Mayhem #1 - Triple Threat - Bobby Storm vs. Mr. Enigma vs. CMS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
Propaganda, Bandwagons, & Egos Part I

The Return of the Impact Wrestling Federation

The Inception of Monday Night Mayhem

Monday Night Mayhem
November 23rd, 2009
Houston, Texas
Reliant Stadium
8:00 P.M. - Eastern Time

Triple Threat Match
Bobby Storm vs. Mr. Enigma vs. CMS​

Title: Propaganda, Bandwagons, & Egos Part I

The scene opens with sitting in the board room of the FTW Corporate Offices. Enigma and Administrative staff had been discussing Enigma’s personal recent encounters that had begun again with his Ex-girlfriend LD also known as Lady Diva and how it was or had begun to affect his in ring abilities. Enigma tried his best to defend the situation, but because people who were associated with Enigma along with FTW itself might receive negative press and harm due to the severity of the situation, Enigma was later asked to just take an indefinite leave of action from FTW. He was also told that they wished him well on his future endeavors’ and that it was nothing personal, but just for the safety of all involved including him. Enigma, knowing this was all some type of political plot to rid the company of a pest, stood up and then lost total control. Enigma grabbed the chair that he was sitting in and threw it across the room, nearly hitting the FTW owner in the head, but thanks to his rather quick reflexes, the chair hit the wall behind him and fell to the floor. Enigma gave a final two middle figure salute and left the room and the building altogether.

Later on that evening, Enigma came back to his hotel and informed his long time old friend and now body guard Mike of the situation. What Enigma did not know was that what he thought would be a time of release would quickly turn into a time of more struggle.

Enigma: [walking into the hotel door and slamming it behind him]
Hey Mike.

Mike: [following him into the room as Enigma throws his bags on the floor]
Hey bro, what’s up?

Enigma:
Nothing…

Mike:
Bull crap. I have known you too long not to see that nothing is wrong with you bro. Wait, you didn’t get fired did you because weren’t you supposed to be having a match tonight?

Enigma:
Yeah, yeah, whatever and so what? Now that I am not having the match, what now? No I did not exactly get fired, but I was kindly let go if you can figure that out. Oh, and I tried my best to hit the owner in the head with the chair I was sitting in but I missed…now what?

Mike:
Man this crap is getting old. One minute you are fine and then the next minute you are throwing chairs…I don’t get you anymore man. You can’t seem to stay in one place long enough to breath. I’m your boy E, you could at least let me in on your plans sometimes before you make heinous decisions. You are so unpredictable these days.

Enigma: [now all up in Mikes face]
AND THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I LIKE IT!!!

Mike: [looking down at Enigma and talking calmly]
Man, I love you like a brother, but getting in my face like that is something you have never done and suggest that you back up, calm down, and relax for a second. Otherwise, I am going to have to do something I never planned on doing in my life.

Enigma:
Mike, you do what you think you need to do, because as of right now, in my opinion, nothing else matters.

The two men begin to tussle after Mike tried to swing at Enigma and missed. They both rolled around on the floor, breaking tables and lamps all over the suite. Mike then threw Enigma into the wall, leaving a huge imprint in it, with Enigma finally falling to the floor. Enigma got back to his feet and kicked Mike in the stomach and then DDT’ed him right into the floor, but that did not seem to do anything to the oversized man that Mike was. Enigma’s eyes got big for a second as Mikes fist planted him right into the face, knocking Enigma back into the sofa and back over it onto the floor. Mike rushed over, began to chock Enigma until Enigma was out of it and fell almost dead to the floor. Mike left him there and then left the room to clear his head. About a half hour later, Enigma came to himself, and left the room as well. With his cell phone in hand, he made a call to WWF headquarters about a possible return. The call was both mutual on both ends as Enigma quickly booked at flight back to his hometown of Jacksonville to meet with WWF officials.

