return the favor. You and me. Lights Out. Jason Randall vs. Tommy Bedlam at the next Pay Per View. The challenge is on the table. I’ll be waiting, Jason.”

violet.png

Katie Lynn-Goldsmith: “The next match is scheduled for one fall with a 20-minute time limit!”

"Bow Down" || I Prevail

[video=youtube;n2EjeMx4bSg]

The hard, almost jarring sounds of “Bow Down” plays out and after a few seconds of the song playing, Nate Savage steps out on stage with Jackson Fenix following closely behind him. The mixed reaction for the duo is due to Fenix being born and raised in Vegas, so he’s welcomed by his hometown crowd, although there are still a number of fans that don’t seem to care for him regardless. Fenix relishes in the adulation that he’s receiving and he postures for his adoring audience while Savage marches down to the ring.

Katie Lynn-Goldsmith: “Introducing first, being accompanied by Jackson Fenix, from Philadelphia, PA and weighing in at 266 lb, representing The Undisputed Alliance…he is “Nasty” Nate Savage!”

Anzu Kurosawa: “The Undisputed Alliance are making their Meltdown debut tonight here in Sin City, but not as a tag team because it’ll be Nate Savage in singles action.”

Rod Sterling: “Given their previous history with this brand just a few months prior, and their rather crude remarks in regards to this brand, dubbing it the B-show, I’m not sure if I want them here to be honest.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “Let it go Rod, that brand warfare nonsense is over with. There’s no need to hold on to that.”

Rod Sterling: “I suppose you’re right Anzu, life is too short to hold a grudge.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “Jackson Fenix is getting a hero’s welcome here in his hometown tonight. If this reaction were to be anywhere else I’d be surprised, but not here in Sin City.”

Fenix and Savage enter the ring and Fenix requests the microphone from Katie Lynn. He takes the microphone and holds it up to his mouth, but he waits to speak until the crowd quiets down.

Jackson Fenix: “LAS VEGAS! I’M BACK BAYBAY! DID YOU MISS ME?!”

The crowd can’t help but cheer wildly for that from Fenix, who can’t hold back his smile.

Jackson Fenix: “Yeah, I bet you missed me! It feels good to be back right here in the city where I grew up! Yeah, it feels good to be back…”

Jackson lets that linger a little as the crowd is still buzzing.

Jackson Fenix: “It feels good to be back because it reminded me of something, do you want to know what is? It reminded me of why I moved away from this dump!”

There it is. The crowd immediately turns on their once hometown hero, and of course in true Jackson Fenix fashion, he loves every second of it.

Jackson Fenix: “That’s right, I’m so glad I moved away from here when I did! This place is just as bad as it was when I left it! That’s why I’m glad I moved to somewhere like Los Angeles, a place where a guy like me can be treated with respect and where I have a better chance of finding a good looking woman rather than the street rats that have infested this city!”

"Smells Like Teen Spirit" || Nirvana

[video=youtube;hTWKbfoikeg]
Before Fenix can go any further on his tirade he’s cut off by the sound of Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit” and Sawyer Xavier sprints out on stage, much to the delight of the crowd, who show Xavier a response that he wasn’t expecting by the looks of his reaction. He smirks a little and shrugs as he makes his way down to the ring, while inside the ring Fenix looks irked as he hands the microphone back to Katie.

Katie Lynn-Goldsmith: “Introducing next his opponent, from Savannah, GA and weighing in at 176 lb…Sawyer Xavier!”

Anzu Kurosawa: “Jackson Fenix not making any friends here in hometown, but it seems like Las Vegas may adopt Sawyer Xavier as one of their own after tonight given the reaction.”

Rod Sterling: “I mean, was he wrong? I feel like Jackson Fenix made some fair points about this place.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “Of course you would agree, why am I not surprised?”

Xavier slides inside the ring and poses on the turnbuckle while referee Joey Ortiz does his best to keep Savage at bay. Xavier’s music fades out and Ortiz checks both men before calling for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

SECOND MATCH​

(1/20)
Nate Savage​
(w/ Jackson Fenix) vs. Sawyer Xavier.
Singles Match.
(Match writer: Jimmy)
Nate Savage explodes out of the gate and bumrushes Xavier in the corner, pummeling him with several closed fists and stomps, then he follows up with a corner cannonball senton! Savage crushes Xavier in the corner and he drags him out of the corner to the center of the ring and he lands a jumping seated senton directly on top of Xavier and he quickly makes a cover!

One…
NO!

Kick-out by Xavier!

Anzu Kurosawa: “A rough start for Sawyer Xavier, but I wouldn’t anything less from someone like Nate Savage to bring the fight right out of the gate.
Savage drives down more stomps to the chest and he follows that up with a running senton! Savage crushes Xavier with all of his weight, and Xavier is laying flat on his back taking in lungfuls of air to try and regain his breath. Jackson Fenix looks pleased as he watches on from ringside while Nate brings Xavier to his feet in a front face lock, but Xavier break free from Savage’s grip and drives severals backfists straight to Savage’s dome! Savage is looking stunned as Xavier drills him in the temple with a pele kick that drops Savage down to a knee and Xavier fires off more backfists to Savage’s head for good measure before running the ropes and he comes back with a shining wizard! Xavier quickly drops down on Savage for the pin as he hooks the far leg!

One…
NO!

Xavier springs back to his feet and goes a standing moonsault but Savage rolls out of the way, and Xavier gingerly makes the landing and he runs the ropes as Savage is getting up to a vertical base but Savage stops Xavier dead in his tracks with a shoulder block! However, Xavier kips back and he spits in Savage’s face! Savage doesn’t look pleased by that as he boots Xavier in the gut and he lifts him up before obliterating Xavier with a powerbomb!

