Meltdown XL & Fallout 040 || Promo Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jam

Reaction score

STARRING GINO GALUCCI IN…
“CATERING”

The chaos surrounding the Carnal Contendership match made Gino feel right at home - and right at home is exactly where he was a few days later, needing to get back to his family to help with the restaurant. The birds were chirping in unison at 7:00am in the morning, as if singing the chorus from a song to Gino. Coming off the heels of the Carnal Contendership show, Gino was feeling energetic and ready for what was to come next, evident from the smile on his face.

So what exactly was next? First, he had to go to Galucci’s to see how the family business was doing. As soon as he entered the pizzeria, the entrance bell sounded off signaling his arrival.

“What’s got you so cheery this morning?” Zo, Gino’s older brother, questioned from the entrance of the kitchen, annoyance obvious in his tone.

“Zo, I’m still buzzing from my FWA debut, I tell ya,” Gino said, leaning over the counter with a huge smile on his face.

He remembered how crazy the roar of the Las Vegas crowd was, unlike anything he’s experienced before. Being in the Sphere was such an experience that he almost forgot where he was as his theme music was playing.

“I wish you and pops were able to be there, Zo. It was so freaking amazing, you see. Words aren’t enough to explain it,” Gino said, still reminiscing of the feelings from just a few days ago.

Zo smirked, shaking his head disapprovingly. You could tell he wanted to say something, but he knew whatever he said to Gino would fall on deaf ears.

“Focus up, little brother. We’ve got things to do around ‘ere, ya bachagaloop,” Zo motioned over to a large pizza box on the other side of the counter. “Bring that over to Mar next door,”

“Mar?” Gino snapped back to reality. “What’s up? Is he okay?”

“He’s fine. Dad thought he’d like to hear from you after your FWA debut. We know how much of a superfan Mar is of the FWA,” Zo shrugged, retreating back into the kitchen.

“Where’s pops anyways?” Gino shouted into the kitchen.

“He’s out,” was the response Zo gave him.

Gino, unimpressed with the answer he received, thought better than to fight it and instead, grabbed the large box of pizza, tucked the edge under his arm, and made his way next door.

8zJeBaU2Oiux13Goah8PdZidYD23rNuc1nxXBC7ydqpYsjMcEWXjonFqK295npvnhViHg7Bu8ieeqm7pVVskATKY2WoX0W0oDoegd8HFEPY81ywh7tIjUrlU3jEHMZ3-b4PrMhOqwuTB-RtUs3lLOnU

Gino entered the darkened storefront of the barbershop, the room eerily similar to a lab where experiments were being done. The barbershop was originally named Daveed’s Cuts and was a Lebanese family-owned business that has been around for almost as long as Galucci’s. It started with Mar’s parents, Daveed Adour and Nadia Adour, who were both optometrists and were able to open up their own practice. When they saved up enough money, Daveed took a chance on one of his passions - grooming - and opened up the barbershop. Being one of the only optometrist clinics in Little Italy, Daveed and Nadia felt the stress and tiredness a family-owned business brought, which is also one of the reasons Daveed opened up the barbershop - to pamper not only himself, but his wife as well.

With both his parents having passed on, Daveed’s dying wish was for Mar to take over the barbershop business and name it “Mar’s Cuts” and to pass it on to his children so they can do the same. Well, Mar has a good amount of options, having five kids with five different women, all looking to fulfill the family wishes.

“Mar?” Gino called out, but received no response.

“Mar?” Gino cupped his right hand around the side of his mouth to increase his volume.

Gino heard shuffling rom the back door before finally, a 5’10 pudgy man with an apron came out - it was Mar. Mar was in his 40s, with black and gray slick back hair with a strut like he had no care in the world. He embraced Gino before giving him a kiss on both cheeks.

“Gino baby, how’s you doing?”

“I’m good, Mar,” Gino paused, putting the box of pizza down. “Pops wanted me to drop this off for you,”

Mar scanned the box as a big smile came onto his face.

“Ahh your dad’s a good one, I tell ya. He makes the best meat lovers pizza my taste buds have ever tasted,” he said, opening the box, taking in the aroma of the pizza before motioning with a chef’s kiss gesture.

Gino nodded. Sensing he had done his part, he turned to leave.

“Ah ah ah - not so fast, Gino,” Mar wagged his finger side to side. “You know I gotta ask about it,”

“Do you though?” Gino retorted, clearly not wanting to have this conversation.

Mar grabbed Gino by both shoulders and shook him. “Of course I do! How was it?! I can only imagine being in that situation with the Las Vegas crowd!”

Gino shrunk metaphorically, looking at Mar funny. Mar composed himself almost immediately, putting his hands up in surrender.

“My bad,” Mar said, walking away a few feet from Gino. “But really, how was it?”

Gino stood there, looking up at the ceiling as if the answers to Mar’s question could be found there. Suddenly, he closed his eyes, remembering the night of his debut. He remembered being at gorilla position, hearing the roar of the Las Vegas crowd who were active all night with no signs of slowing down.

The funny thing is, he didn’t remember submitting any theme music to the producers, which worried him more than it should have. But he was finally here in the FWA and Gino wouldn’t let this small hiccup ruin what he’s been working so hard for. He took a deep breath and did some squats with pace to stay loose.

Gino’s concentration was broken up by the sudden loudness from the Las Vegas crowd who were cheering for Sawyer Xavier after an impressive showing in the match. Gino looked at the incident on the nearest screen next to him as Sawyer was eliminated by Alejandro Giunti with a hurricanrana.

Seeing that small piece of action hyped up Gino. He was bouncing on his feet, ready to go as the crowd started to count down from 10. At the one second mark, a very Italian piece of music began to play, putting a big smile on his face. He wasn’t sure who it was, but Gino fist-bumped the nearest producer to him before running out of the gorilla position to the stage. Gino remembers being on that stage and instantly remembering the energy from the crowd. It probably wasn’t the biggest ovation, but it was enough for Gino at that moment.

“Hello?” Gino briefly heard. “Oi Gino, you there?”

Mar snapped his fingers repeatedly, trying to get Gino’s attention. After a couple of seconds, Gino twitched, snapping back to reality.

“Oh, sorry about that, Mar,” Gino said, almost embarrassed.

“It was that good, huh?” Mar quipped with a big smile on his face.

“It was,” Gino paused. “It’s unlike anything I’ve ever experienced, Mar,”

Almost immediately, Mar pulled up two chairs and sat on one, inviting Gino to do the same. Gino looked at the chair hesitantly before looking back at Mar, who was excited as hell to hear more. Eventually, Gino decided to sit down.

“Thank you, Gino. Please continue what you were saying earlier,”

“As soon as my music hit, a sudden burst of energy came over me and I was ready for anything. It didn’t matter who was in front of me,” Gino began motioning with his hands. “Whether it was the terrifying Cyrus Truth, the dangerous Michelle von Horrowitz, or even the World Champion, Jeremy Best, I had no fear and would face them head on,”

Mar nodded, looking at Gino with stars in his eyes.

“Oh my, that Michelle von Horrowitz - ma che bella!” Mar purred, instantly making Gino uncomfortable. “Please tell me all about her,”

“I don’t know too much about her actually. There wasn’t a chance for us to interact, unfortunately,”

Mar frowned for a moment, but understood.