Now, about a day later, Mike had no idea where Enigma had gone and was left at the hotel back in Dallas. Mike, rather than just up and leaving, remained and waiting for Enigma to return no matter how long it took. Enigma was now landing in Jacksonville and in a meeting with WWF Owner/GM Angle Grady. The two talked for about an hour or so and media attention had rushed across America about Enigma leaving FTW unexpectedly and possibly rejoining his old stable the WWF. During his meeting with the WWF, Enigma looks at his phone and gets a call from an old friend Montana.

Montana:
Enigma…you busy.

Enigma:
Dude, I mean, yeah I am at the moment, long time no talk to.

Montana:
Great then and no need to make this long and laborious but you have been booked in Houston Texas for a match with the IWF, your true home for wrestling and we can’t wait to see you there.

Enigma:
What, I mean how, when did IWF return, and against who?!?

Montana:
Don’t worry; the details along with a contract for ya will be in your next text message. Just sign the text message and we will take that as your signature and also in that you will find your first opponents back. Hope I did not “interrupt†anything.

Enigma:
Nah…I guess you can say that you didn’t.

Montana:
Yeah, well, see you soon and glad to be back in business with you.

Enigma looks at Grady Angle of the WWF and almost as sudden as he appeared, he turned and said his goodbyes but not before apologizing about it. WWF was in no way bothered but still hoped that one day Enigma would return to the WWF. Enigma then booked yet another flight back to Dallas to meet up with Mike. After arriving back in Dallas, he went back to the room and it was there he found Mike as well.

Enigma: [shortly after opening the door]
Mike

Mike:
So where have you been?

Enigma:
Back home. Sorry about the other day, but I had to clear my head and get some things straightened out including contract issues.

Mike:
I accept the apology if that is what you want to call it, but ah, what contract issues?

Enigma:
Enigma and company are back and guess where.

Mike:
The WWF?

Enigma:
The IWF.

Mike:
But I thought they had shut down?

Enigma:
Yeah, I guess they and ITV-Impact TV were able to come back to the table, work out a deal finally, and get things back on track.

Mike:
And what about the IWE?

Enigma:
It’s the IWF now and time to get to work. The next show is in Houston so let’s go and pay the hotel for the damages.

Mike:
Already did and I was just waiting for you to come back because I knew you would return like you always do.

The two gave a quick hug as Enigma who rarely smiled did and in a happy way not scare tactical fashion and they then quickly left the building and were off to Houston for the first IWF return show. As the door closed behind them, the scene went from a hotel room to nothing but pitch black. Suddenly, we saw the fingertips of Enigma pounding on that of a wooden table in consecutive order. As the pounding continued like a man that was in deep thought over something, the camera panned backwards, revealing Enigma’s entire body, sitting in an old wooden chair, in the middle of a dark room, sitting at an old wooden table. The only light coming into the room was that coming through a small window behind him, which also mad Enigma appear as an angle or something or like the figment of his body glowing.

Enigma:
So, here we are all over again and in some ways where we left off before the IWF became the IWE. I was on the verge of grabbing the IWF title or seething my teeth as I approached that very position, CMS was yet doing his thing to as I was, capture the same, and little ole Bobby Storm, well, he was still trying to make it. You see, first I am going to start with the propaganda to unravel this situation if you will. CMS, you can go around spreading all the propaganda you want about who you are, what you deserve, and why, but the fact still remains as it was before I left, I was the real standard you had to measure up to. It was that same political propaganda that kept us for the most part…apart. You remember Kassidy don’t you CMS…you see, while you and others were having your little planned feuds and political ballgames in the IWF, I was working my butt off to make it in a land of the unknowns. But rather quickly, the unknown became no mistake in recognition. You see CMS, over time, I only got better and you, you remained like so many others, stagnant within their own conceits of your mind.