Anzu Kurosawa: “I don’t think that was wise of Sawyer Xavier to spit in the face of Nate Savage.”

Rod Sterling: “Stupid and unsanitary!”

Savage drags a near lifeless Xavier up to his feet and drills him with several forearm smashes, followed by some bionic elbow strikes, and then Nate sends Xavier to the ropes and nails him with a kitchen sink! Xavier clutches at his stomach as rolls over in time for Nate to crush him with a running senton and a pin!

One…
TW-NO!

Xavier gets a shoulder up but Savage takes him by that arm and Nate locks in an arm-breaker submission before targeting Xavier’s fingers and he starts snapping those fingers back, much to the dismay of Xavier who cries out in pain!

The crowd begins to show disdain for Nate and he looks out to them…

“Look at him, he’s pathetic! Just as pathetic as each and every one of you!”

Fenix claps on at ringside and agrees with his friend’s sentiments.

“He’s not wrong!”

Savage turns his attention back to Xavier and as he bends down to pick him up, Xavier catches Savage by surprise with a small package roll-up!

One…
TW-NO!

Savage kicks out emphatically and Xavier springs back to his feet, and he catches an incoming Savage with a pele kick! Savage stumbles back and Xavier drives forward a mule kick followed by a roundhouse kick! Savage is stunned and Xavier uses this opening to run off the ropes and hit a springboard cutter to Savage! Xavier isn’t through yet though as he runs the ropes again and comes off with a springboard shooting star press into a pin!

One…
TW-NO!

Savage sits up after kicking out but he looks like he has no idea where he’s at while Xavier is riding this wave of momentum, and as Savage is slowly rising up to one knee, Xavier runs at him and goes for a flip piledriver but Savage counters with a back body drop! Xavier falls flat on the mat behind Nate, who is trying to find his bearings. Meanwhile, Sawyer does his best to shake that off, and just as Nate turns around, Sawyer charges forward but Nate catches him instinctively with a uranage! Nate is done playing around now as he sends Sawyer to the ropes…NASTY BOMB!

Nate drops down for the pin!

One…
Two…
THREE!

Winner: Nate Savage at 13:20

It’s a win for Nate Savage and the Undisputed Alliance! Savage sits up from on top of Xavier and slams his palms on the mat, pleased with his victory. Fenix enters the ring, clapping for his partner after Savage pulled out the win, and Fenix uses his boot to nudge the defeated Xavier under the bottom rope in a show of disrespect. The Undisputed Alliance celebrate Savage’s victory together before we fade away elsewhere.

violet.png

We cut backstage where we see “The Wildcard” Jason Randall leaning against a steel fence backdrop. “The Wildcard” is not dressed to compete as he wears a black Meltdown hoodie along with black cargo pants and black combat boots. He has his hands in his hoodie pocket as he leans back and stares into the camera.

Jason Randall: “Now before I get to why I’m here, I would be remiss if I didn’t bring up what went down at Fallout 019 where I went toe to toe with the so-called King of the Deathmatch, Thomas West. Well, I guess not so-called, because Thomas proved to me that he is worthy of that moniker. He proved that it is more than just a moniker. He truly is the King of the Deathmatch.”

“In doing so he defeated me, in my hometown, in front of my friends and my family. Now, I can’t lie, that stung. That was a bitter pill to swallow. All due respect to Thomas West, but that was not how I had expected my homecoming to go. I wanted to go out there after the show and talk to my people, but admittedly, I was too ashamed to show my face. I feel like I let them down, and not only did I let them down but I let down the entire FWA fanbase.”

“I feel like ever since my return at the beginning of the year something has been off with me. No matter how hard I try, I just can’t seem to get things to go my way. I’ve been stuck in this never ending rut. I don’t know what’s going on, but I can promise you that I will find my way out of this rough patch and give you The Wildcard that you all know and love because that’s what each and every one of you deserve!”

Randall leans forward from the fence as the crowd cheers him on in the arena.

Jason Randall: “Speaking of deserving, allow me to touch on why I’m here, and that is the man that called me out earlier tonight; Tommy Bedlam. A man that I have some bit of history with because you see, a little over six months ago I put Tommy on the shelf. I beat him half to death with a steel chair. Fortunately, I left him breathing, and now Tommy is back and he wants revenge.”

“Tommy you deserve a chance at revenge, but let me tell you right now, it won’t be easy but I’m sure you already know that. You’re no stranger to this game. You know what I’m all about and you know what I’m capable of. Now, what I did last week when I laid out those two scum suckers, well I was just doing what was right. It’s about time that someone put those jackasses in their place. I know that you’re appreciative of the help but I also know that you know that wasn’t me extending the olive branch to you. There’s still a score that needs to be settled between us.

“You’re free for Lights Out and it just so happens that I’m free as well, so you want that match? Well, you got it. You’re on. Tommy Bedlam vs “The Wildcard” Jason Randall. Before that though, I might be in Austin, Texas for Fallout, and if I am, don’t be a stranger, partner.”

Randall winks at the camera as the scene cuts to the announce desk where Rod and Anzu are once again sitting by.

Anzu Kurosawa: “Some strong words from Jason Randall there for Tommy Bedlam, after we saw Tommy challenge Randall to a match at Lights Out on October 23rd in New Orleans… and it looks like it has been accepted!”

