Mayhem July 30th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
Kerry Lane: Welcome to Monday Night Mayhem! We have a huge show planned for you all tonight! We’ve got some good matches including Montana vs. Serge and James Kash vs. Mick Johnson.

Josh Hart: Plus still International Champion Matty Williams vs. former Money in the bank holder MNM and current Money in the Bank holder Tyrus Helms taking on Dante Jones.

Kerry Lane: Don’t forget we have a new Undisputed Champion in RJC Cool! He climbed the mountain and won the big prize.

Josh Hart: He’s facing Kassidy tonight in the main event and will get his teeth knocked in.

Just then “Away†hits and RJC walks out onto the stage with the Undisputed Championship on his shoulder. RJC has a nice suit on and walks down the ramp into the ring, he grabs a microphone but can’t speak as cheers of “RJC, RJC, RJC†flow throughout the arena.

RJC: Thank you, I appreciate all of you fans standing behind me on my quest to this championship right here!

RJC holds the title up in the air as the fans continue to cheer.

RJC: At Hardcore Hell I beat three of the biggest names here in the IWF to win this championship and I will defend it with all my heart for all of you.

Bruce Page’s music hits and the Owner of the IWF walks out to the ring. He steps through the ropes and has a microphone in his hand.

Page: Congratulations on the Championship win and that’s why I’m out here. You’re first title defense, it’s going to be at Blaze of Glory but here is the monkey wrench, you RJC have the chance to choose your opponent. Anybody on the IWF Mayhem roster you choose can be your opponent for your first title defense.

RJC: Wow, I get to choose? Anybody on the Mayhem roster hmm….how do you guys feel about giving Kash a rematch?

The crowd boos and RJC looks puzzled.

RJC: Ok, ok, how about Kassidy?

The crowd explodes at the sound of Kassidy but quiet down at RJC’s request.

RJC: Alright, wait, I think I’ve got it but I need something from you Page.

Page: Anything

RJC: The Mobb is banned from ringside during this match.

The crowd cheers as RJC looks at Page who is smiling.

Page: Done deal, now who are you choosing?

RJC: My opponent for my first Championship defense is…none other than, Montana!

The crowd bursts out the loudest they have been at the sound of RJC finally getting Montana one on one.

Page: You’ve got it, Montana one on one for the Championship with absolutely no Mobb interference! Now good luck tonight with Kassidy.

RJC shakes Page’s hand and then Page raises RJC’s hand as RJC raises the Championship up to the sky with his other hand. Everybody is cheering when "Pain" by Three Days Grace plays, James Kash walks out onto the stage and continues to the ring. He has a microphone and nobody knows what he's going to do.

Kash: What the hell is this? I don't get a rematch, this chump got 20 and the best Undisputed Champion you've ever seen doesn't get one?

Page: Kash, your run as champion was less than satisfactory. You cheated to keep the title and i do not condone that behavior from a champion.

Kash: No rematch, i don't need this shit I'm out of here. Consider this James Kash quitting the IWF.

Kash drops the mic and climbs through the ropes as he walks up the ramp without looking back into the ring. We fade into a commercial with RJC and Page staring at each other.

We fade in to the Mobb’s locker room with Kash packing up a bag, Montana is standing there not saying a word. Kash finishes up and closes the bag, he starts walking out of the room and Montana follows him they walk all the way to the parking lot and Kash throws his bag in the back of the limo, he turns to Montana.

Kash: What? What do you want?

Montana: Why are jou leaving? Because you didn’t get a rematch, RJC called me out and I get to win the title, in one month the Mobb will still rule the IWF.

Kash: It’s not about that, I was the top of everything and all of a sudden I’m not? Screw Page and screw the IWF, consider me gone!

Kash gets in the limo and slams the door as the limo drives away with Montana standing there in disbelief.

(COMMERICAL)

We see Dante Jones, Marquis Bronson and Terrel Odom standing in the ring. Odom is holding a mic as he begins to speak.

Odom: Haha another win for the Alpha Marquis Bronson, this time on the big stage, a Pay Per View, Hardcore Hell. He beat those suckers silly and showed why he is better then those rookie fools. Now its time for Bronson continue his dominance with partner Dante Jones. Tonight they got singles matches, Bronson takes on Cahan Malone. THe man who ran out in my only IWF match. And Dante's got Mr. Money in the Bank himself Tyrus Helms. Two veterans in the IWF are about to get knocked off by the new breed, the soldiers of T.R.U.

Just then Odom is cut off by the music of Mick Johnson. Big Mick stands at the top of the ramp pissed off as he struts down the ramp and slides in the ring getting nose to nose with Odom. Bronson and Jones step in next to Odom and Johnson stares each of them down before he begins to speak.

Mick Johnson: Think its funny to attack Big Mick dont ya? I dont know why I ever liked you guys, your nothin but dog *bleep* to me. You bribe me to win a match and I'd have been in your group, but I lost and you attacked me. So that tells me that you got some beef with ol' Mick Johnson. It also tells me your all intimidated of me. Let me tell you something big boy (shoves his finger into Bronsons chest) if you want some of me, take a peice right now!

Bronson gets ready to fight when Odom pushes him back

Odom: Whoa whoa whoa hold on now. Aint nobody fightin nobody. Mick Johnson you lost, we beat your ass, get lost. YOur not good enough to be in the same ring with us and it showed when you lost to Matty Williams who is 10 times better then your fony ass. Now unless you wanna get rolled on leave the ring.

Johnson doesnt move, he's still staring at Bronson

Bronson: You know what, lets take this to another level. You truly wanna get dominated by the force known as Alpha? Then next week you got it, Bronson vs. Johnson one on one for the first time ever!

Johnson: Haha you got a deal, Odom...Jones kiss your boy good bye because next Monday his career gonna end. Johnson drops the mic as he continue to stare at Bronson.

