AMA Mayday - May 30, 2021 - Nashville

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
amamay42.png

MAYDAY SUN, MAY 30, 2021
BRIDGESTONE ARENA NASHVILLE, TN
#AMAMayday

Pierre Petti Poyser is in the Gorilla position behind the black curtain, with only a few moments to go before he is scheduled to make his AMA match debut. Speaking to one of the producers just a short distance away is Monstruo del Circo, who last week successfully won his first ever professional wrestling match of his entire career. Circo seems to notice Pierre psyching himself up, as he seems to ask for the producer to give him a moment before walking over to his fellow wrestler.

Monstruo del Circo: First night on the job? Or is this just another day working in this strange business.

MDC's thick Argentinian accent is easy to understand, but there would be no confusion to anybody that English certainly wasn't his first language.

Pierre seemed to be completely caught off guard by the interruption to his pre match routine. He looked around anxiously and acknowledged Monstruo del Circo with a pat on the shoulder.

Pierre Petti Poyser: Ahhhh, hello my friend!

Pierre has a pretty thick French accent, but his English is serviceable and easy to understand regardless.

Pierre Petti Poyser: It is my first night indeed, oui. I uhhh don't know much about my opponent but I do zink I can beat him. He is new around here too, non? It will be ehhhh how do you say, a piece of cake.

Pierre flashed a shit eating grin and gave MDC a wink.

Pierre Petti Poyser: Say, I saw your match last week. That rat bastard Blake really tried to get a cheap one, huh? Ha! I enjoyed watching you teach him a lesson and hand him that L. You got what we call in France, spunk, gamin. Blake is non good, I sense he will take a lot of Ls until he learns to fight with honour. I'd love to put a beating on him myself, ah?

Monstruo nods his head to everything Pierre is saying before replying.

Monstruo del Circo: I would suggest to keep your eyes on the man in front of you. Don't worry about Blake, until your body has stopped hurting from this match tonight. Is your opponent someone you should be worried about?

It is well documented that the MDC has little to no knowledge about the world of professional wrestling, so there is a good chance that the Argentinian is information searching.

Petti just shrugs.

Pierre Petti Poyser: As I said mon amie, I know not of my opponent. I appreciate your advice but let Petti worry about Petti, oui? I will give this petit Maxwell Marquee the fight of his life, win or lose and then maybe I will challenge this Blake and teach him about respect.

Petti realizes he has an opportunity to play some mind games with MDC here.

Pierre Petti Poyser: As for you, good luck with your match tonight. I hear this Norman Namatjira is a bonafide killer, so you will need it, mon amie. Hahaha

Monstruo del Circo: I can only hope that he truly is a killer. I have been waiting a longtime for someone to put in the ground permanently. I'd wish you good luck - but there is no such thing as luck when using the currency of broken bones, blood and death.

Monstruo tone stills remain positive, despite the clear dark tones that he is expressing.

Petti pulls an incredulous face at MDC's words, this guy seems like a legit psychopath.

Pierre Petti Poyser: You are, uh how do you say, one sick son of a bitch, mon amie... I like it!

Petti does a chef's kiss and once again winks at MDC.

Pierre Petti Poyser: I will watch your match with interest, see you out there.

He slaps MDC's shoulder as he walks away.

amahrbr5.png

The cameras crew find themselves outside a room with the door sign 'boiler room' but covered over it is a makeshift sign that reads 'McMichaels'. As the cameras move into the room, you find a room that has been fitted out to look like a very boujee and custom designed individual locker-room area. Present in the room is none other than Christopher McMichaels and his butler Wilhelm.

Christopher McMichaels: Willie! Willie! Willie!

The well dressed and uniformed butler walks over to McMichaels and replies in a typical a d well versed posh English accent.

Wilhelm: As I have mention already Sir, my name is in fact Wilhelm and not Willie.

McMichaels scowls at his manservant and makes a clicking sounds with his tongue.

Christopher McMichaels: It is very important that you get your head around the concept that you are the employee and I am the employer, and on that basis if I want to refer to you as Willie then I will do so. If I want to refer to you as Strawberry McMuffin Face, then I will do so. If I want to refer to you as Haha Poo Poo face, then I will do so. Are we at an understanding?

With no change of expression in his voice or demeanour the butler replies.

Wilhelm: I understand completely sir, that is your prerogative. I was simply stating it, in case there was any confusion.

Christopher McMichaels: There was no confusion whatsoever.

Wilhelm: Of course Mister McMichaels. Would Sir like some refreshments prior to his match this evening? Perhaps Sir's favourite of a cooled and refreshing can of Dr. Pepper.

McMichaels looks up at his manservant with another look of disbelief once more.

Christopher McMichaels: Strawberry McMuffin Face - do I need to remind you that whilst we are featured on television, I have a brand to protect. A brand in which I, Christopher McMichaels drink bottles of Iceberg Water - that is a brand of water that is sourced from icebergs.

Wilhelm: I am aware of this detail Sir.

McMichaels points at the camera.

Christopher McMichaels: That information was for their benefit and not yours. Enough talking, just sort me my drink already.

McMichaels stands up and walks towards the camera.

Christopher McMichaels: Now I think it is time for you to leave, I am a member of the elite. And as an elitist, I need to me time. So please leave.

The camera crew exit the room, and McMichaels slams the door shut behind them as the scene comes to a conclusion.

amahrbr5.png

amamay41.png

The Try-Before-You-Buy Preview Show

Battle for the Marquee
Singles Match

"The Needle Mover" Pierre Petti Poyser vs. "The Classic" Maxwell Marquee

AMAPoyser-3-p.png
VS.
AMAMarquee-3-p.png

#AMATryBeforeYouBuy

The smooth sounds of Marvin Gaye’s “Let’s Get It On” fills the arena, and Pierre “Petti” Poyser struts out on stage. The crowd gives him a warm reception as he makes his way to the ring, smiling as he passes by each fan.

Reina de la Cruz: Making his way to the ring from La Rochelle, France and weighing in at 245lb…” The Needle Mover”...Pierre “Petti” Poyser!

Pierce Donovan: The Frenchman Pierre “Petti” Poyser is set to make his debut tonight. Not only his debut in AMA but his debut wrestling match!

Jasper Phoenix: My sources tell me that he’s done extensive training and learned from some of the best to make it here tonight.

After he reaches the ring, Pierre poses more for his adoring fans and then stands in the corner as he awaits the arrival of his opposition.

“Spotlight, please”

The lights go out, except for a lone spotlight being shown on the man standing on stage. He’s wearing a fancy-looking scarf around his neck, and he’s holding a skull in his hand as he looks deeply into it as the faint sound of his theme music plays.

“If I could have your attention, please, quiet down now because The Marquee Attraction is here.”

This elicits a resounding round of boos and jeers from the fans.

Pierce Donovan: Is this guy serious right now?

Jasper Phoenix: You heard the man Pierce, quiet!

“I come to you from Broadway, New York, and I weigh in at 230lb. I am the reason that all of you are here tonight. I am “The Classic,” “The Drama King,” I am...Maxwell...Marquee! Please, hold your applause until after the performance; thank you.”

The theme music picks up, and Marquee finally makes his way down. The crowd lets him know how they feel with more jeers, and he looks out at them with a smug, disgusted look as he walks towards the ring.

Pierce Donovan: The crowd does not share the same appreciation of the fine arts as our second debutant tonight, Maxwell Marquee!

Jasper Phoenix: Everyone’s a critic these days, Pierce. These uncultured swine are about to be entertained and left in awe by Marquee’s performance.

Pierce Donovan: Not if his opponent, Pierre “Petti” Poyser, has anything to say about it.

Marquee enters the ring and stares down at the Frenchman, Petti greets him with a smile, but Marquee doesn’t share Poyser’s enthusiasm as the referee calls for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Pierre extends a hand out as a form of good sportsmanship towards Maxwell, but Maxwell simply ignores it, and the two men circle each other, squaring each other up. Poyser tries for a lock-up, but Maxwell backs up towards the ropes and orders Petti to stay back. Petti doesn’t understand but reluctantly obliges Maxwell. Maxwell then charges at Petti with a clothesline, but Petti is ready and counters with an arm drag! Much to his chagrin, Maxwell pops back up, and charges in for another clothesline, yet Petti counters once more with another arm drag into a takedown and tries to apply an armbar submission, but rather quickly, Maxwell can stop it with a rope break and orders the referee to keep Petti at bay.

Pierce Donovan: Rookie error on the part of Petti not keeping a close eye on the ropes, which Maxwell is wise enough to take advantage of.

Petti backs off, giving Maxwell some breathing room, and soon enough, Maxwell is up on his feet, and immediately he drives a boot straight to the midsection of Petti! Maxwell doubles over Petti and moves several clubbing blows to the back, bringing Petti to one knee, but Maxwell brings him up and quickly executes a snap suplex! Petti is up, but Maxwell sees an opening and hits another snap suplex! Maxwell runs the ropes and comes with a knee drop to Petti’s head! Maxwell takes this opportunity to take a bow to the audience, who in return shower him in more boos. Maxwell then turns back to Petti and applies a headlock rest hold, trying his best to ease the match’s pace. However, Petti uses the support from the fans to get himself out of the hold as he rises and drives several back elbows into Maxwell’s midsection. Petti locks up with Maxwell and slowly sets him up before hitting a neck breaker on Maxwell! He makes the cover!

NO!

Maxwell manages to stay alive while slightly nursing his neck while leaning against the ropes and ordering the referee to keep Petti once again away. Petti has had enough of Maxwell’s games, though, and goes over to lay in some stomps on Maxwell, but Maxwell rolls out of the way and slides behind Petti, he goes for a dragon suplex but Petti is able; to counter into a snap mare! Maxwell is prone, and Petti connects with a low-running dropkick! Petti sends Maxwell to the corner with an Irish whip and runs at him, but Maxwell gets a boot-up, stopping Petti right in his tracks! Petti stumbles backwards, and Maxwell levels him with a big running boot! Cover by Maxwell!
1!

2 ½

NO!

Petti kicks out!

Pierce Donovan: Petti showing a lot of heart and courage thus far.

Jasper Phoenix: Which is surprising for a Frenchman because they are usually known for backing down, right?

Pierce Donovan: Are you trying to get us canceled by the French?

Petti is dragged back to his feet by Maxwell, and Maxwell is looking to put him away with Marquee Marks, but as he goes for it, Petti ducks underneath the clothesline and from behind counters with a German suplex! Petti has Maxwell in position for a draping DDT he calls Frere Jacques, but Maxwell counters with a roll-up!

1!

2!

NO!

Petti kicks out once more and rolls through this time, but Maxwell is ready for him and hits ShakeSpear! Not a devastating-looking spear by any means, but Maxwell seems to think so and takes another bow to the booing crowd.

Jasper Phoenix: A work of art if I ever saw it! Bravo!

Pierce Donovan: I don’t know what match you’re watching, but he certainly didn’t get all of it, and now he’s wasting valuable time!

Maxwell turns his attention back to Petti and is looking for the Final Act finish, but Petti catches him with a small package he calls Le Petti Package!

1!

2!

NO!

Maxwell just barely kicks out before three! Petti nearly got the surprise victory! Maxwell is in total disbelief! Both men are back on their feet, but Petti is faster and doubles Maxwell with a kick to the gut, Frere Jacques! Petti then locks in The Baguette, and Maxwell, with nowhere else to go, is forced to tap!

Reina de la Cruz: Here is your winner of the match, Pierre “Petti” Poyser!

“Let’s get it on” plays throughout the arena again as Petti has his arm raised in victory. He leaves the ring and celebrates with his adoring fans while the referee checks on Maxwell.

Pierce Donovan: A massive win in his debut for Pierre “Petti” Poyser!

Jasper Phoenix: Back to the drawing board for Maxwell Marquee, it seems

amahrbr5.png

Shinzo comes out looking angry and focused dressed in his street gear. Jeans, plaid shirt and, fists taped. He walks down the ramp at a slow methodical pace. During the walk down, he flashes the horns. The music cuts off as he grabs a microphone walking to the middle of the ring, going in circles for a couple of moments. As he stops from the third walk around giving the crowd time to get out their excitement or their hate depending upon the crowd member. He raises the boom stick to his lips.

Shinzo: So, I haven’t heard one peep from Shabazz about my challenge I threw out two weeks ago. I mean, I can’t really say I am shocked. Because I’m not. But, regardless of any of that. I am tired of waiting for your response Shabazz, and I want you tonight. In the middle of this ring. Hell, I don’t care if Pariah is too chicken to accept the challenge.

Shinzo starting mimicking a chicken into the microphone, before it stops, he speaks again after a couple of moments of silence.

Shinzo: I only want Shabazz anyway. So, if you are in the back, get out here, Shabazz.

The theme starts, and as the music starts to rift Brandon Roberts walks from behind the curtain with his vest on, smirking as he looks around at the crowd. Beside him is a beautiful blonde with red glasses on and a red pantsuit. Brandon is standing on the stage with his own microphone as the crowd offers a mixed reaction. The music cuts off, as he raises the microphone up to his lips.

Brandon Roberts: Shinzo, Shinzo. You are out here making demands that you are in no position to be making. You are out here holding up the show and boring these cretins of America. The reality is you shouldn’t be out here making any sort of demands when you lost to me and Pariah, pal.

Shinzo just looks up at Brandon on the stage as he walks forward a little bit, the attractive blonde woman in the pantsuit and hot pink sunglasses woman beside him also appears to be holding and yellow Manila envelope. He begins to speak again.

Brandon Roberts: There are certainly more pressing matters to deal with tonight. And, this beautiful lady here has a contract for you to face Pariah. But, you need to vacate the ring and you are not to touch Shabazz until you beat Pariah tonight, that’s the stipulation.

Shinzo: I’ll leave the ring. But, I don’t take ultimatums from anyone. I get what I want, and I’ll get Shabazz.

With that we cut to the back.

amahrbr5.png

The cameras catchup in the with a shot of the pearly smile of AMA interviewer Bryce Montgomery and he's once again standing by with wrestling purist Buffalo Jones as he prepares for his upcoming pure rule bout with Christopher McMichaels. He looks buzzed and fired up and ready to be given the chance to speak to us this evening so let's get this underway, shall we?

Bryce Montgomery: We've all just witnessed the footage of Buffalo's impressive debut matches. This is a man to watch out for. Now is the time to meet the man "wrestling's traditionalist" here is Buffalo Jones.

Buffalo Jones: That’s mighty kind of you to introduce me with so much enthusiasm, Bryce, I really appreciate it.

Bryce Montgomery: Buff, we know you have Christopher McMichaels tonight, pure rules, but you have something you want to get across. You have some words for the fans tonight.

Buffalo becomes quite animated as he begins to cut his passionate promo to Bryce.

Buffalo Jones: You know something Bryce I may be new to the glitz and glamour of a mainstream wrestling organization with high production values, but I've been in locker rooms with wrestlers for nearly two decades and never in my life have I seen so much, such malcontent, mistrust and degeneracy before.

Bryce Montgomery: The Absolute Mayhem and the types of performers it attracts aren’t quite up the alley of a man of your roots should I say?

Buffalo shakes his head enthusiastically.

Buffalo Jones: Once upon a time I might have described myself as a happy go lucky punk kid that was just satisfied to be here. The problem is wrestling has supposedly evolved and the carnies in this business don't take this line of work very seriously. They don't have the passion I do for the artwork that is my craft. The mat is my literal canvas and I'm sick to death of these jokers wiping their disgusting muddy boots in my paint buckets.

Buffalo metaphorically wipes his feet.

Buffalo Jones: This place is sick and the worst part is it's an infectious disease. The first week I was here I did things that were beneath my character to win my debut match and that was not what I had envisioned for myself. That was not the first portrayal I wanted the fine people of the AMA Kingdom to see.

Bryce Montgomery: I remember you telling me that in our previous interview. Is there something you feel you can do?

Buffalo rubs his hands together.

Buffalo Jones: That's why I need to clean this place up. No one else is going to do it. I mean there are some good Samaritans trying in there own ways, but only Buffalo Jones is determine to make sure the respect and traditions of this sport are still left standing when all the dust and smoke clears out.

Buffalo takes a quick breath.

Buffalo Jones: I just wanted to clear that up today before I drop any future bombs on you.

Bryce Montgomery: Anytime. It’s always a pleasure.

Buffalo shakes Bryce’s hand. We cut to the next scene.

amahrbr5.png

Cameras can be seen peering into a cracked-open door of a private locker room. The camera appears to capture Christopher McMichaels and Shabazz talking to each other about something that the camera doesn’t seem to pick up the audio, we just see their mouths moving. The camera gets in closer as audio can now be heard for the first time.

Shabazz Hamad: I need to evaluate potential new clients, even if the money is good.

The camera and its handler were unaware that Pariah was in the room as he can be now seen snarling at the camera and the people, grabbing the door and slamming it closed pushing out Mona and the cameraman. She can be seen looking startled as the camera spins around to look at her.

Mona Darling: Wonder what this potential new alliance between Christopher and Shabazz could be all about?

As Mona posed the question, We can see Misandry walking with Blake Justice behind them which would come as a shock. Blake seems to be excited about something and they appear to be talking as we cut back to the announcer’s table.

amahrbr5.png

amamay41.png

Blood Feud

Grudge Match
"The Rogue" Saus X vs. "God's Gift to Canada" Brandon Roberts

AMASaus-3-p.png
VS.
XWFBrandon-1.png

#SausVsRoberts

Reina de la Cruz: Our next contest is scheduled for one fall, and is a one on one Grudge Match. Introducing first, from Toronto, Canada; weighing in at 205 pounds. The self proclaimed God’s Gift to Canada, Brandooooon! Rooooooooberts!

Brandon walks out from behind the curtain, tugging on his vest cockily, a wide smile painted on his mischievous face. He rubs his bearded chin, looking side to side. Oh Canada is screaming throughout the arena as Brandon struts down the ramp, pauses, and points up as an array of red and white fireworks and pyrotechnics go off behind him. He slides into the ring and strikes a pose to a booing crowd.

Pierce Donovan: The crowd is not happy with this man and his recent antics. Getting involved in some post-match shenanigans and potentially making alliances backstage has got him some heat.

