Mega Awesome Cool GTA V Discussion Thread. Potential Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
wj2x9bK.jpg

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Details of the new GTA Online patch & when the first 250k package is coming:
The death penalty has been reduced from $2000 dollars to just $500 dollars. Other fixes include exploit that allowed you to sell the same vehicle multiple times, a bug that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated, and random loss of your vehicle and or vehicle mods.​
Online connectivity problems like getting stuck while using playlists, black screens, long load times, and getting stuck in sky cam have also been patched. They also improved the character creator so there are better-looking default characters when using the "random" option.​
In order “to keep the current worldwide in-game economy balanced,” Rockstar announced last week that a double dose of stimulus package deposits worth $250,000 in GTA$ each would be given to Grand Theft Auto Online players, with the first deposit expected by the end of this week.​
Clearly it hasn’t arrived yet, so Rockstar posted an update on their website about the lack of funds in people’s accounts:​
"Hey guys, in regards to questions about the first deposit of GTA$. We’re aiming to make the first deposit of $250,000 in all players accounts early next week once we’ve confirmed that any remaining game progress issues have been fixed for the community in this latest title update. Thanks for understanding and stay tuned to the Newswire for more details."​

sabinohdz

Jobber
Reaction score
If anyone would like to add me ign tarpon4ever on ps3 I'll be getting on tomorrow, I'm a great teammate

$@b¡↑\↓¤

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
They reduced my favorite jobs' takes in half. I understand punishing the shit heads who cheat to farm RP or cash, but hurting everyone by reducing the job income? I don't get it at the moment. That and some discouraging behavior from gamers has me taking a break for a couple days from Online. I am starting a new play of the story and aiming for the billion dollars by the end of it.

Saving every penny. That is every penny I don't spend on blowjobs from soon-to-be-murdered hookers in stolen cars.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I'm currently updating my iPod for the first time in a couple months,I'll hop on when I'm done.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Awesome, Punk, Jono?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
sure, send me an invite. Just gotta get my character out of his home clothes.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli