MCMG - Jobbers?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Nah, wasn't denying it was a push just saying it was why they dropped the ball there, AJ so far is doing much better. And I don't ever remember Angle actually putting him over big time in a match.

Styles defeated Angle in a last man standing match last year at Hard Justice. He also won a match to gain control of Angle's gold medals and defeated him in a ladder match the following week. So Angle did put Styles over at the time. TNA just completely botched what happened after that and turned AJ into MEM's bitch for six months.

Going back to the MCMG I doubt they would still be getting punished for not blading in that one match so I don't know what TNA's problem with them is. With Jimmy Jacobs basically free now I would love to see him join TNA and be put with Sabin and Shelley seeing as they are all from Michigan.

Great One

Oh ok, I semi-remember the medals thing. It was one of the only periods I stopped watching, so yeah. Nowadays, I find myself not wanting to miss TNA, and kinda waiting for Kennedy's debut. MCMG are badass, their match on Global was epic. They're still VERY young, and could see them definitely become some type of champions (maybe even world champions) in a couple years or so, at least until after BFG.

MizMasta3000

Have you been watching TNA lately? They have a youth movement going right now. They're pushing AJ, Young, Hernandez, Matt Morgan. They have the World Elite standing up to the Mafia and actually taking them down. They have the young paired up with the old in their feuds. AJ/Sting, Morgan/Angle, Foley/Abyss, Beer Money-British Inv./3D-Mafia, Nash/Young/Hernandez. It's clear that the "TNA only pushes old guys" is done... at least for now.

As for the Gunz, yeah they've been pushing down the ladder. It's bs if you ask me. These guys, either tag team or singles are great. But I wouldn't want them to push them right now. They aren't on the BFG card. Why push them above guys who are challenging for titles? Or guys who's on a ppv card when they aren't? I'm pretty sure that after the tag title match at BFG, those teams wont be feuding anymore. Who does that leave? The Motor City Machine Guns challenging for the titles.

Im sure after BFG those four teams arent going to just stop feuding. There has been bad blood brewing for months and MCMG cant just jump in saying hey guys we want in lol.
MCMG and Lethal Consequences have a dark at BFG(that is not a spoiler)
idk what will happen after BFG but MCMG with more in-ring time (Although this whole absense could kayfabe since its publisized by them on IMPACT!)

How about bringing Tyler Black too and reform DIFH(With Jimmy Jacobs haha very funny tag team)

Reaction score
I feel the Guns aren't getting over because there to hot. Thet sell merchandise at alarming rates, fluster girls hearts and get 18-24 year old to go yeah wrestling is about technique but they come to logger heads with TNA management over so much. Name, murder city machine guns changed to moter city machineguns. The blading thing from earlier. They did recieve a major push as singles competitors, Genisis 2009 and the raised the roof with that X Division match but TNA don't care, because the X Division is old news to them. To sum up, TNA Management hate them.

Qwake

After watching this weeks impact I'm pretty sure you are all wrong, they had a backstage segment which was good and then they went on to win an Ultimate X Match over Lethal and Creed to become the new #1 Contenders for the tag titles, lets see where this goes, hopefully somewhere good for the MCMGs.

MizMasta3000

@quake when the thread was made, MCMG looked to be getting shitted on by management

The Rated R CMStar

And what exactly makes you think that has changed? I hope they pick up the tag belts, but this could also be a case of buying some time as they wait for Beer Money vs British Invasion to get fresh again.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
As for the Gunz, yeah they've been pushing down the ladder. It's bs if you ask me. These guys, either tag team or singles are great. But I wouldn't want them to push them right now. They aren't on the BFG card. Why push them above guys who are challenging for titles? Or guys who's on a ppv card when they aren't? I'm pretty sure that after the tag title match at BFG, those teams wont be feuding anymore. Who does that leave? The Motor City Machine Guns challenging for the titles.

... damn I'm good.