Bronson extends his hand and Johnson stares at it for a few moments before we can see Matty Williams sprint down the ramp and slide in the ring behind Johnson holding a chair. Johnson slaps Bronsons hand away and then is immediately smacked across the spine with teh chair. Bronson, Odom and Jones jump on the oppurtunity beating hte hell out of Johnson with Williams. The four continue to beat him down. They pull him to his feet, Bronson bounces off the ropes and then comes back nailing the hard hitting Murkah. Bronson, Jones and Odom slowly exit the ring as Williams stradlles Johnson talking smack and slapping him across the face as we hit commercial

(COMMERCIAL)
Williams vs. MNM

Both men are already in the ring...
MNM quickly kicks Matty in the gut as the two begin a brawl. MNM is gaining the advantage as he throws Matty into the corner and throws out stinging knife edge chops. The champ whinces after every one before poking MNM in the eye and then decking him to the ground with a short arm lariat. MNM quickly makes it back to his feet but Matty is right there and lands a vicious uppercut kick. MNM's head snaps back as Matty wrestles him to the mat and locks in a chin lock. MNM's face begins to turn blue but he powers to his feet and then judo arm throws Matty to the mat. Matty hops back to his feet but Manase quickly takes him back down with a standing dropkick. The two men race to there feet and lock up in the center of the ring. Matty takes advantage of MNM's open stomach by kneeing it directly and then following up with a tornado DDT. Williams hooks a leg for the quick cover, 1..........2....kick out. Williams guides MNM up on his feet and goes for a suplex but Manase holds his weight down and then drops Matty on his head with a snap brainbuster and quickly makes the cover, 1.................2....kick out. MNM waists no time, pulling Matty to his feet and then driving him to the mat with a spinout powerbomb. He then locks in an Indian Deathlock sending shockwaves of pain through the champs body. But being right by the ropes he is able to grab them forcing MNM to break the hold. A but frustrated MNM pulls Matty up and calls for the Manase Effect. He gets him in the DDT position but Matty slips out of it, now standing behind MNM and immediately throws him in the air with a release german suplex. MNM is folded like an accordian as Matty runs over to the ropes, lunges onto the top rope and then lunges off at MNM landing a beutiful moonsault, 1..........2....kick out. Matty angrily gets on his feet and shoves the ref into the corner. The ref shoves Matty back. All this is happening as MNM staggers to his feet and rolls him up, 1................2.......kick out. Both competitors race to their feet and send devistating right hooks at the same time. They crash to the mat as the ref begins his 10 count. He reaches 6 when Matty and MNM make it to one knee. Breathing hard they stand up at the same time and then begin a staredown as Terrel Odom walks down the ramp, hands in his jacket pocket. MNM turns his attention to Odom which allows Williams to sneak behind Manase and knee him in the tail bone. MNM bends over in pain as Williams twines him around and goes for the Canadian Destroyer but somehow MNM throws him off with a back body drop. Odom seeing his protege in trouble jumps on the apron and shouts at MNM getting both his and the refs attention. Ref and Manase walk over to Odom, the ref tells him to get off the apron as MNM threatens him. Odom, with a sly grin complies and hops down as Williams stands and is there waitign as MNM turns around. He kicks him in the gut and again goes for the Canadian Destroyer but MNM pushes him off by the knees and then goes for a clothesline but Matty ducks under it and follows up with a neckbreaker. Both MNM and Matty are down on the mat as the ref begins his count. Matty crawls over to the edge of the ring where Odom hands him an item. Matty now slowly stands up as does MNM and the two meet in the center of the ring where Matty delivers a screwdriver shot to the forehead. The ref immediately rings the bell as Odom slides in the ring and raises Mattys hand even though he lost.Winner: MNM

Post Match
Odom and Williams celebrate in the ring, IT belt on Williams' shoulder and microphone in Odoms hand.

Odom: Thats what the T.R.U life is all about, hurtin people and not givin a damn. Look at Manase, proud member of the Mobb. Left lieng bloody on the mat by a member of T.R.U. Were takin over this show on step at a time and tonight was the first step.

Odom raises Williams hand once more when we see Mick Johnson sprint down the ramp. He slides in the ring and decks Williams. He and Odom get into a fist fight but Johnson begins to beat his ass in the corner when all of a sudden Williams clobbers him over the back of his skull with the IT title. Odom now kings him in the groin followed by Matty nailing him once more over the face with the title as we go to commercial.

Kerry Lane: Montana, the man who is the Number One Contender for RJC Cool’s Championship, is in action right now.

Josh Hart: RJC made the biggest mistake of his title reign and it just started.

“Livewire†by Fozzy hits the arena and Serge steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and seven inches weighing in at two hundred and sixty-seven pounds from Miami, Florida, Serge!

“The Tony Montana Theme†hits and Montana walks out to the ring alone as fans throw numerous objects at him.

Jessica Locke: His opponent from Cuba, weighing two hundred and thirty pounds, Montana!

Montana vs. Serge

Bell rings: Serge looks serious while Montana is half way smiling at Serge, Serge stands face to face with Montana and gets pie faced, Serge tackles Montana and starts with punches to the face. Montana gets away and stands back up, Serge runs at Montana again but gets back dropped. Montana pulls Serge’s leg to the center and starts to work it over, Montana hits an elbow drop on the knee of Serge. Serge holds his knee in pain while Montana stands up and starts kicking his leg while still holding it in the air. Montana lifts Serge to his feet and hits beautiful neckbreaker on the already injured Serge from King of the Mountain, Montana covers him 1…2…Montana lifts the shoulder of Serge back up.

Kerry Lane: Montana is simply playing with Serge right now.

Josh Hart: Because he can the Number One Contender is that good.

Montana lifts Serge up and whips him across the ropes, Montana drills a spinebuster on Serge and lifts him up again. Montana puts Serge between his legs and lifts him in the air, Montana nails a Razor’s Edge but still doesn’t cover Serge. Montana lifts Serge up again and puts him up like a powerslam but drops Serge’s shoulder right onto his knee. Montana now covers Serge 1…2….3

Winner: Montana

Jessica Locke: Here’s your winner, Montana!

Post Match: Montana slides out of the ring and grabs a chair, he rolls back in and sets in up in the middle of the ring. Montana picks Serge up in that same powerslam position, he hits the same move but this time Serge’s shoulder smashes off of the head of the chair possibly busting his shoulder to bits. Montana stands up and smiles at what he’s done and slowly walks away.

Kerry Lane: That was sick I heard Serge’s shoulder crack, Montana is sick!

Josh Hart: And showing a message to our new Champion, you shouldn’t mess with Montana!

Kerry Lane: Tom McBrady has gone through a change and I think he is going to introduce us to the new Tom McBrady.

Josh Hart: From what I hear, he’s gotten a hell of a lot cockier.

“Smells like teen spirit†plays and the first thing you hear over the PA system is TM's voice saying: "The Original Trademark". Then the opening guitar riff hits and strobe lights hit the stage, TM walks out wearing his ring gear along with a pair of Aviator sunglasses. Then he stops and holds his arms outstratched, pyros hit (sparks flying up in three bursts, then they hold in a steady stream until TM throws up the ASU "pitchfork" sign, at which time a final burst explodes) then TM starts walking down the ramp and high-fives the fans. He then rolls into the ring and poses with his arms outstretched again.