Jasper Phoenix: That’s the name of the game Piercey boy. You’re not going to go far in this business without allies. You pay your dues, as they say.

Reina de la Cruz: And his opponent...

The crowd begins to cheer in excitement for the rookie newcomer.

Reina de la Cruz: From Sevannah, Georgia! The Xcutor! Give it up for Sauuuuuuus X!

Saus X music begins as the crowd cheers. However, after a few moments...no one shows up...

Pierce Donovan: Hold on ladies and gentlemen, I’m getting word from the production truck that we have some footage from the back. We’re going to plug you live...

As Saus X is walking towards gorilla backstage, he is accosted by Johnny Lou.

Jean-Louis Gagnon: Hey bud...You new here too? Can you show me where the locker rooms are? I got an itchy jock.

An obnoxious JLG scratches his crotch.

Before he can answer, Saus X takes a step back...But comes into contact with the big Don Marshall, who is suddenly standing right behind him. He simply smiles.

Don Marshall: Hey there sunshine. Afraid we need to have a little chat..."

In a flash, Johnny Lou clocks X in the face with a right hand, spinning him around. As he turns, Don grabs him and throws him over his shoulder, and runs him back first into a concrete wall. Don follows up with a massive gut punch. X crumbles to his knees clutching his stomach and choking on air.

Jean-Louis Gagnon: Ouf...that looks nasty doesn't in Don? Nothing personal kid...just welcoming you to the big leagues is all.

Johnny sneers at the young man, who looks just as confused as terrified by this seemingly unprompted assault.

Johnny then super kicks X right in the face against the concrete wall to a sickening thud.

Don Marshall: Goodnight from Canada, bud!" Don is holding in laughter stroking his beard.

X is barely awake, occasionally swinging his arms in a desperate attempt to fight off his aggressors.

Just when you think it may be over, a demonical grin suddenly appears on Johnny's face as he spots a large emergency ladder.

Jean-Louis Gagnon: Get his sorry ass up!

Don brings X up to his feet, and holds him up by keeping his hand on his face. Johhny drags the ladder over, and starts climbing it!

Don knows what's up. He slaps X across the face, hard. Put him in the piledriver position and lifts him up and holds it. Oh god no....

From the the top of the ladder, Johnny leaps off and slams his two feet, stomping down on X's buttocks, as Don piledrives him head first into the concrete floor. What the actual fuck guys...X is laid out, blood coming out from the top of his head.

Jean-Louis Gagnon: History being made tonight kid, have fun eating through a straw.

The Northern Touch casually walk away, deucing it up, and giggling. Their work here is done.

A medical team is rushing around X's body. It doesn't appear that X will be making it out to the ring this evening, as he will be escorted to a medical facility. He is expected to remain in hospital indefinitely with severe head and back trauma.

Pierce Donovan: What the hell are those two jerks doing back there? We have a damn match, what are we supposed to do now! I hope someone is checking in on the young lad, absolute mugging!

Brandon is watching the screen along the crowd, gleefully. He points to his head and taunts the crowd, as the rain down heavy boos, clearly irate that they will not be able to see the young upstart get his hands on the slimy bastard.

Brandon grabs the referee by the collar and shakes him up, and instructs him to ring the bell and begin the count, or call him the victor by default.

Jasper Phoenix: Damn right Brandon, you better demand your vic...

Suddenly, a different theme hits the airwaves. It’s Killer Kandy! And she looks PISSED!

Pierce Donovan: Killer Kandi has arrived! And it looks like she has something to say!

Killer Kandi produces a mic and begins to scold Brandon.

Killer Kandi: Brandon, you may not be man enough to take care of your own business! You may not be man enough to keep your nose out of my business, along with your other friend Misandry, and attack folks who are defenseless on stretchers!

Pierce Donovan: She’s clearly not happy about what happened during the Sanders match last week!

Killer Kandi: Well, you're not getting the night off, asshole. Since these folks want to see you get your ass kicked, I’m going to indulge me. You’re facing me tonight!

Kandi runs to the ring now. Brandon is pleading with the referee, who seems just as surprised as he is. He continues to plead but Kandy is lightning quick in sliding in the ring, and begins to pummel him with first from behind. The referee runs away and signals for the bell to ring!

Pierce Donovan: Looks like we’re getting a match after all!

Jasper Phoenix: Utter rubbish, he’s not prepared for a different opponent, a woman no less! Foolishness!

Pierce Donovan: Relax, he’s being paid to wrestle, not stand and taunt these poor folks!

The bell rings and Kandy continues her assault. She hits Brandon in the back with fists until he turns around, then slaps him hard across the face. He grabs his face. Kandy grabs a waist-lock, belly to belly suplex! Brandon is rocked, stands back up, and begins to swat at air to the crowd elation.

Pierce Donovan: Picture perfect belly to belly! Brandon is totally unprepared for this energy from Killer Kandy! This crowd is absolutely on fire now!

Brandon stumbles towards Kandy, finally. He takes a wild swing with a right, but Kandy immediately counters with a deep arm drag, sending him flying. He snaps back up and swings with his left, again wildly. Same result, as Kandy counters him and sends him flying into the opposite corner now.

Jasper Phoenix: She’s making a fool of him Pierce! This isn’t fair! She attacked him from behind!

The crowd is heating up some more, salivating at the possibility of Kandy shutting up the cocky Canuck. She goes for the pin

Kickout.

Pierce Donovan: Well, it’s certainly going to take more than that, but Brandon is still woozy here. He needs to wake up if he’s going to get any rhythm going in this match.

Kandy smacks the canvas, and brings to a vertical base. She strikes him with a few knees to the stomach, and picks him up in a Samoan Drop position. She goes to hit the move...but Brandon rakes the eyes, blatantly. Kandy is forced to let go and grab her eyes. The referee begins to reprimand Brandon, who throws his arms up and laughs while shaking his head, pleading innocent.

Pierce Donovan: Oh right, that’s rich, you didn’t do anything, I’m sure. The entire world just saw you!

Jasper Phoenix: You really are a cranky old man today aren’t you Pierce?

The crowd boos as Brandon walks around the referee as Kandy is still clutching her face. He chops her across the chest. And a second time. But Kandy doesn’t go down. Brandon laughs as the crowd boos him some more. Kandy dares him to chop her again.

Brandon goes for a chop, but Kandi ducks behind, waist lock, snap german suplex! Maintains lock, stands him back up, and hits another german. Brandon is rocked. Pin.

Kickout.

Pierce Donovan: Wow! Very close call there, beautiful suplexes by Kandi!

Kandi does a kip up and points to the ropes! She wants to finish this right now already! Brandon is slowly coming to his feet. Kandi runs to the ropes and handsprings, goes for the cutter...But Brandon grabs the referee and uses him as a shield, forcing Kandy to stop the move at the last moment, much to the crowd’s dismay.

Jasper Phoenix: Brilliant! Brilliant use of the referee hahahaha!

The referee is pissed and turns around, and suddenly begins to berate the crap out of Brandon. Clearly, he did not appreciate being put in harm's way. Kandi seems amused and backs up to rest against the ropes. She makes it to the turnbuckle, points to it, and looks at the crowd. The crowd cheers, so Kandi climbs and uses her two hands to aim at Brandon, who’s distracted alongside the referee, arguing senselessly.

Before she can execute her plan, however, Blake Justice runs out of the crowd, steel chair in hand. He jumps up on the canvas and blasts Kandi in the head with the chair, referee none the wiser. Kandi is out cold, but sitting on the turnbuckles.

Pierce Donovan: Blake Justice? Why?

Jasper Phoenix: We say it earlier, you fool! This must be what him and misandry were talking about earlier. We could be looking at even more alliances being forged tonight my friend!

Brandon being privy to what just happened, however, clicks into actions and runs up the turnbuckle. He hits a flying DDT from the top rope, deep cover...

Pierce Donovan: No...come on. Not like this...

Pierce Donovan: Revolting!

Brandon prances around the ring, as Kandi lays unconscious in the middles of the ring.

Reina de la Cruz: And your winner by pinfall, Brandooooon Roberrrrts!

Brandon points at the camera, waves and winks while singing oh Canada. He laughs all the way down the ramp to the back.

amahrbr5.png

The camera cuts to the look of a familiar man walking through the hallways of the arena, but the camera is at his back and we can’t see his face. But, as he is walking past various people, crew and wrestlers can be seen catching a glance of the man walking and their facial expressions being one of shock as he passes them. The camera cuts back to the announcing team.

amahrbr5.png

amamay41.png

Battle for Respect
Pure Rules Match

Buffalo Jones vs. "The Blueblood" Christopher McMichaels

XWFBuffalo-1.png
VS.
AMAMcMichaels-3-p.png

#BuffaloVsMcMichaels

Pierce Donovan: Our next match is one that will follow a particular set of rules, that very much promote the idea of respect and fairness to fellow competitors.

Jasper Phoenix: It sounds like a terrible concept already! I’m out!

Pierce Donovan: I haven’t even explained the rules of the match yet.

Jasper Phoenix: Anything that requires an explanation is normally not worth anyone’s time.

There is an awkward pause, as the music for the first competitor starts to blast from the ThawneTron as none other than ‘The Blueblood’ Christopher McMichaels emerges from the back.

Pierce Donovan: Now this contest will be fought under Pure Rules which means each wrestler has three rope breaks to stop submission holds and pinfalls during the match. After these three rope breaks have taken place, a wrestler who is pinned or submitted either with contact or underneath the ropes will be considered legal.

Jasper Phoenix: So if McMichaels has got Jones in a submission hold and Jones tries to grab the ropes, the referee wouldn’t force a rope break?

Pierce Donovan: That is correct.

Jasper Phoenix: Well this isn’t as boring a concept as I previously thought? Are there any other rules that we need to know about?

McMichaels clambers into the ring and looks very pleased with himself as he exchanges a few words with the in-riing official.

Reina de la Cruz: The following contest is a Pure Rules Match. Introducing first standing in the ring, hailing from Highland Park, Texas ‘The Blueblood’...Christopher McMichaeals!

McMichaels raises his hand up in the air as a sign of acknowledgement of his name being announced and has a massive smile on his face.

Pierce Donovan: Ring counts will last for a total of twenty seconds if they take themselves out of the ring.

Jasper Phoenix: Well that is also a great addition, I have always felt that a ten count really doesn’t leave enough time for things to get a little bit more exciting. But what is the third rule? I know these things always come in groups of three.

Pierce Donovan: This is the one that you are probably going to complain about.

Jasper Phoenix: Well I knew that had to be something wrong with this stupid new match type.

The clatter of a bass drum and a loud voice pound onto the PA system as "Bartholomew" by The Silent Comedy begins playing in the arena. Around 20 seconds pass, until a guitar enters the fray and out from the back emerges a cold as steel Buffalo Jones.

Pierce Donovan: There are no closed closed-fist punches to face allowed in a Pure match, with only open-handed slaps to the face and chops permitted.

Jasper Phoenix: And there is no leniency on the matter?

Pierce Donovan: Well actually, the first use of a closed fist will result in a warning. A second warning will result in a loss of a rope break. And if the rule breaker is out of rope breaks, then they will be disqualified.

Wearing a plain black windbreaker with a white towel hanging around his neck, Jones steps onto the stage and takes a brief pause, surveying over the audience with an unwavering seriousness. Jones then fixes his gaze upon the squared circle and begins his march down to the ring, never taking his eyes off the prize.

Reina de la Cruz: Making his way to the ring, from Cripple Creek, Colorado... weighing in at 235 pounds, Buffalo Jones!

Reaching the end of the ramp, Jones takes one more brief pause before busting a left and heading towards the steel steps. He reaches the steps, and emphatically marches up onto the apron, which he walks halfway across before entering between the ropes. Once in the ring, Jones walks up towards McMichaels with his hand outstretched, as is the custom for competitors to parktake before a Pure Rules match. McMichaels shows absolutely no interest at all in taking part in the ultimate sign of respect, and blindly ignores the request. The referee tries to convinces Christopher to do so, but it is clear that it isn’t going to happen so instead the referee calls for the bell. We can now see Shabazz walking down the ramp with no music as the ding ding happens. He is walking toward the announcers table.

DING DING DING

Jasper Phoenix: For the love of all things that are good in this world, this stupid gimmick match better be interesting otherwise we are going to need to get a third person to join us on the commentary if we have repeats of this match again.

Both men edge around each other, with both men being quite wary of each other but also clearly aware of the alternative rules that will be governing the match this evening. Buffalo offers out his right hand, which McMichaels reaches out and grips. Buffalo then offers his left hand and both men lock hands in a battle of strength pushing each other back and forth, before Jones wins the test of strength and causes McMichaels to tumble onto the floor. The crowd applaud Jones for winning the battle of strength, whilst McMichaels just looks annoyed as he pushes himself back up onto his feet. Buffalo smirks as he offers his left hand again.

Jasper Phoenix: What on earth is Jones doing? He won the battle of strength already, this is a sign of weakness to give your opponent a second chance.

McMichaels reaches out to grab Buffalo’s left hand but instead grabs hold of his wrist and pulls Buffalo towards him and catches his opponent out as he tosses him over onto the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex that is perfectly timed because of the momentum that led to the explosive transition into the move. McMichaels would then show his big brain approach as he would notice Jones’ hands already touching the ropes, so he would immediately attempt to lock in the Sharpshooter. The referee would shake his head disapprovingly but would be forced to call a rope break and demand McMichaels let go of his opponent as Jones would immediately lose one of his rope breaks. Christopher McMichaels couldn’t help but smile as he would take a step backwards before taunting the crowd by fist pumping only to be met by a rally of boos from the crowd.

Pierce Donovan: Sounds like you spoke it into existence Jasper! Here is Shabazz! However, McMichaels showed real awareness of his surroundings, and has now claimed an early advantage in this contest. I must admit I was expecting Buffalo Jones to have the advantage in this match because of his technical expertise, but perhaps the Blueblood will also be called Big Brain.

Jasper Phoenix: Well, I will be damned Shabazz? How are you? As I was gonna say by the way, Christopher ‘Big Brain’ McMichaels has got a nice ring to it, perhaps I will trademark it and sell the right to Michaels.

Pierce Donovan: Trademark it? You didn’t even come up with the idea.

Shabazz Hamad: I am very well Jasper. I’m just out here to scout talent. I’m a man of money and I am always about business.

McMichaels would let Jones get back up to his feet and Buffalo was clearly annoyed and as he rushed over to McMichaels he would deliver a number of heavy hitting forearm smashes that his foe would do his best to defend, but his hands would eventually drop that would allow Jones to penetrate McMichaels defense with a perfectly time Knife Edged Chop! Jones would go for a second chop, only for McMichaels to take a step backwards causing Jones to miss his target as Christopher would attempt to get a position of dominance behind Jones, only to be caught with a heavy hitting swinging back elbow that would cause McMichaels to release his grip before Jones would knock him down to the floor with a Discus Clothesline!

Jasper Phoenix: What a move by Jones! I still am backing Big Brain to take the victory, but a man with that much power has to be commended for well timed execution.

Pierce Donovan: I think it is fair to say you are starting to enjoy this match a little bit more than you previously expected you would.

Jasper Phoenix: Oh shut up you nerd Donovan! So, tell us Shabazz? Do you think any of these men have potential?

Shabazz Hamad: Everyone has some sort of potential. However, I think Chris has alot of potential. I do like what I see.

Jones would get down to the mat and singe in the Fujiwara Armbar and McMichaels would do his best to fight Buffalo off by throwing a few punches with his free handing forcing Jones to loosen his grip and then use his body weight to force Jones onto his back and attempt a quick pin, One-Kickout! It was a half hearted pin attempt, but nonetheless it certainly sent a message that McMichaels was continuing to think of all the elements that the right was providing him. Jones would show off his technical prowess as he would lock in the Dragon Sleeper that would totally catch McMichaels off guard and he would start to struggle, but Jones rather than keeping the submission on the ground would actually start to stand up and force Christopher up onto his feet before sending Michaels down to the mat with an inverted rolling cutter and then maneuver his body for a cover of his own. One, Two-NO! Michaels would shift his body weight and force Jones' body to shift off his.

Pierce Donovan: The contest is slowly turning into a well placed battle of attrition, and I think it is clear that both men are very much making this Pure Rules match a spectacle to remember.

Jasper Phoenix: I must admit that I am enjoying the product that is being presented.

Shabazz Hamad: This match type will for sure show one’s ability. It certainly has it’s appeal. I like the way Chris is working right now. The money is fluttering behind my eyes.

Both men would scramble on the mat to gain a position of dominance, with Jones managing to gain advantage of McMichaels back as he would single in the Half Nelson Choke with the clear intention of trying to exhaust McMichaels as much as he could. Christopher though would show his resilience though and throw back a number of blind elbow smashes that would force Jones to loosen his grip. McMichaels would use his body weight to shift backwards falling on top of Jones and locking in a Side Headlock before pivoting Buffalo's body in such a manner that Jones’ leg would brush up against the ropes with the referee shouting rope-break.

Pierce Donovan: Christopher McMicahels has come into this contest with a clear intention of bending the rules to his advantage. Everything he has done is completely legal, but he has come into this contest with the clear intention of putting Buffalo Jones in a position where he has no more rope break to rely on.

Jasper Phoenix: Big Brain McMichaels is very much earning the moniker I gave him, and you have to have faith in the richer members of our society. There is a reason they have so much money in the bank.

Shabazz Hamad: A man who has just as much money as me. A man who knows how to make money like me as well. It does appear to me he is big business you see Jasper.

McMichaels was noticeably grinning to himself, as Buffalo Jones looked incredibly annoyed as he pushed himself back up to his feet and just stared at McMichaels with a contentious look with it being quite clear he was far from pleased that that he had been played not once, but twice and been punished for it without actively reaching for the ropes himself. Christopher would be the first pull the trigger as he would charge towards Jones with a clear attempt at connecting with a clothesline, only for Jones to show his technical prowess as he would duck as the very last moment as McMichaels to run back and rebound off the ropes only for Jones to have a better footing as he would lift up McMichaels and plant him down onto the mat with the AA Spinebuster!

