Megamind

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
220px-Megamind2010Poster.jpg

Director: Tom McGrath​

Starring:
Will Ferrell
Tina Fey
Jonah Hill
David Cross
Brad Pitt

Release Date: Novemeber 5th, 2010

Plot From Wiki
Megamind (Will Ferrell) and his life-long archenemy Metro Man (Brad Pitt) are aliens that were sent away from their respective home planets in time of crisis, with Metro Man ending up a popular celebrity and Megamind becoming a belittled outcast due to his unintentionally disastrous intellect. Megamind, taking the role of super villain, tries to conquer Metro City in every imaginable way, each attempt a colossal failure thanks to Metro Man, who becomes known as the city's hero. It seems that the pattern will never cease until Megamind seemingly defeats Metro Man during one of his many botched hostage plots involving news reporter Roxanne Ritchi (Tina Fey). Now freed from his rival's shadow, Megamind proceeds to take control of Metro City. Over time, Megamind comes to the realization that he no longer has any purpose in life without an enemy. To appease his depression, he turns Roxanne's lonely cameraman Hal (Jonah Hill) into Metro City's next big superhero, the fiery-headed Titan. Unfortunately for Megamind, Titan decides to utilize his new power against humanity as revenge for the lifetime of rejection he has endured. When Metro Man is discovered alive by Megamind and Roxanne, but uninterested in resuming his superhero duties, Megamind is forced to do the inevitable: become the hero of the crisis. Aided by his childhood, fish-like sidekick Minion (David Cross), Megamind now sets out to stop Titan's rampage of destruction, thus beginning a path to redemption.

I saw a trailer for this movie recently on television and I like the look of it. It has a fantastic cast, I am a big Will Ferrell and 30 Rock fan, so that instantly appeals to me. The trailer was funny and hopefully the entire film will be hilarious.

Anyone planning on seeing Megammind?