Jessica Locke: Introducing….

McBrady: Hold it (sounding very timid and stuttering a lot) Um…..uh…….hello, I’m Tom McBrady, and I…..uh…….wanted to come…..out here and….uh……..SPEAK MY BRILLIANT….. MIND! (the crowd pops as he seems to have gotten over his stage fright) You see, Ladies and Gentlemen, I came out here for two reasons tonight. The first is to tell you all about the new, NEW, NEW! Tom McBrady! Huh, actually, I lied to you all there. I am no longer Tom McBrady, I have a new identity, one that will do my work ethic……my in ring ability…..and my dashing good looks! (He pulls his sunglasses down a bit and smiles much to the delight of the women in the crowd) the justice I deserve. You see, when I decided to become a professional wrestler, I believed that I could not only get over, but be quite successful by just working hard, and having tremendous in-ring ability. Despite all that, I quickly discovered in my short time here so far, that it takes more than that, to not only get famous…but also entertain the DOZENS…………and DOZENS of McBrady fans around the world. You see, that is why I decided to open my mouth….and start flappin’ my beautiful lips. You see, Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the real me, the one you will see from now on entertaining each and every one of you every Monday. Because Tom McBrady….. no….. T.M., …. THE O-RIG-I-NAL TRADE-MARK! Is here!

“Fight Music†hits and At the start of the song, there's a bunch of people sounding like they're fighting. So the lights go out for around 7 seconds. When Eminem starts rapping, the lights fade in to Christian standing there with his back to the ring at the top of the entrance ramp. Right before when Eminem says "That's the new shit!" Christian puts his hands up like RVD does and makes it point to him, and after it says "That's the new shit!" fireworks come up right behind Christian, who then twirls around and begins walking down the ramp, smiling, usually at boos.

Jessica Locke: His opponent from Atalnta, Georgia, “The man they came to see†Christian Crusoe!

Christian Crusoe vs. TM

Bell rings: TM and Christian lock up when TM hits a knee to the sternum of Christian. TM opens up with some right hands that knock him back, TM whips Christian off the ropes and clotheslines him to the mat. TM mounts Christian and starts off with some punches but Christian slides out from under him, TM bends down to pick Christian up but gets poked in the eyes. TM is holding onto the top rope with one hand when Christian punts the back of TM’s foot that sends him into a backflip landing on the mat. Christian grabs the top rope with both hands and starts to stomp on TM, Christian lifts TM up and hits a scoop slam. Christian climbs up the ropes and sits on the top turnbuckle, he jumps down and catches TM’s throat with a huge leg drop. Christian covers TM 1…2…kick out and the fans pop a little bit, Christian picks TM up but gets battled back with right hands, TM tosses Christian off the ropes and drills a dropkick into the mush of Christian.

Kerry Lane: TM is impressing so far, he needs a victory in my opinion.

Josh Hart: Thanks Lane how obvious of you, who doesn’t need a win? I’ll tell you what, Christian is definitely going to get that “W†tonight.

TM covers Christian while hooking the leg, 1…2…kick out. TM slowly lifts Christian to his feet and sets him up for a suplex, TM nails it and goes for another cover 1…2…kick out. TM lifts Christian up again but Christian pushes him back, Christian charges at him and nails a clothesline. Christian turns TM over to his back and nails a big elbow drop, TM rolls over and holds his back as Christian keeps on with the stomps. Christian picks TM up and puts him under his legs in a powerbomb like position, TM back drops Christian and uses the ropes to help him stand. Christian runs at TM and gets a clothesline for his trouble, TM stalks Christian back to his feet and hits a right hand. TM hits another and picks him up on his shoulders, TM hits his finisher, the Trademark, TM goes for the pin 1…2…3

Winner: TM

Jessica Locke: Here’s your winner TM!

Kerry Lane: TM has impressed us tonight with his in ring ability.

Josh Hart: I like this attitude change, could lead to something big.

(COMMERCIAL)

both men are in the ring...

Jones vs. Helms

Helms and Jones lock up in the center of the ring. With the size and strength advantage, Helms throws Jones into the corner where he lets out a stinging kick to the thigh and then a few punches to the gut before Jones lands a knee and then throws Helms against the ropes where he lets out not one but two knife edge chops. Helms cringes in pain as Jones slaps him across the face a few times and then nails a quick snap suplex and goes for the cover, 1...........2.....kick out. Both men are quick to there feet where the lock up again but Jones, using common sense knowing he wont overpower Helms, kicks him in the gut and lands a sickening european uppercut. Helms staggers a bit as Jones throws a left hook but Helms cuts him off and decks him with a huge clothesline. Helms waists no time, pulling Jones to his feet and then throwing him back down with a scoop slam. Once more Helms drags Jones up, this time he sets him up for a power slam and then runs across the ring but Jones slips out, landing behind Helms where he hits the Carlito Backstabber. 1..............2.......kick out. Jones slams his forearm a few more times into Helms' face before hooking a leg again, 1...........2......kick out. With no success Jones decides to use his style to his advantage. Jones goes to the top rope as Helms stumbles to his feet where he is met by a flying Jones who lunges at him and lands a sick swinging tornado DDT. The ref counts to 4 before Jones makes it to his feet and rests in the corner. A few moments later Helms staggers up and meets Jones in the center of the ring where the exchange blows. Jones is getting the better of Helms before Mr.MITB lands a sudden pele kick. Jones wobbles on two feet as Helms makes it up and then he falls to a knee. Helms bounces off the ropes and then comes back landing a running enziguri kick to the face, the impact is heard throughout the arena. Helms manages a weak cover, 1.........2.......kick out. Helms cant beleive it but he keeps his cool and pulls Jones up and sets him up for the Muscle Buster but Jones squirms away and then out of no where hits a vicious superkick knocking Helms back into the ropes. Jones comes sprinting back at him and swings for a clothesline but Helms catches it and then follows up with a thudding STO, 1..............2...........kick out. Sweat swells down the face of Helms who guides Jones to his feet and once again goes for the muscle buster but Jones again squirms out and throws Helms to the ground with a leg sweep. He now goes to the top rope and lunges off going for the Moonlight Star Press but Helms rolls out of the way and Jones lands hard! Helms quickly crawls ontop of him and gets the 1................2..........3.Winner: Helms

(COMMERCIAL)

Marquis Bronson vs. Cahan Malone

Thuggish Ruggish Bones by the Bone Thugs begins to play as Marquis Bronson begins to make his way to the ring.