Rod Sterling: “Another big match added to that card, Anzu, and well… it is time to hear from a couple more of our Golden Opportunity Elimination Chamber Participants… here are Jeremy Best and Cyrus Truth.”

violet.png

In the same setting as seen in the other video packages shown earlier on tonight, Jeremy Best takes a seat in front of the camera.

Jeremy Best: "What does Golden Opportunity mean to me? Golly, that's a wonderful question! I'm pretty dang excited about all this. You know, it was one year ago at Lights Out I made my debut as part of the Shotgun Battle Royal and to return a year later as part of the Golden Opportunity match...I just couldn't have imagined how things would go between now and then. I've made some friends along the way...and unfortunately, lost one too. That's why I want to dedicate the Golden Opportunity match to my most golden hearted friend I could've asked for...and while I haven't given up on my search, I'm winnin' this for you buddy!”

Best points to the camera and flashes a smile.

Jeremy Best: "I'm excited to share the ring with some of the top competitors in FWA, including some that will be new faces. I have a lot of respect for Mr. Peacock, a man who offered me some kind advice in my early days in FWA and wouldn't mind a little payback for him pinning me at Cibernetico, of course! Cyrus Truth...he sure is an intense fella and he gave me quite the beating inside the cage a few weeks ago. And Devin Golden...he is quite the zany character...and yeah, he's beaten me before too when I tagged with Jackson. I guess you could say I've lost to quite a few of these guys, huh?"

Jeremy pauses in a moment of self reflection.

Jeremy Best: "BBBUUUTTTT - guess who I DID beat. DANNY FREAKIN' TONER! FWA World Champion! Made him tap out, too! You know why? Because he and his friends in the EE counted me out. Don't you dare count me out! I want this. I want it real bad. I want to prove that I can win the big one. I want to make Krashie proud, wherever he may be. We may be in Vegas, and gosh, I know nothin' about gambling, but I know they think EE may have the best bet because of their numbers...but, if I was a gamblin' man...I'd say the best bet...is Best."

With an affirmed nod, Best gives a determined look into the camera and it then the scene fades out.

violet.png

In the same setting as previously seen, Cyrus Truth sits in the seat, leant forward and ready to address the camera directly.

Cyrus Truth: "Golden Opportunity is a means to an end. That end being a proper, genuine shot at the title that's been out of my grasp for the last three years. It's salvation. Redemption. And righteous retribution against a man and his crew of cronies that still have a lot to answer for. It's the culmination of a hard road that I've been traveling ever since I lost the World Title, and the prize that means more to me than the breath in my lungs or the blood in my veins."

Cyrus scowls, as if asking him this question was absolutely absurd, as if there could be any other answer than the obvious.

Cyrus Truth: "You have the gall to ask me what this means to me? It means everything. All things. This match may well be the last chance I get to reclaim the World Title that I've yet to have a real chance to fight for outside of some bullshit bounty gimmick. And if you don't think that I'm going into this match fully prepared to destroy myself to make sure I'm the one walking out with the prize, you clearly haven't been paying attention...at all."

Cyrus leans back and waits for the follow up question, and when it comes, he smirks.

Cyrus Truth: "My...opponents?"

The Exile lets slip a wry chuckle, right before his face turns hard as stone and as sharp as a steel blade.

Cyrus Truth: "I suppose it's only fair to warn you that you should probably go for the head if you get the chance. Because if you don't? This Golden Opportunity match will be your gilded grave. Those three chuckleheads in Executive Excellence are going to get crucified regardless, if for no other reason than they absolutely need to be. Call it a message to Toner, call it a receipt for a debt overdue, call it the surgical removal of a wrestling cancer. Either way, all three of them are going to get hurt and not a single one of them will get their hands on the Golden Opportunity so long as I'm still standing.

"As for the others? Golden, Peacock, Best? Run, hide, fight, or get out of the way. I could care less what you do. Just know that if you're standing between me and the Golden Opportunity, you're willingly walking in front of a raging storm and you WILL be swept up in it. This is the third year in a row that I've entered this match and fought for this prize, and I'm tired of walking away from this carnage with absolutely nothing. Nothing short of victory is acceptable. Vae Victis."

violet.png

The FWA cameras are seen backstage with an interview area set up. A black curtain hangs on the wall with pink lights shining on it. A metal frame makes out a square and in the middle of it, a tv screen with the Meltdown logo on it. Standing in front of the set is Meltdown’s resident interviewer, Katie Baxter. In a chipper mood, she greets the camera with a smile. Holding the microphone up she delivers a message.

Katie Baxter: “Ladies and gentlemen, I am backstage here at Meltdown and I have an announcement. FWA wrestling has come to terms with a working agreement with a young international star!”

Some of the fans watching the message on the screen give a cheer in the background, interested in a new member of the FWA family. Nodding her head, Katie continues.

Katie Baxter: “Making her wrestling debut in home company of COSMIC Joshi Wrestling in Japan, this young star already has six years of in ring experience, winning their 2018 Young Blood Cup Tournament and is a Two time-CJW Trios Champion, with her recent reign taking part of her group, MAYHEM, teaming with Ririko and Cali Hayama. Now making her way to America, we at Fantasy Wrestling Alliance are proud to have her as part of our roster! Ladies and gentlemen, the Yokai Queen, the Dark Huntress, the Wicked Spirit, Vampyra!”

The camera zooms out and we see a short masked woman, just a bit over five feet tall. Instantly standing out about her appearance is her signature mask. The purple mask is highlighted with jagged lines around the side, a bright neon green. Looking closer to the opening for the mouth, two sharp shapes separate the sides of it, showing a silver fang like look. In the middle, the lady has dark lipstick. The eyes of the mask have a mix of exaggerated lines, creating almost a wing-shape with a base black and sprinkling of neon pink. The woman’s eyes show a violet hue, likely through the aid of contacts, piercing as they gaze out. In the middle of the forehead, a “V” in a Hexagon. The dark locks of the new signee stick out from the mask, her tips with a splash of purple and pink.

