• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

[MEGATHREAD] All the Wrestling scene's sexual assault allegations

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Kind of ironic jake crist joined cancel culture recently I hope these arent true bout Devlin & Banks :/ though I guess we should wait for due to process look at Dream & Enzo & Elgin as examples

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Bro is it really that hard to not be creepy towards women?
Highkey bro... I'm barely surprised. Wrestling is a profession that honestly you'd have to be a little bit weird or crazy to get into in the first place. :lol And knowing the wrestling culture in the 80s, 90s and even early 2000s, you gotta know that a lot of those bad habits and shit are still present today.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?

So the accuser basically stated that Cornette's wife would try to blackmail wrestlers into sleeping with her while Jim Cornette watched, and then she actually cut someone's tires, and there's literal proof of it that she sent. Insanity. Especially cause Jim Cornette loves to lecture other people about their lives, but literally if these accusations are true used his power to get people to do things.

Last edited:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Taking that list with a HUGE grain of salt because Elgin and Enzo for example were already cleared of any wrongdoing.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
I think this list also includes people who were physically abusive/not safe to work with.