Mega Awesome Cool GTA V Discussion Thread. Potential Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Make the right choice when you play again. :)

I went back after I finished to see the Options A and B, and those were the most depressing endings. All they do is bring out the worst in all three characters. Trevor's death made me cringe.

Go with Option C. That was the only option that seemed feasible to me. I'm not going to be the pawn of Weston or the FBI.

I won't deny it, I'm a straight ridah, you don't wanna fuck wit me!
When Michael started talking about his family before you kill him, that just made me sad :sad: I only watched the ending via Youtube, can't bring myself to kill them. Even if they are just video game characters :cry:

Reactions: Action Jackson

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I was gonna go with C in the beginning but a friend of mine told me that it was the most lack luster ending so I ended up picking B. It wasn't a smart choice.

Farooq

Reaction score
C. is the GOAT ending in my opinion. Killing the fuck out of every single piece of shit that made you their bitch in the game. It satisfied me heavily.

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I was gonna go with C in the beginning but a friend of mine told me that it was the most lack luster ending so I ended up picking B. It wasn't a smart choice.

Tell your friend that Action Jackson said he's a dipshit. He gets the Dipshit Seal of Approval. Go now. Go and tell him. Run like the wind.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
C. is the GOAT ending in my opinion. Killing the fuck out of every single piece of shit that made you their bitch in the game. It satisfied me heavily.

Yeah dude... it was money. Also it has the best fuckin' music at the end, and Michael basically stealing a major catchphrase from Lethal Weapon.

Farooq

Reaction score
Yeah dude... it was money. Also it has the best fuckin' music at the end, and Michael basically stealing a major catchphrase from Lethal Weapon.
I was just glad to kill that douche bag from the FIB. Out of all the main people, he was the most annoying piece of shit. Him and that guy who makes you get all those cars. Those two kills made that ending great. The others didn't bother me as much really.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I was just glad to kill that douche bag from the FIB. Out of all the main people, he was the most annoying piece of shit. Him and that guy who makes you get all those cars. Those two kills made that ending great. The others didn't bother me as much really.

Yeah, agreed. They were the two main pricks, but it was great to take them all out just the same. I destroyed the Chinese prick and his entire crew with a rocket launcher.

Farooq

Reaction score
Yeah, agreed. They were the two main pricks, but it was great to take them all out just the same. I destroyed the Chinese prick and his entire crew with a rocket launcher.
I used sticky bombs. The GOAT weapon in my opinion. I love just throwing them, and setting them off before they hit the ground. Feels like the most controlled weapon in the game.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I used sticky bombs. The GOAT weapon in my opinion. I love just throwing them, and setting them off before they hit the ground. Feels like the most controlled weapon in the game.

Haha I love them too. I used them for the first Lester mission at the hotel. Lined the entrance to the hotel cul de sac with 5 sticky bombs. I took out both cars and hauled ass out of there via the roof of the garage.

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Reaction score
Haha I love them too. I used them for the first Lester mission at the hotel. Lined the entrance to the hotel cul de sac with 5 sticky bombs. I took out both cars and hauled ass out of there via the roof of the garage.
Never thought about doing that :mog:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler