mcmahon death possibly real

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyson642

Reaction score
source wwe.com
WWE.com has learned that U.S. federal agents have arrived at the crime scene in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., where Mr. McMahon was presumed dead in last night's car bombing. Federal authorities have taken full control of the investigation
full story: http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/mcmahonexplosionupdate

starting to seem like the death could possiby be real dont you think

PeepShow

No, you are an idiot.

If you think for one second that it was real, you shouldnt even be watching wrestling. If he actually was dead, it would be all over the news and shit. I havent heard one thing on the news at all. You are dumb

Reaction score
lol. ok
(1) that article is off of wwe.com. of course theyre gonna say that.
(2) the explosion was taped and he wasnt really in the limo. they did a great job editing.
(3) if he were dead WWE would lose all of the big storylines and they would have ALOT more publicity. they have alot already from local news. that would probably be national.

xtremebadass

Lets get it straight, if it was real, and someone bombed his car, you don't think for a second, that they would have gotten it on film. Plus, at ONS, the promo with Shane, Vince said something bad was going to happen, not in the match with Lashley. It is something gay, but you shouldn't joke about death

xtremebadass

Dude, seriously come on, if he really died, on WWE.com they would have something more realistic, and they wouldn't say "Pressumed" dead, that means they don't know god damnit. I hate this storyline, they went too far, death you shouldn't freakin' joke about, no matter how big your ego is.

TakerFan719

Reaction score
^^I agree totally...In the beginning with Lashley/McMahon fued that was just stupid at that...and now that they have him "die" in an explosion totally stupid I believe this is the worst move made ever by the W.W.E. Vince or what is left of him...should be ashamed...

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
The 10 bell salute and all that shit is taking it too far all the kids are prolly cryin and shit

xtremebadass

Disrespecting Eddie and Owen, they got that treatment, and they actually died, this is literally turning my stomach. He has done it all, and he wants to know what it's like to die while he is still alive. Disgusting.

This Guy

source wwe.com
WWE.com has learned that U.S. federal agents have arrived at the crime scene in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., where Mr. McMahon was presumed dead in last night's car bombing. Federal authorities have taken full control of the investigation
full story: http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/mcmahonexplosionupdate

starting to seem like the death could possiby be real dont you think

the "federal authorities" were involved in the whole who ran down Steve Austin angle back in 1999 too. doesn't mean its real.

Status
Not open for further replies.