Matt to SD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
ECW is currently broadcasting, and we've just heard a bombshell from T'Lo that Matt Hardy has asked to move to SmackDown, and T'Lo gave the thumbs up.

Now, before we all jizz ourselves even more about Hardy-Hardy, is anyone here now going to ECW?

I mean, I'm a big supporter of the show and I do think it's the best wrestling show going, but now there's almost no real star power on the show that everyone will want to see, with the slight exceptions of Mizark and Finlay.

LKP

I bet you that finlay will become the new face of ecw with swagger. Unless khali or umaga goes to ecw that's the way it will be. Perhaps when bourne comes back he might take hardy s place but ecw being a top star down, maybe its bye bye ECW? Depending on when its taped i would push what they got now on raw or smackdown for exposure.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I bet you that finlay will become the new face of ecw with swagger. Unless khali or umaga goes to smackdown that's the way it will be. Perhaps when bourne comes back he might take hardy s place but ecw being a top star down, maybe its bye bye ECW?

All we can hope for right now is that Swagger can get some more coverage on SmackDown, and that Miz and Morrison actually wrestle or appear on ECW, rather than RAW.

LKP

Yeah cause miz and Morrison are like universal lol they are on all 3 shows a lot. Hell even throw noble on ecw make him a star again that pit bull mentality vs swagger.

CT Styles

Finlay's 50. I'd say put The Brian Kendrick on ECW in exchange for Matt and let him have a run there.

LKP

Oh Kendrick now why did i not think of him. Id have big zeikel on his own on smackdown as a ruthless guy like kozlov taking out people then probably taking out taker. Kendrick i can see as a good ecw champion, good pick man.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
ECW needs a top face for Swagger to face. As bad as that sounds, Swagger isn't ready just yet to be the top heel, not like Mizark was, maybe Noble, they could bring him to ECW and make it seem like he's a big deal, but that just hurts the rest of the roster's credibility. Someone big who can mix it up with Swagger could be good, not sure who though...

CT Styles

He's not in the company but I'd say RVD. What about Dreamer?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Dreamer is the best chance with his current storyline, I can see him feuding with Swagger so they have time to build someone new up with Swagger and Dreamer going for a god 4 or 5 months and ending it for Dreamer's last match. That would be pretty awesome, after that I am not sure, I hope they manage to build Bourne up so that he can take that role as top face but that has to wait till his return.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
It looks like Dreamer right now, but tonight he's got a match with Mizark. If he pulls out the W here, then I wouldn't be surprised to see Swagger-Dreamer again, which would sweet!

LKP

Hell miz and Morrison cant last forever, id have Morrison to feud with swagger. now that will make money. Yeah a good team will be gone but cmon Vince don't care about tag titles at all, im surprised that one of the tag belts aint been scraped yet. Push miz then after Morrison won the title have them two feud over title and move swagger to raw or smackdown in place of a mid carder like kozlov or someone.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Well Dreamer's lost, so good luck to him getting a title shot anytime soon :D

I guess we could have Miz or Morrison go after the ECW Title, Morrison's already held it however, and Miz will be probably end up toiling in the SD midcard if these two split. Looks like Swagger will be carrying the brand till someone new arrives.

CT Styles

Legendkillerpunk said:
Push miz then after Morrison won the title have them two feud over title and move swagger to raw or smackdown in place of a mid carder like kozlov or someone.
I'd rather have Morrison in the RAW or SmackDown! midcard than Swagger. I'm sick of him being wasted in a tag team or in ECW.

Reaction score
I'm betting on a Tommy Dreamer push. I wish they'd repackage DJ Gabriel and push him though.

The Rated R CMStar

They will push Finlay and The Boogeyman, and then Evan Bourne when he returns