Pierce Donovan: A smart transition by Jones, who will surely benefit from keeping McMichaels down on the ground for as long as possible especially if it takes place in the middle of the ring. I am pretty sure Shabazz doesn’t like seeing this happening.

Jones would leap into the air with a hope of connecting with a knee drop, only for McMichaels to show his continued ring awareness and he would not only roll out of the way, but continue to roll underneath the rope and exit the ring.

Jasper Phoenix: Big Brain moves!

Shabazz Hamad: See Pierce, you can’t overcome greatness.

As Jones’ own knee would make contact with the canvas, Michaels would begin looking into the ring and shake his finger and smile before taunting Jones by tapping on his temple almost as if to indicate that he was the smarter of the pair. Jones would spring backwards off the ropes and sprint at the ropes feigning that he was going to attempt some aerial dive, which would cause McMichaels to doge out of the way for Jones to pull off some showmanship as he transition into a forward roll, before leaping over the top ropes and top ropes and landing with both feet firmly on the ring apron. With McMichaels ducked down below him he would then leap off the apron and crash down onto his opponent with a Diving Slap that would fully hit its mark.

Pierce Donovan: Buffalo Jones is a veteran and technically one of the very best, but he is showing an ability to think quickly on his feet in order to get the job done. He would normally use a closed fist drop, but remembering the rules instead connected with a unique slap.

The referee had begun his twenty count with both men outside of the ring, but it was clear that Jones wanted to exact a bit of damage before taking the contest back to the ring as he would drag Michaels back up onto his only to nail him with a spine rattling Inverted Atomic Drop before grabbing hold of McMichaels like a tackle shield and driving Christopher back first into the ring apron that would knock the air of out McMichaels lung from the sheer force that Jones had manage to claim on his strength and conditioning alone. Jones would take a couple steps back before smashing straight into McMichaels with a heavy hitting forearm smash before lifting up his foe and pushing him back into the ring.

Jasper Phoenix: Buffalo Jones is always acting like the man of the people, but he is just a dirty dog that has absolutely no respect for the upper classes. Shame on him!

Pierce Donovan: What on earth are you talking about now Jasper?

Jasper Phoenix: How dare you question me Donovan, you damn peasant!

Jones would clamber through the ropes and grabbing hold of the top rope would start delivering a number of heavy footed stomps down on the grounded Michales, before dropping on top of with a heavy hitting elbow drop before using his technical prowess and transitioning himself and putting his arms around Michaels neck area and locking in a Dragon Sleeper, but seemed to be unhappy with the hold as instead alter his body position slightly and send McMichaels down onto the mat with a Swinging Neckbreaker before going to the pinfall. One, Two, ROPE BREAK!

Pierce Donovan: McMichaels wasn’t taking any risks at all, and has reached out and grabbed the bottom rope.

Jasper Phoenix: Why waste the energy for forcing your opponent upwards, when you can simply reach out and grab the ropes. You are seeing nothing short of a pure masterclass from The Blueblood right now.

Shabazz Hamad: Sorry for being so silent, I am watching just how Chris works. Such a fine specimen of a man.

Buffalo respected the rules of the contest and stepped backwards allowing McMichaels to get back to his feet, as the match official enforced the rope break. McMichaels once again tapped his temple, continuing to showboat despite being the man on the backfoot although this time round Buffalo Jones didn’t react and held his ground and both men started to circle the ring slowly edging closer to the middle of the ring, only for Michaels to catch Jones totally off guard as he with a closed fist would punch Jones square in the nose. This would lead to the referee waving his hands in the air and start shouting and demonstrating in front of McMichaels.

Jasper Phoenix: What on earth is this referee’s problem? It was just a punch to a nose, what is he making so much fuss about?

Pierce Donovan: No closed fist punches remember.

Jasper Phoenix: Oh yeah that stupid rule, what does that mean again?

Pierce Donovan: It means that McMichaels has lost one of his rope breaks, but more importantly if Christopher McMichaels is caught throwing another closed fist the match will immediately be ended by Disqualification.

Shabazz Hamad: ...

Buffalo Jones had been totally caught out by the shot to his nose and a little bit of blood had begun to trick out of his left nostril, fortunately the nose didn’t look broken but it had certainly inflicted some pain. The referee had made it very clear to McMichaels that he would lose the contest if he did what he did again, but Christopher was just smiling to himself looking very happy with himself as he would as he would surge forwards and throw a forearm forward. Buffalo though would totally surprise McMichaels as he would catch out his opponent by dragging him down to the mat and lock in Fujiwara Armbar.

Jasper Phoenix: This fat bastard was playing possum like the coward that he truly is?

Pierce Donovan: You are seriously calling Buffalo Jones a coward?

Jasper Phoenix: He is a certified yellowbelly!

McMichaels was struggling to fight Jones, as the armbar was locked in deep and Christopher was doing his best to reach for the ring ropes, but Jones seemed intent on actually causing some really damage and instead of continuing the hold he would loosen his grip, but still holding onto McMichaels wrist would stand up onto his feet with his grip force McMichaels to do the same before lifting his opponent up into the air and delivering him down hard on the mat with a Pumphandle Slam! As he would go to grab hold of McMichaels, the Blueblood would show his resilience as he would grab hold of Buffalo’s tight and pull off an unexpected schoolboy roll-up. One, Two, Kickout!

Pierce Donovan: An unexpected transition pulled off by McMichaels, I thought Jones had started to wrap this contest up.

Jasper Phoenix: You should have more faith in McMichaels, he is after all a future World Champion.

McMicheals looks extremely annoyed as he bangs his fists on the ground like a frustrated child, as he would push himself upwards and drive a knee smash upwards catching Jones square in the jaw seeding Jones reeling backwards.

Pierce Donovan: Who is that man on the ring apron! He shouldn’t be present at this time.

A man dressed like a butler had clambered up onto the ring apron.

Jasper Phoenix: I believe he is McMichaels new personal Butler!

The referee would make his way over to the Butler who was holding a bottle of Iceberg water, making it clear that he had no place at ringside. However, it would be clear that this move had been orchestrated by Christopher Michaels himself as he would proceed to kick Jones square in the groin region in a clear illegal attack, before the second time in the match he would connect with an illegal closed fist straight to Jones’ nose. With the referee’s attention elsewhere, McMichaels had gotten away with the punch which had now resulted in Buffalo’s nose leaking blood like a broken faucet. With Jones dazed and confused, McMichaels dragged Jones up to his feet before delivering Jones down hard to the mat with Light$ Out (Fireman’s Carry Cutter) which would seem to trigger his butler to finally drop down from the apron.

Pierce Donovan: Whether it being legal or not, McMichaels has completely changed the trajectory of this contest.

Jasper Phoenix: Christopher McMichaels is proving himself an absolute ring general, and I have full confidence that he will leave tonight with the victory to his name.

McMichaels would grab hold of Jones’ leg with the referee focused on the two men once again, as he would lock in the Sharpshooter with the clear intention of getting the bloody face to be forced to tap out in the middle of the ring. Jones though would be defiant as he would use all his upper body strength to drag himself towards the ring ropes. Michaels would do his best to anchor Jones in place, but he wasn’t able to prevent Jones from finally reaching out and grabbing hold of the bottom rope, as the referee would instruct McMichaels to release his grip immediately.

Pierce Donovan: Jones has lost his third and final rope break, and will now no longer be able to rely on the ropes to come to his aid if he finds himself on the receiving end of a pin or submission

Jasper Phoenix: Jones is ripe for the pick, and McMichaels is now in the driving seat. We are on course for what all of the fans want. A Big Brain victory!

Jones was looking worse for wear, with a potential broken nose as blood was continuing to flow out. Jones though didn’t look like a man who had any intention of lying on his back and just giving back, as he made it very clear to the referee he was good to continue although it was clear that looked like was on the back foot from this point onwards. McMichaels would charge forward at Jones and connect with a double footed drop kick that would send Jones backwards into the turnbuckle. As McMichaels would surge forward, Jones would transition his body weight and nail Christopher with a Snap Scoopslam that would result in McMichaels hanging upside down in the one of most vulnerable positions in wrestling - the tree of woe.

Pierce Donovan: Jones has completely turned this match on his head again, it was his match to lose but now he is in control once more. He is wearing his own blood and he is the visual representation of never giving up. Moments like this is why we all love to watch professional wrestling.

Jasper Phoenix: What absolute bullshit you are talking right now Donovan, Jones is nothing more than an overused workhouse. A journeyman who just needs to pack up his bags and retire. No one wants you here anymore Buffalo.

Pierce Donovan: That simply isn’t true!

Jones with McMichaels in such a vulnerable position would rub his boot against Chrostopher’s face with a number of face-washes in a stationary position before taking a couple steps backwards before surging forward and connecting with a double dropkick causing McMichaels to tumble onto the floor. Jones wouldn’t let off the pressure as he would stomp down on his foe a couple of times before nailing Christopher square in the jaw with a Pump Kick. McMichaels looked wobbly on his feet as Jones would connect with his own version of a swinging vertical suplex the Downwards Spiral!

Jasper Phoenix: No! No! God dammit it no!

Jones drops down to cover McMichaels, One, Two, Tre-Kick Out!

Pierce Donovan: McMichaels is still in this contest, his will to fight is keeping him in this contest.

Jones dropped a heavy knee down on Michaels back, before connecting with a strong jab to midsection as he would force McMichaels up only to absolutely pulverize him with the Dead to Rights!

Pierce Donovan: This has to be over!

One, Two, Three! The referee calls for the bell, as what has been nothing short of a grueling contest between both men comes to an end.

Shabazz Hamad: I think I can work with this. Thank you gentlemen for keeping me company.

Suddenly jumping over the barricade near the announcer's table is Shinzo, and he makes a beeline toward the announcer table. Shabazz gets punched by Shinzo, as he starts pounding on Shabazz, Shabazz blocks an attack, and even with the headphones on, he blocks a punch by Shinzo, decking him back. They are throwing rights and lefts, neither man getting the advantage before Shabazz grabs Jasper’s water and throws it in Shinzo’s eyes, distracting him enough for Shabazz to remove the headphones and hop the guard rail, and escaping through the crowd. As Shinzo is wiping the water away, he follows Shabazz up through the crowd.

Jasper Phoenix: What the hell!

Pierce Donovan: I don’t think this is gonna go good for Shinzo!

amahrbr5.png

amamay41.png

Are You Afraid of Clowns?
Relaxed Rules Match
Monstruo del Circo vs. "The Dharawal Warrior" Norman Namatjira

AMACirco-3-p.png
VS.
AMANama-3-p.png

#CircoVsNamatjira

Reina de la Cruz: And now, a relaxed rule singles contest. Introducing first, from the indigenous lands of Alice Spring, Austalia, he is the Darwhali Warrior,at over 300 pounds! Nooooor-maaaaaan Na-ma-tjiiiii-raaaaaa!

The deep rooted and ancient tribal beats of Australia surround the arena, making it almost vibrate. The Aussie behemoth enters center stage, closing his eyes and breathing in the air around him. The crowd isn’t happy to see the big man, however, and they make him know.

Normans stops halfway down the ramp, gets on both knees and embraces the ground, and as is his tradition stands up in his warrior’s pose. He continues to walk towards the ring, hops onto the apron, and walks over the top rope. He climbs the closest turnbuckle, and strikes pose, showered in boos as pyros go off. He starts to bounce in place, in his corner.

Pierce Donovan: The crowd may not like this man’s attitude, or what he’s all about. But you have to respect the size of this guy, and his own brand of brutality he brings to the ring.

Jasper Phoenix: And speaking of brutal, I’ll be brutally honest. He's fighting a damn clown

Pierce Donovan: That seems rude...

Jasper Phoenix: I’m being literal...

Reina de la Cruz: And his opponent, from the mean streets of MENDOOOOOZA, ARRRRRRR(rolls rs)GEN-TIIII-NA! MON-STRU-O DEL CIRRRRRRRRRRCO!

Tristo Loco hits the speakers, and the eclectic Circo appears, looking odd and disheveled as always. He screams and flips off his opponent from afar, to some cheers from the crowd. He shambles towards the ring, punching himself in the jaw with great anticipation, sporting a wicked smile.
Pierce: This man is all kinds of crazy, I tell yeah. But don’t judge a book by its cover folks. This dude is tough as nails and has seem some stuff.

Jasper Phoenix: He’s a clown bum Pierce, frankly, I’m afraid of getting flees being this close.

Circo climbs to the apron and spring boards inside the ring ending in a somersault. He points a single finger gun at his head and shoots as pyros go off around the ring. He makes his way to the corner; the match is about the begin.

Pierce Donovan: Relaxed match, here we, the bell is about to ring folks. Should be a banger and a good clash of styles.

The bell rings and the match is underway. Norman immediately scoffs at Circo, and puffs and flexes his muscles. Circo walks up to him and sticks a middle finger right up against his face, to the crowd’s cheers. Norman smiles cockily, momentarily looking away. He then jerks back and strikes Circo with a hard right hand, sending him stumbling backwards about a foot or two.
Pierce: The power game if the big Darwhali Warrior here is going to be a factor, and it’s to no one’s surprise he will have the clear strength advantage in this matchup against Del Monstruo.

Jasper Phoenix: That’s right, that tiny clown eats a few big hits from this man, and it’s curtains.

Circo smiles sadistically, and answer with a forearm strike to Norman jaw, who doesn’t budge an inch. Norman shakes his head in disgust. He hits Circo with an even more powerful right hand, leaning his hips into the punch. Circo feels every bit of the strike, and backs up into the ropes, shaking his head. Circo, however, now begins to swear in Spanish at Norman, and starts to points at his own chin aggressively. Norman goes to hit him again, but Circo quickly falls to his bum, dropkicking Norman in the knees for good measure. Norman falls to one knee, and stares directly into the eyes of a sitting, smiling Circo, who immediately slaps him in the face, and rolls backwards and stands up.

Pierce Donovan: But here’s where Monstro shines, he’s speedy, he’s crafty, and he’s tough as all hell! Brilliant maneuver here, let’s see if he can follow up with it.

Circo taunts Norman again to get up. Norman slowly gets his knee off the ground, more so in a state of pure rage than pain at this point. He charges Del Circo in a bullrush, but the Argentinan side steps him and whips him further into the ropes, while taking off in the other directions. Both men hit the ropes and meet in the middle, but Monstro is the quicker one, and hits Norman right in the chops with a running super kick. Norman spits his gum into the crowd.

Jasper Phoenix: Right on the money Pierce! Youch! Even I’ll admit, that was pitch perfect.

Norman is stunned but still on his feet. Circo grabs him and gets to work, unloading punches and uppercuts in a blind furry. He kicks Norman in the legs, making him once again go down to one knee. Circo points to the ropes, and takes off the opposite side of Norman. He hits the rops and comes at Norman at blistering speed. Circo attempts to hit a flying lariat...But is caught midair by Norman, who reverses it into a devastation sidewalk slam. Followed up by a pin.

Circo kicks out!

Pierce Donovan: And that’s the power game at work once again, Monstro simply can’t afford to make mistakes like that too many times this match. Thankfully he was able to kickout here.

Norman grabs the ref by the collar and signals 2 with his other hand angrily. He begins to berate the ref, while Circo recovers. On the outside, Misandry, uninvited, comes out from the curtain and makes her way, slowly, down the ramp.

Jasper Phoenix: I can’t believe my eyes, it’s Misandry! The mistress of anarchy in the flesh!

Pierce Donovan: I have no idea who keeps handing out these invitations to ringside, but it needs to stop dammit!

Back inside the ring, Circo has recovered, and manages to kick Norman in the head while he is still on the ground arguing with the referee. He kicks him a second time, for good measure. Circo hits the ropes and comes rushing back, and flies in, hitting a beautiful boomaye knee strike to the Aussie’s face. He follows it up with a pin of his own.

Pierce Donovan: Bulleye!

Norman throws him off of him.

Jasper Phoenix: Come off it mate, get that weak trash off of him he says!

Circo charges at a rising Norman, but this time Norman raises his right leg in time, nailing Circo with a big boot. On the outside, Misandry is still slowly making her way down the ramp and towards the steel stairs on the far corner of the ring. Norman attempts an elbow drop, but Monstro rolls sideways and avoids the hit, much to the pain of the Warrior’s elbow. Since they are close to the inside corner, Circo slides Norman by the arm into the corner, and begins to boot wash his face. The crowd cheers.

Pierce Donovan: The crowd is loving this, putting the bigger man back in his place!

Jasper Phoenix: He’s a cocky prick is all, I thought you hated this kind of thing? Plus...

Pierce Donovan: Plus what?

Jasper Phoenix: He’s a fucking clown brev!

Back to the outside, Misandry is now climbing the steel steps begins to grab on to the ring post. She bends over, and begins to untie the ropes around the middle turnbuckle. The crowd begins to scream and boo.

Pierce Donovan: Let’s not forget Misandry obviously has some sort of plan here. What the hell is she up to now?

On the inside, Circo is now just stomping a mudhole into the chest of Norman, who’s now looking out of it. Monstruo grabs his legs and pulls him away from the corner. He climbs the turnbuckle, taunts, and hits the 630 corkscrew senton.

Pierce Donovan: Carnival Freak! That’s it! Pin him! You’ve got em!

Rolls the legs and the pin.

Barely kicks out!

Jasper Phoenix: Not quite yet! Don’t get your knickers to tied up yet there, pal.

After the kickout, the ref finally notices Misandry in the opposite corner, having almost successfully undone the middle padding of the turnbuckle. He walks over to her and starts to yell, shooing her away back to the floor. He then begins to reattach the turnbuckle himself.

Pierce Donovan: About damn time the referee gets some damn things in order here, that’s a hazard!

Misandry uses this opportunity to get out of the eyesight of the referee, and hand gestures at Norman. She grabs her chain, takes it off, and throws it over the top rope to him. Norman catches the chains, smiles, and wraps it around his hand, staring proudly at his right fist.

Jasper Phoenix: Ha ha! What a smart lass this one is! She’s a sharp one, right out of sight, out of mind innit! I love this, fuck these zebras eh!