Jessica Lock: The following contest is scheduled for one fall introducing first from Roanoke, Virginia weighing in at 284 pounds standing at 6 foot 2, Marquis Bronson!!!

Kerry Lane: Here comes the Undefeated Marquis Bronson facing former IWF World Champion Cahan Malone.

Revenga by System of a Down begins to play and Cahan Malone begins to come to the ring.

Jessica Lock: And his opponent from Dublin, Ireland weighing in at 201 pounds standing at 6 foot 3, he is one half of the tag team champions, Cahan Malone!!!

Josh Hart: But don’t count out the one half of the tag team champions Kerry he has as good of a chance as Marquis does.

The Bell Rings and the match starts off with Marquis and Cahan circling around the ring before they decide to lock up in the center of the ring and Cahan gets taken down. As Cahan lands on the canvas he stumbles backwards just as Marquis arm slams heavily into the back of his head, sending it reeling forward and bouncing awkwardly off the turnbuckle. Cahan slumps down a bit as Marquis lets loose quick barrage of elbows, each one being driven into Cahan's kidneys, bringing with it a yelp of pain from the man. After eight shots, Marquis takes a step back and plants both of his feet as Cahan leans back, clawing at his kidneys in pain. A second passes before Marquis takes to the air, driving both of his feet into the back of Cahan's head, once more bouncing the man's head off the turnbuckle before both men tumble to the ground, Marquis hitting first as Cahan falls on top of him, Cahan’s elbow landing nicely in Marquis's spine. Marquis lets out a grimace as he throws Cahan off of him before climbing to his feet, as he glares down at Cahan, who slowly stumbles to his feet, and locks his eyes onto Marquis. Marquis takes a step back, as Cahan takes a step forward, Marquis steps back again, and again Cagan does the same. Marquis takes a step back again, but as Cahan goes to take the step forward Marquis jumps forward and ties up Cahan, who looks more stunned then anything, as Marquis throws up his knee into Cahan's gut, before dropping him clean on his head, Cahan let out a groan, as he curls up, looking quite pale, as he rolls about on the ground.

Josh Hart: And Marquis Bronson is taking it to Cahan!

Kerry Lane So it would seem...still something seems a bit off about Cahan, I mean he looks like he's about to throw up.

Josh Hart: Fear does that to a man, he fears Marquis, so he's trying to get the match stopped clearly!

Kerry Lane: I don't think so...Charlie is looking a bit out of it...

Cahan continues to roll about on the ground, looking as if he's holding back vomiting, while Marquis climbs up the ring post, and stares down at his opponent from his perch. Marquis looks about at the crowd, then down at Cahan, before he throws his shoulder down as Marquis rolls off the top rope and pushes forward, flipping himself forward before he drives the side of his foot into the side of Cahan's head. Cahan let out a grunt of pain as his erratic movement halts as he just lies there prone, staring up into the lights, a hand clenched to the side of his face. Marquis climbs to his fight, a grin sprawled across his face as the ole kick was sure to knock Cahan out for a little bit. Marquis moves towards Cahan and looks down at him, as Cahan stop grimacing for a second to return the glare, before Marquis's boot is planted firmly in Cahan’s face. Cahan continued to roll about once again, as Marquis looked down at Cahan's knee, a sadistic looking grin spreading across his face as Marquis plants his foot down firmly onto Cahan's thigh, before bending down and grabbing ahold of Cahan's foot. Marquis shifts all of his weight onto the foot planted on Cahans's thigh, as he pulls up on the ankle, Cahan lets out a yell of pain as his knee tries to bend against itself, while the rest of the leg was forced downward. Cahan begins to struggle back and forth, as Marquis continues to drag his foot upward, as the referee drops down and starts asking Cahan if he gives up. Cahan continues to shakes his head back and forth, yelling out no, when suddenly his face becomes a bit green, as he looks like he's about to vomit again. Reacting to his suddeny sickness, Cahan' uses his other foot and kicks Marquis ankle, removing the weight from his leg as it suddenly flies up, as Marquis stumbles backwards and releases the foot at the sudden movement as Cahan rolls over and slowly staggers to his feet, still looking a bit green, but otherwise ready to fight again.

Kerry Lane: Here we go! Both men on their feet and ready to go at it again!

Josh Hart: Dawson still has the upperhand, I mean look at Charles he's barely able to stand up! Let alone wrestle!

Cahan staggers about while standing, always keeping a vigiliant eye towards Marquis who is looking returning the glare, although his eyes keep shifting to match Cahan's odd movements. A moment passes, and Marquis once more leaps forward on the offensive, pouncing onto Cahan, who staggers out of the way at the last second as Marquis grabs onto the ropes instead. Marquis looks down confused, then looks over at Cahan who's fist has been brought back and is streaking towards his face. Before Marquis can react, the first impacts hard onto Marquis’s head, sending the man stumbling backwards, and onto the mat, as the referee walks up and starts shouting at Cahan about not using a closed fist. Cahan brushes past the referee and pulls back his boot and drives the toe into the centre of Marquis's head, sending it backwards into the canvas. Cahan bends down and grabs a hold of Marquis's head and drags the dazed man to his feet. Once up, Cahan quickly ties up Marquis and pausing for a moment to look around at the fans, hoists Marquis up into the air, holding him there for a moment or two completely vertical before slipping backwards, suplexing Marquis cleanly into the canvas. Marquis recoils in pain, his face contorting as Cahan staggers to his feet, and then over to the turnbuckle. Cahan begins to make his way up the turnbuckle, as Marquis stops rolling about on the canvas and stares up into the glaring lights. From his perch on the second turnbuckle, it is now Cahan turn to strike a pose for the crowd as he looks down at the prone figure of Marquis.

Kerry Lane: Charles is going for a Second Rope Senton! If this hits, it could mark the end for Dawson!

Josh Hart: Doubtful, look at that form! This'll never his Dawson!

The crowd sits in silence as they see Cahan take to the air his head facing straight down, before he flips his back over and neatly lands on the canvas about a foot away from Marquis, who is just starting to climb to his feet, looking a bit confused.

Kerry Lane: He missed?

Josh Hart: See! His form was atrocious! Lost about half of his power! No wonder he didn't make it all the way to Marquis, and now here he comes to capitalize!

Shaking off his confusion quickly, Marquis rushes forward and drags the dazed Cahan to his feet, he then rushes back and bounces of the rope when he comes back Marquis hits the Murkah on Cahan and Marquis pins him 1… 2… 3!!!

Kerry Laner: Marquis Bronson continues his winning streak with a win over the veteran Cahan Malone.

