• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

[MEGATHREAD] All the Wrestling scene's sexual assault allegations

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Of cours
Only with consent, as always.
tenor.gif

Dale

Super Moderator
It's been moved into one now so it's a whole shitshow of accusations, title edited too.

Jack Gallagher

Mike Elgin

Travis Banks (more)

NXT UK's Wolfgang

Jimmy Havoc

Scotty Davis (Jordan Devlin's OTT Tag Partner)

El Ligero (more)

Dave Lagana

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Riddle has been removed from the Smackdown preview on WWE.com

Him and his wife are denying all of the allegations on Twitter.

Kross Rhodes

105309083_10217089726891881_7054398791394600924_o.jpg

105375155_10217089727131887_2682209569802336585_o.jpg

I don't even like Matt Riddle, but this why people I don't like need the benefit of doubt until more evidence comes to light.

Kross Rhodes

856835689b59e466f5e325e4c8c0dffd.jpg

According to social media sleuthing, the text provided is from a fake texting app. After people mentioned the ads from the app, she dropped it and reuploaded it.

The ticket is also from TakeOver last year and not 2018 as she has asserted. These were also faked with android apps and it reads sent from my iPhone.

Riddle is safe I’d say, but damage is probably done.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
856835689b59e466f5e325e4c8c0dffd.jpg

According to social media sleuthing, the text provided is from a fake texting app. After people mentioned the ads from the app, she dropped it and reuploaded it.

The ticket is also from TakeOver last year and not 2018 as she has asserted. These were also faked with android apps and it reads sent from my iPhone.

Riddle is safe I’d say, but damage is probably done.

Actually it’s a legit texting app called textnow.

Doesn’t prove anything for sure and I’m not taking any sides yet. But the text app is legit.

Cwalker

105309083_10217089726891881_7054398791394600924_o.jpg

105375155_10217089727131887_2682209569802336585_o.jpg

I don't even like Matt Riddle, but this why people I don't like need the benefit of doubt until more evidence comes to light.
Court of public opinion, you’re guilty until proven innocent. Especially with allegations like this. And even if this isn’t true, people still won’t look at him the same way. Even being wrongfully accused of this is damning

Kross Rhodes

Actually it’s a legit texting app called textnow.

Doesn’t prove anything for sure and I’m not taking any sides yet. But the text app is legit.

There’s still the other discrepancies. Timeline, wrong phone, her cropping ads out and reuploading etc.

Plus, if she’s been stalking them, I’m sure that’ll be easy to document in the upcoming days.

Kross Rhodes

Court of public opinion, you’re guilty until proven innocent. Especially with allegations like this. And even if this isn’t true, people still won’t look at him the same way. Even being wrongfully accused of this is damning
It's a dam shame. If Riddle is truly innocent and it leans that way, man's career is probably already be seriously damaged in the eyes of WWE.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
There’s still the other discrepancies. Timeline, wrong phone, her cropping ads out and reuploading etc.

Plus, if she’s been stalking them, I’m sure that’ll be easy to document in the upcoming days.

Oh I mean I agree 100%. I just was pointing out that the people who said it was a fake app was wrong.

Cwalker

It's a dam shame. If Riddle is truly innocent and it leans that way, man's career is probably already be seriously damaged in the eyes of WWE.
Look at Enzo. Enzo lost his job because he didn’t tell people he was being investigated over something that at the end of the day, he didn’t do. Kobe Bryant was tried and found not guilty but still had that cloud over his head for years. Same with Big Ben in Pittsburgh. This could fuck his whole career up.

That is, if this isn’t true. If it is, then fuck Matt Riddle