Me and my girlfriend

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I neeed serious opinions on this.

Me and my girlfriend are both 15 and weve been going out for a few weeks and the spark was right there. Now I've been to hers and shes been to mine but the one question I have asked her is, do ou want em to break ur virginity and u break mine. She said etc, so we agreed we would go out for 3 months before doing it. Do you think that is a good choice or am I bein immature. Please give me opinions.

I am also willing to give rep for the best opions to help me. Thanks thwf

Reaction score
lol at rep for 'best options' - thatll be what you wanna hear.

you're only 15, so I'd say it's too early to be doing it yet. but, my opinion on that seems different to some people. with the whole pregnancy thing id wait til you can look at the possibilty of knocking her up, and payin for the aborting/kid. 18, when it reckon you should lose it - you know, the cliche after formal thing.

but i dont think you should rush into breaking your virginity etc, just because. dont rush it, when you're both ready do it then. i spose the 3 months thing is a good idea, because a few weeks isnt a long time, really. you might find things wont work out, and you'll be glad you didnt bang her. then again, you're a guy so that's not the point, lol.

also, "she said etc"??

thanks "thwf"?

JimmyD

Reaction score
To be honest you're both going to be shit at it anyway. If you're both comfortable with what it entails then you might as well get it over with.

Kizza

Fuck her and be done with it.

Seriously, you expect serious replies from us?

Vandy316

Reaction score
dont do it. ur only 15. u have plenty of life a head of you to start fucking it up now. like Knicky said the relationship probably wont last very long, i mean u guys are only 15. And since ur so young itll probably have a weird feeling whenever u see each other after u break up. wait until ur atleast 18

MikeRaw

Fuck her and be done with it.

Seriously, you expect serious replies from us?

I agree that it's an odd thread, but considering he posted in "Serious Discussion" I'm gonna guess that yes, he does expect serious replies.
Anyway...
Go ahead. 15 isn't too young. I disagree about you being mature though. You don't sound like it on here. But, if you feel you are, go ahead.

Beer

Having sex at 15 will fuck him up Vandy? Since when did young sex "fuck someone's life" up?

If the two of you feel it's good to do it, then do it. It'll prolly be fucking awesome aswell.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Yeah I don't really get this: "Sex at a young age will destroy your social life, make you fail school and ensure your future children are all born with birth defects," thing. If you want to have sex at 15 then go ahead and do it; there's a reason the age of consent is 16. Just make sure you're prepared to deal with whatever consequences may arise.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I don't think its gonna work out. You've agreed to wait for 3 months before having sex instead of just going with the natural flow of a relationship. So one of many options is gonna end up happening.

1) If you run into relationship problems and arguments you both will just trudge through it for 3 months just in order to get to the final shebang. And if you don't you'll end up being resentful of it.

2) You wont make it to the three months and will just naturally end up having sex, which although is what should of happened in the first place you will feel "dirty" and like you lied to eachother. Which will only hurt the relationship.

or 3) You've set a deadline for having sex, which puts pressure on you guys to actually do it in 3 months. What if you end up not being ready? What if its a mix of Option 1 above and you've been having some problems and you're not sure she's "the one" to take your virginity. Then you either do it and regret it or back out and get everyone involved pissed off.

Now everyone here is going to tell you to have sex. But now that you've already made an agreement you're gonna end up going to your girlfriend about the subject AGAIN saying you shouldn't wait. *I highly doubt you will tell her you came to this conclusion from a wrestling forum but if you actually take the advice of "do it now" your relationship is fucked unless she is extremely open about negotiating*

Personally? I was a lame duck you could say. My ex and I didn't even have our first kiss until we were going out for quite a while. And we didn't have sex until a year into our relationship. So guys from IWF would rofl and tell me I'm an idiot.

But when it comes to you, no matter WHAT direction you take, for God sakes use protection. Because even if she doesn't end up being "the one" for you, *early teen relationships seldom ever are* at least you can prevent from knocking her up and REALLY screwing things up.

So my advice in a nutshell? Do what's natural to you, yet respect her wishes. Be careful, and good luck.

MikeRaw

Yeah I don't really get this: "Sex at a young age will destroy your social life, make you fail school and ensure your future children are all born with birth defects," thing. If you want to have sex at 15 then go ahead and do it; there's a reason the age of consent is 16. Just make sure you're prepared to deal with whatever consequences may arise.

It's 14 in Canada. Not sure what it is in the States, but I think it's 14 there, too. Either way, it doesn't really mean anything. And I agree, like I said, it doesn't really have any affect on your life, as long As your smart with it. The only way it can fuck up your life is if you somehow end up making her pregnant. Not only will it fuck up your life, but hers as well. Use protection :thumbsup:

This Guy

actually the age of consent in Canada is 16. It was raised to 16 in 2006.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Kids have sex as early as age 12. Nobody is gonna stop anybody from having sex if they really want it. The only thing you can ask for is that your kid is taught at a very early age the importance of protection. Because you wont be able to strap a tracking device to their ankle to make sure they arn't doing anything.