Meagan Good has landed a guest part in Californication

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cammy Dangerous

Reaction score
Who Should TNA Begin To Push?

There's no doubt they need some more homegrown stars who are main-event caliber, rather than relying on ex-WWE wrestlers. The only ones there currently are Joe and AJ Styles. I think they should slowly push Alex Shelley & Lance Hoyt, around a span of 2-3 years. Both, IMO, have potential as draws.

xtremebadass

^^^don't post stupidity here

I think they should definitely push Alex Shelley, he is one of the most talented stars in TNA in terms of attitude, that guy rules.

Lance Hoyt could seriously main event, but they don't see what everyone else does, like that corner to corner dropkick to Abyss

Petey Williams-The guy is such an athlete, like Styles he is way too good for the X division

BrotherBruti

Reaction score
On the Undercard of the Original Grandaddy of Them
Hoyt looks too much like Test 2000 for my liking, he needs an updated look. The raw ability is there. Shelley, i'm surprised he hasn't yet been given a larger role in the X Division. He seems to be involved in feuds that never end in him actually having a match.

I'm sure Ron Killings could be used more, they saw something in him in 2002 so whats he missing? Whats changed.

In fact, 90% of the roster could be used better than they are instead of wasting time on stiffs like Scott Steiner and nobodies like The HeartBreakers.

xtremebadass

They rang Killings dry, he has no more left in him. TNA seriously butchered him, they put him on a high early in his career and then dropped him, it's quite sad

phantomgerald

i say aj styles, petey williams and both AMW members. they'd been around a long time and have proved they can wrestle. i'd say jay lethal needs to feud more. i see him as tna's black kenny dystra. both are young and talented

Ox Baker

Reaction score
Pushes...

I'd love to see a Roode Inc. and see bobby roode get more of a push. I think shelley should get more time, maybe in a tag team capacity to begin with. I'd really like to see another belt on tna, i know a lot of you don't think that's a good idea, but i would use that like the wwf used to use the intercontinental title, that was the stepping stone to the big belt, they made sure of how well you could work under the pressure of having to have solid matches when you were expected to, you weren't the guy who flubbed lines or missed spots. Petey Williams, Roode, i really like Austin Starr the more i watch him too, he was pretty amazing last night against senshi. Styles would be a good push but i think he's takin time off after last night. Why not Christopher Daniels? TNA has the options to put their talent on a level playing field of sorts, they just won't let what everyone else thinks go, cut the dudleys,cut steiner, cut VKM, get sting outta there and get some of the guys that are innovating the sport in there. If i gotta watch sting and abyss again i'm gonna freak out.Abyss could be in a great angle, they just won't let sting die though. I am really glad Christian is gettin his push, i like that he still has the title, hopefully he'll keep it a while.

circle

Reaction score
I would like to see one more run from the truth - even though he seems done...I think he can pull one off if they gave him a shot...maybe tna can do an old vs. new angle (yes its been done over and over, but it could be something for K-Kwik/Ron Killings)

Other wise
Petey Williams - he is really coming on right now, and has one of the most surprising finishers
AJ Styles - Only b/c I never see him have a good long run...only here and there. I hope it is done as a heel.
Senshi - I think there is some potential for him to go further in the company.

random_dude

Reaction score
AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Alex Shelley, Abyss and Joe and these guys are capable of carrying the NWA title in the future imo.

Kairi

Reaction score
Meagan Good has landed a guest part in Californication, it has been confirmed.

The Jumping The Broom actress, 29, has signed up for the fifth season of Showtime's hit comedy drama.

Appearing in eight episodes, the star will portray Kali, a singer who sparks up a relationship with the show's lead character, Hank (David Duchovny).

Among Good's previous television roles are cameos in My Wife and Kids, Raising Dad, Touched By An Angel and The Game.

Earlier this week, it was revealed that Wu Tang Clan star RZA has signed up to appear in several episodes of the program.

Kairi

Reaction score
Actress Meagan Good took to Twitter over the weekend to unveil the poster for her new film “Video Girl.” Produced by Meagan’s own production company, Freedom Bridge Entertainment, the film tells the story of a small town girl looking to fulfill her dreams by becoming a hip-hop video model. The film co-stars real life video models Melyssa Ford and Angel Lola Luv. It also features Ruby Dee and Meagan’s sister La’Miya Good.

Look for “Video Girls” to be released April 29th via AMC Theaters across the country.

wdvkm.jpg