• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

[MEGATHREAD] All the Wrestling scene's sexual assault allegations

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
I take anything I see as innocent until proven guilty. This is stuff that is being posted on twitter from some people who have proof, and others might be broad accusations. I don't doubt sometimes things don't have validity, but I also won't totally dismiss things. I get it would suck to be accused of something and how hard it is to get your name back after that.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I think it's all worth consideration of course.

Hopefully any scum gets rooted out during all this, and those who are innocent are able to clear their name. That's really the best you can hope for.

Necro

Yeah I won't continue to post stuff because currently I've seen about 30 more wrestlers name's and stories come out. Who knows what is what at this point. Shit is hitting the fan though.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I love my Twitter to death, but I've never wanted to delete it after my Timeline being unleashed with all of this today. Banks I always got a weird feeling with him when I saw him around Millie and Millie has no reason to lie to me considering it kills her young career if she does.

Necro

Guy asks a lass back to the hotel room, gets to join rapists and abusers on a shit list. Feels like this one is losing steam and hurting it's own purpose by just lumping all these things into one and saying they're one and the same.

I feel like that is def getting mixed in hear, so I agree on that.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'm flipping through Twitter and people are now trying to cancel British dudes for hitting on girls, fellow wrestlers or cheating on their girlfriends.

tumblr_n72c2uH4Gc1smcbm7o1_400.gif

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Everything I believe was merged, where was is the second one?

this one is just about the Brits but, doesn't seem to truly be needed now.