McIntyre new gimmick at a House Show in Honduras

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I call bullshit on this report, I heard he was blowing kisses to guys in the crowd but how do we know this is true he could of just randomly been blowing kisses and out of coincidence some were seen as going towards guys?

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Well apparently Drew McIntyre's new character is said to be somewhat of an 'arrogant playboy', so I can see this being a part of that idea for a gimmick.

Drew worked a male model gimmick over here as 'Thee' Drew Galloway, so I can see a version of that being somewhat successful, at least it won't be bland.

TheZig

Reaction score
I hope they are just testing the waters with this gimmick, I really do not want to see McIntyre blowing kisses to Male memebers of the audience. Im not taking this report to seriously, He could have been blowing kisses at anybody in the crowd and its more likely to be female if he is going with this 'Playboy' gimmick.

As for this being long term I think it has fail written all over it.