(COMMERCIAL)

Kokushi now awaits his opponent … as he bends his knees outward awaiting …

“Ooooooooooooooooooooooh … Killa “

“Shotz to Tha Double Glock†by Bone Thugs - N - Harmony rings out throughout the sold out arena , as the letter’s T-R-U fulfill the titan - tron screen … the crowd then erupts to a mix reaction , and then dying down to a majority of heat from the crowd . Out from the curtains comes Terrell Odom … solo … without the entire crew of T-R-U …

Kerry Lane : No, Odom could not possibly be the one that Kokushi is fighting could he?

Hart : If he is, I am quite shocked! The guy hasn’t been medically released to fight though!

Holding a mic in his hand, and standing at the top of the ramp … Kokushi acts as if he is not intimidated at the moment … as he motions to “come-on†for Terrell …

Terrell Odom : So everyone’s wondering at the moment … what am doing out here?

The crowd can go no further but to bring heat down for Terrell Odom, with only a few T-R-U chants coming from the crowd … being showered out by boos …

Terrell Odom : Well … you see … it’s quite simple to see why I exactly am … am I here to wrestle this little pork chop? Hell no! In fact, I believe my shoulder still has a little bit of healing before I even make a mark in that ring .

[/b]Kerry Lane :[/b] Healing my ass … he was doing alright at beating up Mick Johnson last week !

Terrell Odom : But I’ll let you in on a little scoop there, Kushi Kush … little man! Tonight you are going to get you’re work out … and tonight I guarantee we will be seeing a little Jackie Chan citcom … and you , Mr. Kokushi will be in the climax of this movie … oh for sure ! It won’t involve no roundhouse kicks, or some “Fujiwama†Tae Kwon Do either … it will involve … total … annihilation on you’re ass!

Hart : What could he …. Possibly mean? * So much sarcasm at the end of that *

Terrell Odom : You see tonight … we run the T-R-U Re-Union … and to all of those people out there who aren’t understanding the meaning of the words … and want to crack those dumb little jokes … you will get the definition of why we are what it stands for… The Realist … Untouchables! And let me introduce to you all … right at this very moment … the next member of T.R.U …

Kerry Lane : No way … another member…

Terrell Odom : You see this man just got out on bail for assault and battery … intimidation … yes! I think so Kokushi! I see you shaking already and the man’s name hasn’t even been introduced! But let me not spoil you’re adrenaline that is rushing through you’re bones at the moment … because this man is no other … than … my brother … COREY …ODOM!

“99 Ways To Die†by Master P then rings out throughout the arena … a small ovation soaring of most boo’s comes along as from out of the curtains stands the six foot two Corey Odom … the brother’s slap hands with each other … as Corey begins to make his way down to the ring … Kokushi trying to stay in conscience with Corey Odom, who eye’s down Kokushi at every moment … slowly making his way into the ring. Terrel Odom gives Corey some words of advice before taking a seat next to Hart and Lane at the announce table

Terrel Odom: Hows it goin Mista Hart

Hart: I'm doin fine Terrel, gettin ready for an Odom to kick some more ass

Lane: How many people are you gonna bring in?

Terrel Odom: You shut up, I run this show

Corey Odom vs. Kokushi

Bell Rings Kokushi charges at Corey and sends hard kicks to the thighs. Corey is not affected as he smiles at Kokushi and hten clobbers him with a huge clothesline. Corey now guides Kokushi up and hits a terrifying swinging DDT, Kokushi landing vertically on his head. THe crowd gasps in shock as Corey now pulls Kokushi up once more and slams him down with a Death Valley Driver. 1...........2.........3.

As the match bell rings … Kokushi lies motionless … as now the three members of T-R-U ; Dante Jones … Matty Williams … and “The Alpha†Marquis Bronson step down the ramp …

Josh Hart : Oh no …

Kerry Lane : This can mean no good …

Terrell Odom : Well guys, what can I say? It was nice sitting with you guys and talking some “good ole’ wrestling†… oh and to Quadray … we gonna get you outta jail soon man … Mom … rest in peace … I know you are smiling down at me while I stand here on top of all these jealous ass crackas! I’m out guys!

Josh Hart : What on Earth did he just say?

Kerry Lane : Uhh …

Odom drops the headset, and begins making his way over to the ring … The Realist Untouchables come into the ring, as Corey Odom now awaits all of the members, as they begin circling around Kokushi … as he stands on his knees now looking at five men who all have their sights set down on the half motionless Kokushi … the five men begin speaking to one another , as Bronson shakes his head, lifting Kokushi up and lifting him over his head in Military press fashion, as he throws him airborne over the ropes …

Kerry Lane : My god! What a sickening thud!

Josh Hart : Someone might want to send EMT’s out here now, Kokushi’s lungs might have just exploded after that impact …

All five members begin to laugh at one another, as Kokushi lies in pain, clutching at his chest. Terrell Odom now signals out for a microphone … getting it between the ropes , as he tries to speak over the chorus of boos …

Terrell Odom : As you can see … the Flying Cock actually flew!

A large chorus of boo’s , and a small hint of laughter can be heard …

Terrell Odom : Seeing that his ass is Chop Suey, and out of our ring … I welcome you all … to the T-R-U Re-Union!

Some boo’s can be heard now … as a small “Odom sucks†chant can now be heard …

Terrell Odom : You see all week long, the phone had been ringing off the hook … and it seems all the people are irate with me that I brought one man into this group, that seemingly stands out from all of the others …

Mostly pointing direction towards Matty Williams … T-R-U stands put as Williams becomes a little red in the face …

Terrell Odom : But hey! He’s a brother in my eyes!

Odom reaches over to Williams, slapping hands with him …

Terrell Odom : You see right before last Sunday, Matty Williams and I made agreements with each other … agreements … in which I saw him as a rising product in the wrestling industry. Once Matty signed that ink, I knew that I would bring the most shocking moment out into IWF … and most likely would have molded the greatest group to ever cross this half-assed industry … it is because this man is destined in a group of greatness …

The fans let out some more boos as Williams cocks a grin

Terrell Odom : You see all week people have been mad at us, wanting answers as to why we beat up poor Mick Johnson, when we basically gave him the open gun into T-R-U … but the truth is crystal clear … Mick Johnson is plain out shit … the only impact his fat ass has made since he has been here is the “Molotov Cocktail†that he let off in the restroom a few hours ago … Mick wants to bitch and moan about how he didn’t get in T-R-U… well the truth is plain and simple… and that is that you ain’t got what it takes big man … to come close to the talent that stands in the ring right now …

A boo comes over the arena, as a small “Mick†chant can be heard throughout the arena …

Terrell Odom : You see tonight we have the biggest of plans set out that will widen you’re eyes even more. Because basically … there is more news that needs to be unfolded here tonight …

Kerry Lane : What could he mean by this?