“Just thinking about back in the day, you were helping me give haircuts not too long ago and look how far you’ve come now - you’re a FWA superstar,” Mar said with enthusiasm.

Gino simply nodded.

“I better be part of your autobiography when you become famous, Gino. I gots to be,” Mar said, looking Gino straight in the eyes.

Again, Gino simply nodded.

“You could talk about your humble beginnings here in the barbershop and-”

Suddenly, the glass door to the barbershop swung open and in came Ian Smoltz. Ian was around the same age as Mar, but looked way younger, due to his Asian roots, but was just as pudgy as Mar.

“What’re you doing ‘ere, Ian?” Mar questioned, almost angrily, for interrupting his conversation with Gino.

“This is a barbershop, isn’t it? Ian quipped, being the smartass that he is. “I’m here for a haircut,”

“Fine fine,” Mar responded, getting off the chair, starting to prepare his equipment.

However, before Gino could leave, Mar put his hand on his shoulder.

“Gino, I got this sudden idea. Why don’t you cut Ian’s hair?”

“What? Why me?”

“C’mon, for old times sake,” Mar smacked him on his right shoulder, pointing towards the chair where Ian was sitting at,

As Gino approached the chair, Ian looked at the two of them sideways. “Gino’s going to cut my hair?”

“Indeed he is,” Mar said, nodding his head. “I’m just gonna do a quick scobendo ‘ere and a scobendo there to tidy up the place.”

Gino looked at Ian’s half curly and half straight hair, which confused Gino. It was probably that way because of Ian because half Asian and half African American. Looking at the tools at his disposal, Gino nodded his head before spraying some water on Ian’s head.

2bzznQ0PhQ8Id7naIuLrtP1aSB4y-uhmbuPLynbAvCC_7nSUS-zny2z6Xy7xdWxFI7ZOJouuUXPzDB2aFNTjK4zuZ5xBA0a6uTyEP9yesrrZR82bCOtF7oeSt6RmvP3aL8u6_D3LrILhEZH9qWf732c

He finally decided on his weapons of choice for the haircut, a pair of scissors and a comb. He scanned Ian’s hair once more, analyzing the areas that needed a cut. He combed some areas over, spraying more water.

“So what are you looking to do ‘ere, Ian?”

“I usually go for a buzz cut, but I think I want something new,” Ian paused, looking at himself in the mirror. “I’m getting older and I’m looking to put myself out there more. Give me something trendy,”

“Trendy huh?” Gino questioned, looking at Ian’s square head and his other features in the mirror. “Okay, I can make this work.”

“Awesome. Let’s do it,” Ian said with confidence.

“So Ian, how’s the bar doing?” Gino asked, knowing Ian loves talking about his bar, which was right across the street from Galucci’s and Mar’s Cuts.

“The bar is doing okay. In fact-,” at this point, Gino tuned him out.

Like a director of a symphony, Gino began cutting Ian’s hair with sweet strokes and precision. Just a few feet away from him, Mar observed Gino with a big smile on his face, knowing Gino is right in his element.

Without using a razor, Gino was able to give Ian a splendid haircut - a top line fade with his hairline tapered to the right.

“Wow! This is awesome, thank you, Gino,” Ian said, touching his new haircut. Ian tipped him well and walked out.

“That was fun,” Gino said quietly, satisfied with the haircut he gave Ian.

“I knew you could do it,” Mar said, startling Gino. “Keep the tip, you’ve earned it, kid,”

Gino and Mar shook hands as Gino was finally able to leave the barbershop.

— — —

“Jack The Clipper huh?” Gerald questioned, looking at Gino if he had any who he was talking about.

“Yeah, he’s quite dangerous, having stabbed his former tag team partner in the back with a pair of scissors,” Gino said, shivering at the thought of what he just said. Meanwhile, Gerald was glad to know that Gino knew something about his next opponent.

“He’s not one to take lightly,” the Daredevil said, looking at Gino, who was moving around in the passenger seat of Gerald’s Jeep.

“No, of course not,” Gino said, shaking his head. He lowered his passenger seat in the car to an angle where he could be more comfortable.

The two friends were in Gerald’s Jeep at the parking lot of the All-State Arena.

“How much longer are we going to be here?” Gerald questioned, clearly getting impatient.

“Not too much longer, I promise,” Gino retorted, looking at his phone.

“While I haven’t encountered Jack myself, I wouldn’t put it past him to come up with some shenanigans in your match,” Gerald said casually.

“He’s got the Scissor Sisters with him too,” Gino responded casually.

“The Scissor Sisters?” Gerald questioned, looking at Gino sideways.

“Yeah, the Scissor Sisters - Barbara and Dyeanne,” Gino said almost immediately.

“Alright, now I’m kind of scared about why you know so much about Jack,”

“What do you mean? Isn’t this all public knowledge?”

“I’m not sure about that, buddy,” Gerald said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Well, in any case, I like to do a deep dive on my opponents ‘ere, just so when we’re in a slobbah-knockah, they don’t pull out any surprises, you see?”

“Is that going to be enough?” Gerald questioned genuinely.

“Gino, there’s some things that are better left unanswered is what I’ll tell you,” Gino said mysteriously, garnering a suspicious look from Gerald.

Suddenly, Gino receives a notification on his phone that lights up his face.

“It’s time, we’re going,” Gino said, removing his seatbelt. He pulls down the mirror of the car and makes himself look good, fixing his hair, making sure the best qualities of his face are present.

Gino walks out of the car with Gerald as they make their way backstage of the All-State Arena. As soon as they turned down the corridor, there was something in the air and both Gino and Gerald could smell it.

“Is that pizza I smell?” Gerald questioned, confused at the situation.

“You bet it is, amico,” Gino said, rubbing his hands together in excitement.
ZeY3kDsFOBmps3-LwjTBCiEUUckxtJ59idmswBMH_b2rFTQ2U-FL_02BfA7Umh8FjRLa0WKaHhiPs4JmzfuCpyXySshc7IuRbFyqptUoLDd6-5jlcBsxVfv_2AT8oyX6zMDXwYdvTrJZVWVY5ix0K2s

When they arrived in the catering area, the FWA staff were already munching down on pizza - smiles all around. The FWA staff spotted Gino and started clapping.

“You provided catering?” Gerald excitedly questioned amidst the clapping. Before Gino could even reply, Gerald grabbed a paper plate and began choosing his favorite pieces.

“Hope you all like it!” Gino exclaimed, shaking hands with those who haven’t gotten their hands on the greasy pizza just yet. “Thank you!”

Seeing the commotion in the catering area, Gino could spot a few wrestlers from afar who were just arriving at the arena. Konchu Hao, Mike Parr, Chris Peacock, and XYZ were some of the wrestlers Gino saw and motioned for them to come over. However, they all went their separate ways or maybe didn’t hear Gino - the latter is what Gino wants to believe.

When he turns around, he comes face-to-face with a fellow New Yorker, Brooklyn Steiner!

“Oh Brookyln! I didn’t see you there. Please, have some pizza, it’s from my family’s business, Galucci’s in Little Italy in the Bronx,” Gino said enthusiastically, not noticing Brooklyn has already secured some slices.

