• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

[MEGATHREAD] All the Wrestling scene's sexual assault allegations

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
Probably been mentioned already and I have no idea who Marty Scrull is. But why is the dude shagging drunken 16 year olds? He'd have been the same age as I am now back in 2015. Even if consensual like he said, that's still fucking weird.

And that sucks what Keith Lee has posted. What a shitty thing to do.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Interesting that KIF believes men but not women off the top of his head when accusations get made 8D

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Really, I don't even know if it qualifies for #SpeakingOut because it wasn't someone in the wrestling business that raped him.

Very tough story to hear though, for sure. No matter who you are, that's a shitty predicament.

Main thing I find shocking is that his phone and wallet weren't taken.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Really, I don't even know if it qualifies for #SpeakingOut because it wasn't someone in the wrestling business that raped him.

Very tough story to hear though, for sure. No matter who you are, that's a shitty predicament.

Main thing I find shocking is that his phone and wallet weren't taken.
That's why it seems most likely it was just a date rape situation.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I get that. I just feel like if you're going to go to the trouble of drugging and raping someone, why not take their possessions too? Maybe this particular date rapist was just compassionate to a point. Shit's crazy to me.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
That's why it seems most likely it was just a date rape situation.

I can't say I see the logic of "I'm gonna date rape this person but leave his money bc I'm not THAT terrible of a human being" :lol but I also must defer bc I don't think rapists have the general set of logic that most humans do

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I get that. I just feel like if you're going to go to the trouble of drugging and raping someone, why not take their possessions too? Maybe this particular date rapist was just compassionate to a point. Shit's crazy to me.
I wouldn't word it like that, but yeah. Probably didn't want to victimize him further to where he'd need new ID.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Tbh I definitely respect muggers that only take your money more than those that take your whole wallet and force you to replace all your shit, there could be some date rape code here as well