Megan Fox dropped from Transformers 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hit N Run

Reaction score
I noted there was some talk she reckons she quit the film, no idea if thats accurate though, but it was on Sky news.

I also think the Gemma Arterton choice could be poor, the girl can act (apparently one of the only good things in PoP) but she looks a little (lot) older than Megan imo, might be wierd to have her as the love interest.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
Megan Fox has reportedly been dropped from Transformers 3.

Deadline claims "Paramount won't be picking up Megan Fox's option on Transformers 3 -- and that it was 'ultimately' director Michael Bay's decision. (So he gets his revenge for her remark comparing him to 'Hitler'.)" In other words, she was fired for her past war of words with the Transformers director.

The site adds that the script is being rewritten now to give Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) a new love interest. That role will be cast as soon as possible. Nothing is known about the character, except that she will likely be extremely hot and vapid.

Fox, 24, has seen her star rise and fall in just a few short years. She burst into the big time with her role as Mikaela Banes, a.k.a. eye candy bent over the engine of a muscle car, in 2007's Transformers. She followed that with the flop How to Lose Friends and Alienate People before appearing in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Jennifer's Body, her horror comedy with Diablo Cody, also flopped, and her upcoming Jonah Hex doesn't exactly have the greatest buzz surrounding it.

Time will tell whether Megan Fox can rally back and prove to the industry and public that she's a legitimate actress and star, or if she'll serve as a cautionary tale for other overnight stars whose outspoken antics and diva reputations ruin their once promising careers before they even truly began.

How fucking dumb are you Michael Bay? Holy shit.

The problem with that article is the horse shit about Jonah Hex not having good buzz. Not true at all. It has had great buzz ever since it was announced that Josh Brolin was cast as Jonah Hex. Also the fact that its about a DC comic book western anti-hero & doesn't have anyone in a cape flying around or web-swinging has given it buzz.

MrHAYZE

Reaction score
Jonah Hex lost it's good buzz when the teaser came out and it looked like Wild Wild West part 2.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Seems like there's more to the story.

TheWrap said:
Megan Fox walked away from “Transformers 3″ because director Michael Bay was “verbally abusive” toward her and “she had enough and decided to get out early,” an individual close to the actress said.
Bay has a history of demeaning his leading ladies, including “Pearl Harbor” star Kate Beckinsale; an individual close to the actress recalled that the director “wasn’t very nice” to her on the set, either.
Apparently, Fox wasn’t the only “Transformers” cast member affected by Bay’s rude behavior. TheWrap also learned that “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” star Isabel Lucas chose not to join her co-stars on a publicity tour for the film because she didn’t get along with the director, who was described as being “too powerful” and “not well-liked” by the female talent community.
Another individual close to the sequel’s production told TheWrap that Bay “wants his actresses to look a certain way, and if they can’t meet his absurd standards of beauty, he gets rid of them.”
Additionally, in a recent interview with Allure magazine, Fox expressed concerns about developing skin cancer due to excessive tanning as a result of Bay’s displeasure with her skin tone.

nation

Reaction score
Fuck Michael Bay. I sure as hell won't be seeing the next movie.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
lmao, that bullshit about him wanting her to tan is ridiculous. I read an interview with her years ago in which she said she loved being in the sun and didn't even think of getting cancer. This was back when the bitch was still tanned on Hope and Faith.

She is such a cunt.

-Constantine

Reaction score
She's been replaced by a Victoria Secret model with no acting experience at all..Bay knows the replacement girl because he shot a ad for VS and liked her.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
I like Megan Fox alot and i like the Transformers series as well. But Megan Fox shouldnt have been kicked off. I will probably see the movie still but her face not in it will be disappointing. Oh well.