Matt Sydal wwe Update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Matt Sydal is telling people close to him that he will sign with WWE for a developmental deal. Things could always change but he seems to have made up his mind. ROH, Japan, and TNA had all offered him contracts but he's decided to go for his dream.

=======================================================

Interesting news, i thought he would end up with the wwe. For those that don't know, Matt is basically a clone of AJ Styles. Great in the ring and could be a huge addition. Only downside to Sydal is his size. Could Jack Evans be niext?

Montana

Not sure, he might be best in the tag division or CW. Him and Cody rhodes would make a interesting duo.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
yeah this will be a great addition to WWE, i was kinda hoping though that he would stay with ROH...but this will just add more heat to sweeny.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Yeah my guess was that he would end up at the WWE, iam defiantly digging the Rhodes/Sydal tag team.
I also reckon if the WWE throw some cash at Jack he will be the next defiantly, i heard talks that the WWE are interested in him anyways.

Could this be a new direction for the WWE?

Shane_O_Mac

Reaction score
hopefully they wont istreat him

hes an awesome talent that shouldnt be wasted

Bradders

Reaction score
I think they will build him up and then he will be pushed aside on ECW.

Reaction score
I hope Sydal doesn't go to WWE. Seriously, exactly who haven't they watered down as far as juniors, cruiserweights, and light heavyweights?

The Rated R CMStar

Sydal will only be succesful if WWE is signing this guys with less height to change their direction and push different guys, because a guy with his talent I don't want to see either fighting once a month in the CW division or being job to Khali and Batista. He could do fine in a tag team, say the new Lendrick or in ECW.

Montana

It would be interesting to see if they used him in a angle with Shane Mcmahon. He does look a little like Shane. Maybe like a little brother? Nahhhh, that'll never happen. But there is a small resemblence.

LKP

Sydal To Wwe? Omg Iam So Happy This Is Like Styles To The Wwe. If They Start Doing Promos For Him Then Iam Happy And Introduce Him On Wwe Tv As The Pure One. He Is Awesome And The Best Ure Athlete Wwe Has Signed In 10 Years. Sydal Is Class And Can Do Well On Smackdown

thedeadite

Reaction score
I'm not too sure of what to think of this. Will it give me another reason to check out wwe more? probably. Am I happy that he may be able to actually make a decent living doing what he loves? yeah. Will they water down his moves? most definitly. Will they bury him? maybe.. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if he actually does sign, and then what becomes of him.

MikeRaw

SICK!
Hes a good athlete from the small amount Ive seen and will be a good signing.And WWE is not COMPLETELY moving away from muscle guys or it would just be like the indies.They are going to have a good balance now and have a good group like Hart,Smith,Punk,Wilson,Morrison,Sydal and others while also having guys like Batista,HHH,Cena,Lashley,Orton and others.
Thhis should be good and I want to see him...