Gino observed that Brooklyn put several pieces of cheese pizza on his plate. Brooklyn took a bite in front of Gino, the sweat starting to form on Gino’s forehead.

“Nothing like a classic cheese pizza, well done,” Brooklyn said, taking another bite, before patting Gino’s shoulder with his greasy hand then leaving.

Gino let out a sigh of relief, but started to panic again when he saw Michelle von Horrowitz browsing the assortment of pizza on the table. He saw Gerald hyping up the pepperoni pizza that he was devouring to Michelle, who looked at Gerald with disgust.

“Wait wait wait,” Gino said towards the Connection, mostly at Michelle. “Gerald told me you’re vegan, so I made sure to prepare this in case you came along,”

Gino uncovered a few take out boxes from a plastic bag and offered the box to Michelle. She looked at it suspiciously, not knowing what was inside. She turned to Gerald to see if he knew what was inside, to which he responded with a shrug.

Upon opening the box, there was a vegan pizza in there, which was pretty much naan bread mixed in with some garlic and olive oil with a plastic container of hummus. Michelle’s eyes grew in volume, catching herself from salivating at the food put in front of her. Michelle nodded in Gino’s direction before taking another box and walking away.

“She loves it!” Gerald exclaimed, giving Gino a thumbs up.

Gino and Gerald bump fists and are all smiles until Gino spots someone in the distance. If Gino was being honest, there were some ulterior motives to this catering event, involving the mob of course. Gino motions with his head that he has to go somewhere, to which Gerald retorts with a frown. Gino can only shrug apologetically. In the far corner backstage of the All-State Arena, there was an elderly man sitting on a mobile crate, probably housing materials for the set up of FWA show. If Gino had to guess - the man was in his 50s, the grays showing up everywhere on his face - notably on his beard and his eyebrows. Gino met with Lou Colombo for the first time, a FWA staff member that helped with the set up of FWA events.

“You know, I was done with this life, Gino, but when I saw that you signed with the FWA, I knew I’d be right back in,” Lou said casually, offering Gino a handshake.

“I’m sorry to bring you back, Lou. I had no idea,” Gino said apologetically, shaking Lou’s hand. Lou scanned Gino’s expression to see if the sentiment was genuine. After a few moments, Lou tapped him on the shoulder, nodding his head.

“Your pops is a good man. Make sure to send him my regards, will ya?”

“I will,” Gino said, nodding his head.

“Now, do you have the stuff?” Lou said with his hands in his pockets.

“I do,” Gino said, reaching into his pocket. He retrieved a white envelope and handed it over to Lou. “It’s all in there,”

Lou accepted it, putting the envelope in his crossbody bag before taking out a folded piece of paper and handing it to Gino.

“I take it this won’t be the last time we see each other, Gino, so see you around, kid,” Lou said with not much energy before walking away.

Gino watched him walk away before returning back to Gerald at the catering area.

“What was that about?” Gerald inquired intently.

“Don’t worry about it,” Gino retorted, waving him off.

“Don’t tell me you’re mixing your worlds together,” Gerald looked at Gino with disappointment.

“It’s really not up to me,” Gino said with a defeated tone.

“Yes, it is!” Gino shouted a little too loud, garnering the attention of some FWA staff members. “It’s totally up to you. If you’re going to do this, you’re gonna need to be all in, Gino. If not, there will be consequences,”

“Gerald, you should know more than anyone that I’m all in on this. That’s why I planned this catering event. I want to show people my roots with Galucci’s and show them how legit we are,” Gino said with a proud look on his face.

“And that’s fine, but I want you to know that there may be repercussions to your actions,” Gerald said, pausing, hoping what he just said is understood by Gino. “See what happened just earlier? What if someone had noticed you or worse, what if we have rival mob members here? We don’t know.”

Gino pondered the possibility of this and deemed it noteworthy.

“All I can say is that being in this type of lifestyle has prepared me for many situations, which helps me with things in the ring as well, Gerald. Like c’mon, my next opponent is named Jack The Clipper - his story is sad and challenging, but he took it upon himself to use that energy and turn it in his favor, that’s a hell of a story,” Gino paused as he motioned his feelings with his hands towards Gerald.

Gerald looked unconvinced much to the chagrin of Gino.

“If you really want to know what Lou handed to me - it’s more intel on my opponent this week, Jack The Clipper,” Gino paused, removing the piece of paper from his right jeans pocket. “Here, I have intel that might not be known to many people - secrets that Jack probably wants to keep. I’ve got what he ate this morning, what his routines are - even what the Scissor Sisters are up to.”

Gerald’s eyes widened, blinking a few times, unsure of this method of Gino’s.

“When I said Jack ain’t surprising me with anything in the ring, I meant it,” Gino said adamantly. “I guess there are some perks to this type of life.”

Gino nodded his head, confident in his methods. He looked at Gerald, who still seemed unsure of it all.

“Everything I do has a purpose, Gerald. You and I are similar in many ways, but we are also different in many ways. I appreciate your support throughout this and I’m going to need it even more so now, but please understand that at the end of day, I’m doing things to benefit my family. And what happened earlier? It’s just a means to an end that I need to do,” Gino said firmly. Gerald let out a sigh, but ultimately understood Gino’s point. He put out his hand for a handshake and Gino immediately reciprocated as the two friends performed their special handshake.

“Now let’s eat!”

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
SAWYER XAVIER IN UNLEASHING YOUR AGONY

SAWYER XAVIER IN
UNLEASHING YOUR AGONY

April 30th, 2024

A quaint, nice house sits in a rural area of Savannah, Georgia. It looks old, maybe from the 50s. A grey car drives into the driveway, as we see Sawyer Xavier and Oliver Kemp. Sawyer is busy muttering to himself, shaking his hands violently as Kemp, turns down the music slightly.

“Nervous? Can’t blame ya, you’ve told me you haven’t seen him in years.”

“Not only that. I haven’t talked to him either. Sure, I see his clips everywhere but. What if he forgot about me? What if-”

“Screw the what-ifs. You wanna talk to him? Get out the car and talk to him. You’re almost convincing me that you don’t want to.”

Sawyer sighed silently, before opening the door to the car. Flashbacks takes him back 15 years ago, the exact night he left home. He took the same steps he did that night, only with the sun beating down on him. He walked up to the steps, clicking his foot hard onto the porch. He made his way to the front door, before knocking three times, his knock for Hank.

Seconds passed by, each silent tick of the second pounded against his heart. He trembled slightly, snapping his fingers trying to distract his mind. Yet, the ticking got louder, despite not existing at all. The seconds turned to 30, as he started to bring his hand down from the air. The ticking was getting louder, as he began to step backward…

Before the door rattled, he placed his footing properly, as he took a couple of deep breaths, before an older woman, looking to be in her 50s, opens the door.

“Oh, Sawyer. What a surprise, I almost didn’t recognize you. Come in, come in! I’ll make you some tea.”

Hank’s mother let Sawyer in, as he enters into a house that represents his childhood, both in the good and bad. Yet, no matter what happened, he felt at home here.

