MC Rae and Christian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Romo Is God

Reaction score
ROFL, Christian, you stupid fuck. You just gave me green rep instead of red.

LadyHotrod

Are you fucking serious? Don't tell me this is another kid who throws baby fits over fucking red rep.

Go crawl back into the womb so I can punch your mother in the stomach and prevent you from existing.

You're the kid that always got picked last in sports, admit it. You're not smart in any way possible. You slide your sweaty fingers across the internet looking to text battle with people you've never met.

You lead a pointless existence. Do us a favour and end your life so we can have one less headache in the world.

Rell

Reaction score
Baltimore Ravens = :king:

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Are you fucking serious? Don't tell me this is another kid who throws baby fits over fucking red rep.

What are you talking about? I was laughing because the dumbass gave me green rep, when he mean't to give me red.

You could tell by his comment of "Romo blows". I could give a shit if he red reps me, it was just funny the dumbass chose the wrong one.

Go crawl back into the womb so I can punch your mother in the stomach and prevent you from existing.

That was just pitiful.

You're the kid that always got picked last in sports, admit it.

I'm 5'11 165 pounds, I play basketball almost every day at the courts here in town, I'm decent. I played varsity football for three years, and ran a 4. something 40, but decided to skip track because it was lame.

You're not smart in any way possible. You slide your sweaty fingers across the internet looking to text battle with people you've never met.

Because it amuses me, and if it didn't amuse you to flame people pointlessly, I doubt you would have responded :)

You lead a pointless existence. Do us a favour and end your life so we can have one less headache in the world.

No.

Dude, you're gay to just like CB you love Tony Ho Ho or Tony Homo. Leave them alone they're cool unlike you smurf.

They seem like two shit posters. Similar to yourself.

"Tony Ho Ho" "Tony Homo". Could you please come up with something original?

LadyHotrod

My god! YOU ARE A STREAM OF ORIGINALITY. It's not about rep yet you made a thread based on a rep. Good one, Tinkerbell.

Wow, that was a good one. Was I trying to sound tough? No. I was trying to prevent you from existing. It would save thousands of headaches if you were to die.

OH MY GOD. You've busted out the big guns! Crack whore! AGH, MY DIGNITY!

Seriously, you couldn't outwit a fucking 3 year old child with autism. You have nothing and you will always be nothing. A fucking splatter on the sidewalk that the real people disregard. When you're flipping my burgers in a few years, make sure to make them right.

Repeat after me. "Would you like fries with that?"

Seriously, try it. It's the only fucking line you'll be saying because you don't have the fucking brain power to work a real job.

Romo Is God

Reaction score
My god! YOU ARE A STREAM OF ORIGINALITY. It's not about rep yet you made a thread based on a rep. Good one, Tinkerbell.

Hahahaha.

Wow, your more of a dumbass than those two. I made the thread based on what was going on in the ECW Champion discussion, when I was flamed for misinterpreting a post.

Now, get your nose out of their asses, and read around a bit snookums.

Wow, that was a good one. Was I trying to sound tough? No. I was trying to prevent you from existing.

You can do that ya' know.

it's simple. Find a map, look for Abilene Texas, meet me by the whataburger on main, bring a gun, bullets and shoot me smartass.

Seriously, you couldn't outwit a fucking 3 year old child with autism. You have nothing and you will always be nothing. A fucking splatter on the sidewalk that the real people disregard. When you're flipping my burgers in a few years, make sure to make them right.

Repeat after me. "Would you like fries with that?"

Randall, that you?

Seriously, try it. It's the only fucking line you'll be saying because you don't have the fucking brain power to work a real job.

I currently run my own business at 19. I'll be in basic training for the US Army in about 4 months.

:snog: Please reply honey buns.

LadyHotrod

Fuuuuuck, you think I don't know where to look when I wanna track down the origins of a tryhard like you? I researched shit, all I had to do was scroll down one list of threads to spot your handle. I wasn't even looking, but still I managed to stumble across you, being hilariously ignored in some random thread you made. Pathetic.

How can I believe you when I can't even take you seriously to begin with? You don't even come close to entertaining. You're just some buckethead that's currently being raped in every thread he posts in.

Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out, scooter. You just plain suck.

Make real flames. Please for the love of god, at least entertain. I mean it, even if you're being stupid on purpose for the sake of making us look dumber in trying to respond to your inane buttspeak.

If you consider flaming an art, you're pissing on your own pastime.

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Fuuuuuck, you think I don't know where to look when I wanna track down the origins of a hard on like you?

Simple. Look between your legs, Miss Priss.

I researched shit, all I had to do was scroll down one list of threads to spot your handle. I wasn't even looking, but still I managed to stumble across you, being hilariously ignored in some random thread you made. Pathetic.

WTF?

How can I believe you when I can't even take you seriously to begin with?

You shouldn't take anyone on a forum seriously.

You don't even come close to entertaining.

This coming from a 24 year old woman, who likely is an emo depressed because she can't find her scissors.

You're just some buckethead

Buckethead? Wow. I can do one better than that, wheel barrow head.

that's currently being raped in every thread he posts in.

Raped? O rly?

I'll let you if you want. Follow the above address, only this time, you can cock my gun, and take the load from my bullets.

Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out, scooter. You just plain suck.

Scooter? STFU wheelchair.

Make real flames.

Find me a matchbox.

I don't mean your Matchbox 20 CD's neither.

Please for the love of god, at least entertain.

No.

I mean it, even if you're being stupid on purpose for the sake of making us look stupider in trying to respond to your inane buttspeak.

Yeah, coming from some lonely bitch who uses words like "inane buttspeak".

If you consider flaming an art, you're pissing on your own pastime.

Kewl.

Romo Is God

Reaction score
I'm going to be laughing when you get banned, and everybody knows wrestling is fake it's just cool to watch + your calling yourself a nerd cause your posting here and you just did to me.

Ummm. Yeah. I did call myself a nerd, anyone that posts on a wrestling message board is pretty much a nerd. Do I care? No. I like wrestling. Just like you, which is why we come here.

Word.