The rest of her look, looking somewhat casual with a black hoodie with the hood down, brandishing a logo on the chest of a silver “M” outlined in rainbow colours. She has some faded ripped jeans on and a pair of brown boots. Vampyra puts her hands on her hips, humming, waiting to get this segment done as Katie keeps professional and smiles.

Katie Baxter: “Vampyra, welcome to the FWA. Of course, not every fan is familiar with you, but that will be solved in due time. First, tell the fans here how you’re feeling and a little bit about yourself.”

The interviewer extends the microphone forward and Vampyra looks around for a second, understanding the lay of the land. She looks towards Katie and gives a gentle smirk. A small chuckle is heard. She speaks, her accent clear, but she seems relatively comfortable in a second language.

Vampyra: “It is fascinating…”

Her voice trails off before she clarifies.

Vampyra: “A new place and for once I am on my own. Not too long ago I would have rejected the idea of coming to America, but recently I have come to realise how I have so much to learn here. The only way to do that is to venture to new places. Cal Robinson sent me a message and offered me the chance to compete here. While I am also committed elsewhere, I felt it was a sign that this was where Vampyra can be taken to her next-level.”

She has a small and gentle wink to the camera, before saying something in Japanese and quickly translating it…

Vampyra: ‘Watashi no yūjin ga iu yō ni’ - As my friend says.”

Katie Baxter gives a nod and follows up.

Katie Baxter: “And you said you are here on your own? You showed some great pedigree in tag team, and especially Trios action, but why are you focusing on the singles division?”

Giving a small nod in response, Vampyra calmly responds.

Vampyra: “It is simply time to do more for myself. It is not enough to succeed in one place or a single division. Not for me. Not anymore. I have seen some of the best wrestlers, but I know there is more to the world than my home. I do not want to be comfortable.”

Keeping a grin, Katie is about to speak, but the captivating Joshi motions with her finger to hand off the microphone. The interviewer respectfully places it in Vampyra’s hand. Her voice becomes more intense as she looks towards the camera.

Vampyra: “For years I have been working on building my mind, body, and spirit. Puroresu is my life. Vampyra is my life. I did not need this to survive. I was never given the path. I created my path. My name. My identity. Each step comes new prey. New victims. Lessons. Challenges. Yet that path is not set. Fate guides us, but we can guide it in return. Something more than a dream led me, my vision. Now, I knew it was time I walked a new path. If what before was my training then this will be my trial by fire!”

She motions with her finger for the camera to get closer and it zooms in on her face, her eyes clearer as they pierce.

Vampyra: “FWA, you may not know me yet but that will change with time. I will show you my way, the way of MAYHEM, and it may be loved, or hated, but that is out of my control. I could list every person in this company if I wished to put them on notice, but I am a patient woman. That is needed to be a master huntress. When the time is right, night will fall on each and every one of you. Whether you are prepared or not, it will be the fight of your life!”

Grabbing her pointer finger she drags it slowly along her throat. Her tongue sticks out a little before she says slowly…

Vampyra: “System down…”

Then she puts her three fingers down, making an “M” shape.

Vampyra: “And death awaits-”

And the final line is broken up by the sound of some loud music. Upon getting into earshot, Vampyra stops and her cool confidence is quickly replaced with a simmering rage. The camera zooms away and we see, dancing into frame, the number one boy band in all of FWA because it is thankfully the only boy band, they are The Bad Boys Boy Band. Looking straight out of the 90’s, all three boys have backwards ball caps, loose silver tracksuits with golden chains, and matching baggy track pants and sneakers. Backstreet Boy with his short hair and looped earrings makes his way into frame first followed by In-Sync with his long dreadlocks that flop around as he dances. Lastly, there is the trashy stripped goatee of Mike Stand having a boom box of all things on his shoulder, playing their music. He shuts it off as the boys all pose together, leaning back and trying to frame their faces. Vampyra is stunned as In-Sync speaks up.

In-Sync: “Yo girl, check it, The Bad Boys Boy Band are in the hooooouse!”

They look at Vampyra who… blinks, utterly confused at what this late 90s American pop culture from before she was even born getting dragged out in 2022 of all years. The Boy Band look at each other before Backstreet Boy breaks the silence.

The Backstreet Boy: “Come on guys, she’s Japanese, she obviously doesn’t speak English, let’s say it slowly.”

He leans in closer and speaks slowly, likely having the racial sensitivity of someone in the 90s.

The Backstreet Boy: “Heelllooooo, we are the Baaaad Boooooys Bo-”

Vampyra, insulted by the idiot wannabe pop-star, slaps him across the face! He jumps back, holding his cheek as Mike Stand checks his Pop-star looks.

Vampyra: “I speak English, you rat!”

Backstreet Boy tries to keep his cool and mutters to himself.

The Backstreet Boy: “Remember what Maxime said, too much stress is bad for the looks.”

Getting involved, Mike Stand tries to ice things over.

Mike Stand: “Sorry girl, you must not get our hits at the music stores in Japan. We are the hottest band here in FWA. The Bad Boys Boy Band! I’m Mike Stand, the fun one.”

He points towards his dreadlocked friend.

Mike Stand: “That’s In-Sync, he’s the sensitive one.”