“I hope you’re doing well, sorry it’s a mess. I wasn’t expecting any visitors.”

“It’s fine, I was just looking for Hank. I haven’t … seen him in a long time. So, I was just … wanting to come by and check on him.”

Mrs. Malphis simply shook her head as she brought Sawyer a cup of tea.

“Well, I appreciate you coming over, but Hank moved out two years ago. Moved to California with his new girlfriend. What a wonderful young lady she is.”

And, for no apparent reason, Sawyer’s heart seemed to shrink. He dipped his head down, bringing the cup to his lips as he drank some tea. He brought it back down, before shaking his head.

“I didn’t see that coming, he and I joked that wrestling was his one true love.”

“I was afraid that was the case for a long time, but she entered his life and she’s been wonderful to him.”

“Mhm, mhm. That’s all I wanted to know. I just got to thinking of him while overseas.”

“Hank told me a lot about you. That Fantasy company, he was so proud of you. He thought you were the coolest person ever. Even as adults, you two seem to be impressing each other. Honestly, I’m glad Hank has you as a friend, you two were perfect for each other.”

Despite all this, a sinking feeling was slicing at Sawyer’s heart. They were perfect at a time. Yet, that day on the bridge, Sawyer’s call directed to a poor lady, who must’ve been so confused as his hysterics. Sawyer didn’t use social media really, besides the occasion Twitter check. There was no more Hank in his life, Hank was nothing more than a distant memory, someone Sawyer desperately tried to cling onto. He finished the tea, before sitting it on a coffee table beside him.

“Yeah, we were. That’s … all I needed to hear. Thanks for having me Mrs. Malphis.”

“Anytime Sawyer, my house is your house. Next time you’re in town, you should come over and be our guest for dinner.”

“I’ll definitely do that. Well, bye.”

Sawyer would exit out the front door, not looking back as he shoved his hands in his pockets. He made his way to the car, entering it with no words. He sat in the passenger seat, staring at his own feet as Kemp was busy on his phone.

“Not so good, eh? It happens, sometimes people drift apart. It’s life after all. Cheer up though, we gotta get you in good condition for the Carnal Contendership.”

There was no response from Sawyer, who continued to look down. Without pressing onwards, Oliver backed out of the parking lot, driving into the distance.

May 4th, 2024

“Do what you need to do. Make your moment, cash your opportunity in. It doesn’t matter if the world is against you, you’re against the world. It’s all minus one, and nobody is more justified in silencing you than yourself.”

We’re backstage at the Sphere in Las Vegas, as Sawyer happens to be in the locker room. He’s not paying attention to figures around him, preparing for the exact match he is. They don’t matter at the moment, only he does. Sawyer stares into a mirror he has set up inside of his locker, as he’s applying wrist tape.

That cut slot of hair remains uneven with the rest, and the mere sight of The Clipper reminded him of another thing robbed from him.

Sawyer would go to place his wrist tape back in his bag, when something fell out. Yet, for a few moments, he stared at the object. After a minute, he picked it back up and sat it back in his bag.

In only a few minutes, he’d have one more chance to make the crowd love him. Why does he want the crowd to love him, shouldn’t he want to love the crowd? Why is that the driving factor here?

Sawyer himself doesn’t know. What does he know anyway? He should be doing this because he’s passionate. Yet, passion can die. The inner flame you burns inside you dies down eventually, extinguished when there’s nothing else to catch on fire.

Sawyer would end up lacing his boots, before looking back into the mirror.

“You’ll be cut down Sawyer. Try not to embarrass yourself, alright? Just, go out there and do the one thing you’re good at.”

Sawyer leans back as he stands up, heading out the door to the hallway area of the locker room. In less than ten minutes, he’ll go out there and try to grasp onto the glory he wants. He’ll have the shot to make one final push into the limelight, or he’ll fail trying.

LATER THAT NIGHT

It’s over. If only he did more. How can he expect to be ready for Kleio, the closest chance he’s had since the Gauntlet title to becoming a champion. He couldn’t even do anything against her. He was weak, he was useless. The only reason she didn’t get him first was because her friends betrayed her. He almost felt sorry for her, but he’s never experienced the betrayal of a group.

Sawyer walked to the back, grabbing at his spine. He shook his head as he made his way to the locker room. Without undressing, he zipped his bag up and left, not looking at anyone. Not anyone in the back, not any backstage personnel, he just walked out of the arena.

To where though? Who knows. Sawyer walked out of the sphere, bag in hand, into the nightlife of Vegas. He just continued the walk down the streets. This was the same for a good 30 minutes to an hour. The only sounds playing were the ones of the night, cars, music, chatter. Soon, he found his way to the Molasky Family Park, where there lights booming. From the sidewalk, he could see what appeared to be a wrestling ring.

His interest being caught, he entered the park and made his way down the path. He then saw the set up of chairs, as a match was taking place. Two young looking guys, couldn’t be older than 21, were running through the basics in the ring to a generally unenthused crowd. It felt like home once again. He stood in the back, watching the two young stars go through the basics, headlocks, suplexes, body blocks. He seemed to reach the perfect time as the finish soon came when one of them hit a simple spinebuster.

Some applause came from the crowd, which Sawyer joined in, cracking a slight smile. Something about these two green guys going at it seemed to spark something in him. He watched as Edwards made his way to the back, hugging his. It was exactly how it was when he was young. He was working for small audiences, getting small pieces of applause. He too had people who he trusted in the ring.

Is that what he needs? That community support, someone to keep him going. Hank was gone, so who did Sawyer have left?

The sounds of a raven rang out across the sky, as Sawyer slipped away from the event.

“That’s exactly it.”

He muttered out, as he began to walk away from the ring. Has the answer really been this simple? He strayed too far from his passion, letting himself obsess over it. He lost his way, and that’s why he’s been failing.

It’s nobody but his own fault. He stopped caring about why he wanted this. He lost his hunger, and that crippled him.

Sawyer made his way to the outskirts of the park, as he began to laugh a little.

“How stupid could I be. I went on auto-pilot and I stopped working on art. I stayed with the same formula that I thought would work for years, yet nothing changed. I’ve kept myself as the underdog for so long. But at some point, the underdog needs to stop being a bitch and start biting first. There’s no more underdog needed. Because, who wants to root for an underdog everyone knows will lose?”

“Kleio, you may have lost your allies, but guess what. I’ve lost everything. I’ve lost the only person I’ve ever cared about, I’ve lost my passion, I’ve lost the respect of nearly everybody I’ve came across. That’s what makes me more motivated than you, because you haven’t lost everything yet. You still have a throne, you still have a reason to fight. Me, I’ve lost my reasoning, and I’m a man who’s in constant agony, trapped in a world that wants him dead!”

“Even if you beat me, you never be the victor. Because I can do what I always do, bounce back, pull myself from whatever pit I get tossed into. I don’t care if my flesh is ripped off my body, if the meat peeled from my bones, if my blood stains the entire hole! I’ll keep fighting, and I won’t stop until I’m fucking dead.”

“This is the only life I have. I don’t have a family, I don’t any other passions. Since I was 8, this has been the only thing that kept me sane! I have nothing but this, and that’s what puts us apart. I need this. My body will not quit until the masterpiece I have spent a decade and and a half on has been finished. Every time I step in the ring, I use my blood to cover more and more of the canvas.”

