May the best man win

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
It’s been several hours since the WWS press conference and “The Wildcard” Jason Randall is seen sitting silently in his hotel room. He stands up from the bed and steps out on the balcony. He takes a deep breath, breathing in that North Carolina air before letting it all out and looks out at the view he has.

Do I actually believe any of that? He thinks to himself. Do I really want to do this again? Should I be doing this again? These questions race through his mind as he takes in the sunset. Then he walks back into his hotel room and throws on his leather coat and steps out as the scene fades.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s the next day and Jason is inside his locker room of the arena where he’ll be competing later that night. He’s set for his match as he finishes taping up his hands, and stands up and begins to pace a bit.

You know, I’ve been questioning the fact as to whether or not if I should still be doing this, should I still be wrestling after all of these years? Don’t me wrong there’s nothing like the feeling of punching another guy in the face, but these questions still race in my head, should I still be doing this? So instead of dwelling on it I went on a little venture to clear my head a little and I ended up at a bar. After a few beers and a couple of shots I was feeling pretty good, not even drunk, well maybe a little tipsy but that’s beside the point. The point is I thought about it some more and came up with the simple conclusion…SCREW IT!

He stops pacing and turns toward the camera with a deranged look in his eyes.

I said screw it! I should be doing this still, why the hell not! It makes me happy and the fans seem to like me and I do like to keep them entertained…

He shrugs his shoulders with a smirk.

I mean, what have I got to lose?

He chuckles to himself.

Anyways, with that out of the way it’s time that I move on to more important matters, and that’s my debut match for Octane where I take on an old familiar face. Oh yeah, you might know him, Jake Wakefield. A guy that I teamed with in PWF where we were known as Carnage Candy, the most dastardly duo to ever step foot in that company and the most dominant duo to ever walk the earth as we took over that tag team division and reigned supreme as multi-time tag team champions.

He becomes serious now.

All of that means nothing tonight though. Right now Jake and I still friends, but once we both step foot in that ring none of that will matter. Tonight, we are not partners nor friends in that ring but we are opponents. You know me better than anyone else in this business Jake just as well as I know you and how you operate, we both know each other well enough, but Jake don’t take it personal when I beat you tonight…

He pauses briefly.

I’m not underestimating you Jake, oh no my brother I wouldn’t do that. Like I said I know how you operate, I know what you’re capable of inside that ring and we’re going to go out there and tear the house down like only we can but there can be only one man standing tall after that bell rings, and brother it won’t be you. Now usually I would insult my opponents before a match, but not you Jake, no I won’t be doing that. All I’m going to say is my brother is that may the best man win…

With that Jason walks away, but then he turns back.

That best man being me Jake, no hard feelings brother…

Now Jason leaves the locker room ending the scene.​