He turns around, ready to strike Monstro in the face...But Circo has a surprise of his own, and spits a red mist all over the face of the large Aussie man, causing him to scream in agony and cover his face in horror. Monstro kicks him in the gut, sets him up for the Canadian destroyer, and bam, hits the Clown Killer with thunderous force. Norman hits the canvas hard on his and rumbles the entire ring. Circo sits on his chest and grabs both legs folding them over.

Pierce Donovan: Clown Killer! Clown Killer! Clown Killer!

Jasper Phoenix: Fucking mist motherf...

3!

Ring the bell!

Pierce Donovan: I don’t believe it, he beat him! What an upset!

Jasper Phoenix: Oh piss off! That was crap!

Reina de la Cruz: And your winner...

She does not have time to finish as Blake Justice is at it again. He slides under the ropes, grabs the chain dropped by Norman and smashes Circo over the head with it from behind, sending him to the canvas.

Pierce Donovan: Oh now what, I give up...

Jasper Phoenix: My boy Blake, handing out well deserved J U S T I C E! Clearly, he’s pissed from last week’s loss, and he’s sending a god damn message. I love it!

Misandry stands on the outside, hands on her hips, and a big ol’ smile on her face, she seems extremely pleased with herself, despite the results of the match. Clearly, that part of the equation was less important than the violence that was due to happen after.

Blake wraps the chain around Del Circo’s throat and begins to choke him, at the same time berating him relentlessly. All the while, he smiles as the consciousness slowly begins to leave Circo’s body.

As Monstro is about to pass out, Killer Kandi runs out from the back and jumps Blake. Circo gets his feet and they both beat down and chase off Norman and Blake from the ring, to the disgust of Misandry on the outside. However, Kandi continuously looks over her shoulder at Monstro, and looks a bit uncomfortable standing by the odd clown man.

Misandry grabs a mic.

Misandry: Killer? My ass! Kandi I knew you lacked the killer instinct to get the job done around here. It’s really pathetic. So since you’re soft around the edges, I found someone who has that instinct.

She smiles and points to Blake Justice.

Misandry: So you better get your shit together, and start learning from the two of us on how to handle your business, girl. You’re really going to hang around this damn freak, you know how I feel about these repulsive ass clowns! They give me the willies.

She says while shuddering.

Misandry: And from what you told me, you think they are nasty asses too!

She scoffs and looks disgusted.

Misandry: So you better make your choice real soon, because believe me, we’re going to get the last laugh! Like your like clown boyfriend in there loves to say. There will be blood! Oh yes, it's time to die, clown.

She drops the mic on the ground loudly and walks away with Blake, staring daggers into the ring.

When all of a sudden the lights begin to flicker and then go out. When they come back on Circo and Kandi are visibly drenched in a red liquid. Misandry cackles as we cut to the back to catchup with an earlier ongoing story in progress.

amahrbr5.png

We cut to the back in one of the hallways of the Bridgestone Arena where Shinzo is searching for Shabazz with a purpose. Shinzo is ambushed by Shabazz from around the corner. They brawl before Shinzo throws Shabazz into a pile of pallets. Shinzo sees a glass window and he gets Saus X flashbacks. He grabs Shabazz and pulls him toward the window when Pariah steps in front of him and the window.

Pariah growls before grabbing Shinzo by the throat and lifts him straight off the ground. Causing Shinzo to release Shabazz from his grip as he falls to the floor like a sack of potatoes. A nearby annoyed Buffalo Jones walks up in in a sleeveless denim shirt.

Buffalo Jones: Unhand him at once.

There's a brief pause as Pariah glares at Buffalo.

Buffalo Jones: I said let him go.

Shabazz waves his free hand at Pariah as he wipes his face with a cloth.

Shabazz Hamad: As you wish.

Pariah tosses Shinzo across a nearby table toppling everything off of it as he crashes to the floor.

Buffalo Jones: I'm so sick and tired of you degenerates thinking you own this company. Carrying about your shady dealings in the back and making everything about what you want. With your ambushes and whatnot. You ever think about challenging someone man to man?

He motions around the bodies and carnage.

Buffalo Jones: Is this what I'm seeing? This makes me sick to my stomach. I'm going to speak for this locker room when I say you should be more worried and focused on preparing for your upcoming match with Shinzo in the Taipei Deathmatch. Like Batman, you'll need it.

We hear a familiar voice behind us pipe up.

Wilhelm: Perhaps what you need is a drink. Perhaps you would like a refreshing bottle of Mexican Fanta to calm your tummy?

Buffalo turns around to a glass bottle of Orange Fanta to the face.

Christopher McMichaels: I do believe that shattering of glass is in your motif, or wheelhouse, so to speak.

He says stepping over Buffalo while taking a wet wipe from Wilhelm.

Christopher McMichaels: Not that I'm ungrateful for the assist in laying out this trap, but I did pay you a lot of money to dispose of my enemies. Not Wilhelm. Not that he's not also handsomely paid for his services.

He says while stuffing something into Shabazz's pockets and then fixing the pocket square in his jacket.

Christopher McMichaels: And preferably the assist would have been more helpful before we had our match. Instead of provide color for the deficient. I do hope I'm not speaking out of turn. Just some constructive feedback.

Shabazz puts his hand on Christopher's shoulder to make him at ease.

Shabazz Hamad: Look, most people just pay me to make a problem disappear, but I see so much more in you. So I watched your match. I observed you in your natural habitat and I think you can be so much more than the guy who cuts blank checks. Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong having some pawns to move about the chess board so you so can take a queen for yourself, but I think you have all the skills to take you to the very top and I think you're the right fit for the Shabazz Hamad Agency.

He points to the man standing idly by in the pressed white suit and scarf around his shoulders carrying Christopher's bags.

Shabazz Hamad: You could very well continue to amass a large gathering of oddballs to be your entourage or you can let me lead you to the promised land.

He says while slapping Pariah's chest.

Shabazz Hamad: (Besides) I don't think Thawne would be too pleased with me if he had to cancel his main event this evening. He made that quite clear. Besides, this match is my chance to snatch back that briefcase. That is if Shinzo isn't a lying dirty sneak.

He kicks Shinzo's leg to make sure Shinzo is still alive.

Christopher McMichaels: About that. I think I have a solution for your little briefcase dilemma. Just leave that to me. I think that will more than show my worth to the Hamad Agency.

Shabazz makes the face of a man that sees his fortune come in.

Christopher McMichaels: Trust me with this one. I think we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement that does well for Christopher McMichaels and your Agency.

Shabazz grins and removed his shades.

Shabazz Hamad: Do you know what's even better than making today's problem disappear, making tomorrow's problem disappear before it even comes up. You solve my briefcase problem tonight so it's not a problem for me tomorrow, I'll show you the art of turning problems into assets. There's a reason you like the power you have over people like Wilhelm. There's more power in finesse than there is in force. Even brute force, unless you control it. The AMA will see the wisdom in my Agency.

We fade out from the scene as Shabazz leads Christopher and his butler Wilhelm to his office to discuss things further.

amahrbr5.png

amamay41.png

Grueling Tryout

No Count-Out Match
"The Irish Wolf" Conall O'Dargan vs. "Bruiser" Blake Justice

AMAODargan-3-p.png
VS.
AMAJustice-3-p.png

#ConallVsJustice

The arena gets filled in green and orange lighting while the entrance theme starts playing. Conall O'Dargan appears on the stage and lowers his head while Rian Doyle is standing behind him.

Reina de la Cruz: Weighing in at 244 pounds... he is the pride of Ireland... "The Irish Wolf" Conall O'Dargan!

While Reina de la Cruz introduces Conall, he starts to pump himself up, and when she finishes, he pounds on his chest two times while some fireworks start going off. Then he makes his way to the ring while Rian Doyle gives him some last minute advice. In the ring, he shows his fists to the camera and on his gloves are, as always, celtic crosses with the initials "É.g.B." visible.

Pierce Donovan: Another debutant tonight with Conan O’Dargan! However, he’s not new to the ring, but he’s new to AMA, and he’s looking to make his mark and call AMA his home!

The theme music for Blake Justice plays, and Blake wastes no time walking out with little to no fanfare. He has a scowl etched across his face while the fans jeer him along the way.

Reina de la Cruz: and his opponent, from New York City, New York and weighing in at 201lbs, “Bruiser”...Blake Justice!

Pierce Donovan: Blake Justice made his debut at our last show, Under Pressure, although he was unsuccessful in his quest to secure a victory. Tonight, I’m sure that he looks to right that wrong and spoil the AMA debut of Conall O’Dargan.

Jasper Phoenix: I like this guy, Pierce. He’s all business and no-nonsense! I see big things on the horizon for him with a win tonight.

Justice makes it to the ring, and right away, he’s demanding the referee calls for the bell as his music fades out, and O’Dargan is more than happy to oblige him and looks ready for a fight.

DING! DING! DING!

These two warriors start trading blows with one another! Lefts and rights! They’re just slugging it out while the crowd eats it up.

Pierce Donovan: This one got ugly in a hurry!

Jasper Phoenix: I love it, Pierce!

Blake blocks a strike from Conall and drives a vicious knee strike straight into the midsection! Blake follows up with several more knees to the gut until Conall drops to one knee. Blake runs the ropes and comes back with a running boot to the side of the head! Conall looks to be on dream street already as Blake sends him to the corner with an Irish whip, and Blake levels him with a corner clothesline! Blake is pounding away now with forearm after forearm until the referee tells him to back off.

Jasper Phoenix: Justice going to town on Conall O’Dargan! Straight up battering him in the corner!

Blake moves the referee out of the way and looks to continue his barrage of strikes, but Conall counters and forces Blake to switch places, allowing Conall to dish out some punishment of his own with repeated shoulder tackles!

Pierce Donovan: Now Conall O’Dargan is giving Blake a taste of his own medicine!

Conall drags a groggy-looking Blake from the corner and destroys him with a short-arm lariat! Conall isn’t through yet, though, as he takes Blake down with a belly-to-belly suplex! Blake has a glaze overlooking in his eyes as he slowly rolls over, trying to regain some life, but Conall has other ideas and comes crashing down with a knee drop to the lower back! Blake winces in agony, and Conall is quick to apply a chin lock while Blake flails his arms about, trying to find a way free, and he manages to do so, and in the process, with all of his power, he flung Conall through the ropes and to the outside.

Conall climbs up the apron, but Blake is waiting for him and drives a shoulder straight into his midsection! Blake drags Conall through the ropes...DDT! Blake plants Conall face-first to the canvas and makes a pin!

1!

NO!

Conall with a shoulder up, and Blake begins to choke the life out of Conall O’Dargan illegally! The referee forces Blake to break it up while Conall coughs and sputters, gasping for air. Blake stomps on Conall’s legs, dishing out more pain on the Irishman. Blake wears a twisted grin upon each stomp delivered. Then he goes right back on the attack with another illegal choking attempt!

Pierce Donovan: Is he trying to get himself disqualified?!

Jasper Phoenix: A wise man once said, if you’re not cheating, then you’re not trying. Blake is doing whatever it takes to secure his first win.

The referee continues to admonish Blake, reading him the riot act pretty much, while Blake acts as if he’s listening, but he’s not. All the while, he has his back turned on Conall, who is on the verge of recovering and making a comeback; he lies in wait and just as Blake turns around...SPEAR!

1!

2 ½

KICK-OUT BY BLAKE!

Blake rolls underneath the bottom rope to the apron for a reprieve, still reeling a bit from the effects of that spear; Blake is nursing his midsection as he rises just as Conall reaches him, and Blake went for a shoulder tackle through the middle rope. Still, Conall counters it and knees him in the head! Conall traps him on the ropes and delivers repeated strikes to the chest!

Jasper Phoenix: He’s beating Blake’s chest like a drum!

Blake absorbs the punishment, however and manages to counter with a back elbow! Conall stumbles back and with his back turned just for a second, Blake clips from behind on the knee! Blake then hits a bridging German suplex!

1!

2!

NO!

Conall kicks-out!

Blake is through playing around and calls for the end; he’s ready to put away Conall! He sets him up for White Noise, but Conall can sneak through and surprises Blake with a roll-up!

1!

2!

NO!

Kick-out!

Blake springs up in a hurry, but Conall is ready...Hairicín! Spinning back suplex! Conall lies in wait now as Blake is in a daze as he stumbles back up...Éirinn, go Brách! Conall makes the pin by hooking the far leg!

1!

2!

3!

Reina de la Cruz: The winner of the match, Conall O’Dargan!

Conall has his arm raised in victory by the referee and exits the ring to join back up with Rian O’Doyle on the outside, who gives him a pat on the back for a job well done. Meanwhile, Blake comes to in the ring and is unhappy with the match’s outcome as he criticises the referee.

Pierce Donovan: An impressive AMA debut for Conall O’Dargan in what was a brutal hitting affair!

Jasper Phoenix: From the word go, these two gladiators were tearing each other apart! Unfortunately, only one could walk out the winner, and that wasn’t Blake Justice, who is justifiably angry.

amahrbr5.png

The camera picks up an office door being burst open by Shabazz which appears to be Thawne's office with Christopher by his side. Thawne can be seen seated from his desk looking up at the pair like how dare you to bust in that way. They are standing in front of his desk with Shabazz fuming and angry.

Shabazz Hamad: Shinzo violated his clause tonight by trying to get his hands on him! You gotta make Shinzo forfeit the match and the briefcase to him at once!

Oliver Thawne: That is not how we do things here in AMA. Get out.

Thawne is pointing toward the door as Shabazz is still angry turns to look at Mcmichaels, a serious look painted on the features of Shabazz. Mcmichaels is looking on with intrigue.

Shabazz Hamad: When negations fail, you take matters into your own hands. We'll be seeing you, Thawne.

With that Shabazz opens the door as it appears Sean Cutter Senior enters the office as Shabazz and Mcmichaels are leaving. The door closes behind Cutter Senior as he looks around the office taking in this workspace. It’s functional. He looks down at Thawne who looks up at Cutter senior. Cutter Senior is obviously unimpressed.

Sean Classic: It’s so nice to finally meet the new head honcho in town. I am here to ask where is my son Sean at?

Oliver Thawne: Sadly, I am unaware where your son is at right now Mr. Cutter. I am currently working on it and got my own team looking into it as we speak.

Sean Classic: That is unacceptable and you are fostering an unsafe work environment. That conversation I just happened to hear proves it even more! But, since you can’t tell me where my son is. I am gonna continue to look for my son and I expect not to be impeded! I have filed an injunction in the courts for emergency powers and his legal representative will act as interim general manager until the order is restored around here!

Oliver Thawne: Must I need to remind you that this is MY company, not yours? You tried and failed to promote that Revival show of your promotion. Now get out of my office. Thank you very much.

Sean Classic: I’ll “go,” but I’m not leaving. I’m finding my son and you can take that injunction up with the courts and we’ll just see if it holds up or not.

Sean smirks as only that blonde man can as he leaves and we go back to the ringside area.

amahrbr5.png

The theme starts, and as the music starts to rift Brandon Roberts walks from behind the curtain with his vest on, smirking as he looks around at the crowd. Beside him is a beautiful blonde with red glasses on and a red pantsuit on from earlier in the night, though now she is carrying a microphone of her own. Brandon is standing on the stage with his own microphone as the crowd offers a mixed reaction. They both walk down the ramp, entering the ring together, with Brandon first holding the ropes for her to get into the ring. He followed behind her as they take their place in the middle of the ring. The music cuts off, as she raises the microphone up to his lips. She begins to speak.

Miss Kimberly Thorne: Hello, my name is Kim. That's Miss Kimberly Thorne to you, though. And I will be a thorn in your side should you choose to cross me. I have been appointed by petition to the courts to handle the affairs of the Cutter Estate in Sean Cutter junior's absence and he has explicit instructions on how he'd want his business handled.

The crowd starts booing as Brandon Roberts raises the microphone to his lips to cut the people off and he is attempting to speak through the chorus of boos.

Brandon Roberts: See that’s the problem with you filthy Americans! You guys are a country full of people who glorify this kind of behavior! For encouraging and liking the kind of violence that happened in that stretcher match! It makes me sick to my stomach that these deplorables kidnapped their royal prince Simba!

The crowd cheers loudly in favor at the mention of Wakefield and Sanders working together and kidnapping the executive vice president of AMA two weeks ago. As the cheers get louder Brandon waves his hand in disgust as he looks around the arena, obviously livid at the cheers.

Brandon Roberts: Yeah, that’s it! You Americans here in this arena and around the world sitting home getting your fingers covered in cheese puff dust, cheering for people that attack hurt or sick individuals and stuff them in ambulances and then run off with those people!

The lights dim down as the guitar riff starts to strum throughout the arena. As the words creep throughout the PA system into the arena. The words seemingly fading in from different parts of the arena, Steve steps out from behind the curtain in a form-fitting shirt that is red saying Cincinnati at the top and the bottom Finest in an arced layout with white lettering. He had on black jeans and black shoes as he stops on the ramp to a bunch of cheers. The fans start chanting Sanders Sanders as his theme Monster is playing. He has a microphone in his right hand and a cup of Starbucks coffee in his left hand as he just stands on the stage, with a smug look on his face. The music shuts off as he stands there looking at Brandon, unimpressed. Brandon looks angry as he starts to speak. Steve can be seen just sipping his Starbucks.

Brandon Roberts: Hey, you American piece of shit! Tell me where the hell Sean is, now!

Steve just stares at him for a few moments smiling and looking around the arena before looking down into the ring at Brandon as he starts to walk down the ramp for a couple of feet before stopping. He brings the microphone up to his lips, before he speaks.

Steve Sanders: I just want to say, all the way up here it smells like a moose just took a dump in the ring and left that.

Before Brandon could respond, As the rifts of the guitar and the voice of "Sick" by Adelitas Way start to talk, the lights die down and the crowds begin to boo as they have risen to their feet. The fans start chanting, devil’s made as Jake Wakefield slowly creeps out from behind the black velvet drapes with his own microphone in his usual street attire. He comes out to cheers too, and stands next to Steve with an unimpressed look on his face as well. Sanders and Wakefield look at each other and then back down at Brandon. Wakefield raises the mic to his lips as well.

Jake Wakefield: You know, Steve. I don’t think it’s just moose dropping that you smell from the ring. I think I am getting a whiff of expired Canadian bacon. Or as we tend to call it here, bitch meat.