“Break my bones, smash my head in. Choke me out until I turn purple. I don’t care what you do to me, because you can’t hurt me more that I hurt myself. Your sisterhood’s betrayal of you will never hurt more than how I betrayed myself. The agony I feel is going to push me to fight you. I don’t need to beat you Kleio, you need to beat me. I need you to try and beat me until I can’t stand. Because when I fall, I get back up and rebuild myself.”

“This isn’t a match for me, this is the only way I can rebuild myself. Every loss exposes another crack I need to weld. I want you to shatter my body, so I can rebuild it to be better and better. Kleio, good fucking luck breaking me, because I am Sawyer Xavier. I am the one man who’s suffering more than you, and I want you to unleash that suffering. Find your solace in malice. Fire yourself up using me, and trust me, you’ll learn what it means to live with your agony yourself. Your Coven helped you learn to deal with it, but you need to figure it out for yourself.”

“I’ve learned to live with it by myself, but maybe, just maybe … there are others who can push me forward. Others who’ve learned to live with their agony.”

Sawyer open his bag up, reaching inside and pulling out a small piece of ripped paper. He held it up into the moonlight, the light gleaming off of the paper as we came to an end.

Reactions: Doc Sulliday

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

TRASH MAMMAL,
HALLOWEEN KNIGHT
AND
JUAN TOTHREFOR

are…
The FWA Trios Champions
TR1CK OR TR4SH

in…
“HOW MUCH LUMBER COULD A LUMBERJACK JACK IF A LUMBERJACK COULD JACK LUMBER?”

TRASH MAMMAL,
HALLOWEEN KNIGHT
AND
JUAN TOTHREFOR

are…
The FWA Trios Champions
TR1CK OR TR4SH

in…
“HOW MUCH LUMBER COULD A LUMBERJACK JACK IF A LUMBERJACK COULD JACK LUMBER?”

“Alright, look amigo, I understand you’re upset, but let’s calm down-”

“If X=25 and Y=X+18, what is X times Y, Juan? WHAT IS X TIMES Y, JUAN?!?”

“I’m the numbers guy, not the letters guy! Stop mixing the two!”

“TASTE ALGEBRA, JUAN.”

As the sound of sobbing cascaded through the empty classroom, we join two thirds of the highly esteemed FWA Trios Champions, locked on something between a heated debate and a lethargic torture session. Sitting at one of the desks, in a role reversed from his usual approach, Juan Tothrefor sat, head in his hands, shoulders hunched in dismay, while Trash Mammal stood over him, frantically gesturing towards the chalkboard, where some basic mathematical equations - along with a particularly vulgar depiction of male genitalia - had been scrawled onto the board.

This, perhaps unsurprisingly, is the most highly anticipated fallout from the Carnal Contendorship. Namely, whether or not Trash Mammal would actually kill Juan Tothrefor for unwittingly causing the trio to void their spots in the aforementioned event.

Looks like he was doing a good job mentally if not physically speaking.

Throwing a piece of chalk at the wall, where it embedded itself in the soft plaster right over a child’s drawing of a smiling tree, Trash Mammal hissed, glaring. “‘Count th’ numbers.’ Roight.”

“I know, you’re both upset-” Juan glanced pointedly at the empty space where Halloween Knight should probably be, playing the good cop to Trash Mammal’s average cop. “But trust me, amigo, I’ll make it up to you.”

“The main event of Back In Business!” Trash Mammal exclaimed. “D’you know how much money I coulda made from that?”

“Si, actually!” Juan perked up. “Based on the total average earnings of the past BIB main eventers cross referenced with your current salary, plus marketing and billing bonuses, plus merch, you’d be looking at least-” Juan paused, noting the strangling motion Trash Mammal was making with his hands. “Uh. Actually, no I don’t.”

“So how on earth could ya make it up to me? To Boneface? To us?”

“Speaking of which, where is Halloween Knight?” Juan asked, tilting his head. “Usually we do things together, the three of us.”

“Don’ worry about ol’ Greyskull.” Trash Mammal waved a hand flippantly. “He’s infiltrating our next opponents, getting the jig on their weaknesses n’ shit.”

“That’s a lot of trust to put into a near-50 year old man with a compulsion to dance at inopportune times.”

“You’re tryin’ ta change the subject away from algebra, I know it.”

“We both have heard his joints, right? Him squatting sounds like a theater applauding. Knight can ‘infiltrate’ in the same way that letters can be numbers - In that they really shouldn’t.”

“... Maybe I should check in on him.”

Trash Mammal walked away from Juan as the schoolteacher audibly cried out in pain upon seeing letters intertwined with the numbers on the page in front of him. Basura pulled out a phone from… somewhere… on his person and haphazardly used his index finger to punch in Halloween Knight’s number. Juan watched on as we were not party to the conversation that Trash Mammal was having. After a minute or so, he hung up the call and returned to a desolate Juan.

“Roight… change of plans. He’s been kidnapped by a group of burly loggers. We need to go and rescue him, but you’re doing that algebra on the way,” Trash Mammal ordered, and Juan hung his lead low in acceptance as the two of them reluctantly went to rescue their fellow Trios Champion.

In the Trashmobile en route to the provided location - shock, it was a forest - Juan ferociously jotted down his workings as he attempted to solve the equation that Trash Mammal had condemned him to.

“Did they give any demands?”

“Only that we involve them in some of our plans; they wanted ta come axe groinding with us but we didn’t have space for them.”

“That makes sense though, amigo? We couldn’t dedicate any time to them when we were at that renaissance fair. We had a lot to do in a short space of time!”

“I know, and we might not have won the titles… OI! Get back to your algebra!” Trash Mammal needed to pick himself up as he found himself getting too familiar with Juan again, despite being annoyed with him. It was clear that Halloween Knight provided the perfect bridge between the two most contrasting personalities in the group, which is why they considered it to be of paramount importance that they rescued him and brought him back.

Trash Mammal parked the Trashmobile behind a suspiciously large bush on the outskirts of the logging facility in the middle of the forest. Together they exited the vehicle and stealthily navigated the bush; Trash Mammal by scurrying underneath it and Juan by simply walking around.

“Are we not going to discuss terms for his release?”

“No. We’re going to rescue him and then get out of here. We don’t negotiate with lumberjacks. Leave the rescuing to me, just focus on the algebra. I’m getting toired of asking you!”

“Why did you bring me here, then?”

“What do ya want me ta say? That I know you’d be good in a scrap if push came ta shove? Of course you would be - but you cost me in Vegas and until you’ve solved that bloody thing there, we’re not square!”

The twosome crept towards the logging facility, where from inside they heard a chorus of loud saws and cutting machines. A plethora of loud voices could be heard as well, with the men inside discussing all manner of things such as methods of torture and the adventures that they could not wait to go on with TR1CK OR TR4SH once they had handed over Halloween Knight.