Terrell Odom : Tonight on live TV people will get a Pay Per View material shocker in IWF. And quite frankly IWF needs it to wake their asses up ! People don’t see the five of us as a threat … then I will open you’re eyes to the most shocking moment you will ever encounter in IWF history …

Josh Hart : This must be something good Kerry …

Terrell Odom : I basically have explained it time and time again that this is just the beginning of the new era in wrestling … but I couldn’t make the era stand without calling this guy up … and bringing him in … You see the saying went back in the day that “You can‘t have Eight Ball Inc … without the man who made the Inc.†… and I follow that tradition very fondly you see, and if you thought that this re-union was just going to be of the five of us … you are SINCERELY WRONG …

Josh Hart: What is he talking about …

Terrell Odom: You thought things couldn’t get more shocking than what they have already? Well you are about to get the biggest shock of the night … may I PRESENT TO YOU … THE ICE … COLD … ASSASSIN …

The Crowd takes their boos from a surprising rise in pops as Odom begins to say one of the most legendary names in professional sports …

Terrell Odom: SHAWN … HUNT!

Josh Hart: ……

“Y’all Don’t Want Noneâ€, the official theme song of Eight Ball Inc plays throughout the arena … the crowd in the most desirable shock of the night as steam begins to make its way out through the ramp … waiting in amazement … through the steam reveals the one and only … Shawn Hunt …

Kerry Lane: Oh … My …

Josh Hart: ….God …

Hair pulled back, wearing the “mighty mighty 8†shirt, and his pony tail in a braid with cowboy boots and wearing his signature cowboy hat … Shawn Hunt begins to walk down the ramp … the smile of a boy who just got away with stealing all of cookies out the jar … chewing his bubble gum nonchalantly … Hunt ..giving off the “oh you didn‘t have to“ look to the male audience in the front … bowing down to the legendary superstar… as he began to strut up the steps, and into the ring … looking on throughout the front of the crowd who had continued to bow … leaving only few people such as children not knowing who this certain person was … as he made his way into the ring … all four men had brought smiles across their faces … Odom shaking hands and giving a hug to his long time friend in Shawn Hunt … Shawn had been given the mic from Terrell Odom … as the music had then died down into the biggest ovation of the night … possibly of IWF History as one of the most legendary characters to ever step in the ring … was here …

A large “Hunt†ovation now comes along after the music had died down … everyone basically in disbelief …

Kerry Lane: Never in my career of commentating Josh … have I expected to see this man in an IWF ring …

Josh Hart: Me either Kerry …

Without further ado … Shawn spoke …

Shawn Hunt: If it hasn’t been…forever …

The crowd begins to pop for Shawn … the four men behind him applauding in manner of Shawn … Shawn begins to move frantically now around the ring as he speaks …

Shawn Hunt: Oh yes … The Ice Cold Assassin … The Showstopper … the greatest living human being on the planet today baby! Shawn Hunt … is back!

The crowd goes insane in essence of Hunt …

Shawn Hunt: And where else could I be … without the second greatest living human being on the planet … Mister Terrell Odom …

The crowd begins to boo frantically now in the favor of Odom … as Odom can do nothing but crack a smile …

Shawn Hunt: But for everyone out there now that is getting the whole deal twisted … is getting the whole cha bang all mixed up here … and are basically not inclined to the history of wrestling… asking themselves right now “Who’s Shawn Hunt?†Then you must have been hiding under that rock for the past fifteen years of you’re pathetic life!

Shawn Hunt: Now…. let me get started on a couple of things … For a couple of weeks now…. I’ve been watching this small promotion called IWF. They’ve been saying this is where the big boys play and all of this monkey crap about how big they are…Now while I was sitting in prison serving out the time I got. I flipped the channel over to watch this IWF bull-crap that Terrell Odom was telling me about…and the first thing that had caught me about the show was that I saw this guy named RJC Cool, oh yes! The New World Heavyweight Champion of IWF… He didn’t look very convincing to me. I even got a scoop on him about how he was trying to throw his lines into MY empire. Uh No! Right then, It got personal! Montana, I don’t know you. I don’t know what you are about. I don’t know your real name, I don’t know your parents name, or if you have any children! Basically, I don’t care about none of the above. What. I do care about is how you want to throw things into my empire. Son, The last person who tried to do some crazy stuff like that is still trying to gather up some more circus freaks for PWX. The Mighty Mighty Eight was built by me. It was created before you even broke into this business! Kid, You was probably still in your moms womb or still in your dads nut sack swimming around when Eight Ball Inc was born. Before you throw things around to Odom or say this or that. You need to come face to face with the real man. Come check in with the head honcho. You know what I’m saying ? If I don’t like the idea. Well, You’ll just catch a foot to the mouth.

Shawn pauses for a minute. Looks around at the screaming fans.

Shawn Hunt: It’s been a very long time since I’ve stepped inside this square circle, and unfortunately I will not be making my return soon.

The crowd deliver a grief boo to the air …

Just as Odom said it a few minutes ago, I play the “don†of this whole industry … the only thing I am here for is to see my men blow through the IWF … but the best part about it is hearing the fans scream! Over my years, they keep screaming and screaming and they still don’t get the picture. I don’t give one ounce of love about these guys. But let’s cut to the chase real quick! Every where I go there is a group of guys thinking they are hard. This time around I run into a group called the " mobb ". Of course, Corey Odom told me that they Mobb stood for Money Of Bitches. I’m not talking about Mob Deep. You know. That rap group that Fifty Cent signed a couple of months ago. I’m talking about those punks here in IWF. Consider yourselves marked by Eight Ball Inc. You guys will be added to my list that has been crushed by Eight Ball Inc. I’m not throwing the beef out! No, No, No! I’m placing it on the table with a side dish of gravy to put on it. Showing love to Corey Odom for that quote! Unquote.

Corey stands beside Shawn as the two now slap hands …

What you see in front of you just isn’t regular wrestlers. You see I think that now everyone can say that Matty Williams "style" does fit in very well with these men ... because unfortunately I never thought that a man with cowboy boots and a hat could fit in with these men either! These guys are immortals of the best that I’ve collected over the years. Sooner of later, you’ll be seeing one of these men walk around with the world title. Like it or not, love us or hate us, respect us or just respect us cause you’ll have no choice but to respect us.