Then to Backstreet Boy who has his arms folded, trying to act tough after getting the taste slapped out of his mouth.

Mike Stand: “And that is Backstreet Boy, the tough one. We heard you were getting signed to FWA.”

The Joshi raises her eyebrow as seen through her mask, she hums.

Vampyra: “So you did?”

The alleged sensitive one of the group, In-Sync nods and tries to cross his arms and put his hand in his pockets.

In-Sync: “And we thought that you would be perfect in our next music video! You see, we’re working on our next big hit-”

Showing a small touch of wit, Vampyra chimes.

Vampyra: “Implying you had a hit before?”

Insulted by Vampyra’s… well, insult, Backstreet Boy approaches her again and tries to act tough.

The Backstreet Boy: “We’re platinum rated and the number one band in Burkina Faso you-”

And Vampyra, annoyed by him still, does another slap across the face. Watching this display, Katie Baxter can’t help but chuckle a bit. In-Sync holds back Backstreet Boy as he goes to a knee and tries to angrily lunge at Vampyra.

In-Sync: “Let us finish, bro!”

Trying to get this pitch done to Vampyra, Mike Stand gets Backstreet Boy to simmer down and he explains to Vampyra.

Mike Stand: “So, we got our next hit called Vampire Girlfriend. It’s about a guy, has a vampire girlfriend, they makeout and stuff, so I figured with a real vampire-”

And upon that insinuating Vampyra’s eyes visibly roll in the back of her head. She is DONE with these idiots as she mutters.

Vampyra: “First Trixie, now this…”

Mike Stand: “We have the perfect girl. Boys, let’s show her it.”

Putting his BoomBox down, Mike Stand presses a button and a generic Boy Band beat plays as the group begin dancing. The rhythm is off as they shuffle side to side and begin to sing.

Mike Stand: “I was a guy, you were a vampire- giiiirrrl-”

In-Sync: ”Looks that could kiss, fire in your eeeeeeyes like flame griiiiiiiill.”

The Backstreet Boy: “Then go to my house, we can come chill.”

All three do a spin, and sing together, lacking harmony.

The Bad Boys Boy Band: “Be my Vampiiire girlfriend, I’ll show you my-”

Stopping the music, Vampyra grabs Backstreet Boy by the throat and tries to squeeze the life out of him. She then pushes him back into In-Sync and they fall backwards, knocking Mike Stand into their boom box. Mike quickly shuts it off as he sits on the ground, grabbing his ribs. Coughing, Backstreet Boy looks up at Vampyra and In-Sync stands up as Vampyra shouts.

Vampyra: “You talk too much! Your music sucks too!”

Mike puts his hand on his chest, in shock at the insult. Vampyra stares the three dancing fools down.

Vampyra: “You boys made a mistake and now you will pay for it. There is this show Fallout, and I was told to find an opponent for it. I was going to wait to pick, but you need to shut up! One of you, meet me in the ring. I do not care who. Your death awaits.”

Leaning closer, Vampyra points her finger out, almost touching In-Sync’s nose.

Vampyra: “No running…”

Turning around, the masked newcomer walks away, as the boy band, getting more than they bargained for, sit there stunned. Katie Baxter, laughs before composing herself.

Katie Baxter: “Back to you at ringside, Rod and Anzu.”

The commentary team are seen, chuckling as well, before Rod Sterling speaks.

Rod Sterling: “Well there you have it, a young rising star in FWA. Vampyra of CJW making her debut, and Bad Boys Boy Band, you guys got yourselves in a bit of trouble.”

Anzu Kurosawa nods and adds.

Anzu Kurosawa: “They were singing a different tune after interacting with Vampyra. And it may not have been the debut she expected, but it seems we will have Vampyra make her one-on-one debut at Fallout against one of the members of the Bad Boys Boy Band.”

Rod Sterling: “And quite the time to join as Lights Out is just a short time away and the F1 Climaxx right after, it is interesting to see if she’ll qualify, especially with a similar tournament in CJW, the Comet GP. She may qualify last minute and shake things up?”

Anzu Kurosawa: “It is stiff competition to even be able to qualify for the tournament, so if she can qualify in a short time, it would be nothing but impressive. We will see how she does in FWA starting this Saturday Night at the Blended Festival in Austin, Texas!”

Rod Sterling: “Well, we saw the impact that Executive Excellence had earlier on tonight after those sickening actions towards Violet Dreyer… but it is time to hear the thoughts Mike Parr, Gabrielle and Kayden Knox on the Golden Opportunity, which all three will be participating in at Lights Out.”

violet.png

Kayden Knox: “It doesn’t mean anything to me

Seated between Gabrielle and Mike Parr, Kayden’s opening remark notably causes Mike and Gabrielle to slightly turn their heads inwards – not the opening line they necessarily had anticipated either.

Kayden Knox: “In comparison that is, because it should be a hell of a lot more to everyone else. That’s everyone watching. Everyone listening. Everyone doubting. Why? That’s because nobody gets it. Listen to everyone talk…. they aren’t speaking about me winning this because they don’t think that I belong. Still…despite everything, despite Back in Business, despite the tag team championships…..the mistake here isn’t one that I’m making, I know exactly how good I am. This match means more to everyone else because you aren’t stepping away after watching this daring to underestimate me ever again.

You can tell, through the look in Knox’s eyes, that he means it. His pause is the requisite gap for Parr to speak. Slumped slightly in his chair, North American Championship draped over his shoulder, he pats the face of the championship.