This then brings me to the bandwagons of Bobby Storm. This is a man on a mission, but a man not on the same mission or paths of me…Mr. Enigma. Bobby, I am not that much familiar with you nor do I care to become that familiar with you either. You see, people like you, their like little ants. You kill them, they come back. You stomp them, and it seems like you have stomp them more than once before they finally die. You are like that cockroach that won’t go away and rather than raid killing it, it appears to drink the stuff that is intended to kill it dead. This time Bobby, no matter what the critics says, I will show you, just how deadly I am, how wrong you are about what you think you are to become, and how convincing I can be. You see, many people go around and like to get everyone on their coat tails about who they are and what they deserve. Well buddy, in this sport, only men survive and for you, you are nothing more than a boy to men like me. Sorry that you had to be on the receiving end of such bad news, but you understand if not, then like a father to his child, a teacher to his student, an officer to his peon, I will be more than happy to show you.

Finally, the egos and this message goes out to all who have ears to hear in the IWF. Everyone has an ego about what they are, who they are, and who they deserve to be in this business. Me on the other hand, I have the effort, the passion and desire, along with the balls to prove it. No one and I mean no one will stand in my way this time to stop me from the one thing I have longed for in the IWF and that being the IWF World Heavyweight title. All who stand or attempt to stand in my way, they will plain and simple, die. I hold nothing back on any man nor do I fear any man. Sometimes, some of us have to prove it and I am more than willing to go whatever miles it takes to show and tell just that. I will become the new IWF champion and only time holds the key to that liberty. CMS, Bobby, soon, you will know why being rated “R†in my league doesn’t cut it and why hell and a woman’s scorn have nothing on my vengeance that I will plague upon those in the IWF that tempt to stand in my way. Don’t let the sarcasm fool you guys because I have said and proven before that I am a man of word-a! HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With that, the scene goes black and so, the vignette ends.

Reaction score
[MNM] 24...Storm Style

The scene opens with a black screen completely blacked out with nothing visible on the screen. Pretty soon, the sound of ticks of a clock are heard, with a timer being shown decreasing, as separate pictures of Bobby Storm whooping different peoples asses. Soon, a time that shows 6:00 (am) shows up on screen increasing slowly by minute. Pretty soon the camera scene panes to show Bobby sleeping in his hotel room, with a beer bottle....

Bobby Storm *Loud snoring noise*

The scene fades to black and re opens at 1:00 (pm) and Bobby is still seen passed out on his bed, in a different position, with the same bottle in hand.

Bobby Storm *More loud snoring noises*

The scene fades to black once more, and opens up at 4:00 pm, and panes in to see Bobby just waking up. He yawns gets up pulls on a pair of jeans and walks out into the hall shirtless, heading to go grab another beer from the female personal bar attendant in his hallway.

Storm *yawning*
Hey there Barkeeps. Yer member me? Yeah, I bet you do, I'm the sexy stud muffin that ordered 3 beers from here last night.

Attendant
It was actually 54...

Storm
Oh sorry, I seem to get excited when good things happen. See I received notice just yesterda, that I'ms gonna be inuh match against two other men I hold deep respect fer. A man named CMS, and a man names Mr. Enigma. Wait, your pretty lil' self is probably confused. Well see, this hunk of grade A man standing before you used to be an emploryee of a big shot company called the IWE. I heard it used to be the IWF at one time, but being new, and drunk at the time, I really didn't care much. Turns out, whatever little scuffle happened between IWE and it's old sponsors were resolved behind closed doors, and looks like IWE became IWF. Some wimps like Karssidy, and them psycho brothers left because they had personal heat or sumthing. I didn't really care. But looks like we got a majority of our old superstars coming back to this place to help it strive. Like me.

And see, they must appreciate me soo much, because they signed me a huge ass contract with lots of beer money in order to give them the best wrestling this side of Texas! I mean, it's not everyday some big shot company signs you without you having to go to them, and pays you an assload of money just to whip some people. That brings me back to my first point. Them "some people" I mentioned were this CMS and Enigma fellers...