Brandon Roberts: I have some new friends that can make you two talk. You guys saw what they did to Saus X for getting in his way earlier.

Steve and Jake laugh at his comments seemingly unaffected, as the blonde hair woman begins to speak.

Miss Kimberly Thorne: Per my authority of power as an interim general manager I am booking a Texas tornado match later in the evening with all of them. In the end, they will talk.

Steve now slowly starts to walk down the ramp, with Jake by his side, as they slide into the ring, Brandon looks between the two men showing no fear. Steve just looks at the man, as does Jake.

Brandon Roberts: Steve, what you gonna do?! I am god’s gift! You are looking at the best wrestler in the world! You think you can just do whatever the hell you wan-

Steve reaches his right leg up out of nowhere hitting Brandon right in the jaw with a superkick, called The Chosen One, knocking Brandon out of his boots, the lights disappearing as he falls to the mat. Steve can be seen smirking and looking down at his handiwork. Jake then stalks the Legally Blonde woman into the corner as Steve takes a couple more sips of his Starbucks coffee standing over Brandon’s prone body. After finishing the Starbucks Coffee, he sits it down next to Brandon Roberts hand as he laid on the mat. Jake starts to speak into his microphone in the blonde’s face.

Jake Wakefield: When Brandon stops seeing birdies that the "deplorables" accept the match.

Oliver comes out without no music again, just in total disbelief how much he has had to come out tonight, he has a microphone in his hand as he speaks.

Oliver Thawne: I do not recognize your authority in this house, but I agree it's a great idea you proposed ma’am. And, tonight it will be The Northern Touch Vs Steve Sanders and Jake Wakefield in a Texas Tornado Match! If the Northern Touch win, I will personally make Steve and Jake produce Sean Jr. or face a suspension or possibly worse.

The crowd explodes as Sanders stares at Oliver and then looks at Jake and back to Oliver on the stage as Oliver nods and walks in the back leaving Steve and Jake to ponder what will happen later on tonight.

amahrbr5.png

amamay41.png

Ranked Exhibition
Tag-Team Match
"The Immaculate" Tora Fushimi and Brian Zewbowski vs. "The Ace" Max Maverick and Tetsuo Ishii

XWFFushimi-1.png
XWFHumanity-2.png
VS.
XWFMaverick-1.png
XWFJunk-1.png

#TagTeamExhibition

Flashing back to the interior of the Bridgestone Arena… “Joker” by X Japan kerrangs on the PA system!

Jasper Phoenix: Oh ho ho, Shrug Nation stand up! It’s time for Tetsuo Ishii and Max Maverick to take on Brian Zewbowski and Tora Fushimi!

The portly entertainer that is Tetsuo Ishii emerges to the stage with an enthusiastic gleam. He’s waving to all the fans as he makes his way down the ramp, grinning from ear to ear.

Reina de la Cruz: Making his way to the ring, hailing from Jobsama, Japan and weighing in at 220 pounds… TETSUO ISHII!!

He makes it to the ring, where he hits all the corners, climbing to the second rope and hitting his signature shrug pose to some mixed reactions from the Nashville crowd.

Pierce Donovan:This match here certainly presents a unique dynamic! As you’ll recall, two weeks ago at Under Pressure, three of the men in this matchup found themselves standing shoulder to shoulder fighting off a common threat in the stable we now know as Malice! Max Maverick went out of his way to make it clear that he wasn’t interested in being buddies with Tora Fushimi or Brian Zewbowski for that matter, so tonight he’ll take the two of them on as he forms the… let’s say… unique tag team with Tetsuo Ishii.

Jasper Phoenix: It’s the team we didn’t even know we needed!

Pierce Donovan: Well I wouldn’t get too attached to this team, Jasper. If there’s one thing we know about Max Maverick already, it’s that he doesn’t play well with others!

“Money for Nothing” by Dire Straits now takes over the speakers as the lights in the arena go out. After about 35 seconds the song kicks in properly, the lights come back on and Max Maverick struts out on stage wearing his spike studded leather jacket over his black pants while being flanked by his bodyguard, Solomon Black.

Jasper Phoenix: You know, Pierce, when you’re as good as Max Maverick is, you don’t need to play nice with anyone!

Max continues to strut down the ramp, while brushing off heckling fans on each side of the aisle. Solomon Black follows with a stoic expression all the while.

Reina de la Cruz: And now his partner... Making his way to the ring and being accompanied by Solomon Black, hailing from Venice Beach, California and weighing in at 227 pounds, he is sweeter than chocolate cake and tougher than a two dollar steak, he is "The Ace"... MAX MAVERICK!!

Max walks up the steps and comes across the apron. He shoots a glance at Tetsuo Ishii who is standing in the corner smiling like a goof. Max climbs in the ring, makes his way to the corner, climbs to the second rope and poses with his arms spread. The Ace hops down and struts around the ring for a bit, removing his coat and handing it off to a ringside attendant, as he waits for his opposition.

Pierce Donovan: The confidence just radiates off of Maverick, and with the way he’s performed thus far in AMA, I don’t think anyone can question it.

Jasper Phoenix: You’d be a fool to question Max Maverick! He is the personification of success in this industry, he obviously knows what he’s doing!

"Bubblin" by Anderson .Paak begins to rumble over the PA as the lights in the arena drop down to blackness with occasional flutters of bright white. The intro plays out and just as the beat flourishes and the lyrics begin, purple and green lasers begin swirling on the stage, and the arena becomes illuminated with a blacklight. Standing in the center of the stage with a smug grin is the ever confident Tora Fushimi with his arms spread wide.

Reina de la Cruz: And their opponents! First, making his way to the ring, from Tokyo, Japan and weighing in at 189 pounds, “The Immaculate”... TORA FUSHIMI!!

The crowd gives him a warm welcome after his heroics from Under Pressure. Tora throws up his signature “hang loose” hand gesture and then begins his journey towards the ring.

Pierce Donovan: We got to spend some quality time with Fushimi last show, as he joined us at the announce desk. Of course, when Malice sprang their attack on Max Maverick after his match with Brian Zewbowski, Fushimi rushed to even the odds and would even go on to win his match against Chris McMichaels later in the night despite more interference from Malice!

Jasper Phoenix: Yes, yes, it was rather impressive from The Immaculate One but its bears pointing out that Tora only sprang into action once Malice provoked him personally!

Pierce Donovan: Well, I think you can certainly make that argument.

Jasper Phoenix: And let us also not forget the rather threatening message that Malice leader Damien Axel had for Tora after his match with McMichaels!

Pierce Donovan: Indeed, I believe it was something along the lines of ‘you’re a freaking dead man’?

Jasper Phoenix: Well, it wasn’t in such kind terms, but yeah, that’s the gist of it!

Fushimi makes it down to the ringside area where he locks eyes with his enemy, Max Maverick. The two men have a tense staredown, as Ishii just leans in the corner in his own little world. All of the sudden, Maverick’s hoss of a bodyguard Solomon Black clobbers Fushimi from behind!

Pierce Donovan: A blindside assault by Solomon Black! What the hell is his problem!?

Black picks Fushimi up and rolls him in the ring, where Maverick proceeds to savagely stomp on Fushimi! The referee tries his best to push Maverick away but he’s getting nowhere trying to talk Maverick down. Ishii is watching this unfold and looks to the crowd on both sides of him before shrugging and then jumping in on the beatdown!

Pierce Donovan: And now we have a two on one jumping going down here from Ishii and Maverick! Where is their honor!?

Jasper Phoenix: Honor schmonor, Pierce! This is combat, and sometimes you’ve got to be cutthroat to get where you want to be!

Thankfully, Brian Zewbowski comes tearing down from the back and hits the ring. He immediately clocks Ishii with a forearm and sends him sailing between the ropes and to the floor. Maverick turns his attention to Zewbowski and comes rushing at him, only for Zewbowski to drop a shoulder and launch Maverick over the rope with a back body drop! Maverick flies through the air and comes crashing down on Solomon Black on the floor!

Pierce Donovan: Here we go, now we’re all evened up and we’ll see just how bad Maverick and Ishii think they are now that Zewbowski has entered the picture!

Zewbowski crouches to help Fushimi back to his feet, while Maverick and Ishii each recuperate on the floor. The referee is directing traffic and trying to get everyone all set and in position to begin the match. Zewbowski decides he’s going to start the match for his squad, while Max more or less orders Ishii to start the match for the opposing team.

Pierce Donovan: Order seems to be restored for the time being, I guess we’re going to finally get this match started properly!

*DING! DING! DING!*

Zewbowski and Ishii circle before locking horns in the middle of the ring. Zewbowski takes Ishii over with a headlock takedown and cranks at the neck. Ishii is able to fight to his feet, and shoot Zewbowski off into the ropes, hitting him with a shoulder block on the rebound, but neither man gives much ground. Instead, Zewbowski challenges Ishii to try him again. Ishii shrugs and hits the ropes. Zewbowski does the same. They collide once again in the middle of the ring, where Zewbowski gets the better of the exchange with Ishii plopping down to the mat.

Pierce Donovan: And the early test of meddle goes to Zewbowski!

Zewbowski peels Ishii off the mat and slings him into the corner. He makes the tag to Fushimi who slingshots his way in. Zewbowski holds Ishii with his ribs exposed, allowing Fushimi to land a kick right in the rib cage. Zewbowski exits the ring, and allows Fushimi to go to work. After a series of kicks to the midsection, Fushimi pulls Ishii out of the corner and lifts him into a fireman’s carry. He drills Ishii into the mat with a rolling fireman’s carry slam, and then immediately hops out to the apron mere feet away from Max Maverick. Fushimi talks some trash to Maverick, telling him to “watch this”, and then launches himself over the top rope with a somersault senton, landing right across the midsection of Ishii! Fushimi comes right back to his feet, steps directly in front of Maverick, and hits a very sarcastic curtsy. Maverick simply cracks a sly smirk at this provocation.

Jasper Phoenix: Are you seeing this? Is Fushimi gotten to or what?

Pierce Donovan: I think that’s a misguided take, Jasper. I think there’s little doubt that Fushimi feels he has something to prove to Maverick, but I wouldn’t go so far as to say Maverick is under his skin.

Jasper Phoenix: Well you might not… but I would!

After pulling Ishii back up to his feet, Fushimi pushes him into the corner where Maverick is standing. He challenges Maverick to tag himself in, which Maverick does after much delay. The audience lights up at the prospect of these two going at it again. The men measure one another up, and then lunge forward into a tie-up. After a brief struggle, Maverick hits a go-behind and takes Fushimi into a rear waistlock. Rather than go for a suplex or some other impact move, Maverick releases the hold and disrespectfully shoves the back of Fushimi’s head. The slighted Tora Fushimi slowly turns to come back face to face with Maverick who is laughing at his handy work. Fushimi doesn’t hesitate to light Maverick up with an echoing slap to the face! Redness overtakes Maverick’s face as he charges in at Fushimi, but Fushimi lands a drop toe hold that sends Maverick hanging over the second rope. Fushimi hits the ropes and comes in hot for a tiger feint kick but Maverick is quick to roll out of the way before any contact is made. Fushimi lands on his feet from the whiffed tiger feint kick and looks over at Maverick who is on the mat looking surprised. Fushimi shoots him a confident grin, knowing he has now put The Ace on notice!

Pierce Donovan: And Fushimi is sending a bit of a message to Maverick here, letting him know that he is not intimidated in the least!

Jasper Phoenix: It’s all a façade if you ask me, Pierce. How can you not be overwhelmed sharing the ring with the living legend that is Max Maverick!?

Maverick gets up and shakes off the effects of the near miss. He squares up to lock horns with Fushimi once again, but at the last second, he steps away and makes a nonchalant tag to Tetsuo Ishii, quickly removing himself from the match-up. Fushimi looks a little disappointed but prepares to mix it up with Ishii. The two men go into a collar and elbow tie-up. Ishii takes control of the wrist and pulls Fushimi into a hammerlock. Fushimi is able to counter, and pull Ishii into a hammerlock instead. Ishii writhes in pain for a moment, but is able to break his way out of the hold with a series of back elbows. Once Fushimi relinquishes the hold, Ishii takes off and hits the rope. As Ishii comes back off the ropes, Fushimi leapfrogs him. Ishii stops in his tracks after being leapfrogged though, and clobbers Fushimi with a clothesline to the back of the neck!

Pierce Donovan: And here we see there’s more than meets the eye with Ishii, who just cleaned Tora’s clock!

Ishii follows up dropping a knee into Fushimi’s rib cage, before pulling him up to his feet. Ishii lands some more hard strikes into the midsection, and then scoops Fushimi up for a big backbreaker! He quickly makes the cover on the weakened Immaculate One.

1…

2…

Kick out!

No dice on the pin attempt. Ishii stays on the hunt though. He turns Fushimi over on his stomach and batters him with some forearm strikes to the kidney area. He hoists Fushimi again and with no pause, dumps him right on his neck and shoulders with a high angle German suplex!

Jasper Phoenix: Just when you think Ishii is all jokes, he goes and drops you on your head with a devastating suplex!

Ishii is feeling good. With Fushimi softened up, suddenly Maverick decides to extend his hand and yells for Ishii to tag him in. Ishii does so, and Maverick re-enters the ring like a wolf on the prowl.

Pierce Donovan: Thus far we’ve seen a little more synchronicity coming from the duo of Maverick and Ishii!

Jasper Phoenix: Just as I figured, and reality is setting in for Tora Fushimi now, cause he’s in deep water with a couple of sharks right here!

Maverick is calling the shots as he enters the ring, and he instructs Ishii to help him as both men lift Fushimi up as if to deliver a double suplex, but then drop Fushimi gut-first across the top rope! Ishii exits the ring and leaves The Ace to toy with Fushimi. Maverick grabs the top rope and yanks it aggressively, causing Fushimi to flip off and land on his back in the ring. Maverick is being very judicious, and goes for a good old fashioned stomping for his offensive approach. After about a dozen stomps to the torso of Fushimi, he places his boot right on Fushimi’s cheek and just presses down, squeezing his cranium between his boot and the canvas as he shouts “You’ll never be like me you idiot! You’re a cheap imitation, you hear me!?”. Maverick pulls Fushimi up and pulls him into a full nelson hold. He backs up, and instructs Ishii to tag himself in, which he does. Ishii hops in, and as Maverick holds Fushimi in a full nelson, he peppers Fushimi with repeated punches to the ribs. Ishii whips Fushimi down with a snapmare and locks him into a neck crank, just continuing to grind Fushimi down further and further.

Pierce Donovan: It is crucial that Fushimi finds a way right now to get Zewbowski into this match, or else he is absolutely toast!

The fans begin a rhythmic clap, as Fushimi attempts to break free. His hand raises in the air, and he pumps his fist to the rhythm of the audience's clapping, causing Ishii to look around stunned. Fushimi is able to work his way to his knees, and then onto both heat, though Ishii retains his leverage on him. Finally, the crowd is at a fever pitch and Fushimi is able to wiggle himself free from the hold. He goes for a jumping enziguri, but Ishii is able to duck! Before Fushimi can fully recover, Ishii lands a big Polish Hammer knocking Fushimi right back down on his back!

Jasper Phoenix: Well would you look at that? Fushimi had one shot and Ishii just dashed those hopes!

Ishii is indeed very proud of himself and taunts the audience. As he is distracted with his theatrics, Fushimi suddenly kips up and the crowd comes back to life. Ishii is oblivious and as soon as he turns around he is shocked to see Fushimi standing there, ready for another round! Ishii takes a swing, but Fushimi catches the arm and pulls Ishii down into a Fujiwara Armbar! Ishii is able to do a roll and break his arm free, rolling right back up to his feet. He tries for a kick this time, but Fushimi catches the foot and counters into a step-over wheel kick, right out of The Whole F'n Show's playbook.

Pierce Donovan: You were saying, Jasper?

Fushimi rushes into a jackknife pin on Ishii.

1…

2…

Kick out!

After the kick out by Ishii, Fushimi drops to the mat, as the adrenaline has worn off and the pain has set back in. Both men lie on the mat barely stirring for a while, and each start to shuffle at about the same time. Zewbowski is desperate to get a tag into the match after being on the sideline for the past several minutes. Fushimi begins his crawl towards his corner for the tag, but not wanting to lose the strategic advantage, Maverick enters illegally to cut him off! He grabs Fushimi by the foot and begins to drag him away. At this point, Ishii recovers and grabs the other foot to help Maverick out. Zewbowski isn't about to stand by for this, and enters the ring like a raging bull and rushes in to plow both Maverick and Ishii down with a flying double clothesline!

Jasper Phoenix: I don't agree with Zewbowski's blatant disregard for the rules but I totally understand him interfering out of necessity here!

Pierce Donovan: Don't act so dense, Jasper! Maverick clearly broke the rules first, so as far as I'm concerned, turnabout is fair play!

Zewbowski snags Maverick up and tosses him to the outside. He then turns his attention to his own partner, grabbing him by the arm and dragging him all the way back across the ring. Zewbowski ducks under the top rope, getting back on to the apron, just to tag himself legally into the match.

Pierce Donovan: Zewbowski showing his hunger, taking matters into his own hands and now he's going to get a piece of Ishii!

Brian enters the ring and goes right for Ishii, grabbing him and delivering a nasty hangman’s neckbreaker! Ishii rolls out of the ring for a reprieve, joining Max Maverick who is still on the floor trying to get his bearings back. But Zewbowski is in attack mode, and he comes careening in with a baseball slide kick to Ishii, who goes toppling into Maverick, causing both to hit the barricade. Zewbowski joins them on the floor, and goes 1980s on their asses, grabbing them both by the back of their necks and knocking their heads together!

Pierce Donovan: The double noggin knocker, a seminal classic of the territory days!

Jasper Phoenix: Strange, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Zewbowski in a loud windbreaker and fanny pack.

Zewbowski sends Ishii back into the ring and slides in right behind him. He stalks Ishii as he staggers to his feet. Ishii goes for a right handed swing on Zewbowski, but Zewbowski deftly avoids it and pulls Ishii into a backslide pin.

1…

2…

Kick out!

Jasper Phoenix: I think what we’re seeing now is Zewbowski trying his best to wrap this match up quickly. He’s practically going at it two on one in there after all the offense Fushimi absorbed.

