Matt vs Jeff?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

I would love to see this happen. Jeff vs Matt

Why?

You need to state why becuase people are gonna start getting pissed off with you cos you alway spam.

Have you ever posted something longer than 1 sentence?

Anyway. The only way I can see them feuding is what I stated earlier. I think Matt will continue his feud with MVP when he gets back and that will go to WM. Flair on the other hand, I don't know I think it could be like HBK vs Hogan where its Fan vs Idol. HBK vs Flair where HBK is forced to end his Idol's career because Vince made some stipulation like he did with HHH.

therazar

Reaction score
Matt is the better wrestler but he wont take as many risk as Jeff Hardy. I believe the fans like Jeff better because he shows more emotion in the ring then Matt. If it came to a fued Jeff would probably win it. Maybe interference from Lita?

Reinvented

Reaction score
Id love to see it, I have no idea why the WWE didnt pull the trigger on it a long time ago but now that they are both pretty much main eventers, I say do it.

OMG!?!

Has Hell Made its way on Earth?
Has God come down to Earth?
Has Dylan got any cooler?

I agree with Kaedon this is a fued that should have been done awhile ago but now is a better time then ever. Matt would go over Jeff imo.

chessarmy

I honestly dont think its going to happen, Matt is just being used so fans can feel sympathy for Jeff and i think thats all he is going to be used for in the Jeff/Orton fued

The Leviathan

Reaction score
You're idea is quite interesting but I believe that Matt still have unfinished business with MVP. I see that Matt will win the U.S. title before they booked Flair/MVP but looks like there might have some changes, who knows?

ScottT08

Reaction score
I think it would be great, ideally it would happen at WM for me. As its obvious hardy aint gonna win at the rumble anyway, they should have matt cost him the match leading to a ladder or TLC match at WM for the IC title. I'd have matt go over taking the IC title which would leave Hardy to go after the WWE title and win at summerslam.

However as its not be who books it, it will probably not happen any time soon, and jeff will lose clean and lose any momentum he has. Matt will come back and continue his feud with MVP.