Shawn hands the mic over to Odom…

Terrell Odom: And tonight, we will run over the whole IWF … take it as this … we take over … we do whatever we want to do … and if you aren’t getting what I mean … then you just wait for the annihilation of The Realist … Untouchables …

Odom then drops the microphone … as “T.R.U†begins to make their way out of the ring…

(COMMERICAL)

Kerry Lane: Main event time, this match has been hyped for a long time. Dream match makers put this match as one of the best never to happen until the 2nd chance match but we didn’t know it was Kassidy now we do and this should be classic.

Josh Hart: This is non title but RJC’s first match as champion.

Cold by Static X plays and the lights go dim close to out in the arena. We kiss, the stars, we rise, we are, your name, disiare, your flesh, we are, Chorus: Cold we're so cold, We are so, Cold we're so cold. Kassidy walks out onto the stage an looks around then looks back an hold his right hand out, Amanda grabs his hand and Kassidy gently pulls her out and spins her around into his arms. Hand in Hand Kassidy an Amanda slowly make their way down to the ring, Amanda walks up the stairs as Kassidy is barely holding her hand helping her up, Amanda walks to the center of the apron an stops, Kassidy jumps up onto the apron an holds down the second rope. Amanda sits on the ropes an spins into the ring, now Amanda walks and stands a little farther than center of the ring and looks back at Kassidy, Kassidy grabs the ropes and front flips over the ropes into the center of the ring. Kassidy wraps his arms around Amanda an leans her back, he looks up for a second with a smile then the lights go back to normal and Kassidy kisses Amanda as sparks fall around them in the ring in a circle.

Jessica Locke: Introducing first from Transylvania, weighing two hundred pounds, accompanied by Amanda, Kassidy!

Away hits and RJC walks out with the Undisputed Championship around his waist, he raises his arms with a Destiny taunt as the crowd cheers and continues to the ring.

Jessica Locke: His opponent from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing two hundred and forty five pounds, the new Undisputed Champion, RJC Cool!

RJC Cool vs. Kassidy

Bell rings: Both men lock up in the middle of the ring jockeying for position, Kassidy locks in a headlock while RJC tries to fight out of it. RJC sends Kassidy across the ropes and slams a shoulder to Kassidy’s chest, Kassidy falls flat and RJC drops down for a quick cover 1… but Kassidy pops up before the 2 count. Kassidy stands and they lock up again, RJC shoots a single and rises with the leg in hand, Kassidy jumps up with the other and cracks RJC over the head. RJC flops onto the mat, almost knocked out, Kassidy lifts RJC up and tosses him off the ropes, RJC ducks and when Kassidy turns around RJC jumps up and nails a picture perfect dropkick to the face of Kassidy. RJC stands up and raises his arms in the air as Amanda is shouting at him, RJC taunts her a little and goes back to Kassidy. RJC stomps on Kassidy’s leg and lifts his leg up, he drops an elbow on the leg and puts some pressure on it. RJC tries to lift the leg again but gets kick back with both legs by Kassidy, RJC bounces off the ropes and Kassidy clocks RJC right in the face with a super kick. Kassidy pulls RJC by his legs to the center of the ring and covers him 1…2…RJC gets his shoulder up. Kassidy stands up and grabs the legs of RJC, he locks in the Vampire’s Cradle. RJC is screaming from the intense pain, he is reaching for the ropes but Kassidy is wrenching the submission in. RJC is on the verge of tapping when he makes one last surge for the ropes, he grazes the bottom rope and crawls up to it again, RJC grabs a hold of it and the ref makes Kassidy break the hold. Kassidy lifts RJC up by his head but RJC fights out with right hands to the gut, RJC hits forearms to the face which stand Kassidy up against the ropes. RJC whips Kassidy across the ring and goes for a clothesline but Kassidy ducks, RJC ducks and Kassidy leap frogs over RJC and finally Kassidy jumps up and plants RJC with a flying crossbody. Kassidy holds on for a pin 1…2…RJC kicks out, both stand up, face to face. The two lock up and try to get an advantage on each other, Kassidy drives RJC into the corner still locked up with the referee causing them to break it up. Kassidy gives a clean break and RJC circles to the middle of the ring, RJC hits a big arm drag and locks in an arm bar. Kassidy works up to his feet and takes RJC down, RJC powers out and gets to a standing position. Kassidy swings for a wild right hand but RJC catches his arm and head, RJC lifts Kassidy up and slams him on his face with a move he calls the Icebreaker. RJC rolls Kassidy over and covers him 1…2…Kassidy pops a shoulder up. RJC lifts Kassidy up by his hair but gets pushed backwards, Kassidy jumps up and takes RJC over with a hurricanrana. Kassidy is holding onto the pin 1…2…kick out, Kassidy is a little upset but goes on as he delivers a boot to the stomach of RJC who is still on the mat. Kassidy hits off the ropes as RJC is getting up and goes for a clothesline but RJC ducks under, RJC kicks him in the midsection and brings him up for a powerbomb. RJC throws Kassidy up and nails a Cool Plant, RJC covers Kassidy 1…2…kick out. RJC stands up and looks around and lifts Kassidy up to his feet, Kassidy blocks a right hand and returns with one of his own. RJC hits one and now they’re going back and forth with punches, RJC blocks with his left hand and proceeds to slap a knife chop against the sternum of Kassidy. RJC puts Kassidy against the ropes and gives another chop before sending him off the ropes, RJC goes for a clothesline which Kassidy ducks, Kassidy comes back but RJC turns around onto his back and monkey flips Kassidy over and near the ropes. RJC runs at Kassidy but gets dumped over the top rope while Kassidy holds onto the ropes and catapults himself over the top and onto RJC with a crossbody. Kassidy is giving big right hand shots to RJC’s face until he gets up and drags RJC to his feet, Kassidy slams RJC’s head against the ring apron and pulls him to the steel steps. Kassidy slams RJC’s head onto the steps with a sickening thud that leaves the audience in awe. Kassidy goes to Irish whip RJC but the champion pivots and turns around while holding Kassidy’s arm that leads to a short arm clothesline by the champ. RJC looks up at the crowd and proceeds to pick Kassidy up, he rolls him into the ring and goes for the cover 1…2…kick out. RJC pulls Kassidy up by his hair and hits a scoop slams in them idle of the ring, RJC hits the ropes but Amanda pulls his foot, RJC turns around and kicks the ropes to back Amanda off but Kassidy school boys the new champion 1…2…2 ½ RJC just kicks out of the quick pin fall. Kassidy thought he had it but meets RJC face to face in the middle of the ring, they are trading right hands once again with Kassidy getting the advantage. RJC blocks the right hand and knees Kassidy in the stomach, RJC lifts him up for a suplex but Kassidy drops down to his feet and lifts RJC up. Kassidy drills RJC into the mat with a brain buster, Kassidy hooks the leg and covers RJC 1…2…kick out. The ref holds up 2 fingers to a not believing Kassidy, the soulless assassin lifts RJC up in a reverse DDT position, it looks like he is looking for the Vampire’s Bite. Kassidy grabs the far arm and spins around but RJC reaches that arm up high and holds onto Kassidy’s head, RJC connects with a DDT to successfully counter the Vampire’s Bite. The fans are applauding both of their efforts as they are both laid out in the middle of the ring as the ref starts to count them out 1…2…3…4…RJC and Kassidy start to stir…5…6…RJC uses the ropes to stand…7…8…Kassidy reaches the ropes and pulls his way up, RJC hits the ropes and kicks as hard as he can the back of the leg of Kassidy sending Kassidy inside out and landing on his stomach and face. RJC picks Kassidy up and locks his hands around his waist maybe looking for a German suplex but Kassidy forces back and forces RJC into the corner, hands still locked. RJC shoves Kassidy forward and kicks the back of his calf, RJC hooks his head and jumps over for a perfect Rolling Cool. Kassidy is flat out on them at near the ropes.