Trash Mammal and Juan approached a window on the ground floor. Inside the facility consisted of a large warehouse-style room with adjoining offices on several floors. The piece de resistance was the very large sawmill in the middle of the floor. It was not turned on, but waiting on it was a large felled oak tree. That was not all, as Halloween Knight had been tied to the tree with thick rope and his mouth gagged. However, it was over his mask so he could still be heard exactly the same as he could be before the masking tape was applied. His screams for help were drowned out by all of the other noise.

“Amigo, they’re going to cut him in half - that’s fifty per cent! We need to do something now!”

“Let me think… just do your algebra!”

Juan groaned and grunted, starting to get annoyed with Trash Mammal’s dismissiveness and insistence on punishing him for his mistake at Carnal Contendership. He looked down at the equation that he had written dozens of times on the sheet of paper. “Come on, Juan. X equals 25 and Y is eighteen more… right? 43… X times Y… 1075!! I DID IT! I DID-”

The shouts of glee had two consequences, neither of which were intended;

The loggers in the facility were alerted to their presence. Realising that the terms for release were not going to be properly negotiated, they started the sawmill up, leaving Halloween Knight mere moments away from certain death via bisection, and
Upon Juan writing down the correct answer on his notepad, the paper suddenly illuminated in a golden glow. Glyphs and other symbols started appearing on the paper, as if from an ancient language. Four lines formed on the sheet which formed a square. Juan looked into it, but only saw a void of some sort.

“I know now isn’t the time… but did you just make a portal?!”

“Si… I think so!”

Juan looked into the portal once again as the wind suddenly began to blow rapidly in the forest. Halloween Knight shouted as he edged closer to his demise from inside the facility. Juan noticed something through the darkness of the portal… and had to jolt his head back as a large cloud burst out of it at high velocity and he struggled to hold the paper still for there was so much mass that had emerged from the portal.

Upon closer inspection, the cloud was formed of what seemed like millions of small creatures who immediately beset themselves on the wooden walls of the logging facility. Like termites, they chewed and gnawed through the wood with ease. They reached the tree that Halloween Knight was attached to just before he was about to make contact with the sawmill blade, and the equipment crashed to the floor broken after the creatures had their go at it. Within the space of roughly thirty seconds, the logging facility was no more and all that remained was sawdust and any other objects not made from wood.

The creatures began darting back into the portal as Juan held it once more, but one creature stopped and landed on Trash Mammal’s head, “What are you? Get off of me!” The creature was unfazed by the frantic waving of arms and other attempts to remove it. It was small, probably about the size of your thumb, but was humanoid in appearance, just much smaller proportionally.

“Fear not, my rodent friend. We mean you no harm. Thank you for helping us reach your world where we can continue to wage war with those who would destroy the forests of the galaxies!”

The sprite then hopped into the portal as well, which closed up. Juan and Trash Mammal looked at each other in bewilderment for a moment before Halloween Knight appeared in front of them, “Amigos! Is it great to see you guys or what, huh? How did you guys do that?”

Trash Mammal looked at Juan, who seemed slightly nervous given how he had been spoken to the entire day. However, to Juan’s relief, Trash Mammal put a proud hand on his shoulder, “It was Juan. He solved the problem and we got you back, pal.”

“So everything is good after what happened in Vegas?”

“Si,” replied Juan, full of relief, “Turns out algebra is not that hard either, amigos. Maybe I’ve been holding myself back by being afraid to try these new things. There could be more to life than just counting, you know?”

“Aye. I would have liked to have gone to Back in Business to be in the main event but what’s also important is making sure that we’ve still got our titles when we get there and ready to take on all comers.

“The Lumberjacks are gonna be tough customers, could be tougher than anyone we’ve faced before but we’re undefeated for a reason, lads. I think today more than ever has taught me that we’re stronger together and from now on, that’s how it needs ta be!”

Trash Mammal’s sentiments were wholeheartedly agreed with by Halloween Knight and Juan Tothrefore. TR1CK OR TR4SH were entering uncharted territory; not ever had a Trio in the FWA been such an impervious force in the division, even including the former champions. Week in and week out, these wacky luchadors were ready to take on anyone they needed to in order to prove why they are the best Trio in the world. Be it lumberjacks, three guys all named Jack or a group of jackasses, they were ready.

You can count on it. Or do algebra on it. No, the first one. Has a bit more of a ring to it.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
Mea Culpa
Z9IfVx05qCIPvkY3ZX9CzzN-efL0TNzfrJvPcItjWhRdDaf2ZvQyEiKmC-SXNdOjD2y59cP7V2MjBnIX0nwJmS2_3LcZL5CgGdnEit5a3_7xpZIh2cG48AUw8JsgTb5gWUo128JhZqPE_-dolVpxJ9E

Click Here

Mea Culpa

Z9IfVx05qCIPvkY3ZX9CzzN-efL0TNzfrJvPcItjWhRdDaf2ZvQyEiKmC-SXNdOjD2y59cP7V2MjBnIX0nwJmS2_3LcZL5CgGdnEit5a3_7xpZIh2cG48AUw8JsgTb5gWUo128JhZqPE_-dolVpxJ9E

The abbey is a place of dedication. A place of worship. It’s a quiet place, one where women are secluded and left to their own as they dedicate their lives to their faith. In the large Monastery, there are many nuns gathered.

Each one of them takes a turn to walk up, and take communion for this mass.

There is one nun left.

She gets up slowly from the pew and walks down the aisle. All the other nuns are watching her.

She gets in front of the Father and raises her head.

“The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread,
and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, "This is my body, which is for
you; do this in remembrance of me." In the same way, after supper he took the cup,

saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me." Father Tomas says, quoting Corinthians.

Father Tomas continues. “We are not supposed to take communion if we have bitterness or an unforgiving attitude in our hearts. Let’s take a few moments to allow the Holy Spirit to search our hearts and show us if we are holding grudges. If you are, ask God to help you forgive and let go.”

He lifts up a piece of bread and holds it to the nun.

The nun lifts her head, revealing herself to be none other than Kleio De Santos.

“Have you let go of all your grudges sister Kleio?” the Father asks her.

Without answering, Sister Kleio turns around and returns to the nuns.

As Kleio laid in her bed that night, she tossed and turned, struggling to fall asleep. Every time she closed her eyes, the events of the Carnal Contendership played out in her head. The sting, the betrayal, still burned inside of her.

At this point, most of the night is a blur, but some parts still remain crystal clear. The first thing was being tossed over the ropes and to the floor by her so-called friends. Part of Kleio was struggling to understand what was even going on, but another part of her knew exactly what happened before she even hit the floor. A part of her knew at that moment Blair had taken over her stable, and that she was outed. She was outed the same exact way that she had attempted to do with Trixie.

It all added up. It was why Ethel had disappeared, Blair needed her out of the picture.

And with Trixie furious at Kleio, it was the perfect time. Blair had all she needed. She established precedent with the Trixie vote, she had the numbers she needed with Ethel gone, and she had the reasoning to do it.

Poor little Trixie has no idea what is going to come to her now that Blair is in charge. But Kleio didn’t care one bit.

She didn’t even wait until the end of the Carnal Contendership to leave. After being humiliated in front of everyone, the TV Queen stormed up the ramp and into the locker room. The motion sensor lights turned on as she entered the room. She went straight to her locker, and packed everything she had into a duffle bag. Her bag was still next to all of her friends. They had all come in together that evening. The three of them acting as though everything was normal, acting as though they hadn’t already decided to kick Kleio De Santos out of the group.

