McMahons/Wrestlemania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Reaction score
So, we saw a glimpse of both Vince (& Steph.... And heard HHH! lol) for the first time in months (can't recall exactly how far back it was that Nexus put Vince out)... Got me thinking...

Are they teasing the imminent on-screen return on The McMahon clan?

Are they gonna seek revenge on Nexus?

If so, I can see it leading to some kind of HHH/McMahons vs Nexus blow off at WM this year....

....Anyone care to idly speculate with me? : P

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I see where you're going with this but this can only end up in Trips assembling a team to fight them at WM. Considering your top tier names like Cena, Orton and such are destined to be in the main event, I can only the same R-Truth, Evan Bourne , etc. team come together to face Nexus...a lesser comparison to the sweet mega SummerSlam match.

Airfixx

Reaction score
I agree a re-vamp of Summerslam would be lame, but I was more thinking of a Team McMahon comprising HHH, Vince and a 'suprise' Shane with some kind of "if nexus lose Nexus they are gone" kinda stip.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Expect Bret to be thrown in to that in that case ;)

CMS

Reaction score
I just think it was a random act to a) make light of the elections b) Remember the audience what happened to Vince c) Keep HHH in the back of our mind. There's a reason why we didnt see him

I don't think nothing will directly spun from this

Airfixx

Reaction score
I just think it was a random act to a) make light of the elections b) Remember the audience what happened to Vince c) Keep HHH in the back of our mind. There's a reason why we didnt see him

I don't think nothing will directly spun from this

I wasn't suggesting anything would directly spring from that segement, but if it is to achieve B & C (as per your post) then that begs the question "Why?"... And thus we reach the point of speculation that I was at when I originally kicked the thread off.

CMS

Reaction score
Filling TV, personal egos, make your choice. It isnt the first time McMahons just without a reason appear on our TV teasing something big and then just do nothing. Vince was crushed by the Million Dollar Mania and nothing happened, Shane and Steph tension over whom to be the Raw GM. Sometimes McMahons just need to be on TV.

I can totally see Vince saying "hey, we should make some sort of skit out of my wife's election campaign".

Reaction score
I can see it happening. They'll get Mae Young and Moolah to come out after Wigger Jorts (with Vince in his corner) pins Barrett. Then Ezekiel "Ahmed Johnson v2" Jackson will come out and dance with them both as thousands of fans attending leave their seats faster than they did when Limp Bizkit played at Wrestlemania 19.

Airfixx

Reaction score
...Except Mae Young & Moolah are both dead.

CMS

Reaction score
And wants to wrestle at 100 years old....

Airfixx

Reaction score
Coulda sworn they paid a posthumous tribute to her on Raw on the last 12 months or so.

Air-Fail...

Jay

Reaction score
The problem with Vince wrestling at Mania is this: 0-4....he would lose.