Back to the action, Ishii is quickly up to his feet. He and Zewbowski lock horns once more, with Ishii this time able to land a knee to the midsection of Zewbowski before shooting him off into the corner with an Irish whip. The Leader of Shrug Nation comes rushing in, but Zewbowski ducks and elevates him up and over to the apron. Zewbowski turns and goes to strike Ishii, but Ishii blocks and instead lands a forearm smash on Zewbowski. With his opponent dazed, Ishii scales to the top rope. He comes flying off with a cross body that connects, but Zewbowski is able to roll through and attempt a surprise cradle pin!

1…

2…

Kick out!

Ishii kicks out once more. Rather than re-engage Zewbowski, he opts to rush to his corner and tag in Maverick. Maverick, for his part, does not look super pleased with being tagged in but enters the ring nonetheless. They circle for a second before meeting up with a collar and elbow tie-up. There is a struggle to gain a power advantage for a brief moment, before Maverick resorts to a simple eye rake to get the better of Zewbowski. Maverick then hits the ropes and takes Zewbowski down with a chop block. Rolling now, Maverick grabs Zewbowski by his leg and pulls him towards the corner. Maverick slides out of the ring, takes Zewbowski’s leg, and slams it multiple times into the steel post!

Pierce Donovan: Shades of Under Pressure by Max Maverick now. Of course, these two went toe to toe at that show and Max Maverick showed no hesitation in bending the rules to his advantage!

Jasper Phoenix: His strategy was brilliant, and I’ll go on record right now saying I think he had that match won before the distraction of Malice!

Maverick rolls Zewbowski out to the floor, where he plasters him with a hard right before smashing his head off the apron. Fushimi being nearby, he drops to the floor and threatens to intervene, only for Maverick to point at him and tell him to watch his step, before rolling Zewbowski back into the ring. Maverick follows and slowly leads Zewbowski up to his feet, getting him into position for his swinging reverse STO known as Maxed Out! But, it’s not going to be that easy, and Zewbowski is able to break himself free before hitting Maverick with a Russian Leg Sweep. Both men make it back up at the same pace, with both starting to feel the effects of the match. Zewbowski is first to strike with a right hand, but Maverick quickly returns the favor. They start slugging it out, trading blows, until both men are just gassed and they each fall back against the ropes.

Pierce Donovan: And the desire to win this match is blatantly obvious right now as both men are emptying the tank just to try and get the upper hand!

They both come charging out at one another, but Zewbowski is quicker on the draw, and he knocks Maverick down with a flying shoulder block! Maverick makes it back up, only for Zewbowski to sweep his legs and begin to apply his dreaded Texas Cloverleaf!

Jasper Phoenix: Someone get Maverick out of there, this can’t happen!

Pierce Donovan: Well it’s happening, Jasper, Zewbowski has Maverick locked in the Cloverleaf right in the center of the ring!

Maverick is in no man’s land, as Zewbowski has the Cloverleaf in snug! He’s calling out for any kind of relief he can get, but the larger man has anchored down on him, and Maverick can’t go anywhere. But then, all of the sudden, Donovan Grayson of Malice appears on the apron directly in front of Zewbowski.

Pierce Donovan: Not these punks again! Who’s letting them in the building!?

Grayson claps, and cheers on Zewbowski in a pretty sarcastic manner. This provocation leads Zewbowski to let go of the hold to confront Grayson. He can faintly be heard telling Grayson that he wants nothing to do with him, while Grayson feigns innocence, as if he’s just there to spectate. Suddenly, flying in from off screen is Tora Fushimi! He wipes Grayson out with a huge flying knee strike! That’s when the other members of Malice suddenly appear from out of the crowd.

Jasper Phoenix: I’ve got a bad feeling about this, we might want to head for higher ground!

Pierce Donovan: I hope it won’t come to that, Jasper. I’m going to stay right here and keep doing my job until I have no other choice!

Fushimi isn’t waiting around, and he goes soaring off the apron with a somersault splash onto both Damien Axel and Hangman James! He quickly runs back up the stairs and stalks, waiting for Axel to stand back up to deliver a big soccer kick right to his chest! Back in the ring, Zewbowski is still watching on, seemingly conflicted about what to do. Maverick has the wherewithal to take advantage of this opening and tag Tetsuo Ishii back in.

Pierce Donovan: We’ve got action on the floor now, but the match is still going on inside the ring as Maverick tags Ishii in!

Ishii rushes in and spins Zewbowski around, planting a kick in his midsection! He lifts Zewbowski up and drills him into the canvas with a Michinoku Driver right into the pin!

1…

2…

Th-...

Kick out!

Zewbowski is able to kick out in the nick of time, and luckily so, because Fushimi was a second late on making the save! Fushimi breathes a sigh of relief, but then must quickly refocus. He stands up, and eyes Donovan Grayson who is recovering on the floor. He hits the ropes and goes torpedoing through the ropes with a suicide dive, but at the very last second Damien Axel pulls Donovan Grayson out of the way and Fushimi goes crashing into the barricade at a high speed!

Pierce Donovan: Oh my lord! Fushimi crashes and burns on the suicide dive attempt!

Jasper Phoenix: What is he thinking, Pierce? He’s got a match to worry about, yet he keeps letting these Malice guys take his eyes off the prize!

Pierce Donovan: Well it’s understandable to an extent, these cretins do pose a clear threat to himself and his partner.

Jasper Phoenix: That may well be, but I think he’s just taken himself out of this one.

Back inside the ring, Ishii has Zewbowski back on his feet. He pulls him up into a vertical suplex, perhaps looking for BAKA To The Future! However, Zewbowski manages to bring a knee down to strike Ishii in the head, causing Ishii to drop him. Zewbowski lands on his feet, and quickly follows up with a hard kick to the midsection. He tucks Ishii between his legs to set up his patented Jackknife Powerbomb, but all of the sudden, Maverick rushes into the frame and grabs Zewbowski, spiking him into the mat with his Rock Bottom known as The Maximum Overdrive! Maverick dips back out of the ring, as Ishii basically falls into the pin on Zewbowski...

1…

2…

3!

*DING! DING! DING!*

Jasper Phoenix: I knew it! I knew it all along, Pierce! Max Maverick rising to the occasion, blindsiding Zewbowski, and for all intents and purposes, exacting his revenge for his loss at Under Pressure!

Pierce Donovan: It was an excellent piece of strategy, no one can argue. But keep an eye on the developments out here, Jasper!

As Pierce is alluding to, now that the bell has rung, Malice are quick to descend on the beaten and battered Tora Fushimi. They lift him up, and as Donovan and James each hold an arm, Axel grabs him by his jaw, gets right in his face and starts shouting that Tora asked for this! Meanwhile, Solomon Black has grabbed Max Maverick and is leading him away from the ring. Ishii is also getting out of dodge as any logical person would.

Pierce Donovan: I may be asking for too much here, but how about a little solidarity by these guys to handle this Malice problem?

Jasper Phoenix: This is survival, plain and simple, Pierce! All these men just wrestled a grueling match so if Malice wants Tora, the prudent thing for Maverick and Ishii to do is to simply get the hell out of here!

Axel peppers Fushimi with multiple strikes to the face, before starting to direct traffic. He has his men pull the steel steps apart, and they drag the bottom part over to the middle of the floor. Together, James and Grayson hoist Fushimi straight in the air as high as they can get him, and then spike him down back first onto the steel steps!

Pierce Donovan: NO! These animals, they may have crippled him!

Fushimi is motionless, sprawled across the steps as Axel leans down in his face, and tells Fushimi in his gravelly voice that “the worst is yet to come!”. Zewbowski is finally regaining his facilities now and rolls out to the floor. He still can’t fully stand though, but he crawls over to Fushimi and puts a hand between him and Malice, trying to ward off the pack of dogs. Axel directs his crew that it’s time to head out, and they do so as Axel laughs maniacally in the direction of Fushimi and Zewbowski.

Jasper Phoenix: A sick display tonight by Malice, I think we should be thankful that there weren’t more casualties in that attack.

Pierce Donovan: I don’t know if I can be happy about that, Jasper. Tora Fushimi is bad off, and where the hell are the doctors right now?

Doctors do finally swarm the scene, as Malice slink away through the crowd. Zewbowski remains over Fushimi, telling him that help is on the way. We get a shot of the top of the stage, where Maverick is just visible, leaning out from behind the curtain with a shocked, maybe even disturbed look on his face, as his bodyguard Solomon Black tries to keep nudging him back to make sure he’s out of harm’s way. Fade to the next segment...

amahrbr5.png

Bobby Tremblay is walking backstage, cell phone in hand and head cocked down staring at it as he makes his way through some corridors and offices. He is smirking as his fingers speed across the keyboard of his expensive and state-of-the-art phone.

He comes up to a large door, with a large sign on it that says CUTTER SR. He walks up to the door and gives in a jovial knock before letting himself in. He is immediately greeted by a cute blonde intern, who insists on hanging up his large swanky sports coat.

Bobby Tremblay: Why thank you my dear, it’s great to be getting the respect I deserve in this dump!

The intern quietly takes his coat and goes to hang it up as Bobby takes a glance at her and nods in approval.

Sean Classic: Not too shaby eh? A man asks off camera

Bobby Tremblay: Sean you dirty dog! It’s been ages, great to see you buddy.

Bobby is beaming, and reaches out his hand to a now approaching Sean Cutter Sr.

Sean Classic: How are ya, you old bastard? Ya miss the big leagues or what?

Sean chuckles as they shake hands, then embrace in a man hug.

Sean Classic: Have a seat

Both men sit down, and immediately the intern brings them both a glass of Niagara Falls red wine.

Sean Classic: Thanks, dear

Bobby Tremblay: So, you got my texts I see. Good shit, it’ll be good to start making moves right off the get go. I appreciate you taking care of my boys tonight, they deserve the best.

Bobby cheers Sean and they chuckles shortly.

Sean Classic: I took care of them, as you asked. But of course, I will also want some form of payment.

Sean’s brow furrows.

Bobby Tremblay: Hah! Still the same guy I see. No worries bud, we know how this shit works and we’re down to do business. You know that. So, what the hell is going on? Where’s your famous kid?

Bobby asks, curiously.

Sean Classic: That’s what I wanted to chat about tonight, Bobby my man. I haven’t seen the little shit since the stretcher stunt with those little pukes, Sanders and Wakefield.

Sean’s tone is now very serious and all business.

Bobby Tremblay: How convenient, the very scumbags my boys are going up against. Suppose you want them to maybe...teach them a little respect?

Bobby smirks.

Sean Classic: That’s right Bobby. And I want you to make sure you leave one of them conscious enough to tell me where the HELL my god damn son is. Can’t have this little puke missing, it makes me, and the rest of us, look bad. You get it right?

Sean rubs his hands together and is unhappy talking about such sensitive matters.

Bobby Tremblay: Sean, we’ve known each other for years, you can count on me and The Touch. Us Canucks gotta stick together, fucking nasty mouth breathing yanks. Don’t you get tired of living down in this shithole?

Both men chuckle as they drink more wine.

Sean Classic: They friends with MR. Roberts, too?

Sean pipes in.

Bobby Tremblay: Hey you know all the great northern wrestlers talk. It’s not secret Brandon has been friends with my boys for a bit, he’s pretty close with the other kid. You know the mouthy Frenchman. Love that kid.

He smiles devilishly.

Sean Classic: Good, he knows his job too, and you guys will spearhead the...investigation

Bobby has a good laugh.

Bobby Tremblay: Sounds just like old times, bud! I have a feeling that we’re going to have a very, very good night. This is going to be a beautiful friendship.

They cheers again and laugh as they are getting drunk and the camera pans out.

amahrbr5.png

We open to a woman’s bathroom where we see Misandry standing with her hands on the porcelain sink. Her facial expression appears to be one of pure nervousness and shaken to her core. She turns on the sink to cup some water, splashing some water on her face and when she looks up from the sink and in the mirror, she can see Circo in the reflection covered in what appears to be blood saturating his face, the mixture and his deep dead eyes staring at her causes Misandry to freak out punching the glass with her right fist as it shatters. Blood trickling down her hand now. The smell of the iron in her blood, the fear that was exuding from her pores excited Circo. As his skin started to become flushed with excitement, causing the hairs on his arms to raise. She grabs a shard and swings turning around in the process, but no one's behind her. The clown is gone suddenly which mystifies Misandry.

Misandry: I am not crazy, I know what I saw!

As she looking around frantically, Circo can be seen appearing in the frame behind her stepping out of one of the stalls he had slid into. He smiles sadistically as he stalks his prey, as he inches closer to her the predator strikes by grabbing her hair with his right hand and pulling her hair forcing her head backward, toggling her balance. He forces her head forward through a bathroom stall door momentarily dazing her before forcing her down onto her knees shoving her face into the toilet water by her hair. He begins to slam the toilet cover onto her head a couple of times before releasing her hair. He rips the toilet seat off the hinges. He holds it for a moment looking down on her before smacking it across her back smashing it into pieces. He started laughing as he grabbed her hair pulling her head out of the water, looking her in the face from the side as he smelled her face. He then begins to speak in a low voice to enhance to creepy vibes he has been creating.

Monstruo del Circo: You should have known better. That a clown always gets the last laugh.

Circo starts laughing in her ear quietly to maintain the creep laughter before kissing her cheek and releasing her hair as she turns to look up at the bloody clown face in horror. He speaks again in that same low voice.

Monstruo del Circo: You can tell Blake it’s a lesson he’s gonna learn, again.

amahrbr5.png

amamay41.png

Texas Tornado

Tag-Team Elimination Match
The Northern Touch (Jean-Louis Gagnon & Don Marshall) vs. Jake Wakefield and Steve Sanders

AMAGagnon-3-p.png
AMAMarshall-3-p.png
VS.
AMAWakefield-3-p.png
AMASanders-3-p.png

#TexasTornadoMatch

Jasper Phoenix: Well, folks coming up next we got the recently teamed up Steve Sanders and Jake Wakefield versus the debuting tag team from Canada known as The Northern Touch. Don Marshall and Jean-Louis Gagnon!

Pierce Donovan: Yes, it would be a Texas Tornado Match. No disqualifications. No tags. No rules. Just a free for between a group of men that can only end in a pin.

Jasper Phoenix: It’s hard to believe that Steve and Jake can manage to co-exist when only less than a few weeks ago they were looking to kill each other. It looks like a powder keg waiting to go up in an explosion. Will it happen tonight on Mayday?

Pierce Donovan: I believe we are about to find out Jasper. Or we could see The Franchise And The Gatekeeper mesh as one and overcome these two men who have been teaming for years. Well, let’s send it over to Reina!

Reina de la Cruz: Now, coming to the ring at a combined weight of five hundred and five pounds from the Northern country of Canada, THE NORTHERN TOUCH!

Northern Touch hits the speakers and both men walk out, strutting and peacocking. They talk some shit towards the crowd and sing along. Johnny falls to his knees, makes a fuckboi face and points to his left arm, sticking out. Convincing the world he has ice in his veins. Big Don Marshall stands right behind him, brings his hands to his mouth, and does the Brodie Lee tribute taunt. Smoke erupts around them, followed by gold and silver streamers exploding above them. They deuce it up, and strut to the ring, trash talking fans. Johnny leaps over the top rop and spins in the ring doing Okada's taunt. Don Marshall menacingly walks over the top rope with ease, and raise a single fist in the air as him and Johnny soak up the boos with absolute love. The man known as Bobby Tremblay goes to exit the ring, looking like an old moose on his stroll to the announcer’s table. The two announcers are taken back by this because they had no idea Bobby Tremblay was gonna be joining them. As Bobby Tremblay goes to sit down next to Pierce, putting on a headset with a microphone attachment. As they sit down, Jasper pulls from under the table some air freshener and sprays some mist of clean lavender as it permeated the air. He sits the air freshener down under the desk again but raising his shirt to cover his nose. His words remain muffled by cloth during this upcoming exchange.

Pierce Donovan: What was that for Jasper?

Jasper Phoenix: There was an overabundance of moose odors approaching us.

Pierce Donovan: Well, now that you mention it, Pierce. It also smells like stale moose hair.

The announcers chuckle a little as they enjoy a good laugh at the expense of Bobby. The Ring announcer standing still in the middle of the ring. Northern Touch is standing together across the ring as they come to the front of the ropes looking toward the stage, waiting for the two men they will be facing to arrive. The camera zooms in on Reina as he starts speaking again.

Reina de la Cruz: First, hailing from Cincinnati, Ohio. Weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds. It’s “The Franchise” Steve Sanders!

The lights dim down as the guitar riff starts to strum throughout the arena. As the words creep throughout the PA system into the arena. The words seemingly fading in from different parts of the arena.

Jasper Phoenix: The so-called savior of this company he says. But, what is he really saving us from?

Pierce Donovan: I think the fact that he has been in the business as long as he has can be a testament to his ability so I would say he can a savior of a lot of things Jasper. I know whatever situation Steve inserts himself into he can for sure save it.

Jasper Phoenix: Even if that situation he inserts himself is your mom, that would be one big saving that’s for sure.

Pierce Donovan: Nice, Jasper. Real Nice.

Jasper Phoenix: I know, your mom told me.

The drums kick in as the lights blast on as Sanders is standing there with his back to everyone, his arms slowly rising to his sides. He starts trash-talking, as his arms finish spread out away from his body stopping at their full peak. He flips his fingers inward to signal to the crowd and those who watch him bask in his glory. Yes, you shall all drink in the greatest performer in any of the last two decades. He spins around on his pivot, his arms now falling to the side. The face of Sanders carries a smug expression. He rests on the stage for a moment looking straight ahead and then around the arena, maintaining his smirk.

He stops on the ramp after the introduction, not willing to slap any fan's hands, the veteran is sporting a black leather jacket, with no shirt underneath. The pants are black jeans with some wrestling boots on. He looks around and then stares down at the men in the ring from the ramp.

Reina de la Cruz: Now coming to the ring weighing in at two hundred and seventeen pounds. Coming straight out of Chicago! “The Gatekeeper” Jake Wakefield.