Mike Parr: “It means more to us, as a collective, than it does to me, personally. That might surprise you, but for the first time in the longest time, my sights aren’t set on winning that World Championship, my sights are set on keeping it. We already have it. The one time in my FWA career where I actually felt respected was when I held this championship on my shoulder for longer than anyone else in history has managed, and until I returned it to its rightful place a few weeks ago, I honestly had forgotten what it felt like. Respect isn’t claps from those seals who pay into an arena, respect is those longing looks at the gold that you have draped over your shoulder. I’ve got mine, these two are working on theirs, and that Golden Opportunity briefcase in one of these six hands is going to make sure that Danny’s isn’t making an unexpected departure either.

Mike pauses, and the camera pans over to Gabrielle. She pauses, scrunching up her face slightly as her hands noticeably clench into fists, before she relaxes again, taking a deep breath before she answers.

Gabrielle: “We’ll always be one step ahead of everyone else. It gives Executive Excellence a contingency plan just in case. But, in that case, Golden Opportunity is a second chance, a do-over. An opportunity to make up for so many things. An opportunity to do exactly what I came back to the FWA to do, whenever I want. The Golden Opportunity can give me everything that I desire.”

Gabrielle turns to Kayden and nods.

Kayden Knox: “There isn’t one of here that isn’t going to try to win that match, that’s why we are here. Anyone who doesn’t want to win this has no business being a part of this group. None of us are stupid enough to pretend or think otherwise. I think the others have said enough – regardless of which of the three of us walks out with that Golden Opportunity, the result on which we are all aligned is that belt remaining within Executive Excellence.”

All three sit and listen intently as the interviewer asks them the follow up question.

Gabrielle: “I need this more than anyone else. I want this more than anyone else. It’s as simple as that.”

Now Parr sits more upright and leans in to engage the camera.

Mike Parr: “Simply put, that the winner is sat amongst the three of us. I would say sorry but I wouldn’t mean it. We are mature enough to accept there is only going to be one winner, and as Kayden said earlier, if any of us didn’t want to win then what the hell are we doing as part of this group? As for the match, I would be lying if I said I wasn’t looking forward to putting Devin Golden out to pasture once and for all. If Peacock becomes collateral, even better.”

Leaning back into his seat, Mike leaves the stage for Kayden to bring it to a close.

Kayden Knox: “I don’t want to say anything. Nor do I need to. It’s all futile, I can just turn to my left or right and have a conversation with anyone in the match that I’m actually concerned about. I don’t need to broadcast it.”

There is a lengthy pause as Kayden gets a grasp on what he wants to articulate.

Kayden Knox: “I suppose to the rest of you….Executive Excellence sends its regards.”

In one fluent motion Kayden bridges out of his seat and swats the camera to the side, toppling it off of its stand. As it crashes to the ground, the scene cuts to black.

violet.png

We cut backstage where members of FWA staff are gathered by an ambulance, there’s a minor commotion as security and medical staff alike tend to the wounded Violet Dreyer. Arriving on the scene is the masked X Champion, escorted by referee Larry Stevens.

He rushes past a group of gawkers and makes his way over to the gurney that Violet has been loaded onto; Alyster shoves everyone who’s standing in his way aside and reaches for Violet’s hand, holding tightly.

Dreyer isn’t in a good way, her eyes are half closed, she barely registers that the X Champion is there with her. Dried blood stains her pale white skin, and what isn’t blood covered is bruised. The bandage wrapped tightly around her head has turned mostly red too. Alyster leans down, almost touching his forehead to hers, speaking softly.

The microphones mounted on the backstage cameras can’t pick up the words they exchange. A few members of security are forced to pull him back so that the medical personnel can finish loading Violet into the back of the ambulance.

Alyster is left behind as security begins to usher the onlookers away and the ambulance takes off. The crowd clears out, leaving Alyster alone in the parking lot with Katie Baxter who has presumably arrived for an exclusive.

Katie Baxter: “Alyster, do you have anything to say to Danny Toner in light of this heinous attack?

Katie holds the microphone out to Alyster who is busy rubbing the bridge of his nose in frustration.

Alyster Black: “This is bad timing Katie… but you know what, I do have something to say to Danny Toner.”

Alyster drops his hand from his face and stares into the camera, the blues of his eyes are barely visible through the mesh of his mask.

Alyster Black: “Danny, you’re a coward and I hate your fucking guts. I never thought you’d stoop so low. You say that I’m not on your level, well if that was true then my goal was to pull you down to my level. But tonight… you’ve sunk lower than I ever could. I’ll be seeing you on Fallout, and if you survive that, then I’ll be seeing you again at Lights Out.”

violet.png

'Mouth For War' || Pantera.
[video=youtube_share;a3JSbOt7CLo]
There's a loud cheer in Caesars Palace as Aka Yurei walks out onto the stage with her tag team partner and fellow champion Reagan Cole. Both have their title belts on their shoulders, and pause for a moment upon the stage to survey the Las Vegas.

Katie Lynn-Goldsmith: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one-fall…"

ONE-FALL!

Katie Lynn-Goldsmith: "… with a twenty minute time limit, and is your Meltdown XX main event! Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by Reagan Cole… currently residing in Seattle, Washington and weighing in at one hundred and twenty seven pounds… she is one half of the FWA World Tag Team Champions… 'The Crimson Ghost'... AKA… YUUUUUREEEEEI!"

Rod Sterling: "It was another big tag team victory for Reagan Cole and Aka Yurei last week on Fallout 020, with the tag team champions building up an impressive head of steam ahead of their first defense at Lights Out. This unlikely partnership, born by chance at last year's Mile High event's Secular Spectacular match, has come on leaps and bounds since their first unsuccessful attempt at those titles way back on Fallout 012, when they came up short against the then-reigning Golden Rock."

Anzu Kurosawa: "But it's a stern test in singles competition for Aka Yurei tonight in Las Vegas. Reagan Cole may be accompanying The Crimson Ghost to the ring, but he'll only be able to provide moral support in what is probably Yurei's toughest one-on-one match to date here in the FWA. But also a chance to draw first blood against one of her Lights Out opponents, and important in terms of momentum ahead of that New Orleans showdown."

Aka rolls into the ring after handing her championship belt to Cole, who now proudly has one on each shoulder. She climbs to the second rope to whip the fans up some more, before her music fades out and she readdresses her focus to the stage…

'In Dreams' || Roy Orbison.
There's booing and general dissatisfaction as MvH appears on the stage, her own tag team partner - Gerald Grayson, also in accomplishment - a little befuddled by the unfamiliar derision. Michelle, meanwhile, laps it up, courtsey-ing in overexaggerated fashion before beginning at a brisk pace towards the ring.

Katie Lynn-Goldsmith: "And her opponent… she is accompanied to the ring by Gerald Grayson… from Rotterdam in the Netherlands, weighing in at fifty five kilograms… ‘Dreamer’... Michelle… von… HORROWITZ!"

Rod Sterling: "It’s been an… uneven couple of months for Michelle von Horrowitz since Back in Business. Of course, one of the highlights of Back in Business’s Night One saw the end of Chris Kennedy’s 9-0 streak at Dreamer’s hands, but since then she’s recorded an uneven 2-2 record, losing twice in tag team matches on this road to New Orleans."

Anzu Kurosawa: "But it’s important to note that this partnership of Michelle von Horrowitz and Gerald Grayson haven’t lost since Mile High 2020. They spent a lot of that time apart, of course, but that must seem daunting to the newly crowned champions. And New Orleans is, of course, Devin Golden’s hometown… but it was also the city that von Horrowitz chose to inhabit during her first stint in the States."

Rod Sterling: "Not that I imagine New Orleans will look upon Dreamer any more favourably as most other cities stateside…"

The audience back up Rod’s statement, continuing to rain down boos on von Horrowitz as she rolls into the ring and faces down Yurei. The official for the evening, DJ Franchise, steps in-between the two women and sends them back to their own corners. They follow his instructions as Michelle’s music fades out, allowing DJ to conduct his final checks before calling for the bell…

THIRD MATCH - MAIN EVENT​

(1/20)
Aka Yurei​
(w/ Reagan Cole) vs. Michelle von Horrowitz (w/ Gerald Grayson).
Singles Match.
(Match writer: SS)
The contest kicks off with a Greco-Roman knuckle lock, the two vying for supremacy in the middle of the ring until Michelle is able to shift behind into a hammer lock. Yurei fires with a couple of elbows to the side of the head before going behind into a hammer lock of her own. She wrenches the hold for a moment, before shifting into a side headlock. Von Horrowitz backs her into the ropes and causes separation by firing her off into the opposite set. MvH goes for a standing dropkick but Yurei is able to hook onto the top rope to check her momentum, causing Michelle to faceplant the mat. Yurei is on her in an instant, applying a rear waistlock to wrench her up. It looks like she's going for a German suplex, but Dreamer hooks one of her legs behind Yurei's calf to block it… and then stamps down hard on Aka's foot! Yurei is forced to let go of the waistlock and MvH proceeds to back her into the corner with alternating knife edge chops and forearm strikes. She takes Aka by the wrist and whips her into the opposite set of turnbuckles, and then follows her in with a cornered dropkick! Michelle with the lateral press and an elbow in Yurei's face…

ONE… T - NO!

Rod Sterling: "Barely a two count before Yurei thrusts the shoulder up, but von Horrowitz looks to keep up the pressure with a reverse chin lock."

Anzu Kurosawa: "Aka is too fresh! Already she begins to fight up, this Las Vegas audience firmly on her side… and now it's elbows into Dreamer's ribs… followed by a side suplex by Yurei!"

MvH is quick to her feet, but is taken down with a clothesline from Aka! The Ghost hoists Dreamer up before doubling her over with a boot to the midsection, followed by a snap suplex and a cover…

ONE… TW – NO!

Michelle gets the shoulder up, and Yurei once more lifts Dreamer back to a vertical base. She whips her into the ropes and it looks like she's shaping up for another clothesline. But Michelle hooks onto the ropes to check her momentum. Yurei charges across the ring at her… and Dreamer throws her over the top rope with a BIG back body drop! Aka falls all the way to the floor and lands in a heap! Von Horrowitz follows her out and hoists her up by the wrist, before hurling her into the steel ring steps with an Irish whip!

Yurei hits them shoulder first and lands heavily, prompting the official to follow the combatants out and check on Aka's condition. Von Horrowitz notes that Cole is nearby and, with DJ Franchise's back momentarily turned, the two enter a brief stand-off… until Michelle hits him with a swift kick to the nads!! Cole goes down in a heap, most of the audience booing the untoward antics towards Yurei's valet.

Von Horrowitz, though, turns back towards Aka and throws her into the ring. She climbs up onto the apron and then to the top rope, watching on as the Ghost regains an uneasy vertical base in the ring. Von Horrowitz steadies herself…

Rod Sterling: "Flying cross-body attempt… no! Blocked with a standing dropkick from Aka Yurei!"

Aka is quick to hook the leg…

ONE… TWO… NO!

