McMahon To Star On Austin's Podcast

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I know the news is a week old by now, but I don't recall seeing a post about it, so in case anyone missed it...

- Steve Austin was asked by a fan on his podcast yesterday if he would get Vince McMahon on the show. Austin said that Vince is interested in doing the show in the future and that they’re looking to find a mutually viable time to record an interview. The interviews for the podcast generally run 1-3 hours.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/vince-mcmaho...cast-konnan-rips-divas-tna-star#ixzz2nyjjQ8vA

I haven't listened to hardly any of Austin's podcast interviews yet (heard most of the one with Nash, but not all of it) but this one is definitely a must-listen as soon as it's available. It'll be interesting to hear Austin giving his takes on the current product straight to McMahon himself.

Austin says he wants The Rock on the show at some point in the future as well, which is another one I'm eagerly looking forward to.

Reactions: SFAeroTaker

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Reaction score
Give me a hell yeah!
egOu6lr.gif

I think Vince would be perfect on Austin's podcast! Who knows what they'd talk about! Besides, that conversation should be longer than an hour.