• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Melbourne Made Reviews No Wildcards

Melbourne Made

Reaction score
MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Kicking things off with a promo from the double WWE Women’s champion aka Becky2Belts and the back and forth with Bayley setting up the main event was a great way to kick the show off.

Oh damn not only does Gloriously Gable lose to Aleister Black & Ricochet but the team comes to an end thanks to a brutal attack from Roode on Gable. Not the decision I would have gone with but hopefully this means both men are on to better things.

I like that Roode explained his actions as it makes sense hopefully he becomes glorious once more. RIP to the Iconics because if they have to defend their titles against the Divas of Doom they are gonna die.

Bliss beating Brooke was the right decision, no disrespect to Dana Brooke but she is an enhancement talent at best.

Typical promo from the McMahon family and associates, I am interested to see what you do with the Superstar Shake Up and the Cruiserweight Division going forward. Hopefully we don’t see too much of the McMahon family going forward because they really don’t need to be on screen personalities.

The Lone Wolf makes short work of the now former GM of 205 Live, not much to say other than it was the right decision. I hope you do more with Crews then him just playing the hero, I could care less of EC3 tbh.

Elias getting comedy murdered by Strowman will never get old for me haha.

It’s both out of character but also in character for Lashley to not go for a rematch for his title but also to move onto bigger and better things if that makes sense.

Short babyface promo from the current WWE RAW Tag Team Champions which leads to the next match.

Wow Hawkins goes from being squashed to doing the squashing haha

The former champions the Revival make themselves known which makes sense.

I liked the entire Rollins - Heyman segment

Balor and Breeze tear the house down in a non-title match up as would be expected Balor gets the win.

Not much to say about the promo from Reigns

Same goes for the six man tag team match but the right team won, I hate the Lucha House Party name they should've been called Viva La Lucha or something.

I liked the tease of something better for the Riott Squad. I maintain that Logan should be with the Viking Raiders; she just fits the gimmick as proven irl,.

Lynch and Bayley close the show with an epic one on one match for the WWE RAW Women’s Championship and while the outcome was predictable it was one hell of a main event.

Reactions: Roy Mustang