She was going to take her bag and go, but something stopped her as she froze at the door. She turned around, staring at the rest of the group’s stuff. She dropped her bag down to the floor at the doorway and walked back over to the lockers. She targeted Trixie’s stuff too, emptying out her pink sparkly backpack onto the floor. A stick of deodorant and some clean panties falling out amongst other items. Kleio shook it until it was empty, and then tossed it aside to do the same to Blair and Celestia’s.

With all three bags emptied and tossed, she then targeted her anger onto the lockers. Kicking it with full force and screaming at the top of her lungs. When she was done with that, she turned and saw Blair’s phone on the ground. It had fallen out when Kleio dumped her bag out moments ago. An iPhone 15 Pro Max. Kleio picked it up, and threw it like a baseball towards the locker room wall.

With the room trashed, Kleio finally sat down on the bench, catching her breath from the absolute tirade she just went on. By the time her breathing finally slows down, so does the anger. And with the anger gone, sadness took its place.

The floodgates began to open. For the first time, in a long time, Kleio De Santos cried.

Eventually, the crying stopped, and Kleio put her head down.

After not moving for quite some time, her head down in grief on the bench, the motion sensor lights clicked off.

Leaving Kleio in the dark.

At the abbey, things were quiet. There were no radios or TV. Kleio had no phone, no computer, and no access to the outside world.

She was in her own world and did not miss the one she left behind for a second.

The name Sawyer Xavier hadn’t crossed her mind once since the Carnal Contendership. She knew going into that night she was expected to defend the Television Championship. And going into that night she planned on it. She was the TV Queen after all. She didn’t think Sawyer would be any trouble at all. The guy who used to live in his van? At least he goes by a name everyone knows how to pronounce now.

But Kleio’s TV title was left behind. It was not at the abbey with her, in fact nothing was. The clothes on her back she walked in there with have since been thrown away, and replaced with her nun’s habit.

To be honest, Kleio could not even recall where she left the FWA Television Championship.

She didn’t care.

Kleio put on the rest of her habit and joined her sisters in prayer. Sister Rose was the first to greet her, putting a hand on Kleio’s shoulder as she walked past. The 91 year old Sister Rose was the oldest and wisest nun at the abbey, and one who took a particular interest in the young Kleio.

After prayer, Sister Rose pulled Kleio aside.

“You have to let go of whatever anger you have Sister Kleio. To hold a grudge against someone is a sin of pride. You need to let all the anger and pride go and forgive whoever it is you’re mad at, the same way God has forgiven you.” Sister Rose told her.

Kleio tried to look away, but she could feel the stare of Sister Rose.

“I…I’m not ready yet.” Kleio told her.

Sister Rose nods her head and walks away, intending to leave Kleio in her bitterness.

But Kleio stops her.

“I appreciate what you’re doing, but stop. I…I don’t need your help. I don’t want to have some sort of spiritual transformation, and I don’t want to forgive anybody. I didn’t come here to forgive, I came here to start over. My life…that life, it’s over now. I tried it, and I became something. Something, someone I thought was powerful and amazing, and that could do strong things. Well, I found out that I was wrong about who that person was.

That person was nobody, Sister Rose. I am nobody.

And I am going to continue to be nobody. Now and forever.

You tell me to let go of my grudges? Fine, they’re gone. I’ve let them go. I have let it all go.

I am nothing but Sister Kleio now.”

Sister Rose stares back at Kleio empathetically, before rejoining the others in their prayer.

While Sawyer Xavier trained for whatever shot he had at Kleio’s Television Championship, a title that could be vacant by the time of Meltdown XL, Sister Kleio was far away from Denver in an abbey. She continued her daily duties as a nun and continued to forget who she was before this.

One day, Kleio woke up without thinking about her past life. There was no Blair, no Celestia, no Trixie, no Sawyer Xavier, and no Television Championship. The only thing she worried about was making it to communion.

The Father goes on with his usual speech. “We are not supposed to take communion if we have bitterness or an unforgiving attitude in our hearts. Let’s take a few moments to allow the Holy Spirit to search our hearts and show us if we are holding grudges. If you are, ask God to help you forgive and let go.”

Soon after he lifts up a piece of bread and holds it to Sister Kleio.

“Amen” Kleio says, as she takes the bread. Indicating to the Father, her Sisters, and God that she has forgiven.

Sister Rose smiles at her as she returns to the rest of the nuns, but Father Tomas appears less convinced.

Father Tomas later pulls Kleio aside.

“I am proud of you for participating in communion during Mass today. It was a big step for you” he tells her.

“Thank you Father Tomas” she says back, without even making eye contact with him.

“When we are able to forgive others, then God can forgive us. But, what about forgiving yourself? Sister Kleio, I think we are ready for Mea Culpa” he tells her.

“Mea Culpa? What is that?” Kleio asks.

Father Tomas responds “You have forgiven others you say, but have you been forgiven yourself? Mea Culpa, it means, through fault. Are you able to confess your sins, and be forgiven?”

Kleio didn’t want to do this.

She just wanted to be left alone.

She deserved to be left alone.

But Father Tomas was not giving her many options here. He led her to the confessional booth. He went through the usual routine, and then soon after began with Kleio.

“Let me tell you a story.” Father Tomas told her.

Kleio rolled her eyes.

But Father Tomas continued nonetheless. “Two men enter a church to pray. One is a former convict and the other works for a charity. The man who works for the charity stood up to pray, and said “God, thank you for making me different from other men. Thank you for not making me an adulterer, or a thief, or an extortionist like this man next to me. I pray every day, I go to church, I donate to just causes. You have blessed me” he says.

Then, the former convict stands up, and he says “God, please be merciful to me, for I am a sinner”.

Which one of the two left that church justified you ask? It was not the charity man, but the convict instead. For, those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those that humble themselves will be exalted.

Now Kleio, is your chance for to be exalted”.

Kleio knew there was no getting out of this.

She was going to have to humble herself. She questioned whether or not she was ready for it. The reason she was able to forgive and accept the communion earlier, was because she had buried her grudges.

There is a difference between burying and accepting.

But maybe by burying it, she did accept it.

Regardless, she will now have to accept her own transgressions.

She will now have to confess to Father Tomas everything she has done. Everything that she has been holding on inside, everything that was truly tearing her apart. Everything that has led to this very moment, with her in this abbey.

Why was Kleio punishing herself? Why was she here? Father Tomas wanted to know, and so it was done…

“I took advantage of my friends. I was their leader, their shepherd, but I was only worried about leading myself. I felt guilty when they had their own victories, winning things I did not. And even when I won on my own, I still felt envious of them. I was angry when they betrayed me, and kicked me out of our group. I was angry that I was yet again on my own. Just like that, after everything, I was back to being the same little foster girl who was left on the street. But the only person to blame was me. You’re right Father Tomas. I pushed too far, I took advantage of them. They had every right to kick me out.

They are better now without me.

The FWA is better without me.

When I left, I was calling myself a Queen. Do you know who I sounded like? My adoptive father. A guy who calls himself a Saint, but was far from it. He at one point thought he was a King, and I thought he was disgusting for it.