Kerry Lane: This has been a wonderful contest so far but it may be over for Kassidy after that Rolling Cool.

Josh Hart: Don’t be surprised if this match goes for hours, these men are the absolute best at what they do but to be honest I could careless who wins because Montana is going to win the Undisputed Championship at Blaze of Glory.

RJC drags Kassidy to the middle of the ring and pins him 1…2…Kassidy gets his shoulder up to the shock of RJC. RJC throws Kassidy’s shoulder back down and pins him 1…2…Kassidy kicks out again, RJC gets up and mounts Kassidy. RJC lays in with right hand shots right to the face while Kassidy is crawling back to the ropes, Kassidy grabs the ropes and the ref tries to break it up. Kassidy slides under Cool and the ref follows him, RJC looks up and gets a slap to the face by Amanda, the ref not seeing it can’t do anything about it so Cool stumbles back into the hands of Kassidy, Kassidy hooks Cool’s head again and nails a Vampire’s Bite right in the middle of the ring, Kassidy covers Cool 1…2…2…2½…and Cool just barely reaches his shoulder up! Nobody including Kassidy can believe RJC kicked out, Kassidy picks RJC up to his feet, Kassidy whips RJC against the ropes and locks in a sleeper hold. RJC turns out and grabs a reverse DDT position, he lifts him over and nails an Osaka Street Cutter, Cool and Kassidy are both out in the middle of the ring but Cool crawls over and drapes an arm over Kassidy 1…2…Kassidy barely gets his shoulder off the mat. The arena is going crazy for this amazing match we’re seeing, Cool is sitting next to Kassidy not knowing what else he can do. Cool picks Kassidy up and whips him off the ropes, Cool drops his head for a back drop but Kassidy hits a punt like kick to the face and RJC stands straight up. Kassidy runs and hits a clothesline that takes RJC off his feet, Kassidy covers Cool 1…2…Cool pops under the cover. They both get up and are duking it out with right hands, Kassidy goes for a right but Cool ducks, RJC lines Kassidy up and hits a big chop to the chest, RJC hits another as he’s against the ropes and whips him across the ring. RJC runs towards him and goes for a clothesline but Kassidy ducks under, still with a head of steam, Kassidy jumps up for a flying lariat but RJC collapses sending Kassidy crashing to the mat. RJC walks over and drags a lifeless Kassidy to the middle of the ring, RJC hooks the leg 1…2…but Kassidy isn’t going to get beat like that as he kicks out. RJC hits the ropes and hits a Randy Orton like jumping knee, RJC covers Kassidy again 1…2…kick out. RJC covers him again and Kassidy kicks out before one, RJC hits two stiff punches and pins him again 1…2…Kassidy pops out. Cool stands up and tries to plead his case to the referee, Cool bends down to pick Kassidy up but Kassidy rolls Cool up in a small package 1…2…Cool kicks out and the fans let out a collective gasp because they don’t want this match to end no matter who wins. Cool and Kassidy get back to their feet and Kassidy kicks Cool in the midsection, Kassidy lifts him up and slams him down with a big brainbuster, Kassidy pins Cool 1…2…kick out. Kassidy picks Cool back to his feet, he sets him up in reverse DDT position, Kassidy tries to pull him over for the Vampire’s Bite but Cool stays put and doesn’t budge. Kassidy squeezes the dragon sleeper in and starts pounding on Cool’s chest, Kassidy changes his mind and lifts Cool up for what looks like an Osaka Street Cutter, RJC drops down and charges Kassidy, sternum first, into the corner. Cool backs up as Kassidy slowly backs out and Cool lifts him up for the Osaka Street Cutter, Cool hits in the middle of the ring and goes for the cover 1…2…3!

Winner: RJC Cool

Jessica Locke: Here is your winner, RJC Cool!

Kerry Lane: RJC got the win, he beat Kassidy, these men put it all on the line tonight.

Josh Hart: Damn right, I don’t really like either man but they did do it all to win the match tonight, I think Kassidy deserves a title match….but after Montana.

Post Match: RJC is celebrating with his belt when Kassidy gets up, Cool and Kassidy go eye to eye and Kassidy extends his hand out. Cool stops for a second, looks around, and then shakes it, the fans are going crazy when we see Montana walk down the ramp. Montana enters the ring and tries to stare down Cool, Kassidy goes nose to nose with Montana and looks back at Cool, Kassidy climbs out of the ring letting Montana and Cool take care of their business. Montana turns to watch Kassidy leave and then he looks back at Cool who is leaning against the ropes, Cool drops the belt and stares off, face to face, with Montana in the middle of the ring. Montana backs up and takes off his suit jacket, he goes back to Cool and slaps him across the face which motivates Cool to start with the punches, Montana drops down to his knees. He’s holding his hands up, pleading for Cool to have some compassion, just when Cool stops a little but Montana low blows RJC with both hands in a double axe handle position. Montana grabs his jacket and slides out of the ring, Montana is now high tailing it through the crowd as we fade off with RJC kneeling on the ground, hurt, but staring a hole through Montana as Montana is looking at him through the crowd.

Kerry Lane: Blaze of Glory couldn’t come any sooner for RJC, the Mobb is banned from ringside and RJC gets Montana one on one. We’ll see you next week for Josh Hart, I’m Kerry Lane, goodnight!