Mayweathers PUsse has forgotten ITS A WORK!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

I thought they only hired Mayweather? So they can just not let the posse on WWE or am I mistaken?

Kaedon

Reaction score
His posse might have to bust a cap if that happens

Wrestling Station

I was wondering what would have happend if the following guys were there..
Steve Austin (Stunning them)
Triple H (Pedegree their silly faces)
Goldberg (Spearing them)
Brock Lesner (F5 them)
Undertaker (Triangle hold)
Kane (choke slamming them on concrete)
Ric Flair (Chopping the hell out of them)
Batista (Spinebusting them)
Shawn Michaels (super kicking everyone, including Shane...oooops lol)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lol if only holly and jbl had gotten a piece of the action. but then again i think wwe would have a few law suits

Airfixx

They should chuck Floyds crew in the Battle Royal and have the superheavyweights shoot on them! LOL

King Of Kings

Reaction score
This is why famous people like floyd shouldent be in wrestleing.

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
What a bunch of idiots, but what do you expect? I mean I can't say that I'm surprised by this, but whatever Shane (that's Enahs spelled backwards) can take a little push I think he'll be okay haha. But that was actually a stupid thing to do because I thought that, that might be the push that put Shane in this feud, however that was probably just me over analyzing the situation.

i am hoping that the push could be part of the reasoning behind my idea that shane will screw over mayweather.

man i hope he screws over mayweather

and did anyone else notice that floyd started off as a face when he first came in and then show cut a promo on him and the crowd chanted for show and then all of a sudden floyd turns heel on them by climbimg the ropes aggressively looking at the fans.

jackass

Kaedon

Reaction score
Im hoping, actually that all of this actually is a work just created to get fans talking because its working!