MAyweather vs Ortiz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
so now boxing is MMA? wtf? shouldn't this be posted in sports section? or even in vip? <_< bot_botch!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Shouldn't be in here but whatever.

Anybody actually watch this fight? Typically I have no interest in boxing at all but I woke up to a stream of controversy and had to watch it. Unreal. Don't even know what to say.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I watched it, and loved it!

The ref told them to fight, refs talk to ringside judges all fight long, it just happened at the exact moment of a KO. There is no rule in boxing that says you have to touch gloves or hug or kiss if your opponent comes in for one... you go out there and tag 'em and knock 'em the fuck out and that's what Floyd did! I give him all the credit in the world. They touched gloves, Floyd measured him up and dropped him. Fuck the haters!

Reaction score
Controversy sells. Ortiz had it coming . Fun shit. Floyd needs to stop ducking Manny, but I can't blame him if his purse is greater than UFC's annual payroll.

BTW, merge, MERGE the two sections. Sports has about 10 active members and MMA has occasional posts from 3-4 people. It's freaking stupid to keep them separate.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Was expecting the Floyd haters to come out. Got into a big arguement at work about this fight.

All three were at fault. Ortiz didn't keep his hands up, Floyd gave him a dirty (yet legal) punch and the ref wasn't paying attention.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Didn't watch the fight. Simply don't care much for boxing these days.

But with my Facebook news feed going crazy after the fight I had to look the ending up on YouTube. From what I saw Mayweather did nothing wrong, the ref said fight... and he fought. It's not his fault Ortiz, instead of putting his hands up... after getting hit in the face, just looked at the ref like a dumbass. But if he doesn't fight Pac Man after this boxing will be worthless... More so than it already is.

The post-fight interview was hysterical though lmao.