Attendant
Sir, look would you hurry this up? I mean I have a job to do, and I'd love to hear your stories and all, but I really should get back to work.

Bobby Storm
Well see, I guess you had better listen to me cuz, your on candid camera. See, I hold a show called the..name can be discussed later, and see when I found out I was facing two of the most mysterious men in the IWE. I figured I might as well try and be mysterious as well. So I'm living out every day till our match as if it waz 24. Yeah, since 6:00 am I've been running the camera on me. Hell, there it is right over there.

Bobby hops behind the counter and shows the attendant the camera which is on a tripod outside his door, as he laughs, pats the waitress on her behind and jumps back.

Bobby Storm
So looks like you don't have much choice but to listen to me then. Cause I'll show your boss you were slackin, and you'll have to be living off my IWE paycheck instead of making a living yourself.

The attendant gasps and slaps Bobby, who just keeps his head turned. The scene fades to black and shows the "24" timer which displays the hours between 5:00 (pm) and 5:30 (pm). The scene reopens with Bobby resting on a stool in front of the attendants counter. Bobby had been talking to her for the last hour, and she sat there downing tequila's as he continued his tales.

Storm
So yeah, then I figured out the hard thing in mah boot wasn't a rock. But actually it was a snake that had bit my heel and made mah foot numb, so I thought it was a hard object, when it was just my foot dieing.

Attendant
Please..Please...if your going to speak to me...No more Texas stories. Just...Just tell me about that IWE thing.

Storm
Oh right. See, I have the utmost faith in CMS and Enigma's abilities as wrasslers, but see that doesn't amount to the amount of skill in the cleat of my left boot. Ironically, they'll see how talented it is because they will be licking the bottom of it. But back on point. I heard that Enigma and CMS are two dudes not to mess wit. The always talk in the back of Enigma is always getting shot at, and hunted. That makes him pretty hardcore. I mean you musta made some fella mad at some point in order to get shot at amirite? Well I'm going to have to watch out for him especially. I'm all a fan of getting down and dirty in wrasslin. But Bobby didn't come to die. Enigma might when he is beat by the one man who can overpower 'im but I don't plan to fall for the crazy that enigma is.

And CMS, ain't one to joke about either. I can sit here and say I am going to whoop his ass all around the squared circle, which is true, but there is just sometimes I have to state the facts. And the facts is, CMS tried to run a guy over in his car. Bless me, I can't remember who, but I remember sittin in the back one day and hearing all this commotion between Montana and CMS cuz CMS tried to kill sumbody. Hmm...maybe it was Montana himself? I don't know myself, but somebody willing to run you over in their car over a match, means they must be serious about winning. CMS can claim that he wasn't behind the wheel of that car, which he was, but I can't go easy on either of them now, knowing the histories about them that I do. I mean even in the old IWF, CMS was the leader of one of the most powerful stables ever, the Rioting Mob Crew. Hell look at the name "Rioting...Mob...Crew..." That just screams danger. And Bobby don't do danger, Bobby beats the hell out of danger, until Bobby feels that danger can't do anything anymore.

That's what it comes down to Louise. Me beating them. I figured, "Ok it's their first matches in like a couple months let's go simple on them" but I can't now, I'm basically stepping into the ring with two psychopaths. Hell, they might even be drunk. But don't worry, I'll take em on a trip through the eye of a storm, and they they will see, as will the entire IWF, that I am Bobby....and I can Storm through anybody!!!!

Bobby holds up a beer he took from behind the counter and shouts hoorah. The attendant, standing up flustered and checking her watch. The scene fades back to black, and the timer shows 6:30 counting downwards, and it opens up with Bobby passed out in his bed again, another beer bottle in his hand, similar to the scene in the morning. He lets out a huge grunt, and mumbles "IWF is in for a storm of a surprise" before the the scene fades out for the final time.

-EndofRp-

Status
Not open for further replies.