Megaupload.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Flutisat said:
Just because there isnt a huge SOPA logo doesn't mean it wasn't encouraged by sopa guys...

Sopa hasn't been passed it was the various other charges. I'm not expecting you to reply as the chances are you're here for a contest. I hope you aren't but the amount of posts you've had in such a short amount of time indicates so.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:
Anon took down FBI easily. SOPA will never take effect with Anon around haha.

Then again wouldn't those kind of acts give the government more reasons to pass a internet censorship bill? They could easily spin it as cyber terrorism especially if the media supports them, making the uneducated voter use their vote to support the bill.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
Then again wouldn't those kind of acts give the government more reasons to pass a internet censorship bill? They could easily spin it as cyber terrorism especially if the media supports them, making the uneducated voter use their vote to support the bill.

Not in this occasion, since Anon is so widely supported. Also, internet censorship bills wouldn't stop any attacks like DDOS'ing. It's only for piracy. Also the tool Anonymous uses to DDOS such big sites (and many people know this as the media explain it a lot) is a public-botnet basically. Those who agree with Anonymous run their program, their computer then becomes part of Anon's botnet. If there's enough people on that botnet who agree with Anon to take down a site like FBI, then I'm pretty sure the government knows people disagree with what they're doing.

Also, Anon don't just ddos. They leaked all the private information of senates who agreed with SOPA and PIPA. Obviously they get sent the threatening letters/phone calls etc which changes their mind (see SOPA and PIPA recently, so many people pulled out after Anon attacked them).