Mega Awesome Cool GTA V Discussion Thread. Potential Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
So many damn crews

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I started mine days ago tho :sad:

Farooq

Reaction score
Stuck watching my sister

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Just money glitch Action and get the 400k apartment. Im using the 500k on cars.

Not to be a dick (like you know I enjoy being), but I really don't have any interest in glitches. If I'm going to earn it, I'll earn it legit. The closest I guess I come to that is repeatedly doing the Martin mission Out Of Court Settlement. It's $9K a pop, and I can do it solo with no problems. I sneak up behind the DA's car with a pump shotty, I blast his brains out, take the evidence, and hide in a garage on the same block until the cops go away. I drive to Martin's house and it's done. Rinse, Repeat. I'll start doing the Titan mission repeatedly when it's offered as well, I like that one and I know I can do it alone. I'm at $278K right now. I have a $93K apartment, so after selling that for $47K or whatever I'm definitely around $75K from owning the big daddy $400K apartment at Eclipse Towers. I'll have it tomorrow night before the $500K gift from Rockstar.

I don't want to knock on you guys too hard for doing your RP farming and all of that, but it doesn't make sense to me. I'm not in the game to simply work the numbers and level up as fast as possible. Sure leveling up is awesome, but I want to have fun while I do it and I want to know I earned it. I'm only around 78% complete in the story as well.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
So,I joined Jono's game and the first thing he does is blow my car up with a flare bomb. It didn't have insurance and now it's gone forever.:sad:

You deserved it for all those wanted levels, all those vehicular manslaughter and the trauma that we've all been through dealing after your mishap and mayhem.

You thought I was kidding.
I'm not though
There I am with another pipebomb!

Farooq

Reaction score
Reactions: Action Jackson