Yurei takes a moment to catch her breath before lifting von Horrowitz up and doubling her over with a boot to the midsection. It looks like she might be going for a double underhook suplex, but before she can get the second arm Michelle is able to rotate out of it with wrist control. She yanks Aka towards her with a clothesline attempt… but Yurei deftly shifts beneath it and takes von Horrowitz down with a backslide pin attempt…

ONE… TWO… NO!

Again MvH kicks out, and this time she winds up for a discus forearm… only for Yurei to again duck beneath it, and this time she grasps von Horrowitz in position for a tiger suplex. She looks to lift Michelle up, but von Horrowitz anchors her weight down before firing her head back into Yurei's! This causes separation, allowing von Horrowitz to wind up once more… and then connect with the discus forearm! MvH with the cover now…

ONE… TWO… NO!

Rod Sterling: "Aka Yurei gets the shoulder up at two!"

Anzu Kurosawa: "Heavy hitting! Fast paced! This is what I'm here for, Rod!"

MvH shows no sign of slowing things down and lifts Yurei up, backing her into a corner with a series of Mongolian chops. Dreamer once more whips her across the ring and looks to follow her in, but this time with a clothesline attempt. Aka is able to escape through the second and third ropes, causing Michelle to hit the turnbuckles chest-first… but out of instinct, Michelle is able to knock Yurei off the apron with an enziguri before she falls to the mat herself!

It's Michelle that's up to her feet first, with Yurei also stirring on the outside between the onlooking Cole and Grayson. Von Horrowitz hits the ropes… and then hits the ropes again… and again…

Rod Sterling: "Michelle von Horrowitz is running the ropes here, and really picking up a head of steam…"

Anzu Kurosawa: "And then delivers a baseball slide!!"

Von Horrowitz' boot catches Aka flush in the face and sends her sprawling to the mat, whilst Dreamer lands on her feet next to her. Grayson is nearby, and MvH shares a cheery high-five with him, much to the chagrin of the audience. Cole is only a couple of metres away, and he steps towards Michelle, maybe egged on by the baying audience…

… and von Horrowitz thumbs him in the eye!!

The Apprentice recoils from the move, and then stands up straight with anger across his visage… which MvH promptly spits into!

Rod Sterling: "Such disrespect!!"

And Reagan Cole loses his cool! He takes von Horrowitz down with a rugby tackle!

Anzu Kurosawa: "Reagan Cole laying in a couple of forearms to von Horrowitz!! He's lost control!"

Rod Sterling: "The referee has no choice! He calls for the bell!"

Winner: Michelle von Horrowitz by disqualification at 08:41.

Anzu Kurosawa: "Reagan Cole has just cost Aka Yurei this match… and the Crimson Ghost looks a tad nonplussed at his actions!"

Indeed, Yurei grabs by Cole's arm and drags him off von Horrowitz, turning him around and proceeding to say a few words to him that the camera doesn't pick up. Reagan says something (also inaudible) back, and for a moment it looks as though there is perhaps simmering tension between the two…

… and then Michelle von Horrowitz nails Reagan Cole upside the head with a steel chair!!!

Rod Sterling: "Out of NOWHERE! Reagan Cole gets creamed!"

Indeed, Cole immediately hits the ground after the chair shot, and Aka Yurei looks down at him with a gobsmacked look on her face. Then, she turns to face von Horrowitz… who pokes her in the sternum with the chair to double her over, before bringing it crashing down over her back!!

Rod Sterling: "A brutal post-match assault here!"

Anzu Kurosawa: "Nothing out of character! We should've expected MvH to try and gain an advantage over the champions before Lights Out."

Rod Sterling: "And it looks like she's not quite done yet?"

Indeed, Michelle turns towards the announcer's desk and begins to ready it for further assault! She takes its cover off and then the monitors, throwing each in turn to the ground whilst the audience rains down boos. She grabs Cole and drags him up onto the top of the table, before hooking both of his arms…

Anzu Kurosawa: "MvH is looking for a double arm underhook DDT here, and Reagan Cole is in no position to defend himself."

Rod Sterling: "But what's this?! Gerald Grayson reappears, and he drags Cole away from von Horrowitz and the table!"

GG allows Cole to slump to the floor before turning back towards Michelle, who is still standing on top of the table and is looking down at her partner with a look of annoyance on her face. She fumes at Grayson, spit appearing from her lips as she says…

MvH (off-mic): "… the fuck?!"

Gerald takes a deep breath, and glares at her with stern eyes.

Gerald Grayson (off-mic): "Not this way."

Von Horrowitz continues to stare at her partner for a moment, before shaking her head and storming past her partner and towards the ramp.

Rod Sterling: "It looks as though both teams are having a little communication issue tonight… Reagan Cole costs Aka Yurei her match, and then Gerald Grayson stops Michelle von Horrowitz's fun after it!"

Anzu Kurosawa: "Once again Grayson has a calming effect on Michelle… sort of…"

Gerald Grayson stands with his hands on his hips, at first watching MvH storm up the ramp, and then glancing down at the timekeeper's area, where the FWA World Tag Team Championships currently sit. We fade to black on the image of Gerald Grayson lusting after the title belts.​

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That’s a pretty cool name and logo for your Monday show. :WOW

I look forward to the future of FWA on WS. Cheers!

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"I hate boy bands" -Vampyra, probably.

Lovely show, can't wait for Fallout.

Reactions: WelshyBOI

WelshyBOI

Reaction score
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
"I hate boy bands" -Vampyra, probably.

Lovely show, can't wait for Fallout.
How dare you mention Trixie’s name in comparison with those “Boy Band” idiots! Trixie’s WAY SMARTER than they are! ;)