Matt Striker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
RKO said:
Nobody watches NXT anymore man. I don't even think @[seabs] watches NXT anymore?

I'm really starting to get into RoH though.
I watch it :3
It's actually on Australian TV, that and Superstars.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
NXT and Superstars should both go in my opinion.

Superstars is looking more and more like their best show.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:
Superstars is looking more and more like their best show.

True, not a reason to keep it. Just a reason to use their stars more on their actual brand instead of hijacking SD stars. Or perhaps a reason to bring back the cruiser-weight division, see how well it works on TNA.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
True, not a reason to keep it. Just a reason to use their stars more on their actual brand instead of hijacking SD stars. Or perhaps a reason to bring back the cruiser-weight division, see how well it works on TNA.

That's the truth... They were just virtually forced to push one of the talented Superstars guys but decided to do something stupid for cheap pop instead. Smfh. You can't really use mic skills as an excuse anymore since Big Show's been in 8 of the last 9 WHC matches.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Vince overrates mic skills, and that's coming from someone who loves mic skills on superstars (me). Daniel Bryan is no Miz on the mic but you don't need to be his standard to get heat. DB is getting the most heat in WWE atm. Jack Swagger was getting Vickie level heat during his reign, and Mae Young can work a mic better than him. Another example; Johnny Ace.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Vince overrates mic skills, and that's coming from someone who loves mic skills on superstars (me). Daniel Bryan is no Miz on the mic but you don't need to be his standard to get heat. DB is getting the most heat in WWE atm. Jack Swagger was getting Vickie level heat during his reign, and Mae Young can work a mic better than him. Another example; Johnny Ace.

Johnny Ace has no real mic skill, he's really boring, but he's made that his character and made something awesome out of it. It's more about crowd manipulations than mic skill imo.

And what do you think about "X-Pac heat"... is it as bad as people say? Swagger got loads of heat, but it was more of a "Get your pointless (in kayfabe) trophy segments and your undeserving-of-the-championship ass off my TV"

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:
Johnny Ace has no real mic skill, he's really boring, but he's made that his character and made something awesome out of it. It's more about crowd manipulations than mic skill imo.

And what do you think about "X-Pac heat"... is it as bad as people say? Swagger got loads of heat, but it was more of a "Get your pointless (in kayfabe) trophy segments and your undeserving-of-the-championship ass off my TV"

That was my point, no real mic skill doesn't necessarily mean no heat. The superstars I listed were my point. Jack Swagger's heat was genuine. Vickie has no mic skills and her heat is genuine.

Though I think cheap heat (R-Truths heel run was cheap heat) is perfectly acceptable and should be used more often. It got Truth really over.

Reactions: Snowman1