As the rifts of the guitar and the voice of Sick" by Adelitas Way start to talk, the lights die down and the crowds begin to boo as they have risen to their feet. The fans start chanting, “devil’s made” as Jake Wakefield slowly creeps out from behind the black velvet drapes as Madison Lewis struts out behind him and out to the side of Jake Wakefield. He kneels on the ramp and he holds the cane in between his legs, resting the side of his face on it as he licks it bizarrely. He grins across the arena and Madison Lewis poses with her hands on her waist. Steve looks on at the men in the ring. Jake walks closer to them, holding the cane. He steps beside Sanders as the music keeps playing. Madison is standing behind them. Both men look at each other for a couple of moments. Jake looks away and at Madison as he said some words to her, as she just nods. Jake Wakefield throws his cane down as Steve starts to remove his jacket, throwing it down onto the ramp as well. The two men, start to come down the ramp slowly, as the music shuts off. Jake starts to slither like a sneaky snake around the left side of the ring. He appears to be coiled.

Jasper Phoenix: These two seem to be on the same page so far.

Pierce Donovan: Indeed, stalking their prey like you stalk that one girl’s onlyfans!?

Jasper Phoenix: Do you ever shut up Pierce?

Jasper Phoenix: Yeah, when I’m sleeping.

Sanders has started to stalk his prey around the right side of the ring as the Northern Touch tap each other before backing off the ropes and placing themselves with their backs touching. Johnny was facing the right looking at Steve Sanders. Jake was being watched from the left by Don Marshall. Steve And Jake get up on the apron slowly, as the two men keep their backs together. As they both enter the ring, the unit known as Northern Touch stands looking at the two men, as they stand in the ring looking at their foes. Steve has a look of pure determination as the camera picks up Wakefield’s murderous expression. Steve charges at Johnny and they start exchanging blows. Jake and Don now exchanging blows. Neither man gets the best of the other until Steve delivers a right that hits Johnny’s face, causing him to lose his balance. Johnny hits the ropes as Sanders attempts to throw a punch again, connecting with Johnny who falls back again and this time into the turnbuckle.

Jasper Phoenix: The team of Sanders and Wakefield charging the mound!

Pierce Donovan: They are going at it like a pack of hungry dogs fighting over the last scrap of meat! This is amazing! GO SANDERS AND WAKEFIELD!

Don and Jake are still hammering out the blows until Don starts to get the best of Jake, with his size playing a part in this. The haymaker Don laid into Jake caused him to stumble against the ropes as Don laid another left heavy fist that knocked Jake to the mat with a thud. Jake appears to roll out of the ring and to the floor below. Steve is seen throwing rights on Johnny, his facial expression is one mixed with pure hatred and ecstasy combined. The eyes of Sanders seem to be too focused on Johnny when he grabbed from behind by the throat by Don, and lifted off his feet and dropped to the mat with a sick sounding chokeslam. As Sanders laid down, a ref finally makes it to the ring. Don, deciding to be cocky, places a foot on Sander’s chest for a pin, while doing his two fingers out to do his deuces taunt. The ref slides around….

1! Kickout!

Jasper Phoenix: The Northern Touch working together but need to quickly realize that these two men aren’t your average wrestlers!? Tons of experience!

Pierce Donovan: That was too early to pin someone like Sanders! And, the cocky way of doing is disrespectful to a savior like Steve!?

Sanders yanked his body up very quickly, as Johnny started to recover on the mat next to Steve, who has rolled over onto his knees, still trying to register the abrupt chokeslam he wasn’t prepared for. Madison Lewis could be seen outside checking on Jake Wakefield as Johnny eyes Madison and gives her a seductive kiss he blows at her. She ignores him but the camera picked up the exchange. The two men start to stomp on Steve repeatedly, with no one there to stop it. They both grab Steve by his hair, with Don holding his arms behind his back for Johnny to smack him across the face. This makes Sanders start cussing as Johnny smacks him again. He starts taunting Steve before smacking him again. Jake has started to recover outside as they both hook up Steve’s head together and drop him to the mat with a DDT. Jake hits the ring and tries to clothesline both of them but they both duck the clothesline as Jake hits the ropes coming back and is NAILED with a big boot to the face by Don! They both get together doing their taunt "Deuces" putting two front fingers out pretending to tickle a pussy. They start stomping on Jake, putting the boots to him, trying to run him a nice Canadian booting as they would call it. Sanders can be seen rolling out of the ring, to the floor, reaching under the ring apron for a chair. The Northern Touch was trying to work Jake over, so they ignored what Sanders was doing. He grabbed the chair, getting up, and being in front of the announcer’s table, he knew what would get their attention. He wanted to crack Bobby with the chair, but Sanders instead flipped Bobby off before sliding in the ring behind the two men. He swings for the big man Don’s head like he is trying to hit a home run.

CRACK!

Jasper Phoenix: HOLY HELL! THOUGHT I WAS WATCHING THE REDS TEEING OFF ON THE BRAVES!

Pierce Donovan: Watch out bobby! You are in the line of fire!

Jasper Phoenix: HOMERUN! Sanders! Hey he flipped you off Bobby how ya feel about getting the finger from the franchise?

The shot hit him in the back of the head stopping him from stomping Jake. The big man hits the mat as Johnny turns around into the well-placed chair shot from Sanders straight into the head of Johnny causing him to wobble a moment before hitting the ground. Sanders can be seen cussing as he smacks the big man with a chair. Bobby can be seen looking upset at the fact it happened. Sanders throws the chair down, looking over at Jake lying there for a moment, before attempting to mount the big man, grabbing his hair as he starts punching him with his right hand, repeatedly to the face. The desolate look in Sander’s eyes returned again, as Jake started to get back up off the mat himself. Jake can be seen circling the men and he grabs Sander’s shoulder to get his attention. Sanders looks back, seeing it’s Jake Wakefield as he gets up and they start to face off with each other, before they both look down toward Don, and then to each other. Jake walks over to Don, kicking him in his side as he rolls over onto his stomach, Jake grabs Don up locking in the Chicken Wing Over the Shoulder Crossface, it’s the HELLSEEKER! Steve watches on with a smile on his face as Don starts struggling, Steve goes to the legs of Don, grabbing his legs, locking in his version of the Sharpshooter, known as The Sands Of Time! Don is now appearing in some serious pain. He can’t even tap out, and wouldn’t matter if he could.

Jasper Phoenix: OH MY GOD They both locked in their submissions at the same time on DON! They are in trouble!

Pierce Donovan: It appears they both on the same page now! Sanders with his Sands Of Time and Wakefield with his Hell Seeker!

Jasper Phoenix: But, they can’t win this way Pierce!

Johnny has largely been forgotten about, as the two legends appear to have the same idea that they need to handicap the bigger man first. As the crowd is appearing to be really into this match. Johnny has started to recover and goes to the corner, and explodes out the corner hitting a running knee to the back of Sander’s head forcing him to let the lock go, falling to the mat in a slump, laying there. As Jake keeps wrenching, Johnny picks up the chair and swinging it like a home run to Jake.

CRACK!

Jasper Phoenix: OH NO! Wakefield got laid out! What is gonna happen now!

Pierce Donovan: This is bad Jasper! Now that damn Johnny harassing Madison again!

Jasper Phoenix: Jake isn’t gonna be too happy about this one Pierce!

The chair shot causes Jake to let go as he falls slump. Madison can be seen smacking the mat, yelling for Jake to get up. Which causes Johnny to look at her. And blows a kiss toward her. She has a disgusted look on her face. Don gets up and they both pick up Jake, and hook him up for a double-brain buster. Don makes a cover as the referee slides into place for the count.

1….

2…

2.5…

KICKOUT!

Jasper Phoenix: Northern Touch with a double team move dropping Jake! They are going for a cover!

Pierce Donovan: Wakefield kicked out just before the three! That was closer than that woman’s teeth in the row behind us Jasper!

Jake raised his shoulder up at the last moment, as Sanders is now being looked at by Johnny. As he grabs Sander’s hair, pulling him up, they send Sanders into the corner. As they both walk up to him, as he talked the most trash about the two men. They both started taking turns hitting Steve with punches, as then Don grabs the rope, sliding a boot into Sander’s throat choking him as Johnny starts doing crotch chops at Sanders which starts to make him mad. Johnny starts hitting Steve with body shots, rights, and lefts. Steve is really struggling as the referee can’t interfere because of the sanctions to the rules. Jake is starting to recover, as Johnny notices the man getting to his feet. He starts to run toward Jake and hops up onto his shoulders to attempt an hurricanrana, but Jake holds onto his legs, as it’s near the ropes, he moves Johnny and powerbombs him over the ropes and to the floor!

Jasper Phoenix: This is all falling apart now for the Northern Touch!

Pierce Donovan: Johnny took a powerbomb to the floor from Wakefield! Sanders and Wakefield now in control!

The crowd has lifted off the roof with cheers, as Jake looks at Don, and hits a superkick to the back of his leg, forcing him to let go of the choking he was doing on Sanders as he drops to one knee. Sanders was coming out of the corner with his leg extended looking to attempt his Chosen One superkick…

CRACK! Wrong person! Don had dropped to the mat pulling Jake in front of him as the kick soared over him and nailed Jake in the jaw, dropping him. Steve is standing now over Jake unable to believe he missed Don!. And in the heat of the moment, he knew it was a mistake. Steve barely had time to process what was happening as he turned around and was met with a big boot that leveled him to the mat. He grabbed Steve and threw him out of the ring, covering Jake as the referee slide around to make the count.

1…

2….

3…!

Reina de la Cruz: And, here are your winners via pinfall, The Northern Touch!

Jasper Phoenix: WOW! Steve missed and nailed his own partner!

Pierce Donovan: That means they have to reveal where Sean is..oh no what are these two doing now! Oh no that’s vile!

The Northern Touch has won it as their music hits, Jake is still laying on the mat, as Madison is slapping the mat for Jake to get up. Sanders is lying on the other side away from where Madison and lying behind her is none other than Johnny. Don looks around with a smile on his head as he looks up. He can see Johnny now to his feet, holding his head from the powerbomb, but his eyes are transfixed on Madison. Johnny started to lick his lips. Bobby can be seen getting up from his chair at the announcer’s table, coming around clapping for the men. Johnny grabs her by the hair, as he starts looking at her. She is screaming, and Jake is in the ring knocked out. Steve could hear the screams of the woman, as he starts to come too. And, he recognizes the voice as being Madison. An innocent person in all of this, as he also knows they lost the match. That he himself lost them the match. He started to cuss under his breathe as that desolate look returned to his eyes. They were filled with fire and rage. He came walking around the side of the ring where they were at and yelled.

Steve Sanders: HEY! Northern Bitch!

To which Johnny let Madison’s hair go and turned around right into a superkick, laying the man out with Sanders standing over him. Don looked on in anger as he started to walk toward the ropes, Steve grabs Bobby by his suit and Steve pointed at Don as Bobby started to struggle.

Jasper Phoenix: CHOSEN ONE! CHOSEN ONE! Steve just saved Madison!

Pierce Donovan: Told you he’s a savior!

Steve Sanders: You come any closer, and I’m gonna rearrange his face before you leave that ring. I’d stay put, besides. Behind you.

Don didn’t realize that Jake had recovered in that meantime, and was unaware of what happened with Madison. Madison looks on at Steve. As Don turns around when Steve mentioned Behind you to turn to see Jake jumping up and grabbing his neck, and falling onto his back sending Don crashing face-first into the mat with the Hell Raiser II! Bobby can be seen still trying to plead with Steve to let him go, as Steve just grabs him by the neck and drops him to the apron floor next to Johnny with The Ending Credits. Steve can be seen looking at both men then at Jake. As the three men are laid out, all if a sudden "Come on" by Waterproof Blonde blasts through the arena as Jake and Steve both look on from their spots, Steve opting to walk around the ringside area to the front. They both know who it is because of the music. And the crowd seems to cheer and boo as Sean Cutter Senior appears on the stage with a microphone in hand. The music cuts off as he starts to speak.

Sean Classic: Now, that you deplorable specimens of human flesh have rightfully lost. You now need to tell me where my damn son is now! Or face the consequences. If you don’t release my son or tell me where he is. I will ensure personally that you don’t have a future here in AMA.

Oliver can be seen now waddling out without his music hitting, as he doesn’t need his music for this. He is shaking his head as he walks out onto the stage. He stops, looks at Cutter Senior before speaking.

Oliver Thawne: This is my company. Not yours, Sean. But, you are right about one thing that they will need to produce your son by next week...or…

Thawne then faces Steve and Jake in the ring, and with a smile, he begins to speak, loud and clear.

Oliver Thawne: You will be suspended indefinitely without pay and will forfeit your spots in the title tournament coming up in one month. Have a nice night.

Steve and Jake look up at the ramp as Oliver turns to leave the stage area. As it now has appeared The Northern Touch has already started to recover as now Sean Cutter Senior can be seen leaving the stage area. The camera cuts to each of them before going to a commercial break.

Jasper Phoenix: WOW!

Pierce Donovan: What are Steve and Jake gonna do now?!

amahrbr5.png

We see the paramedics checking on Misandry who has her on a stretcher, ironically. The camera pulls back to show Kandi talking to paramedics. The camera isn’t picking up any audio of what Kandi is saying as the camera comes clearly into view with Misandry visible in the background. We then see Blake come off camera looking toward the paramedics with a heightened fear tied to his expression. He begins to speak, quickly and frantically.

Blake Justice: Hurry up, and get her out of this arena before this psycho clown returns!

Blake grabs his bags, looking at Kandi and Misandry, obviously quite shaken by what had happened earlier. He wastes no time looking between the two.

Blake Justice: I’m getting the hell outta town!?

Kandi looks on as he leaves off-camera causing Kandi to show a disgusted expression before turning to look toward Misandry laying on the stretcher. She looks her up and down before focusing on her eyes as she speaks.

Killer Kandi: That's your killer instinct, Misandry. Look at him fleeing for his life like a bug. And, look at what it’s supposedly gotten you in the process. Maybe compassion is a better tool. Something to think about in the hospital.

They load Misandry into the ambulance and start to pull out the arena and into the distance as they disappear. Suddenly, Circo pops up behind Kandi much in the same way he did to Misandry.

Killer Kandi: You can't scare me with that. Clowns give me the jeebies, but maybe not as badly as Misandry hates them.

Circo stands expressionless as if he is uninterested in the exchange or what she has said. He speaks to her with her back still to him, his voice more pronounced than before.

Monstruo del Circo: I appreciate the assistance earlier, but if you are trying to play me like you did Raidokken, you'll join your old pal in the morgue.

amahrbr5.png

amamay41.png

Taipei Deathmatch

winner receives a $100,000 bonus purse or 5 minutes in the ring with Shabazz
Project Shinzo vs. "The Fear Incarnate" Pariah (w/ Shabazz Hamad)

XWFShinzo-381.png
VS.
AMAPariah-3-p.png

#TaipeiDeathMatch

Jasper Phoenix: It is main-event time Pierce, we are guaranteed to see some unrelenting violence - I can’t wait!

Pierce Donovan: I will agree that it will be a spectacle, although I don’t see either man leaving the same afterwards. This is the sort of match that is really likely to change your outlook on life.

Jasper Phoenix: I think you are forgetting that there is nothing normal about either of these two men. If they weren’t members of this roster, I would call the authorities and have both of them locked away in a detention center for the clinically insane.

The haunting opening of “Baby I’m Bleeding” by JPEGMAFIA begins over the venue’s PA systems as the lights dim all throughout the place. Shabazz Hamad struts onto the stage wearing an expensive looking suit, and stands still right in the center of the stage. Once the beat drops and JPEGMAFIA begins delivering his brash and incendiary lyrics, the hulking figure of Pariah steps out from the back. Shabazz Hamad steps to the side and holds his arms up, directing everyone’s attention towards his client who stands menacingly looking over the crowd.

Reina de la Cruz: Currently on the way to the ring, from the Flatbush neighborhood in Brooklyn, New York... weighing in at 472 pounds... he is “The Living Embodiment of Fear”... PARIAH!

The ultra heavyweight takes his time trudging his way to the ring as Shabazz Hamad trails him, shouting at fans along the aisleway. Pariah steps up to the apron, and then enters the ring by stepping over the top rope. He marches across the ring and bounces off the ropes one time before continuing to scowl at all the fans in attendance, awaiting the start of the match. The match official checks that the glass taped fists that Pariah is wearing are above board, before both men turn towards the back.

Pierce Donovan: Is Shabazz concerned with the stipulation involved in this contest?

Jasper Phoenix: Shabazz has full confidence in his client, because if he didn’t then he wouldn’t be a very good manager for allowing Pariah to get into this situation.

Reina de la Cruz: From parts unknown, PROJEEEEEEEECT SHIIIIIINZOOOOOOOOO

*scream from entrance video* Guitars comes in - Shinzo comes out looking angry and focused. Walks down the ramp to a slow methodical pace. During the walkdown, he flashes the horns.

Pierce Donovan: One could make the point that these are the sort of matches that Shinzo was built for, I don’t know if it is completely clear who built him, but you get my gist.

Shinzo enters the ring sliding in quickly. Grabs the top rope and throws up the devil horns with his right hand, then slides his thumb across his throat with the glass wraps making the action look even more menacing.

Jasper Phoenix: Stop stuttering you clown Donovan! We’ve already got one clown on this roster, we don’t need another!

The referee instructs both men to move to their respective corner and then gives Shinzo his last spot check before calling for the bell and for the night’s main-event to begin.

DING DING DING

Both Shinzo and Pariah move towards the center of the ring and lift up their fists taking up a typical boxing pose, the wraps around their hands would still allow them to grips their opponents but it was clear that the best way to make an impact would be able to get a few strong shot to the opponent with the fresh and unspoiled glass. Both men throw a number of shadow punches as they seem to be readying themselves for contact, with Shinzo not surprisingly being the man with the faster footwork which isn’t at all surprising considering that Pariah weighs more than double the weight of the smaller Shinzo. Shinzo throws a short jab in the direction of his opponent, but Pariah sees it coming and then with all the force he can muster drivers forward and smashes his forearm square into Shinzo chin making strong impact only to bring his left hand square into Shinzo’s mid-section with a perfectly time body shot, that wouldn’t just wind him but the glass would also cause the first nick of the match.

