[MEGATHREAD] All the Wrestling scene's sexual assault allegations

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
This fuckin industry :DEAD:

Benoit's Weight Machine

Reaction score
Cancel culture needs to go the fuck away. If these women were indeed raped or sexually assaulted, then they need to contact the authorities and let justice prevail. Twitter is not a court of law nor is it part of the justice system and using it and mob mentality to get people fired years after an alleged misdeed should be made illegal. The first amendment needs to be extended to corporations.

Also, bringing up creepy or inappropriate behavior years later is NOT rape or sexual assault but it is being equated as such. Quite frankly, some of these incidents look like they were just bad break-ups. I hope these people bring defamation of character lawsuits.

Lastly, don't these people realize what they are doing? This is a calculated attack and concerted effort to undermine whatever is left of the wrestling business in 2020. Why are these people suddenly coming forward now and not a few years ago when the metoo movement was popular? We really don't need this right now.

Reactions: Doom

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Wonder if Vince is gonna put out a tweet banning him from ever appearing at a WWE show for internet points.

Reactions: Deezy

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Wonder if Vince is gonna put out a tweet banning him from ever appearing at a WWE show for internet points.
Thinking Vince runs his own Twitter account :beckylolcute

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Thinking Vince runs his own Twitter account :beckylolcute
Of course he does, you really think he doesn't wish the talent a happy birthday and hashtagging?

Reactions: Chris

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Of course he does, you really think he doesn't wish the talent a happy birthday and hashtagging?
I mean...he did kinda disregard Shane on his birthday while fellating Roman on his so :whoa

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Sammy should say sorry as it is a cunty as fuck comment and hopefully he has learned to be better. Disagree with firing him though for something he said 4 years ago. He might have grown as a person and become better

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Sammy could have just said she was fine looking or sexy looking, he didn’t have say all that.

Yikes
I mean...he did kinda disregard Shane on his birthday while fellating Roman on his so :whoa

He disregards Shane every year on his birthday, I think it’s become a running gag at this point. He’ll go all out on birthday wishes to his real sons Cena and Roman though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Sammy is basically a case of "locker room talk" AKA nothing can be done about it because way too many assholes also say shit like that and too many other assholes might not say things like that but they ignore them when they're said by "friends" because it's "not worth making a scene"

He shouldn't be fired or have any legal repercussion whatsoever. He should be shamed but ultimately forgiven with time. I would be willing to bet quite a few people both in wrestling and not in wrestling see nothing wrong with the statement at all because it's just "guy talk" though which is :deandre

Last edited:

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck

Here is Cornette's response. I think he is a fat soy boy, but a sexual predator, not hardly.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Sammy is basically a case of "locker room talk" AKA nothing can be done about it because way too many assholes also say shit like that and too many other assholes might not say things like that but they ignore them when they're said by "friends" because it's "not worth making a scene"

He shouldn't be fired or have any legal repercussion whatsoever. He should be shamed but ultimately forgiven with time. I would be willing to bet quite a few people both in wrestling and not in wrestling see nothing wrong with the statement at all because it's just "guy talk" though which is :deandre

He won't face any legal action, but he will most likely be done with AEW. When most of your audience and your company's management is woke, your going to be made an example of. Unless they the type of woke that has the selective outrage, which most do.

Also saw that Joey Ryan wont be returning to Impact. Not shocked by his call out. I mean, the dude wrestled chicks and had them grabbing his junk. Talk about indicators. Now, im not saying he is guilty, I'm just saying that he has a lot of indicators he would do something like this.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Sammy was a kid when he said shit he’s still a kid. If I got held accountable today the shit I did or said in my 20s I’d be pretty fucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
He won't face any legal action, but he will most likely be done with AEW. When most of your audience and your company's management is woke, your going to be made an example of. Unless they the type of woke that has the selective outrage, which most do.

Also saw that Joey Ryan wont be returning to Impact. Not shocked by his call out. I mean, the dude wrestled chicks and had them grabbing his junk. Talk about indicators. Now, im not saying he is guilty, I'm just saying that he has a lot of indicators he would do something like this.

I wouldn't be surprised if AEW is very selective in being woke here bc they're high on Sammy. Would be very surprised if he was fired tbh, don't think he should be anyway so I appreciate the selective wokeness in this case if that's what they get. Hypocrisy only bothers me so much if I think the correct decision is still made at the end.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Sammy was a kid when he said shit he’s still a kid. If I got held accountable today the shit I did or said in my 20s I’d be pretty fucked.

I mean if you were saying on a public platform that you wanted to rape someone then you should probably be fucked, just saying.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Coming out and saying you’d rape someone in those terms is extreme.

I’ve said some wild shit when I was in my 2@s but nothing along those lines.

Matter fact, go back 5 years on this forum, I’m probably one of the first saying I’d get with Sasha if I had the chance. But to say you’d rape someone, bro, you’re done