Mayhem #1 - Inter-Gender Tag Team - JD Michaels & N.M. vs. Mike Williams & A.S.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel26

Reaction score
(MNM) Actions speak louder than words!

The scene opens inside a car. JD Michaels is in the driver’s seat, cruising down the highway, with Natalie taking a nap in the passenger’s seat. The driving continues. Natalie eventually wakes from her nap. She pulls her sunglasses down to the tip of her nose and notices a sign for a diner at the next service station.

Natalie Marie: Pull in to the next services, I need the restroom!

JD doesn’t respond, but instead just does as he is told. He pulls into the diner and both leave the car. Natalie is wearing hot pants to match her pink and white cowboy boots. She runs ahead into the diner, while the camera stays on JD. He slowly makes his way into the diner, where he notices a group of men laughing amongst themselves, hollering at the sight of Natalie. He notices but doesn’t say anything. He pulls up a seat at the counter and orders himself a coffee. As the waitress pours the coffee, Natalie Marie comes out from the restroom, buttoning up her fly. The men at the table go all quiet as Natalie passes the table.

Man #1: Damn girl, what do I have to do to get a slice of that pie?!

The men start laughing and hollering again. Natalie stops in her tracks and pulls a pink lollipop from her pocket. She slowly unwraps it and places it seductively in her mouth, knowing it will get a reaction from the men.

Man #2: I’m sure I can find something tastier for you to suck on!!

The laughs get louder and wilder as the owner of the diner looks on from behind the counter. The camera focuses in on JD who looks really pissed off at the comments those men have been making. Natalie pulls up a seat beside JD, but sits facing the table of men. She continues to lick the lolly, teasing the men.

Man #3: Come on, how much do we have to pay your pimp over there for a bit of action?!

As the men laugh, JD clenches his coffee cup, keeping a lid on his anger. Natalie rises from her stool and walks over to the table. She leans on the table, showing off some cleavage to the leering men.

Man #4: I have a car in the parking lot, the backseat sure is comfy!

The men laugh again, as Natalie stands looking on with a straight face. JD stands up, knocking his stool back a bit. The men’s attention turns to him. They all look at Natalie who has a straight face on her. She smiles at the first man and raises her eyebrows to him. He stands up, thinking it is his lucky day. The man brushes himself off as he thinks he has a chance with Natalie.

Man #1: My car or yours?!

Out of nowhere, Natalie punches the man square in the face. He falls back into his seat and holds his nose. The blood begins to flow everywhere as his friends look on in. Natalie turns to walk away from the table but is grabbed on the shoulder by the other man. She turns and punches him in the face as well, breaking his nose. Before the other two men have a chance to react, she flips the table onto them, sending food flying everywhere. JD reaches into his pocket and pulls out a wad of cash for the damage. He throws it onto the counter and leaves the diner. Natalie Marie takes the lolly from her mouth and places it onto the cash. The owner of the diner watches as JD and Natalie leave.

MikeY

Reaction score
{MNM} Fresh Start

Scene opens inside a semi-luxurious hotel room, where Mike Williams and Angel Skye are shown unpacking their bags and organizing their gear

Mike Williams: Ahhh, being in the big leagues has its perks, eh Angel?

Angel Skye: Sure does, hell we're even walking distance from the Reliant Stadium.

They both toss their bags onto the floor and sit back and turn on the TV, flip through some channels then turn the TV back off.

Williams: The thing that gets me though is that of all places we are going to debut here in Houston, Texas. The only place that could have been worse is...well Tampa or Miami...especially Miami.

Skye: Yeah, the people of this city...hell this state should only be able to see us on their TV screens, IF they even have one.

They both laugh hysterically

Williams: Seriously though, in our debut we are in our opponents backyard. It's not gonna make a difference as we are Canadian...which means we are superior to these backwoods hillbillies JD Michaels and Natalie Marie.

Scene fades away as Williams and Skye start discussing a strategy for their match

Status
Not open for further replies.