Pierce Donovan: Both men have been studying up on their boxing and it is clear that neither man is willing to play into the other’s hand.

Jasper Phoenix: Considering the first drops of blood have now been drawn, it isn’t going to take long before any sense of order and strategy is going to be thrown straight out the window.

Pariah wouldn’t let off the pressure as he would start firing away with a number of machine gun punches in quick succession, with the clear intent of cutting Shinzo midsection as much as he possibly could with Shinzo eventually dropping to his knee unable to fully defend himself. Pariah would then wheel backwards and spring off the ring ropes before charging forward and connecting with a Big Boot to a kneeling Shinzo which would cause Shinzo’s head to snap back against the canvas. Rather than follow up on Shinzo, Pariah would retreat to his corner with Shabazz placing a stool into the ring and instructing Pariah to take a seat as he would leap up onto the apron and start applying a wet towel to Pariah’s brow.

Pierce Donovan: Does Shabazz actually believe this is a boxing match? I’m not sure what advantage there is to letting off the pressure.

Jasper Phoenix: This is all mind games, plus it gives Pariah a chance to get off his feet and keep hydrated.

As Shinzo would slowly get back up to his feet, Pariah would stand up again with Shabazz grabbing the stool and clambering down off the ring apron again as both men would head towards each other once again.

Pierce Donovan: I feel like a ring girl would have been perfect, to indicate that we were entering into the second round.

Pariah is noticeably grinning as he approaches Shinzo, whose midsection is sliced up with small trickles of blood having run down his pants and covered the ring canvas where he had been lying down on. Shinzo would take a couple steps backwards as Pariah seemed to be forcing his smaller opponent in a corner. Pariah would throw a jab in Shinzo direction, only for Shinzo to duck and catch Pariah in the ribs before slamming forwards and headbutting the large man as he bent over from the pain caused from his ribs being cut into by the glass. Shinzo would connect with another headbutt that would cause Pariah to step backwards before Shinzo would spin on his axis and connect with a perfectly timed Spinning Back Fist that would catch Pariah straight in the jaw, with the glass fully making a connection and puncturing his opponent causing some blood to swell out of the laceration.

Pierce Donovan: Heavy contact there by Shinzo! That punch looked like it hurt, and it certains looks like it is going to leave a mark. Perhaps Pariah would have been better suited in following up earlier, instead of showboating and acting like an old timey boxer.

Jasper Phoenix: What on earth are you talking about Donovan! This match is only just getting started, it is going to take a lot more than this for either of these men to come close to giving up.

Pariah looked absolutely furious with Shinzo as with all his force he would take hold of Shinzo and lift him up over his head with a Military Press before walking towards the ropes and with absolutely no concern for his opponent threw his opponent straight out the ring and down onto the concrete below. The sheer force of the drop would cause Shinzo to crumple on the floor, and it looked as if he had tweaked his knee as he would reach down to the right knee as soon as he landed on the floor, with it being evidently clear that had hurt it.

Pierce Donovan: What absolute devastation from Pariah. He hoisted Shinzo up into the air like he was nothing and tossed him out of the ring like a ragdoll. It looks like Pariah is worried about one of the wraps on his hand.

Pariah seemed to be talking to the referee, with the referee inspecting the wraps on the big man’s right hand with his focus very much being on Pariah. In what is clear nothing more than a tactic of subterfuge Shabazz had circled around the ring and with the referee completely distracted, Hamad charged forward and connected with a powerful Penalty Kick straight into Shinzo’s neck that would cause Project Shinzo would start convulsing with the clear force of the kick catching him totally unaware.

Jasper Phoenix: A game changing kick from Shabazz. I believe in Brazil they would celebrate that kick by shouting GOL GOL GOL GOL GOAAAAAAAAL!

Shabazz would sneak around the ring before slamming his fist on the canvas and getting Pariah’s attention and pointing him in the direction of the downed Shinzo. Pariah would climb through the ropes and exit the ring standing over the semi-conscious Shinzo and just smile to himself being kneeling down onto one knee and delivering multiple hammerfists to Shinzo’s head with the sheer force of the blows as well as the glass attached causing Shinzo to start bleeding profusely from his head. Pariah would chuckle to himself as he would turn around and start digging underneath the ring.

Pierce Donovan: Shinzo is an absolute bloody mess right now, and I don’t see him lasting much longer.

Jasper Phoenix: He will last as long as Pariah allows. This son of a bitch Shinzo needs to be taught a lesson in respect and today is his judgement day!

Pariah would pull out a table from underneath the ring and start setting up, only for the camera to focus in and everyone to realise how truly brutal the table in fact was as it seems to have six light tubes attached to the top surface of the table. Pariah had the table setup up and would reach down to drag Shinzo up onto his feet, only for Shinzo to catch Pariah totally off guard as he was holding what looked exactly like a piece of broken glass from the glass vase and in a desperate attempt to survive would jam it deep into Pariah’s leg causing the big man to immediately let go of his grip of Shinzo.

Pierce Donovan: It looks like Pariah wasn’t the only person who hit something underneath the ring, he must have put a broken piece of that glass vase sometime before we went on air.

Jasper Phoenix: Shabazz is on the ring apron! He is coming to Shinzo with absolutely no fear!

Shabazz was running along the ring apron charging at Shinzo in some sort of desperate move as he would leap off the ring apron. Shinzo had the move scouted though as he would catch Shabazz in mid-air and send him down directly into the lighttube table with a heavy hitting Elevated Powerbomb that cause Shabazz to clatter though the table as the light tubes would explode from the sheer force of the powerbomb leaving Shabazz writhing on the floor in pain, and most likely very much having been removed as a factor from the contest.

Pierce Donovan: Shinzo truly showed his drive to survive by catching Shabazz in mid-air and bringing him down into the truly horrific improvised table of death. So often certain moments can totally change the outcome of a match, but with Shabazz down and out it does look as if we have an even playing field once again.

Jasper Phoenix: Shabazz looks more like a pin cushion than a human being at this point, he is leaking blood like a piece of meat hanging from a hook in a butcher’s shop. What absolute carnage we are witnessing tonight.

Pariah had rolled himself back into the ring and was doing his best to nurse his leg that had been stabbed with the broken bit of glass from the vase, whilst Shinzo stood at ringside over the fallen Shabazz with a scarlett mask of blood completely covering his face as he looked more like a character from some sort of perverted horror film, than a professional wrestler as he would do his best to clamber back into the ring and stare at Pariah definitely before flipping the big man off with both his middle fingers and showing his defiance of having no intention of giving up.

Pierce Donovan: Both men have no intention of giving up at this point!

Jasper Phoenix: There is a reason this is a Deathmatch!

Shinzo would charge forward and spring up in the air and connect with a perfectly placed Shining Wizard, but Pariah would stay on his feet much to everyone’s surprise as Pariah would grab hold of Shinzo and send him crashing down onto the mat with his version of a spinning uranage the Proteck Ya Neck with the added damaged causing by the broken glass cutting deep into Shinzo’s chest. Pariah would grab hold of Shinzo’s leg and drag him towards the turnbuckle before exiting the ring and once again digging underneath the ring.

Pierce Donovan: Why isn’t Pariah going for the pinfall?

Jasper Phoenix: Tonight is all about sending a message, have you not noticed that neither man has attempted a pin or a submission. The intention tonight was to hurt the other man as much as humanly possible, and that is exactly what Pariah intends to do.

Pariah would climb back into the ring, with a steel chair wrapped in barbed wire in his hand as much to his surprise Shinzo was slowly starting to get back to his feet. Pariah would let go of the chair and nail Shinzo with yet another Proteck Ya Neck, with the glass shards now cutting even deeper into Shinzo. Pariah would take hold of the barbed chair and place it directly on top of Shinzo, before climbing up onto the second rope of the turnbuckle before leaping off and splashing down on top of Shinzo and the chair with the full force of his body weight with the Life Sentence!

Pierce Donovan: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Shinzo was a bloody and punctured mess, whilst Pariah was clearly in a bit of discomfort considering he had just done a Banzai Drop landing on top of the barbed chair. However, Pariah would clamber on top of Shinzo in a full mount and for the second time in the contest begin to deliver heavy hitting hammerfists down onto Shinzo.

Jasper Phoenix: I think we are going to witness a murder!

The referee though had decided he had seen enough as he would call for the bell to be run, before pushing Pariah off Shinzo. Pariah would look confused, as the referee would shout at him and instruct him to get back into his corner before muttering something to Reina.

Reina de la Cruz: The referee has called an end to this contest, with the decision being a Technical Knockout with Shinzo being deemed no longer able to defend himself - on this basis your winner of tonight’s Taipei Deathmatch is “The Living Embodiment of Fear”... PARIAH!

As Pariah goes to grab Shinzo, as he isn’t done proving a point to this man for not only Shabazz but for the money, because no one messes with his money because it also affects Pariah’s cut. As he goes to grab Shinzo up when Jake appears on the ThawneTron with a bound and gagged Sean Junior. The crowd explodes in cheers as Pariah stares up at the ThawneTron.

Jake Wakefield: As promised I have produced Junior, but if they want him back alive, I got a switchblade on his throat, you’'ll leave Shinzo be and live to fight another day.

Pariah, reluctantly has to let Shinzo go, despite not wanting to. Because this could mess with him and Shabazzmoney. And, could find him without a job. As Pariah stands up in front of Shinzo, looking at the ThawneTron, he grabs the ropes leaning forward.

Pariah motions for him to come down here and fight him! He shakes his head like he's half the man he says!

Suddenly, from the right of the barricade from the ring Steve comes from the crowd with a steel chair, hopping the guard rail and sliding in the ring jumping up doing a dive swing of the chair at Pariah's head, but it barely phases him. He does not go down. Steve gets on the middle rope and dives with the chair to Pariah's head again, but it only gets him to kneel on one knee, but he shakes it off. Steve attempts to jump at him again, but Pariah this time grabs Steve by the throat and simply tosses him out of the ring to the floor with a chokeslam. Brandon Roberts makes his way out to finish business with the down and out Sanders, but Buffalo comes out and grabs Brandon by the scruff of his neck and tosses him into the ring steps.

Pariah goes to step over the top rope as Shabazz comes to, but Buffalo blocks him off and helps Steve to his feet.

Buffalo Jones: Alright, that’s enough man! This ends now.

Wilhelm and Christopher are out on the rampway now while Buffalo and Steve stand between a rock and a hard place. Steve is looking at the man known as Pariah as Buffalo looks toward Wilhelm and Christopher before turning his attention to the waking Brandon, as Chris shouts toward Buffalo.

Christopher McMichaels: You got lucky. His money and resources are too much for an old man like him to overcome. While you were preoccupied I procured this.

Christopher has the briefcase in his hands which he pulled into view of the camera. He managed to retrieve it before Shinzo could get away with it again or leverage it. It caused a smile to form on the man’s face at his victory.

Jake Wakefield: I think you are forgetting I have Cutter Junior and I am in control here! YOU WILL LET STEVE, SHINZO and BUFFALO walk out of here now!?

The men realize that is the truth, these men have the upper hand. As Brandon and Chris with angry looks on their faces as the three now together walk up the ramp, turning to face the three men as the camera catches one final glance of each man ending on Jake holding Sean Cutter captive before the branding for AMA flashes at the bottom of the screen before fading to black.

Cpezh8L.jpg

Last edited:

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Great show! Good job everyone!

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
sweet, imma read this is a bout 20 minutes with my coffee!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tetsuo Ishii is 3 and 0! SHRUG NATION IS GOING WILD. Ok, more reading now. good shit so far. very violent, very evil.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
segment with petti and monstro: funny and a good introduction to both

clown storyline is sick

good beatdown segments, theme is clearly where the fuck is my kid.

main event was insane, and Shinzo didn't get pinned or tapped out, so everyone still looking pretty damn strong. really looking forward to the next show. im predicting a 6 man tag possibly?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
MAYDAY [AMA]

• I really enjoyed co-write the opening segment with PoyPoy and then ghost writing the segment with direction for Chris' character McMichaels. Was quite cool to see something I've worked on feature write at the start of a show.

• Two very different character making their debuts, with two very different means in which they carry themselves. Setups up a real interesting contest between two debutantes. The match was very well written and really helped tell a story of introducing both men, with Maxwell really coming off as quite the obnoxious heel who I don't think suffers at all from Petti leaving with the victory. Whoever wrote this match, does a tremendous job in put over both AMA rookies.

• The interaction between Shinzo and Brandon Roberts is interesting, and despite Shinzo being the babyface and Roberts the heel - there is something about BR that very much makes him a likeable heel.

• Buffalo Jones is just an awesome guy - I get a lot of Jay Lethal/Jonathan Gresham fusion Foundation vibes from the character - and I am really interested in see how his story arc will develop. He is the sort of character, that almost doesn't need to even be near a title belt to seem relevant in a story world. Not that I would be against him having a title run.

• How dare Pariah treat Mona in such a terrible manner! OMGOSH!

• I was not expecting the Northern Touch to deliver that mugging to Saus-X (it is a really clever way to build up an angle, when someone is unable to roleplay so I give strong props for that initiative.

• Kandi vs. Roberts as a replacement match, keep everyone engaged and despite it not being roleplay driver (I'm assuming?) it still does a good job at telling a story, especially with Blake Justice getting involved

• I really enjoyed writing the pure rules match, as it was a type of a match I've never written before. I also very much respect when alterations are made that help tell the story of the night, and they well helped elevate what I was trying to do.

• Looking forward to reading MDC match with Norman - because Lethal was unable to role-play, I am expecting some storyline based shenanigans to take place.

• What a great match - I really loved the way that MDC was put over. The interruption from Misandry and then boom attacked from behind by Blake Justice. Bitch moves Justice! Bitch moves. Also really put fires on the bonfire, of the debut match between Justice and MDC that happened the week previously. Misandry needs to be introduced to - the blood.

• Shabazz and McMichaels and Wilhelm and Jones - nice segment. Tables are starting to be flipped, and a lot of people are going to be looking for revenge in the tecnicos' locker-room.

• Another great written match and a win for the Irish Wolf - another loss for Justice is surely going to only further his rage and make him that much more of a dangerous bruiser.

• The interaction between Shabazz and Thawne was cute to say the very least.

• I am interesting by this Sean Classic character, and how the history of a previous fed is going to tie into AMA.

• The interaction between Sanders/Wakefield and Roberts was interesting - its hard for me to judge who exactly the 'the good guys' are in this feud. Perhaps there aren't any. Either way, it help build up to the the match between the Northern Touch.

• The Tag Team Exhibition match was a really top tier match - really well written and thoroughly enjoyable. Don't mess with Malice.

• Classic and Tremblay both seems like two devils discussing business in the pits of hell, you would not trust either of these two dudes to watch your kid for even a second.

• I marked for the MDC mirror segment! LIKE MARK MARK MARK! Having a mirror scene used on the show just made me very happy, and I love the direction in which my character is being taken <3 <3

• A massive win for the Northern Touch is a truly massive match, a win over Sanders and Wakefield certainly shakes up the entire roster. Thawne laying down the ultimatum on the whereabouts of Junior, really turns up the heat on the situation - but does it validate Sean Classic into thinking he has a slither of control of the company? Only time will tell.

• Blake Justice leaving town to avoid MDC was nice - and the interaction between Kandi and Circo was cool.

• I have no idea what people thought of the Death Match, I have written them in the past - but not a a Taipei one so I'm not sure what to think about it. Any feedback on that particular match would be helpful in future.

• Wakefield threatening with a switchblade - okay so he is a heel as well. Well at least I managed to clear that up in my own head anyway.

• A really great ending to show, with every connecting so nicely.
Another amazing show and something I am very proud to be involved in, both as part of the creative team but also as the talent. Well done to everyone that helped put this together.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

clown storyline is sick

main event was insane, and Shinzo didn't get pinned or tapped out, so everyone still looking pretty damn strong. really looking forward to the next show. im predicting a 6 man tag possibly?

When I was writing it - a technical knockout seemed like the only thing that would actually make sense given the history between the two men.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
When I was writing it - a technical knockout seemed like the only thing that would actually make sense given the history between the two men.

i like it a lot because we can always re visit that feud at any time with an easy "well u never pinned or submitted me" , shinzo still got his revenge on shabazz during the match, and Pariah still looks like a fucking monster.

the ONLY critism I had, IF I had to make it, was I didn't want it to end so soon (but it was still long and good). so I just wanted more, which isnt really a bad thing at all, just that the match was compelling as well as the story so i never really wanted the match to end ever lol

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I'll comment more in depth when I'm off work but did someone just copy and paste the set up from the Buffalo Jones promo on Maiden Voyage for the interview segment on this show? Shit made no sense. :lmao

• Haha

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh one little thing! Used the wrong video for my Boys entrance (understandable as the signup sheet is a bit messy). The song video you guys used was for Don Marshall when hes coming out solo. nbd tho!

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'll comment more in depth when I'm off work but did someone just copy and paste the set up from the Buffalo Jones promo on Maiden Voyage for the interview segment on this show? Shit made no sense. :lmao

I copied it for the formatting for Buffalo and Bryce.

But that opening part was meant to be changed. It was late and I guess I forgot. :oops

I’ll fix it a bit later. Everything else is new and written by me to advance his character. I hope you like it.

Reactions: Hoss

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Just did a quick skim and love it :garrett will read in detail after work

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

clown storyline is sick

This is honestly where I probably would setup a six-man main bridging all our angles after that ending, but in efeds, you gotta work around a man handling a dude on each side of that fence so we’ll probably go a different route. Pariah and Buffalo will just have to be that why didn’t Hart and Hogan ever have that match.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This is honestly where I probably would setup a six-man main bridging all our angles after that ending, but in efeds, you gotta work around a man handling a dude on each side of that fence so we’ll probably go a different route. Pariah and Buffalo will just have to be that why didn’t Hart and Hogan ever have that match.

Could always have an eventual (in a few months) a certain type of match between the the canadian factions and the badass faces. Some sort of game where they go to war, leading to some blood and potentially some guts :jade

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
When I asked to be written off, it was early May
:heston but at least I can focus on my Buff, Deaf Man!