Me

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The Sig that you said I could not use cause it was to big...lol..really peep...I seen some bigger sigs then what I had on here...but I'll let it slide and shit...

Famou$ 187

Like anyone gives a fuck about you :)
I've done pointed out countless times that I really don't care.
How did I fail...I owned you....you failed at owning me...

I am who I say I am....Your some loser from Kentucky

I've had girlfriends(yes they might have cheated).......you probably dated your cousin

so yeah...I don't see how I'm the one to fail here..
LMAO I seen your "Girls Only" blogs on Myspace. That have no replies in it at all. You had that one hoe & I've talked to her through Myspace. I know who I am sonn. Your the one that brought this whole beefing shit on me. I was just chilling one day posting this some flame battle shit wit my name in comes up out of nowhere when I did nothing. The I made this thread so I can know everything everyone has to say.

PeepShow

The signature that you wanted to use stretched the page almost half way. Everybody that has had a signature that has been that way has been taken out or been asked to remove.

LadyHotrod

How did I fail...I owned you....you failed at owning me...

I am who I say I am....Your some loser from Kentucky

I've had girlfriends(yes they might have cheated).......you probably dated your cousin

so yeah...I don't see how I'm the one to fail here..

Wow Blaze, you tell Famous that if he's gonna own you, he better own you with facts yet you throw out gay shit like "you probably dated your cousin".

Fucking ghetto.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
alright

well can u help me get it right then..cause I can't get it to look right..

Edit:I said probably...cause idk if he had or not....and he was saying straight up thats my mom when yes its family..but lol my aunt..so yeah...I didn't be like

He dated his cousin...slight difference there...

Famou$ 187

The Sig that you said I could not use cause it was to big...lol..really peep...I seen some bigger sigs then what I had on here...but I'll let it slide and shit...
.....Peepshow's ass. Cause you know you don't wanna back talk a almighty Mod ohhhhh nooo. LMAO.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lolwut? said:
I've done pointed out countless times that I really don't care.
Yet you made a thrad so people could say what they think about you? Let's think about that for a second......

Famou$ 187

Naw not really I just want to hear them. Are you fucking serious? Get the fuck outta my thread & off of my forum.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ok Cody...and yeah everyone know nows that...I bet you wish you never even made this thread...cause I mean looking back at it...you pretty much got rapped worst then I ever did......and hell you got owned by me...someone who pretty much use to get owned all the time and could not even own anyone back...I mean damn dude...if I owned you.....then you need to just log off the internet forever...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

fialing again said:
Naw not really I just want to hear them. Are you fucking serious? Get the fuck outta my thread & off of my forum.
If you want to hear them you obviously care. Yet again.

Famou$ 187

ok Cody...and yeah everyone know nows that...I bet you wish you never even made this thread...cause I mean looking back at it...you pretty much got rapped worst then I ever did......and hell you got owned by me...someone who pretty much use to get owned all the time and could not even own anyone back...I mean damn dude...if I owned you.....then you need to just log off the internet forever...

I'll tell you this sonn you go back to school & go back to english class & learn how to put a sentence together without all of them periods then maybe we will talk. And wtf is nows & rapped? No one can phase me or bother me. I am king & I am god. The baddest & better than ever.