And then there was XYZ. If you asked me why I hated him, at this point, I couldn’t even give you a rational answer. I don’t think I would have given you a rational answer then either. It was just this petty bitter blind hate towards a man.

I taunted Trixie for being out of control, but who was I? Who did I become? Someone who treated her friends poorly, started feuds for senseless reasons, and boasted with pride all from a foam throne calling myself Queen?

I came here to this abbey not to praise God, or better myself…but to punish myself. I came here to be alone, and secluded, and to bury all of this in the past. But here we are…it’s all out in the open now.”

Father Tomas’ expression didn’t change.

He simply nodded.

“And do you feel better now, Sister Kleio?” asked Father Tomas.

“I do. Yes…I feel forgiven”. She told him.

“Of course you do. You have accepted responsibility. Your humility is a great strength. You are going to make a fine member of this abbey.” Father Tomas says, leaving Kleio alone in the confessional booth.

Kleio felt nothing but humiliation during the Carnal Contendership match when her partners tossed her over that rope. She saw it as betrayal, but now thanks to Father Tomas she has accepted it was her who betrayed them.

And that was okay, but she has been forgiven.

She forgave them.

And God forgave her.

All was right with Kleio, who weeks ago didn’t even know what a bible was.

Part of her wondered what would happen if she returned to the FWA with her newfound humility. Would she be able to do it? She’s already accepted responsibility for her actions. She is pure now. No longer is she the same boastful Queen of Television who only cared about herself. There was still time. She could return, fight Sawyer Xavier, and be a true babyface for the company.

But, it was only a small part of her that wondered this. The rest of her was quite content with her new life at the abbey.

And as the days went on, the happier she became. She awoke, said her prayers, and lived her life as a nun in the abbey.

She was at peace.

And that was the last she thought about it, or Sawyer, or the TV Title, or anyone from the FWA again.

Sister Kleio sat in her room, her rosary beads clutched in her hands, and she said a prayer. It was her usual morning routine since joining the abbey.

She moved her fingers down to another bead.

“Our Father, Who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.”

After saying it, she moved her fingers to yet another bead and began the prayer again.

“Our Father, Who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we---”

Before she can finish, she is interrupted by a friendly knock on her open door.

Kleio looks up to see Sister Rose. In her arms is a long cardboard box. Skinny enough for Sister Rose to carry in her arms, but long enough that it takes both arms to carry.

“Hello Sister Kleio” the nun says. Kleio tucks her rosary beads but underneath her habit, as she greets her mentor.

“Sister Rose, it is so good to see you. Have you brought me something? My birthday isn’t until October” Kleio jokes.

“Oh no dear, this isn’t from me. This is mail, for you…I don’t know who sent it” Sister Rose says.

Kleio’s stomach sinks. Mail? Kleio was not expecting mail. Nobody had even known she was here.

Sister Rose is oblivious to Kleio’s uncomfortable shift of demeanor. “I will leave you to it sweetie” she says, and leaves the box at Kleio’s door.

Kleio takes a deep breath, before saying out loud…

“I have nothing to fear. I am humble here, I am loved here, and I am protected here. This is my home, this is my journey, and I have come too far.

This is who I am, and I can do this.”

She says with confidence.

And she means it.

She has grown so much in two weeks. And whatever is in that package, it won’t stop the journey she is on here at the abbey.

She goes over to the box. There is a note on it that reads: “It seems like you misplaced this. Love - Your Saintly friend”.

Kleio opens the box, and inside…

The FWA Television Championship.

It was the last thing Kleio wanted to see.

After she had come so far after she put all of this behind her, and yet here it was. Somehow, like a cursed monkey’s paw, it had found its way back to her.

She tried to hide the belt. She shoved it under her bed and promised herself to never look at it again.

But as soon as that promise was made, she felt her humility begin to vanish.

Why should she be embarrassed? She had accepted her transgressions, she was humble.

Mea Culpa.

There was nothing to be ashamed of.

She took the belt back out from under the bed.

She held it, and threw it over her shoulder. Its weight pressed down on her.

She was the FWA Television Champion.

She was the Queen of TV.

Sister Kleio sat next to Sister Rose at dinner.

All of the nuns were dressed in their habits, Sister Kleio included as she scarfed down a bowl of soup.

Sister Rose had been teaching Kleio a new prayer, but Kleio was mostly focused on her soup. Before she knew it, the soup was empty.

She stood up, and walked up to the soup bowl to get some more, leaving Sister Rose in mid-conversation.

As she poured some more soup into her bowl, Father Tomas stopped her.

“Excuse me, Sister Kleio, but we have not yet said any Nuns can have seconds yet of the soup. We need to make su-”

Kleio turned to Father Tomas with a scowl.

“Excuse me?” Kleio snorted back.

Father Tomas was a bit surprised. But continued “You cannot yet have any more seconds of the soup.” he said calmly.

Kleio dropped the glass bowl right on the ground, and it shattered at Father Tomas’ feet.

He stepped back in shock.

Kleio approached him, as he began to walk backward to avoid her.

“How dare you” she exclaimed.

She then ripped open her habit, revealing the FWA Television Championship wrapped around her waist.

The nuns in the room gasped.

“You are talking to a Queen. Not Mary, no a Queen who doesn’t get enough respect. A queen whom you should all be praying to every night. I am the Queen of TV. Look at this title. LOOK at what I have accomplished. Have you done that? Has anyone in that Coven done that?

No.

And Sawyer Xavier won’t either.

I am going to Meltdown XL on Thursday, and I am going to defend this championship. Because what this title represents is something more important than humility…it’s something more important than forgiveness.

This title represents who I am.

This abbey, isn’t me. You all sit here pretending you’re something you aren’t. I am not going to any longer.

Humility?

Here is some humility. I am proud of who I am. And I don’t care what any of you think, or any of them either.

I will not go down easily.

Do Blair, Celestia, and Trixie think I will? Do they think that Carnal Contendership was just the end of it?

You do not disrespect a queen. They will all find out.

XYZ will find out too. I couldn’t remember why I hated him, but now I do Father Tomas. It’s like that story you told me…with the convict and the charity man. I am the convict, right? Well XYZ, he’s the other man. The man who thinks he is better than everyone else. He’s going to find out too.

And Sawyer Xavier? I would never let this prestigious title go to someone like him. I will not be dethroned by some twerp who lives in a van. The only accolades you can keep to your name are the imaginary 24/7 Championship reigns you held, something that’s long since been forgotten.

But what won’t be forgotten is my reign as Queen.

Goodbye, Father Tomas, goodbye Sister Rose, and goodbye all the rest of you.

The next time you see me, I’ll be standing above Sawyer with this title held high, in the most humble way I truly do assure you.”

And with that, Sister Kleio was gone.

Queen Kleio however was also departing from the abby. Her habit left on the floor, but the Television Championship still wrapped around her waist.

The Queen was taking her humility to Denver.

“Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa: through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault. And, that he may, like the publican of the Gospel, outwardly testify his inward repentance, he thrice strikes his breast, whilst saying those words.” (The Holy Mass, pg.7)

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME